Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Mary Godfrey said:

She's in it to brag about having a 27-year-old who boinks her four times a night. At her age there's no threat of pregnancy so all those condoms mean she doesn't trust him not to give her an STI. Excellent foundation to build a relationship on.

To be honest my vadge would start to get chaffed after a week

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Major oversaturation on the discovery+ commercials.  I’m to the point where I wouldn’t sign up for it even if Zied personally came to my house and begged me on bended knee.

So mauch content bebee...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You can tell this episode is dullsville. So far the conversations about COVID vaccines and mascara have been livelier than any on the content of the show! 

this is not a bad thing.

I like out side conversations each week.      Here goes Natalie with the "ring" thing AGAIN!

• Love 4

Mrs. FB is a teacher so she should be getting a vaccine soon.  I, on the other hand, am in a "unpopular" profession and I'm relatively young, so I may have to wait.   I'm in a rural area near Seattle, not a hot spot of modern medicine.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Seriously Andrew? You are saying with a straight face that "we" might have to try this again in another country? 

He is awful. What a selfish, self centered, tone deaf, heartless piece of shit he is. Run Amira. 

8 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

And unattractive, don’t forget that

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I think things will really speed up in about a month when the Johnson and Johnson one shot vaccine becomes available

I really hope you are right!! 

• Love 6
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. FB is a teacher so she should be getting a vaccine soon.  I, on the other hand, am in a "hated" profession and I'm relatively young, so I may have to wait.   I'm in a rural area near Seattle, not a hot spot of modern medicine.

I'm still working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. I'm over 65 but in good health with no co-mobidities so its probably spring for me. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. FB is a teacher so she should be getting a vaccine soon.  I, on the other hand, am in a "unpopular" profession and I'm relatively young, so I may have to wait.   I'm in a rural area near Seattle, not a hot spot of modern medicine.

This is when you play the cancer card, hon.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Nutalie's favorite Beatle? Ringo.

Favorite movie? Lord of the Rings

Favorite Song? Rings, by Cimarron. (Come on, fellow olds. You know the one)

Favorite opera? Wagner's Ring cycle

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I need to find a mascara that is more "bushy" than "spiky" because I barely have lashes anyway.  I am using Charlotte Tillsbury right now but need to either replace it OR find something even better.  If anyone has ideas!  

I have been using Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara by Thrive Causemetics.  “Cause”metics because they donate part of each sale to help woman thrive.  That said it is the best mascaras I have ever used.  I don’t need to over and over my lashes trying to get fullness. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Well, looks like KC is going to win so I am switching over to TLC while Mr. Twopper cleans up the kitchen.

I know I am old, but it really bothers me to see men wearing hats indoors----especially in restaurants.  okay, it's a cap, but still......

• Love 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm still working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. I'm over 65 but in good health with no co-mobidities so its probably spring for me. 

Like I said, I'm 95 percent sure I had covid last February.  It sucked, but I survived and I didn't infect anyone.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Twopper said:

Well, looks like KC is going to win so I am switching over to TLC while Mr. Twopper cleans up the kitchen.

I know I am old, but it really bothers me to see men wearing hats indoors----especially in restaurants.  okay, it's a cap, but still......

It’s bad manners, end of

• Love 1

Seeing the future in-laws of these people would cause me to seriously question having children.  Genetics, baby!

But then again, love is stupid.  I married a man with a homely, CRAZY mother.  Luckily, the kids avoided his gene pool looks wise, but they both fell into it otherwise.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8