Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I would have liked to be in the middle of a Jon Snow/Jaime Lannister sandwich.

I just can’t with Jaime.  Every time he demonstrated the slightest redeeming quality he backslid immediately.  I never really learned to share and no guy is worth sharing with another woman especially when that woman is his sister. 🤢

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

A while ago. I wear it sometimes

I had to come back to add, I dont wear it like that!

Me, too. I wear a very understated, well-blended pink and I think it warms up my complexion.

Now "fire ant lady" (kudos to whoever said that!) is a horse of another color!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love love love a pure blue red or even a burgundy. I'm of the "eyes or lips, pick one" school, and since I wear glasses I always go for a good vibrant lip. But of course once it wears off I forget all about it. 

I am prepared to bet that Tarik would cry like a little baby if she cut one inch of hair. He's got to be one of Those Guys Who Love Your Long Hair. 

I wear glasses too and am very much a bold lip, minimal eye girl. I tried bare lips and Smokey eye but due to oily lids I looked like Tammy Faye in an hour 😂 I love lip stains since I don’t need to reapply and I can eat without smearing

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

I just can’t with Jaime.  Every time he demonstrated the slightest redeeming quality he backslid immediately.  I never really learned to share and no guy is worth sharing with another woman especially when that woman is his sister. 🤢

Eh, Ill take a naughty boy that looks like that,

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Coo coo Tur Tur is going to have to share a bed too! 

Some brain trust at Sharp is working overtime. "I've got it JB! the new fiancee will have to share a bed with the kids. Or the cat. Its a winner!" 

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

This lady seems to be set on Perma-Rage mode.

She is wound up pretty tight. 

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Tbh I couldn’t and wouldn’t have the energy anymore

Right? A nice septuagenarian, who wants his gruel by 5 and a pat on the head, that's what I'm talking about. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I wear glasses too and am very much a bold lip, minimal eye girl. I tried bare lips and Smokey eye but due to oily lids I looked like Tammy Faye in an hour 😂 I love lip stains since I don’t need to reapply and I can eat without smearing

I adore lip stains, but I find it hard to find a color I like. Nyx makes some nice ones. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Rebecca's daughter needs more mascara/eyeliner and less orange. I used to wear pink eye shadow in the 80's, didn't know it was back. My one makeup I can't live without is eyeliner, I am fair so it pops my eyes. But not as much as Natalie's eyes which look like they are bugging out.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Eyeshadow base?

I need to try more but the last one I used I reacted to and my eyes were half closed for a week. I have very sensitive skin...I can only wear gold or silver jewelry or I get hives. I am too poor for this 😂 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Here I am making comments about their makeup and I haven’t worn any in about two decades. 

Well, I haven't worn any since March, when I went to WFH. And since I'll be retiring this summer I may never wear any again! Except when I'm going out to brunch, anyway. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, I haven't worn any since March, when I went to WFH. And since I'll be retiring this summer I may never wear any again! Except when I'm going out to brunch, anyway. 

I go grocery shopping once a week so I dress up and wear makeup that day...y’all are jealous of my exciting life 😉

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I haven't worn makeup in years, and I doubt I will anytime soon.

• Love 6