Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

On the very rare occasions that I wear eye makeup these days, I will wear a very pale pink or pinky brown. I am old so stick to pastels. I have red hair and blue eyes, it looks pretty nice. But I wear very little. I stick to a good solid application of mascara. 

I love mascara. I use tubing mascara as I have oily skin but I’m pale and in my 40s. I wear a nice light pink shadow now and again...I know I shouldn’t but I love plum or dark lipsticks

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Tonight’s episode is a real makeup mistakes tutorial 

pink eye shadow: who wore it better? 

443ACEA5-C59A-43BB-8417-FE03296B38B5.jpeg

2ECD76F2-313B-4E15-A62B-EE7489AC2888.jpeg

Guys. I am laughing SO HARD. 

Rebecca's daughter reminds me of Sarah Huckabee. Same "what smells?" expression too.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Andrew could also use a haircut/style and trim that beard.

Yeah he would look a lot better without that ponytail and a better hairstyle/beard. 

• Love 6
On 1/4/2021 at 8:48 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Per the whole "Is a miscarriage a D&C a surgery"  - I guess I was thinking for a surgery you have to be knocked out, but I have had a day surgery on my foot where I was awake, so I guess it depends!  Whatever it is labeled, a miscarriage is pretty unpleasant and Jovi treated Yara pretty poorly.

I have always thought that the problem is that Yara is not a native speaker of English, and while she gets along ok in normal conversation,  she misses nuances that we pick up and probably has no clue that she can use the word "procedure" for something medical.  Somewhat like knowing the word for car, but yet knowing sedan, coupe, SUV, convertible, mini van,

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

26 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I got one last year but I need to expand my repertoire since I’ve only used it for French fries. My daughter is really into her instant pot and has an air fryer attachment for it 

Someone here recommended the attachment and I got it.  I like it.

That was me again. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I love mascara. I use tubing mascara as I have oily skin but I’m pale and in my 40s. I wear a nice light pink shadow now and again...I know I shouldn’t but I love plum or dark lipsticks

I love love love a pure blue red or even a burgundy. I'm of the "eyes or lips, pick one" school, and since I wear glasses I always go for a good vibrant lip. But of course once it wears off I forget all about it. 

Just now, kacesq said:

I want to cut like 15 inches of hair off Hazel.

I am prepared to bet that Tarik would cry like a little baby if she cut one inch of hair. He's got to be one of Those Guys Who Love Your Long Hair. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

LMAO I am streaming this and the insurance commercial Martin Sheen does, this time he has Charlie Sheen on there too. Charlie must need the $$$$$$. So much winning!

He is, he list the majority of his fortune. Hookers and drugs I guess.

• Love 3

Hazel almost couldn't wait to hug and pick up Auri. That was sweet, but I'm surprised she let her do that. I hope their relationship will grow.

Bleh, they can keep Cougar Stephanie off  the screen.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I have always thought that the problem is that Yara is not a native speaker of English, and while she gets along ok in normal conversation,  she misses nuances that we pick up and probably has no clue that she can use the word "procedure" for something medical.  Somewhat like knowing the word for car, but yet knowing sedan, coupe, SUV, convertible, mini van,

That's what I thought too. English is her second language. 

• Love 7