Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Mercolleen said:

Did you guys know that Hazel is bisexual?

Just last week. It's tough to bring in a 'wife' when you have a child that young and that the wife may or will want a woman on the side as part of the relationship. Ugh.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I'm loving the shit out of Julia. She's hilarious. His family's not going to know what hit them. 

I'm totally Team Julia too. I just love her. And I loathe Brandon's parents.

3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I was scheduled for a big book signing there this past fall. One of the many things I'm cursing COVID for. My husband loves Salem. (And I'm still reeling from the fact that they turned Danvers Hospital into condos. THAT'S a horror movie waiting to happen. I'm glad I got in and took pictures before they demolished the bat wings.)

I had a lot of friends who used to work there when it was a state hospital. (They hired lots of hippie types in the 70's). There was a distinct vibe about the place. I can't believe people would want to live around all that lingering bad mojo.

• Love 13
Just now, tvrox said:

Such a DC and Virginia centric episode! Yay. 

Those shots of the Washington monument are weird though. I live so close to it, but due to COVID it seems so far away, I haven't been anywhere near there since March. 

Ha! I said the same thing last week. Haven’t been downtown in 10 months.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

It doesn’t appear cold so I bet fall 2019. 

Must be Jan or early Feb of 2020 because the dad said it is an election year.   When I saw a picture of Brandon with his parents, I was sure he was a mini-me of his dad.  Then while he was next to his mom, I decided he looked like her.

These parents need boundaries.  So they are all going to hang out together on the mall?  Well, at least the talk has gone back to rooms, and not birth control.   He needs to grow the hell up, and they need to butt out.   I know it is their house, but unless the parents have cameras in the house or booby trap Julia's or Brandon's bedroom doors,  there is nothing stopping them from sneaking into each other's rooms.  As long as they keep the noise level down, parents may suspect but won't have to be aware of what is going on.  In fact, forbidden sex might make it more exciting. (Maybe that is how Sumit became enamored with Jenny--all that sneaking around)   At least Julia has a personality, unlike Brandon.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
57 minutes ago, Arynm said:

We went on a ghost tour and it was amazing! They are cheesy sometimes and this was had the best tour guide who just knew everything about New Orleans. I loved everything. We went by accident on St. Patricks day and Bourbon Street was crazy time, but we had a great time.

When I was in New Orleans I did a "scandals" tour, it was awesome! 

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yara does make a good point that Jovi is pushing her too much, too fast. She just got here! Give her a day or two to adjust! 

He is VERY pushy. About everything. Not ok. 

• Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

Why couldn’t she bring her son? Didn’t Alla from a few seasons back bring her son right from the start?

She did and made it very clear to Matt that if she couldn’t bring her son she wasn’t coming. To be fair in Hazels case I think the father has full custody.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm totally Team Julia too. I just love her. And I loathe Brandon's parents.

I had a lot of friends who used to work there when it was a state hospital. (They hired lots of hippie types in the 70's). There was a distinct vibe about the place. I can't believe people would want to live around all that lingering bad mojo.

Me either. It's weird just driving up the hill to get to it. I make all my friends watch SESSION 9. 

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Tarik looks like a balding ventriloquist dummy who just got a job as a youth pastor.

DEAD

4 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Hazel needs a hair chop too.

I'm prepared to bet that Tarik prefers long hair and would cry like a little baby if Hazel cut it. 

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Mah boy! Beware of human trafficking 

And for the love of god hold that phone down, someone will snatch it right out of your hands!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3