Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I spent several months staying with my husband's family in England. On the first night there, during a party, he and his mother were upstairs together. During a quiet moment she hollered down, "Mamadrama! You can sleep with my son if you want!!!" She pushed two twins together. I was mortified. 

I was also already pregnant by that point, so even though none of us knew that at the time, that ship had sailed. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 8

Oh god. I hate walking on the mall during lunch breaks. Every freaking tourist stops to ask where the Air & Space Museum is. 

Especially since the building LOOKS like it would be the air and space museum and there are maps.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

That selfie stick stuff is ridiculous. 

Haha, I work at MIT and my office looks out on what we call the court, the green which is right outside the famous dome. I can look out my window any time, any day, no matter what the weather, and someone is taking a selfie in front of it.  

dome.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Late to the chat but seriously, did Natalie ALREADY ditch Uncle Beau??  Like, the cat can't be far behind!

And how come if Brandon and Julia want to sleep together, they can't just rent an apartment?? Or get an air bnb or something?  Does the boy have NO$$$$$????

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
39 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When you come to visit me in Salem you can visit old graveyards AND do ghost tours. We also have a shop that sells vampire fangs. 

Sign me up! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I spent several months staying with my husband's family in England. On the first night there, during a party, he and his mother were upstairs together. During a quiet moment she hollered down, "Mamadrama! You can sleep with my son if you want!!!" She pushed two twins together. I was mortified. 

I was also already pregnant by that point, so even though none of us knew that at the time, that ship had sailed. 

In Texas, we were in seperate rooms.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Late to the chat but seriously, did Natalie ALREADY ditch Uncle Beau??  Like, the cat can't be far behind!

And how come if Brandon and Julia want to sleep together, they can just rent an apartment?? Or get an air bnb or something?  Does the boy have NO$$$$$????

NOT A FARTHING.  I bet his parents are paying for sponsorship, wedding, honeymoon, everything.  What a catch.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
41 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When you come to visit me in Salem you can visit old graveyards AND do ghost tours. We also have a shop that sells vampire fangs. 

I was scheduled for a big book signing there this past fall. One of the many things I'm cursing COVID for. My husband loves Salem. (And I'm still reeling from the fact that they turned Danvers Hospital into condos. THAT'S a horror movie waiting to happen. I'm glad I got in and took pictures before they demolished the bat wings.)

• Love 7
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Andrew's immigration strategy: I read it on the interwebs, so it must be true.

Is she going to Mexico then the USA? That is actually working for a lot of people. Its similar to my friend coming through aruba, The rules dont ban Europeans, they ban people who have been in a country on the banned list for the last 2 weeks. Mexico and aruba are not  on the banned list so people are coming in through there

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I was scheduled for a big book signing there this past fall. One of the many things I'm cursing COVID for. My husband loves Salem. (And I'm still reeling from the fact that they turned Danvers Hospital into condos. THAT'S a horror movie waiting to happen. I'm glad I got in and took pictures before they demolished the bat wings.)

Danvers? As in Danvers State Mental Hospital?

• Love 3

Hmm...  looking at that preview of Tarik meeting up with Hazel, his friend did her best to sabotage by helping him pick that outfit. Imo, he looks ridiculous in that powder blue suit and weird bow tie.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Is she going to Mexico then the USA? That is actually working for a lot of people. Its similar to my friend coming through aruba, The rules dont ban Europeans, they ban people who have been in a country on the banned list for the last 2 weeks. Mexico and aruba are not  on the banned list so people are coming in through there

Yeah, she's doing that to skirt the quarrantine rules. Lots of visa people are doing that right now. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Yara you can have a big wedding afterwards just like Andrei's and Elizabeth.  Although I do not see you getting married.

Yeah those two are not going to work out. If they do get married, over in six months, easy. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, JennyMominFL said:

I did it Y’all. I mean i know most of you guys have degrees ages ago but its a big deal. When I got my diagnosis of AIDS(I have an illness!) I gave up my plan to go to school because i assumed i wouldn't live to graduate, so this is a big deal to me.

0C0CC9A5-4A4A-4FAA-9D18-5CFE1F0954C2.png

Congrats!!!

• Love 6

Such a DC and Virginia centric episode! Yay. 

Those shots of the Washington monument are weird though. I live so close to it, but due to COVID it seems so far away, I haven't been anywhere near there since March. 

• Love 5