Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Categorizing your recently-deceased mother as "no bitch" that you'd never trust with your man should not prompt your smoker's gravelly, knee-slapping cackle.  Imagine that her grandchildren are hearing all this, since she told them to keep quiet while she watches "her show."  

I thought that Libby was dumb, but she was more bearable than Drunk Debbie Downer.  Hosebeast Angela is the absolute worse.  

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Why are Family Chantel in NYC?    I thought they were in Atlanta

Pedro and Chantel planned a vacation after she graduated from nursing school, or needed a vacation since she didn't pass her tests.  The vacation turned into a trip to check out Nicole's boyfriend.  

• Love 2
On 10/18/2020 at 9:43 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola is the most dependent, clingy, needy woman! Oy.

just NOOOOOO!  we couldn't accept anything personal like jewels or clothing!!  i was born and raised in the south

OK, I'm here, mah BabyLoves. I guess I'm only here in service of you peeps...despite how much I wanna leave, how much this horrible show make me wanna run away...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
Translator app
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

I  ❤️   small airports.

LAX and Seatac suck

John Wayne airport, awesome.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve flown into West Palm Beach a few times to visit my father. Nice manageable airport.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve flown into West Palm Beach a few times to visit my father. Nice manageable airport.

It is! I don't understand why she is going all the way to Miami. Even Ft Lauderdale makes more sense

• Useful 1
  • Love 3