Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I really hate these two. They are a waste of tv time.

We could be enjoying some more Jenny and Sumit! 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don't flirt with people I just sleep with them.......ok then

Well, it does save time 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Have we had this conversation? My 9th great Grandmother was Martha Carrier. One of my husband’s ancestors has a signed affidavit against her. I lived In the Apartments right by 128  across from the Northshore Mall in Peabody in the 80s

How cool! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh, Cheesy, you have no right to interrogate her like that. PLUS, she shouldn’t have told you because it’s not your business and you were on a break!

She is playing games, he is no prince but she is definitely trying to hurt him in order to get revenge. It is unhealthy and they need to break up.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Does cheese sticks curtains match the the carpet, sorry that’s all I could think of

You came up with more than me. I couldn't think of anything to say about them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Cotton mather Called her a rampant hag and a queen from hell. She was a mouthy women who, gasp, spoke her mind on occasion

If I was signing up for Primetimer today I would choose Rampant Hag as a moniker, no question.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did Tim just call Melyza a "fuckin' cunt?" I'm bad at lip reading but I definitely saw an "f" word come out of his mouth. 

I think he said "Jesus Fucking Christ"

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
7 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Cotton mather Called her a rampant hag and a queen from hell. She was a mouthy women who, gasp, spoke her mind on occasion

If I was signing up for Primetimer today I would choose Rampant Hag as a moniker, no question.

Yeah, the older I get, the more I understand the whole "witch" thing. I could use a decent caldron.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5