Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Zombness said:

Areola, be a brave woman....goodness stop crying and act like a WOMAN!!!!!

At this moment i bet she's thinking.. "why was i so stupid to think i should give birth here!?!??!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My city is going back to stage 2, I also made it to final round interviews for 4 jobs and didn't get any of them...I need the snark

I’m so sorry, hang in there.  These are tying times.  I find myself crying a lot!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

But they're still hanging witches there, right?

Hell no, we love them. I'm all for hanging some of these ignorant fucks who are coming here, not wearing masks, and crapping all over our service workers though. 

4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Have we had this conversation? My 9th great Grandmother was Martha Carrier. One of my husband’s ancestors has a signed affidavit against her. I lived In the Apartments right by 128  across from the Northshore Mall in Peabody in the 80s

Yes! That is awesome! My father in law lived in those apartments too! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Watching them trying to say "amniotic fluid" was mind boggling. "Embyrotic fluid!" Jesus Christ. 

So mash sex-eee baby! 

With things as they are at present, I wouldn't wonder that a Mexican national would not want to come to the US.

I have always heard amniotic fluid

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Are 5 of them Skyla's? I thought she had 1 and Scottie had 5. Oh I get those two mixed up

Only one girl, Ariah, is Jailbird Scottie’s. The other five are Skyla’s by two different fathers. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My city is going back to stage 2, I also made it to final round interviews for 4 jobs and didn't get any of them...I need the snark

That SUCKS. I am sorry!!! Hoping that #5 is the perfect fit.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I was a bit taken aback by Bini preferring a natural birth so the mother and baby bond. It is what it is.

That nonsense goes along with his sisters saying the baby will go to hell if it is not baptized

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Just got a text my daughter’s school is closing in person learning until further notice. Homecoming was canceled but people were still having Homecoming parties and the positive cases were tracked to a huge party in a pole barn. Ticked off that they screwed things up for the rest of us. Anywhoo I could use this distraction. Bring on the 90 Day idiocracy! 😂

Hope your daughter is ok! 

• Love 5

Do they actually let you wear full makeup, including lipstick into surgery?     Ari is such a whiner.   

However, Bibi's garbage about women should suffer through labor, and surgery will screw up the mother-child bond enrages me.    However, I don't see Ari being all that attached to the baby, since that will take the attention away from her.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Good evening all mah BabyLoves!

Just dropping in to say "Hi". You will be without my irrepressible services again this week, as I am the Dodgers' bitch and am thus compelled to suffer through another elimination game to watch them get bounced from the fall Classic yet agin.

Also, I don't love TOW SoMachBaby and haven't caught up. I do need to get more into it, I think. I lived in SomeMeat's hometown for about 6 months awhile back. In fact, he looks REALLY familiar!...as does his father...and his mother 🤔

Soooo...I WILL be back soon...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Ariel a is a real piece of work, however, why do people tell others Don’t be scared? That does nothing to help a situation.  Better say, I get that you’re scared, but let’s try to focus on the things that bring you comfort. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I have always heard amniotic fluid

Yes, that's what it is. But Grange and Skyla were babbling about "ambriotic fluid" "embryonic fluid" and who knows what else. They didn't even come close to the right word!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, that's what it is. But Grange and Skyla were babbling about "ambriotic fluid" "embryonic fluid" and who knows what else. They didn't even come close to the right word!

One of them said abominable fluid.

• LOL 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, Thats what I get for not actually paying attention!

• LOL 2
15 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I'm in a foul mood. Sent off another complaint (2 this week) about the noise from my new neighbors. Monday night full blast stereo since they had a party, and last evening for watching something on their TV (surround sound and subwoofer) that came to close to 140db in my home.

That sucks. Sorry. Hope 90 day cheers you up! 

• Love 4