Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Ericee flitting around, flouting the rules, and trying to be Mr. Man. Give me a break. He's as responsible as Larissa is in this surgery farce--he lent her the money. If he were a strong man, he'd have told her not only that he likes her the way she is but that there is something wrong with getting constant surgeries, it's dangerous, he won't be a participant, but he will help her find counseling. 

I doubt Ericee loaned Larissa any money.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Sister Libby, maybe the Moldovan food isn’t “weird.”  Maybe it’s a different experience from a different culture and you should open your narrow mind and try it.  You judgey bitch. 

Look at her now, hoping her stupid drunk brother starts a melee. Gah I hate them all. 

• Love 14

I bagged it at 9:30 ET. I might watch the rest on demand or just hit Pillow Talk. Her idiot brother, "Why so serious at this wedding?" I wish Marcel had worn a shirt tucked in for the wedding, he looked like a frat bro at a kegger. I noticed that Andrei's brother's wife kept her eyes averted from that clan before the wedding, digging in her purse or just openly looking away. My opinion of Andrrrreeeeii went up a few points by how seriously he was taking the ceremony. He needs to stay away from booze, though, he's a helluva mean drunk, although far from the only one there. 

• Love 7

"Libby and Andrei's wedding was like a fairy tale. The bride looked beautiful, the groom looked handsome and the church was absolutely gorgeous. But there was a pigeon flying around inside and I was so freaked out! I give the ceremony a five. The reception was a little weird. Andrei's family speaks Moldovanese, so I didn't like that I couldn't understand his brother's toast. The dancing was interesting. I haven't seen breakdancing at a wedding in a long time and I wondered, are we back in the 80s? The food was just OK. I think my salmon was raw and the shrimp was undercooked. There was a lot on the plate I couldn't identify. I felt like I was at the opening ceremonies of the Olympics sometimes. Libby's brother seemed a little drunk and seemed a  bit surly. No one likes cursing in a toast! But the venue was nice and bright with lots of flowers and candles. So I give the reception a six. /"Four Weddings" bride voice

Edited by mmecorday
  • LOL 14
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She can’t stand it she’s so jelly

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Charlie is soooooo fucking hammered!

He's even more jealous than his sister! I think Chuck has some more weddings and re-weddings to pay for with 6 other offspring around.

• Love 11

The stepfather is a silver fox. Libby's Mom definitely traded up from Chuckles. i'd like to know the grounds under which she feels entitled to be such a snob. Money? Plenty of classless nouveau-riche types out there. Or it's something people grab at who don't have much else going for themselves except a little money. And if they came from nothing, those are the worst.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

"Libby and Andrei's wedding was like a fairy tale. The bride looked beautiful, the groom looked handsome and the church was absolutely gorgeous. But there was a pigeon flying around inside and I was so freaked out! I give the ceremony a five. The reception was a little weird. Andrei's family speaks Moldovanese, so I didn't like that I couldn't understand his brother's toast. The dancing was interesting. I haven't seen breakdancing at a wedding in a long time and I wondered, are we back in the 80s? The food was just OK. I think my salmon was raw and the shrimp was undercooked. There was a lot on the plate I couldn't identify. I felt like I was at the opening ceremonies of the Olympics sometimes. Libby's brother seemed a little drunk and seemed a surly. No one likes cursing in a toast! But the venue was nice and bright with lots of flowers and candles. So I give the reception a six. /"Four Weddings" bride voice

DEAD

• LOL 5
  • Love 3