Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

Yeah, I really doubt his life was in danger. From what his friend said last week, it is possible that he refused to get really deep in the corruption, which meant he wasn't making much money and couldn't advance in the police. So he decided his best path was to go to Ireland and probably be paid more (plus meet a nice girl to marry and not have to go back).

When you dance, you have to dance to the end. 

That's why I'm here.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was just about to say the same thing. First the house full of flies, and now this. We get it, TLC. 

Someone in the writer's room must have had a burst of creativity before he sank back into a black pit of despair. "For this I got a Masters in Creative Writing from Colombia?"

The folks on this chat would do a much better job of writing the show. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

BAHAHAHHA my beau just said, “Actually I found that trip to the wastewater plant kind of interesting, I’ve never seen one and didn’t know they used Archimedes screws!” and now I am questioning my life choices

Run back to Brazil! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

The folks on this chat would do a much better job of writing the show. 

The producers are running out of 'innovations' with pillow talk and the responding to pillow talk/social media show, so I think this is up next.

• Love 5

Well, the wedding place and all the flowers..... look beautiful!  And now Grangela's gonna give us some fake--ass bullshit about this wedding not being what she "pictured" and "give me a CIGARETTE!!"  I'D BE WORRIED too if I looked like that an an HOUR before the freaking wedding!

Shit, Angela... You LEFT YOUR DYING MOTHER, YOUR BELOVED GRANDCHILDREN, YOUR FRICKING JOB.... And NOW you're thinking about all this???  Just think about the reason you got with a 30 year old Nigerian in the first place you dipsy doodle.  PULEEZ....  She's working on that Oscar...  Just gotta lose the cig!

"Gimme my shoes and get the corsage for MAMA"....  And the music makes it sounds like she's about to go over Niagra Falls in a frigging barrel.  Yep. Done for Nothing.  Go for it you old fart!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

With Angela’s appearance, smoking, etc. I worry for her health. She looks like she’s a hair away from a heart attack. 

Oh no, no no, that one doctor said her bloodwork was perfect and she can still tote a aig!

• LOL 7
8 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

Yeah, I really doubt his life was in danger. From what his friend said last week, it is possible that he refused to get really deep in the corruption, which meant he wasn't making much money and couldn't advance in the police. So he decided his best path was to go to Ireland and probably be paid more (plus meet a nice girl to marry and not have to go back).

Irish girls are really pretty. Why did Andrei settle for Old Potato Face instead of a Sweet Colleen? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7