Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Cheesestix appears depressed.  I don’t think he’s having fun and those around him aren’t other. 

I hope he doesn't fall into a deep vagina depression again.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My son's watching with me tonight. He told me to share a "good" picture of him and to tell you all that he's only here for the Jenny/SomeMeat drama. So here he is in his hotel robe. 

received_320789632400552.thumb.jpeg.87628e037e35064043b989baab6a2020.jpeg

Look at those soulful eyes. That’s the kind of face the Victorians loved to paint. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think th y were both done dirty. Annie seems like a very nice person but is not afraid to stand up for herself. Robert is very insightful and has no patience for manipulation 

Anny is hilarious, and she's so down to earth and practical. And she is drop dead beautiful. Pao and Deavan and Larissa are probably green with envy. 

Really Jenny? You're going to say, to your man's mother "what the fuck is wrong with you, lady?". Way to win her over. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Anny is hilarious, and she's so down to earth and practical. And she is drop dead beautiful. Pao and Deavan and Larissa are probably green with envy. 

Really Jenny? You're going to say, to your man's mother "what the fuck is wrong with you, lady?". Way to get off to a good start. 

It’s Jenny from the block yo

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, DEL901 said:

He is so damned weak.  I still don’t get how he ended up married against his will.    

He’s a victim! Poor Sumit! Nothing is his fault...

aw Elicia talking about enabling a child...you wouldn’t have any experience with that would you Elicia?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Lort. That bitch is FINALLY GOING HOME!!!!! Puleez... Just go on home Erica.  They're on that train,you're right.  There it goes.  Off into the deep.

He's not.  His parents are just fine.  They should BOTH be glad that his parents will help out.  I want Deavan to just STFU already.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Wait Jenny lived with his parents for 4 months and they thought she was just a friend? That seems unlikely

“This is my old friend, Jenny, emphasis on the OLD”

• LOL 7
  • Love 1