Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Mama Mykull figures he’ll have kids with his second wife after he dumps Grangela.

Right? She knows the score. Two years to suffer with Angela in the swamps of Georgia, then he'll make his break for freedom with a nice young woman he met at Waffle House. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 14

Ang can’t tote a baby because she’s too old, I think anyone can see that. 
So mom gives consent for the marriage and no baby, so all this crap Fighting was for nothing. 
I would like to see Kalani and sister Asuelu in a cat fight. My money would be on Kalani. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I have very little interest in Colt or Larissa.  I have a feeling they will have them on again next season and I wish they would kick them to the curb.  I feel the same way about Angela and Michael.  We’ve been around the block with them how many seasons now?

• Love 10

Angela shouldn’t wear dresses that short if she can’t keep her knees together and avoid flashing beaver. And that necklace/earrings are the tackiest thing I’ve seen on this show (and that’s saying A LOT!)

On the other hand, mama Makyll looked exquisite.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I was actually approached once, but it was a small publishing company that wrote books about Doctor Who. And then the business failed.

I used to have a website but some people posted really awful stuff and i shut it down

Self publish, I’d read it

• Love 5
Just now, tvrox said:

I'm in DC  and I agree! Attmans in Baltimore is awesome. We need to do a 90 day meetup there when COVID is over. 

I would love to meet up with like minded people, lol! My husband is going to have me committed if I try and discuss this show with him again.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4

I honestly wonder how long Michael will hold out in Nigeria before he realizes it's useless and he's not going to America.

He really should have tried for some gal in a European country. I think it would have been easier to get to the UK?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I have very little interest in Colt or Larissa.  I have a feeling they will have them on again next season and I wish they would kick them to the curb.  I feel the same way about Angela and Michael.  We’ve been around the block with them how many seasons now?

Colt is almost as skeevy and repellent as Pole. I wish they'd get rid of him and his creepy, over involved mother. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I'm in DC  and I agree! Attmans in Baltimore is awesome. We need to do a 90 day meetup there when COVID is over. 

There is an Attmans is Rockville/Potomac. It was... fine. Way overpriced for what they give you. The original was better, but it has been an age since I was there.

I'm in for a meet up, too!

Edited by Andi27
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

Does Larissa realize that if Ericee pays for her new boobs, he's not going to have $$ for a big rock?

Does Eric know she flushed her ring down Colt’s toilet? He’d better get the insurance 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I am confused about how Kalani and Asuelu support themselves and their two boys if neither of them work. Or I guess Asuelu works parttime doing the yogurt samples. Do they live with her parents? Or do they live off TLC $$? 

Edited by KelseyNikki614
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

I am confused about how Kalani and Asuelu support themselves and their two boys if neither of them work. Or I guess Asuelu works parttime doing the yogurt samples. Do they live with her parents? Or do they live off TLC $$? 

Both

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

There is an Attmans is Rockville/Potomac. It was... fine. Way overpriced for what they give you. The original was better, but it has been an age since I was there.

I'm in for a meet up, too!

I'll host at my house and will import deli from NYC, I think we all really need it 😊.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Assholeu, tell your mother and sisters to shut the fuck up if they ever wants to see you again.

This, it’s like every post on r/JustNoMIL with people screaming at the OP to set some boundaries.

• Love 4

I think Kalani picked Aseulo so she could spend the rest of her life feeling superior. 

Aseulo’s family were assholes, and now Kalani is all swagger. 

The way these couples talk to each other! No respect!

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Ericeeee is going to fork over $20k for the "boobies"??? REALLY??? Wonder how long Ericeeee 's gonna get mileage out of the new boobs?? Today? Tomorrow? The next day?

Well, it's going to be a LOAN, with INTEREST and a signed contract. Next we’ll see them on Judge Judy.   

• LOL 7
  • Love 2