Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Oh Angie you degrade yourself every secon you're on screen. You don't need Mykul for that. Please shut up with the "I'm an American", we don't want to be associated with you

Truth. We're not all screechy like that.

• Love 4

Angela is disgusting.

Jenn, Libby's sister is horrible.   Andrei may have said he'll be nice, but his eyes said not necessarily.  So far Libby's mom seems nice, and so does Walter her stepfather. 

I keep getting page ads for Wagyu beef.   $1200 for a giant chunk of beef?   That's ridiculous. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Been in Moldova for two minutes and Jen is already shitting on Moldova. I hate family Libby. 

They are the fucking worst. Every single one of them has something shitty and dismissive to say. 

4 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Holy cow, Jenn, try not to be hateful at every opportunity. Moldova is a lovely country

Being hateful is Jenn's signature activity. what a bitch. 

Now they're demanding that Andrei's family perform like so many trained seals. I am one giant cringe. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 20
11 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Good evening friends! A little sad tonite as my mom who watches with me is in the hospital. Need a lot of snark...

Sending you both good thoughts and embroidered handbags and bras that function as such!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Angela is disgusting.

Jenn, Libby's sister is horrible.   Andrei may have said he'll be nice, but his eyes said not necessarily.  So far Libby's mom seems nice, and so does Walter her stepfather. 

Walter looks embarrassed by Jenn's comments.

• Love 6
Just now, kacesq said:

Hey coven, look at Andrei’s gorgeous SIL! Are you jealous? I mean, she looks amazing and not at all depressed for living in European Destination Moldova.

She is more attractive and much better dressed than any of the Coven....Jen looks like a damn Parisian tourist with that cheap looking hat.

• Love 11

Any idea how many more episodes this season? I can’t take much more of this crowd.

yikes, in that “unaired” scene, Jen is just the biggest bitch. Who knew Tampa was paradise on earth and everywhere else is just so bad. 

• Love 13

I cannot imagine refusing to try a dish someone spent hours preparing for me. I've had to "lie back and think of England" at times, but it's what courteous adults do. Libby's family is so graceless.

• Love 19
Just now, Bees52 said:

Andrei's mom makes a great looking dinner spread....

Of course, now I'm craving a snack lol!

Imagine that she's done that 3 times in about 4-5 days.  In her tiny kitchen in the projects.  For increasing groups of ingrates.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Every week I am absolutely flattened and gobsmacked and horrified by now appallingly rude Libby's family members are. If anyone came to my town and started shitting on it I would turn around and take them right back to the airport. Do not throw shade at my home.

• Love 24