Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

CBD knee cream has become the latest addition to my morning routine.

Ooh, does it help? Where do you get it?

I use Voltaran that I bought in bulk in France. It is a gift from God! I think they sell in OTC in the US now, which is a good thing, because I don't think I am going overseas anytime soon.

• Love 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

If you only ever watch one episode of 600 pound life it has to be this one. I wonder if he’s still alive?

Is he the shitty brother dude who fell off the back of a golf cart? Fuck that guy and his stupid pig nose.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Arynm said:

I use Voltaran that I bought in bulk in France. It is a gift from God! I think they sell in OTC in the US now, which is a good thing, because I don't think I am going overseas anytime soon.

Mine’s expired now.  😢 That and a few other items that are OTC at home but not here.

5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Ironically my parents taught me- you made your bed now lay in it.

My grandmother used to say.."With the spoon that you pick with that one is the one you are going to eat."

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Its pretty clear she doesn't think that a guy who dances in a club is right for her princess. 

I mean she's kinda right but for the wrong reasons.

FAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MamaMelyza tearing it UP

Edited by Toodleoo
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

you know what? I just thought "So, we'll probably never see that episode again". I am a bad person. 

This is TLC, of course they’ll show it again!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Tim is very fat. Nice way to treat a guest.

Sometimes, in some Latin cultures, fat is said affectionately. I...don’t think that’s the case with Mom Melyza.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3