Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

As I feared, they are going week by week with this show. I don't know if I'll be able to keep going. Ugh.

I know they cut BGL but I wonder if Usman recorded anything for B90SB.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Why doesn’t David answer a question about his hair, or lack thereof.  It’s too dark and the sideburns are just odd.  It looks more like a complete wig rather than just a hairpiece on the top.  Every moment he’s on screen, I just can’t take my eyes off his hair.

Me too sistah, me too

• Love 3
(edited)

We just saw all of Ed's hatred and grossness when he responded to the TikTok video.  He did his too-hard fake laugh, his angry, supposedly self-depreciating humor, and then insulted everyone for making fun of him.  He's just disgusting.

Edited by Grifter Lives
consistent verb tense
  • Love 17
(edited)

Egg, your actions make her look good. Rose is every woman after the way you treated her you dirty little sex pervert

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

No Jenny on The Other Way tonight? What a blow we've been dealt!

We still have horsey mcteeth face to snark on, I know it’s not the same

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 8

Hi hi hi I’m here to live snark on The Other Way. It’s been a few weeks for me I will try to keep up. I’m out of practice. Hope all you soulmates and loves of my life are healthy and safe!!

• Love 11
56 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Don’t tell anyone, but Sunday and Monday nights here is the highlight of my week. I definitely have zero life whatsoever. 

Me too!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Don’t beat yourself up Ed. You still get to tell her she has bad breath. 🖕🏻

I hate to support Ed but, if I could date Brad Pitt or Jon Hamm, in all his underwear less glory, and he had constant bad breath, I think I would have to pass.  I know she has an ulcer that causes it but why can’t it be taken care of.  I had a bleeding ulcer and it was diagnosed with an endoscopy and I went on meds for a bit and I’m fine now. I realize Rose lives in poverty but she seemed to have the diagnosis.  Who wants to be intimate with someone with bad breath?

• Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I am pretty sure Steph is frigid..

She was not sexually attracted to Erica at all IMO.  She was confusing a nice friendship with a romantic involvement.  

Edited by LucyEth
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hi hi hi I’m here to live snark on The Other Way. It’s been a few weeks for me I will try to keep up. I’m out of practice. Hope all you soulmates and loves of my life are healthy and safe!!

I'm remedial in The Other Way, but I'll enjoy reading (and snorting from) the comments.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I hate to support Ed but, if I could date Brad Pitt or Jon Hamm, in all his underwear less glory, and he had constant bad breath, I think I would have to pass.  I know she has an ulcer that causes it but why can’t it be taken care of.  I had a bleeding ulcer and it was diagnosed with an endoscopy and I went on meds for a bit and I’m fine now. I realize Rose lives in poverty but she seemed to have the diagnosis.  Who wants to be intimate with someone with bad breath?

If it was David Duchovny I’d put a ton of Vick’s up my nose

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Checking in for TOW. I don't know how you guys watch this B90 show, I tried once and I couldn't handle it. Y'all are warriors

Snark is our life. 

Brittany doesn't know what she did? that is rich. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
Just now, mmecorday said:

Hello! My girlfriend went out and bought me a small air conditioner for the window in my room so I'm snarking in air con tonight! #watching90dayfiancein90degreeheat

Coltee?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1