Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

When is somebody going to realize that all Kyle really likes is planning weddings and getting married.  He's like the Genoa City version of Charo.

At least Charo could plan a wedding with some Latino flavor. The only thing remotely Cuban about Kyle's wedding to Cuban American Lola was her and her Cuban American/Cuban family who were practically treated like gatecrashers IMO. But now TPTB can claim they don't want to be accused of cultural appropriation.

I'm betting the eventual post-pandemic wedding to Summer--if things even get that far--will likely be more vanilla-flavored than the shakes at a certain fast food restaurant. (The one with the golden arches, who can only call them "shakes" because they have zero milk in them. 😐) Either Kyle will go with a textbook affair ready-made for a feature in Town & Country, or they'll have an affectedly informal ceremony in Chancellor Park, or they'll go some touristy place like Santa Fe or Sedona. KMN.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Jack, Kyle's in a hurry because he's scared he'll waffle again. Your son is GC's Liam Spencer. That's not a compliment.

15 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

At least Liam is semi cute. Kyle looks like a poorly made ventriloquist's dummy.

Obligatory Liam Spencer gif:

7G4f.gif

It’s not uncommon for adversaries to become good friends by earning mutual respect.  It looks like now Mariah and Amanda are going to be good friend over their mutual background. 

15 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Like Rory Gilmore and Paris Geller.

Hmm. Keep the bar low, then you won't be disappointed.  If you're willing to put a grain of trust into the relationship. 

My guess is that Hillary 2.0 is cut from the same cloth as Hillz 1.0. And if that is the case, expect Hillary 2.0 to dull her knife in Mariah's back more than once ... Hillary 1.0 would approve of that measure to keep Mariah in her place.

It was peculiar to have the Long Lost Twin Club meet at the Cassie Newman Memorial Coffee Shop to gloss over Hillary Curiis' many attributes and characteristics.

10 hours ago, boes said:

Elena, eat your picnic lunch and shut up.  Just be grateful Devon isn't asking you to wear a Hillary mask.  Besides, how can Devon know which Elena he's going to be seeing that day?  In the past you've gone on rants about getting Amanda to leave town and the next day, turn around and admonish Devon for not being nicer to her.  

Here, have some pie.

giphy.gif

It's your favorite.

If Show was as satisfying as ^ this gif.

Elena is exhausting with her whining, thin blue lips, and wooden lovemaking.

Girl, get over it by fleecing Darvon out of a couple 10 million to build your county-wide Poors Medical Clinics. Go for the money. Ambition is a difficult master.

That was a whole lot of talking about Easy Bake Avery, Phyllis' sister, and one more in a long line of Nick's almost-wives.  Of course you and Avery didn't get along - she not only knew how to cook, she also knew how full of crap she was, and pretty much debunked Phyllis' creation myth about how she fought her way up from the bottom.  Avery made it really clear that Phyllis fell out of the highest tree in the Hamptons and landed SPLAT in her very own trust fund before fleeing her investment banker father and family. 

Not the frosting delivery system caterer and video cooking show victim again. 

You mentioned the first good thing Avery brought to Show -- Exposing Phyllis as a hypocritical runaway Hamptons deb -- The second good thing about Avery was when she left.

Her conversation with Amanda was okay, until she had to start complaining about how she's always an "outsider", sniff, sniff.  So much of an outsider that she's gotten multiple settlements in her various divorces from Genoa City's richest and dumbest men.  She's less The Little Match Girl and more, Jaws the Sequel.

With Phyllis all circumstances, subjects and conversations inevitably end up all about her. She did adroitly dispatch Hillary 2.0 triple time. Impressive.

I used to like Kyle, a lot.  But now, it's like watching some unholy Ken Doll come to life.  

When is somebody going to realize that all Kyle really likes is planning weddings and getting married.  He's like the Genoa City version of Charo.

Kyle is tiresome, clutching his pearls over both the Dumber Donor and Lola. 

He's become TIIC Groomzilla when it comes to relationships. He's as bad as B&Bs Liam Spencer when it comes to being habitually conflicted when banging good girl/bad girl  ... Oops!

7G4f.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 7

I don't know how much money the actor who plays Kyle earns.  But he would make the ideal boyfriend/husband material in any of the Hallmark movies.  The Ken Doll leading man!  If he could get a foot in the door, it may be more lucrative than Y&R.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Heh, Billy was looking at Phyllis like, "Why did I ever stick my peen in you? Why?"

I liked Victoria's coat. In fact, I think I liked the whole ensemble. Victoria might be finally dressing like a woman of her professional stature.

Hmm, I thought I heard Lola would be contesting the divorce in the 11th hour, not just throwing a hissy fit at Theo. 🤔

Cuba Libres. Do people still drink those? Or at least still call them that? And speaking of Summer, I'm curious what that mess on her head is called. Fell asleep on wet hair?

Yikes, I don't think the high-waisted pants look works on Phyllis. She looked like a giraffe in slacks to me.

For someone getting everything they ever wanted, Summer seems rather insecure about Kyle. She lit into him today like she caught him talking to another girl at his locker between classes.

Whee, Victor handled Victoria like one of Johnny and Kate's toys. Kind of like how cats will play with bugs before they eat them. 😈

Oh come on, are we supposed to be feeling sorry for the Newmans right now? Looks to me like Victor is using the attack from Billy to manipulate his family. Again. Wonder when he's going to reel Abby in too?

Phyllis told Nick to keep away from "this dumpster fire." Guess that means no more nookie for him!

I think maybe Lola is not opposed to going after Kyle again, she just doesn't want Theo's type of "help."

Quoting Shakespeare, Vic? Yeah, well, the Bard also said "The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interrèd with their bones." At the rate you're going they'll be able to bury your bones in a Tupperware snack cup.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I think maybe Lola is not opposed to going after Kyle again, she just doesn't want Theo's type of "help."

My interpretation from that scene is that she didn't want to admit to herself that she really did want to pursue Kyle in spite of his current relationship/commitment to Summer.  I think that she is ashamed of it and it's easy to project that onto Theo rather than own her own feelings and desires.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, bannana said:

Hey, Nick tells his dad he will support him and the family, family comes first. But then on today's CDN

Hide contents

he tells Phyllis he doesn't give a shit about Adam and wants the whole thing to blow up. 

Same kind of shit Victoria pulled today. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Heh, Billy was looking at Phyllis like, "Why did I ever stick my peen in you? Why?"

I liked Victoria's coat. In fact, I think I liked the whole ensemble. Victoria might be finally dressing like a woman of her professional stature.

Hmm, I thought I heard Lola would be contesting the divorce in the 11th hour, not just throwing a hissy fit at Theo. 🤔

Cuba Libres. Do people still drink those? Or at least still call them that? And speaking of Summer, I'm curious what that mess on her head is called. Fell asleep on wet hair?

Yikes, I don't think the high-waisted pants look works on Phyllis. She looked like a giraffe in slacks to me.

For someone getting everything they ever wanted, Summer seems rather insecure about Kyle. She lit into him today like she caught him talking to another girl at his locker between classes.

Whee, Victor handled Victoria like one of Johnny and Kate's toys. Kind of like how cats will play with bugs before they eat them. 😈

Oh come on, are we supposed to be feeling sorry for the Newmans right now? Looks to me like Victor is using the attack from Billy to manipulate his family. Again. Wonder when he's going to reel Abby in too?

Phyllis told Nick to keep away from "this dumpster fire." Guess that means no more nookie for him!

Quoting Shakespeare, Vic? Yeah, well, the Bard also said "The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interrèd with their bones." At the rate you're going they'll be able to bury your bones in a Tupperware snack cup.

Absolute gold, Joimiaroxeu!

I think "I don't think the high-waisted pants look works on Phyllis. She looked like a giraffe in slacks to me." is going to keep me laughing for the rest of the week.  Not to mention every other golden nugget of your post.

Well done!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Gam2 said:

The main thing I remember about Avery was her bouncing boobs in her push up bras. She’d stomp all over the place with those girls just flying.

"I'm Avery and these are my breasts."

2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

"I've always wanted everything I've always wanted."

Summer's theme should be Never Enough

><<>

Wonder when he's going to reel Abby in too? - Victor will offer to help Chance .

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

"I've always wanted everything I've always wanted."

"ME. ME. ME. ME. ME. I love being engaged. I don't have to pretend it's about anyone else!'

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, drtslim said:

My interpretation from that scene is that she didn't want to admit to herself that she really did want to pursue Kyle in spite of his current relationship/commitment to Summer.  I think that she is ashamed of it and it's easy to project that onto Theo rather than own her own feelings and desires.

I just wish she wouldn't be so annoying about it. She's driving me crazy and I used to like her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, crowsworks said:

Wonder when he's going to reel Abby in too? - Victor will offer to help Chance .

That would mean having to tell Victor (if he doesn't know already) that Atonal Adam killed a guy in Vegas just to watch him die ... and save Chance' life, hide the body, conspire to keep it secret, not report it to the police, pay off Dead Vegas Guy's Wife to keep her quiet, and Atonal's running out of ways to sidetrack Alyssa from investigating Vegas Guy's murder..

That's a lot of criminal information to hand over to The Prince of Darkness. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I’m so very proud of Nostrils. Even with his double breasted suit jacket buttoned, he still can play pocket pool 😄

Nice shirt Theo but is it casual Friday at work?  Olive Oyl should not wear boots. It only draws attention to her knobby knees. 

Your in such trouble Olive 🤥. Do you actually think that Victor doesn’t surmise that you are part of the Adam take down. Do you think that for one second Victor thinks that Nostrils has the ability to do this without you feeding information to him.  Victor’s suspicions is now confirmed by Nikki that Olive is in the thick of taking Adam down. 

As usual, Banana Breath hates Adam and Victor more than he loves his mother.  

If I was Phyllis, I would have thrown a cup of coffee in that smug Nostrils’ face. 

Believe me when I say strictly as a father I would prefer Victor over Banana Breath or Nostrils. Banana Breath and Nostrils are more prone to think only of themselves and less prone to think about what’s best for the entire family.  Victor’s love for family is unconditional although at times he doesn’t show it. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I don't think Nikki can do justice to being both COO of Newman and the enforcer for the Newman Family Cult.  Nikki and Victor are always going to be together, I know, but I enjoyed Nikki more when she was more detached from Victor's machinations and felt no compunction about poking that gasbag when he needed it.  I'm unclear on how this Adam story could "destroy" either the company or the family, especially when both have weathered far more horrendous crap from Victor himself over the years.   All of the Newmans are awful, they're just different flavors.

Nikki did look fabulous today.

Not spiteful, Phyllis?  You?  When did you abandon spitefulness as one of your guiding principles, because it must have been after the last time you saw Abby or any life form other than Nick.  Spite is your blood type, Phyllis.

Thanks to Joimiaroxeu's comment in an earlier post that Phyllis looked like a giraffe today, the visuals on her conversation with ButtBiscuit in his best undertaker suit made it impossible for me to concentrate on their dialogue.  

giphy.gif

Those two are perfect together.

When Kyle walked into the kitchen of Society I scared the dog by saying out loud to the tv screen, "I'd kill him".  What an absolute prick, to go see your ex the same day she got the divorce papers.  He really thinks his thongs don't stink, doesn't he?  Jack lost one kid to Nick and right now I'd be fine if he lost Kyle to him or Victor or anyone else, too.  That narcissistic prick, thinking that all roads lead back to Kyle.  

I hope he and Dummer DO get married and I hope he keeps Phyllis as a mother-in-law for a loooooooooooooong loooooooooooooong time.  He deserves it, and more.  

Theo is stirring up some shit and I'm all for it.  Couldn't happen to a nicer group.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

At the rate you're going they'll be able to bury your bones in a Tupperware snack cup.

Excellent!  I love a good laugh in the morning.

• Love 8

Don't worry, Chance. Abby comes from a whole family of criminals. And the Abbotts aren't quite strangers to crime either. She can hang with your felonious past deeds, no problemo.

Somebody must've told Phyllis the cold shoulder look makes her look younger or something. One day her poor shoulders will probably have more wrinkles than her face.

Wait, is Chance getting a double chin? Quelle horreur!

Of course Dina has a notorious piece of stolen jewelry. Of course. Sure hope the mafia didn't come looking for it and they made Dina an offer she couldn't refuse. 😉

People listening on speakerphone, to a conversation on speakerphone, via an electronic bug. And it sounds crystal clear. Ain't technology amazing?! 🙄

I hate when people say "calvary" when they mean "cavalry." So much for your fancy Harvard edjumacation, Adam.

Adam didn't tell Victor he wanted Nick and Victor to work together to bring Billy down. Why did Victor tell Nick that? Whatever, EB really seemed to be struggling with his lines in that scene. Hope he's okay.

That burnt sienna must be a hot color for fall. Mariah's been wearing it more lately too. Not sure it's a great color for Phyllis though. She generally doesn't wear earth tones.

Amanda, Rose Turner probably couldn't tell you and Hilary apart as newborns. It was likely the luck of the draw that you were the one she abandoned. Don't see it as a personal failing; you were a baby and she was supposed to be a responsible adult. 😞

Do it, Abby! I'd love to see some little Chancellor/Abbott/Newman babies. With all those high-powered genes they'd run GC--starting in preschool.

How was Victor even able to stroll into the ChancComm offices like that? Is there no lobby security or did Victor just muscle his way in? 🤔

• Love 6

I’m so over Amanda feeling sorry for herself not being able to know her sister. Is Amanda’s theory about Rose helping out someone else and accepting one baby going to be a new storyline?  

TIIC got rid of Tessa, and now has Mariah now playing Sharon’s replacement as the new town “shrink”. Is Mariah going to set up a booth like Lucy?  The doctor is in, 5 cents. 

Two things:  Adam can argue self defense and could only be tried as a minor. In Las Vegas it’s substantial evidence and there is still no eye witness to date. Victor, at this point, is the only one that possibly be in trouble. 

So the story is out now what?  It really serves no purpose. It’s not like Adam is a public figure. 

Nostrils is the only one who’s going to have his head handed to him and Lily and Olive Oyl is going to be collateral damage. 

• Love 6

Amanda, Rose Turner probably couldn't tell you and Hilary apart as newborns. It was likely the luck of the draw that you were the one she abandoned. Don't see it as a personal failing; you were a baby and she was supposed to be a responsible adult.

Gee if only there was a service for under a 100 $ to tell you any relatives you might have. Couple of them actually. Also that a beautiful baby girl wouldn't have people lined up to adopt her as soon as she was free. Has anyone told Amanda she works for a woman who spent a year in jail fpor killing her twin.

I still want Nate  to be a mad man who faked Hil's death and has her hidden away. Elaina get Devon to marry her and then...and then after she gets pregnant she finds out about Hilary and.... keeps quiet -....Nah that might be good

Are we going to get a Lola and Kyle have sex but he goes back to Dummer and she hurls herself on Theo's penis and before you can say WTD she's in a difficult pregnancy due to her liver issues. I keep expecting Dina to leave the issue of her first-born all her $$$ Rich Theo becomes a playah.

Hello Billy and Victoria - whatever Adam did he or Chels gave you one of your kids when they didn't have too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Hello Billy and Victoria - whatever Adam did he or Chels gave you one of your kids when they didn't have too.

Not exactly.  Chelsea gave the son she had with ButtBiscuit to him and Victoria to raise.  Adam relinquished his claim to Christian, the kid he had with Sage aka Ol' Hammertoes, to Nick.  

So this article will hurt Adam, Victor, AND ButtBiscuit?!?!?!?  Be still, my heart.  I see no downsides to this whatsoever. 

The 3 Billy Goats Gruff all implode, a bedtime story that all the kiddies throughout the land can enjoy.

They better leave Chance alone, though.  I'm liking him and Abby a lot so mock me if you must. 

Hey Amanda, your dearly departed twin was a truly unpleasant piece of work.  Count yourself lucky to be seeing Hilary in the back mirror.

What's with Adam's manly waddle?  He's done it before, on occasion, but now it's all the time.  Diaper rash?  

Show, stop trying to make ButtBiscuit work.  He just doesn't.  Putting him a three piece suit makes him look like some preacher with a 3 am show on Public Access.

Set him free to just be who he is.

giphy.gif

Dance ButtBiscuit, dance!

Edited by boes
  • LOL 13
6 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I missed the conversation between Traci and Jack about Dina’s fancy necklace today. What was T saying about her investigation? Thanks for any replies!

I'll try, but I haven't really been watching that much.

Tracy came back from somewhere and reported to Jack that she found out the story about Dina's emerald necklace (I have no back story on this since I missed several weeks due to lack of interest).

The necklace has a centuries old history and was a part of Italian royalty at one point. It was then lost for centuries and found during WWII where it was given to a young woman who was in love with a GI. Jack wondered if that woman was Dina and hoped they had no more long lost relatives. I think they then talked about how John may have got the necklace and given it to Dina, but I really didn't watch the rest of it.

• Useful 5
  • Love 3

I missed the conversation between Traci and Jack about Dina’s fancy necklace today. What was T saying about her investigation? Thanks for any replies!

Something about the neckless being a gift to Dina and that she was wearing it on the night the Titanic went down.  Wait....I think I'm getting my expensive neckless stories mixed up

• LOL 15

Random observation from this week: I think Abby is looking very pretty. I know she has always been seen as a glamorous beauty, but she never shined  for me the way, say, Mariah does. But something about the way Abby has looked lately, is somehow softer, maybe less made up. She looks fresher and younger. It's a good look on her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, granderobino said:

Random observation from this week: I think Abby is looking very pretty. I know she has always been seen as a glamorous beauty, but she never shined  for me the way, say, Mariah does. But something about the way Abby has looked lately, is somehow softer, maybe less made up. She looks fresher and younger. It's a good look on her.

I’ve been thinking the same thing. The colors she’s been wearing lately have been so flattering to her. Well, except that shiny coat thing she wore yesterday. Ick.

• Love 7

Something about the neckless being a gift to Dina and that she was wearing it on the night the Titanic went down.  Wait....I think I'm getting my expensive neckless stories mixed up

If she was on the Titanic, maybe Dina ran into Victor when he was cosplaying John Jacob Astor. 😏

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

I know the Newmans are supposed to be prominent and all but at the end of the day, who really cares about Adam Newman outside of GC? He doesn't have a job or a company, and Chelsea's not going to leave him unless she can snag another rich guy from an elite family. What's the damage besides an unlikely murder charge? His reputation, such as it was, was already in the sewer, and Connor's got plenty of family stuff to give him "issues" regardless. 🤔

Good grief, Sharon looked to me like she just got back from a long shopping weekend in a sunny climate. Her medical storyline needs to be over soon AFAIC because it's just a joke now.

On top of the big pile of crap he just dropped on the internet world, Billy has to pretend what a tough guy he is by manspreading directly in front of Hilary. And my disgusted eyes. KMN.

Adam kept saying he was going to kill Billy. Dare we hope he wasn't just being hyperbolic? 😏

Heh, Victor was probably offended that Paul sent an underling to question him instead of coming himself. But Vic, comparing murder to libel? Get outta here with that nonsense.

Poor Faith. Her little girlfriends are trash for coming at her with those mean texts. She didn't ask for any of Adam's mess. I'm with her on calling Sharon out though. How was Sharon ever with Adam romantically after what he did with baby Faith to try to protect his own hide? And okay, it might be pointless to carry grudges forever but Sharon knows better than almost anyone how toxic Adam still is.

Not sure about that top Victoria was wearing today. It looked like she got dressed in the dark and put it on backwards, and the color resembled dirty dishwater. 😼

It's clear Nikki never went to law school. Victor conspired to cover up a murder, hon. That's not legal. Now whether he should be charged for it is likely up to a grand jury.

Seems to me if you're meeting with your partner in bitter muckraking and settling of old scores, you don't do it in broad daylight in a busy public park where any of your victims could overhear you. 😒

Dear Chels, while you're waiting for the blowback of whatever fresh hell your man is about to unleash, you might want to read the parable of the scorpion and the frog.  Don't be out here trying to act brand new.

Whee, Phyllis is assed out financially? Couldn't happen to a better person IMO. So is she going to steal the money from somewhere, blackmail somebody (Billy screwed Summer!), or try to seduce Nick for it?

• Love 9

Poor Faith. Her little girlfriends are trash for coming at her with those mean texts. She didn't ask for any of Adam's mess. I'm with her on calling Sharon out though. How was Sharon ever with Adam romantically after what he did with baby Faith to try to protect his own hide? And okay, it might be pointless to carry grudges forever but Sharon knows better than almost anyone how toxic Adam still is.

Team Faith here too. How can Sharon be so fucking  blind?

Not sure about that top Victoria was wearing today. It looked like she got dressed in the dark and put it on backwards, and the color resembled dirty dishwater. 😼

Looked like something from Jabot's new for 2021  Handmaid's Tale Collection.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Whee, Phyllis is assed out financially? Couldn't happen to a better person IMO. So is she going to steal the money from somewhere, blackmail somebody (Billy screwed Summer!), or try to seduce Nick for it?

Cool if Adam or Prictor find out about Summer. If Adam tells about that Nick will kill Bill himself. fun

Adam needs to go on a yack show and tell how he gave up a child to Nick because HE isn't a negligent dick father like Billy... who also kidnapped him and left him for dead.... and Gaspy could earn her con cred by holding his hand and saying that she had a baby that she 'gave' to Vic on the promise that Billy and Vic were a strong couple... Nick could be 'encouraged' to side with Adam esp if the screwed Dummer thing comes out and the fact that Adam could sue for partial custody of his son. He wouldn't win but.... I still say they are aiming at the creep in Kansas being a pedo. Adam had to walk a mile to the school bus... the guy standing over little Adam saying he 'enjoyed it'. they might change it but they seemed to be setting it up.

Was Chance mentioned in the Vegas story? Adam could use "Spider" as a thing - his Amnesiac victim persona who saved a federal agent who covered it up - "Is that Phillip CHANCELLOR? As in ChanceCom?"

that's just AA and Gaspy.

Then Prick taking over Newman can bury (IRL) the 4 man company in a zillion dollar lawsuit. 

Somehow I know Adam will end up heroic while poor Chance gets in trouble and Billy ends up on his ledge. Mop will end up working at Walmart. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I know the Newmans are supposed to be prominent and all but at the end of the day, who really cares about Adam Newman outside of GC?

That's the same problem we had with Hilary becoming this national sensation with a show called GC Buzz.  Who, outside the emotionally abused residents of the Town Sanity Forgot would have watched a gossip show about Genoa City?  And who outside the same environs is gonna give a rats ass about Adam Newman?  Maybe, if some documentary filmmaker decided to make an Adam Newman version of Netflix's Tiger King, but otherwise it would hold about as much interest to the outside world as the gossip at Sam Drucker's General Store in Hooterville.

All I know is that Genoa City sure could use an Arnold Ziffel about now.

I don't feel sorry for any of them.  Adam is a non-apologetic psychopath, much in the mold of Victor, and ButtBiscuit has even less charm and integrity than those two do.  Mutual destruction for this triumvirate sounds ideal.

Faith getting slapped with this was really horrendous.  Maybe Sharon can finally try to come with an answer to her consorting with the guy who abused her so badly that doesn't rhyme with "kick", "brick", "tick", oh you get my drift.  Adam's must come with a slip n slide, a calliope and cotton candy machine for Sharon to have abandoned any sliver of principles she ever had.  How will she sugar coat that for Faith?

So now that ButtBiscuit is in the process of ruining Chancellor Communications, how many companies will he have destroyed?  

He bankrupted Jabot when he went after Victor some time back, he ruined Brash and Sassy when he worked for Victoria, any other businesses he ruined?  

I can't wait to see the showdown between ButtBiscuit and Adam tomorrow!

giphy.gif

So much testosterone, just not one iota of it anywhere near either of those two putzes.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 13
On 9/29/2020 at 11:49 PM, Waldo13 said:

Your in such trouble Olive 🤥. Do you actually think that Victor doesn’t surmise that you are part of the Adam take down. Do you think that for one second Victor thinks that Nostrils has the ability to do this without you feeding information to him.  Victor’s suspicions is now confirmed by Nikki that Olive is in the thick of taking Adam down. 

For all Victoria's protestations that Billy went too far, it was exactly what she wanted to happen. She wanted to burn Atonal and Victor down to the ground, as they had done the same to her and the rest of the family. Victor is going to huff and puff, threaten, pull the rug out from under a couple of people, but there's plenty of evidence to place both of them in judgement of 12 jurors and true; preferably in Kansas where the laws are more punitive and the juries not so easily bought off.

I was entertained how Victor goaded NotBilly to jump the gun and publish before Lily/Hillary 2.0 had time to fact-check the magnum opus. I expect there are a few anomalies in the text, and Victor's lawyers are going to tap dance all over that. NotBilly is so easy, and cannot get out of his own way. Delia's looking down and shaking her head at her daddy, "You're a fool."

Atonal Adam and Victor are under investigation -- The Kansas authorities are using GCPD to investigate Atonal crimes and Victor's contribution to Atonal's reign of terror <snerk> Don't send your own investigative team to GC, and scare the pants off of Atonal. Perhaps the Kansas authorities are tearing the farm apart right now digging for evidence. -- Det. Rey Rey questioning Victor was ludicrous. Why not interview Atonal first?

On 9/30/2020 at 7:25 PM, Waldo13 said:

Two things:  Adam can argue self defense and could only be tried as a minor. In Las Vegas it’s substantial evidence and there is still no eye witness to date. Victor, at this point, is the only one that possibly be in trouble.

That's a good place to start. Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

The one person that can connect Atonal to Dead Vegas Guy is Dead Vegas Guy's Wife; that monthly stipend from Atonal is an issue. If she would accept money to ignore her husband's murder, there have to plenty of other unsavory things she's got under her belt that can be used to pry the truth out of her.

So the story is out now what?  It really serves no purpose. It’s not like Adam is a public figure.

Well, Atonal has been foisted on an unsuspecting public and the Newman's, as Victor chosen heir and CEO of Newman Enterprises several times, not to mention the many times AA has been arrested, or lost his memory, died and come back to life.

The premise of anything Newman family/Newman Enterprises-related is of major importance to the media, bankers, shareholders, competitors, towns folk, government officials ... Atonal Adam's myriad crimes exposed to a gossip-hungry nation makes perfect sense.

On 9/30/2020 at 8:24 PM, crowsworks said:

Amanda, Rose Turner probably couldn't tell you and Hilary apart as newborns. It was likely the luck of the draw that you were the one she abandoned. Don't see it as a personal failing; you were a baby and she was supposed to be a responsible adult.

Gee if only there was a service for under a 100 $ to tell you any relatives you might have. Couple of them actually. Also that a beautiful baby girl wouldn't have people lined up to adopt her as soon as she was free. Has anyone told Amanda she works for a woman who spent a year in jail fpor killing her twin.

I'm done with Hillary 2.0 rending her garments over not knowing Hillary 1.0. Honey, your sister would have run over you twice for the last MAC Ruby Roo lipstick in the continental United States. You did no research into the Hamilton/Winters family when you were suing to disenfranchise Darvon of his legitimate inheritance? Know your opposition, you hapless bint. If you had done your due diligence, you would already know what kind of bitch Hillary 1.0 was, how many people she ground under her stilettos to climb the social/career ladder in Genoa City, who she was married to and who she divorced. 

Hillary 2.0 has been turned into a whimpering dimwit, not knowing what to do, going to NotBilly for comfort, and not realizing her good fortune not knowing Hillary 1.0.

On 9/30/2020 at 11:31 PM, boes said:

They better leave Chance alone, though.  I'm liking him and Abby a lot so mock me if you must. 

Hard to believe Chance is going to dodge the Atonal Adam shit storm. All his crimes and misdemeanors have affected everyone on Show.

Poor Faith. Her little girlfriends are trash for coming at her with those mean texts. She didn't ask for any of Adam's mess. I'm with her on calling Sharon out though. How was Sharon ever with Adam romantically after what he did with baby Faith to try to protect his own hide? And okay, it might be pointless to carry grudges forever but Sharon knows better than almost anyone how toxic Adam still is.

13 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Team Faith here too. How can Sharon be so fucking  blind?

"It's not all about Me, so Hey Ho! Let's get back to the subject of Me!"

Faith told Sharon and Nick what they wanted to hear, and that was all those two numbskulls really needed to move on with their own concerns. Except for that crack about how Sharon could still be friends with Atonal after what he had done to Sharon, Ashley and Faith -- "He's sick." -- Atonal's pathological, beyond sick. And always will be, particularly under your therapeutic ministrations. It also demonstrates Sharon core incompetence as a mother and therapist.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 12

3 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Cool if Adam or Prictor find out about Summer. If Adam tells about that Nick will kill Bill himself. fun

How did Phyllis manage to forget to bank tax money? Really?

Would Phyllis use the NotBilly/Dumber boink to wrangle cash out of NotBilly? I don't know ... Possibly.

Would she go to Victor? No. She hates him with the heat of a thousand nuns, and would never go begging for money.

Would Phyllis tell Nick? How would ruining Dumber in Nick's eyes get the cash out of him; that is her main concern?

I could see Atonal manipulating Nick so he attacks NotBilly for fucking SuperGirl, but that's a pathetic and cheap turn of events. Something I would expect from TIIC.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Yes Nostril, this story is going to put you on the map with a major law suit. Nostrils you are nothing more than an insufferable bastard.  Nostrils, do you actually believe that Amanda is better than anyone of Victor’s high paid lawyers. Even the great Michael Baldwin couldn’t get your foot out of your mouth.  

I guess Sharon and Banana Breath aren’t going to tell Faith that Sharon basically did the same thing with Sully/Christian. 

Olive Oyl you ungrateful bitch. You are everything because of your fathers benevolence.  You definitely wouldn’t be CEO of any other multinational company. Newman runs well in spite of you because of what Victor built. Olive, if I remember correctly you ran Brash and Sassy into the ground with Nostrils’ help and now Nostrils is going to help you run yourself into the ground.  Sure Olive roll the dice with that fuck up over your father and you will come up snake eyes. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, boes said:

That's the same problem we had with Hilary becoming this national sensation with a show called GC Buzz.  Who, outside the emotionally abused residents of the Town Sanity Forgot would have watched a gossip show about Genoa City?  And who outside the same environs is gonna give a rats ass about Adam Newman?  Maybe, if some documentary filmmaker decided to make an Adam Newman version of Netflix's Tiger King, but otherwise it would hold about as much interest to the outside world as the gossip at Sam Drucker's General Store in Hooterville.

Anything written for the last 5-6 years as international/national interest in Genoa City has been a huge disappointment. This story arc is no different. Victor Newman is Master of the Universe and Newman Enterprises is the most influential company on the planet is a tired chestnut.

All I know is that Genoa City sure could use an Arnold Ziffel about now.

He would be the smartest character in town.

I don't feel sorry for any of them.  Adam is a non-apologetic psychopath, much in the mold of Victor, and ButtBiscuit has even less charm and integrity than those two do.  Mutual destruction for this triumvirate sounds ideal.

That would be ideal, but then we would be left with Chelsea hyperventilating her banal Woe is Me! dialog, Victoria combing out her tangled hair, Phyllis in a Flying Squirrel Suit taking flight off the roof of The Phoenix, Nicki changing out one designer purse for another, Abby hyper-examining her abilities as a parent, Sharon talking about herself, Rey Rey scowling, Nick punching himself in the head, and Jack fussing over Dina's trail of breadcrumbs.

Faith getting slapped with this was really horrendous.  Maybe Sharon can finally try to come with an answer to her consorting with the guy who abused her so badly that doesn't rhyme with "kick", "brick", "tick", oh you get my drift.  Adam's must come with a slip n slide, a calliope and cotton candy machine for Sharon to have abandoned any sliver of principles she ever had.  How will she sugar coat that for Faith?

When NotBilly said he was going to publish every felony and transgression Atonal Adam had done, I expected kidnapping Faith would be part of the fallout. It's vindication against what Atonal Adam did to Ashley, and if Sharon and Faith end up cannon fodder, so be it. NotBilly doesn't care who gets hurt as long as Atonal and Victor are hung out to dry.

I feel bad for Faith in that she knew something had happened, but neither parent was honest with her -- The subject would eventually come up. Not that I have any expectations that Sharon and Nick are capable much self-awareness or honesty with the past.

Excusing Atonal as 'sick' is the height of understatement, and puts the responsibility on Faith to forgive Atonal of his crimes against her. Good of Sharon to lay her neurotic obsession of Atonal Adam on Faith.

So now that ButtBiscuit is in the process of ruining Chancellor Communications, how many companies will he have destroyed?  

He bankrupted Jabot when he went after Victor some time back, he ruined Brash and Sassy when he worked for Victoria, any other businesses he ruined? 

NotBilly does have a knack for poisoning and destroying everything he touches. Career, personal, family, it doesn't matter, NotBilly turns it into dross.

I can't wait to see the showdown between ButtBiscuit and Adam tomorrow!

giphy.gif

So much testosterone, just not one iota of it anywhere near either of those two putzes.

<snerk> 

If one of them leave a mark on the other from six feet apart, it'll be the best Chopsocky choreography ever on Show.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 6
12 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

It's not all about Me, so Hey Ho! Let's get back to the subject of Me!"

"Well, enough about me.  Let's talk about you.  What do you think of me?"  God, I love Bette Midler.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

On 9/30/2020 at 6:24 PM, crowsworks said:

To clarify, the poster quoted did not post the bolded sentences above. Those came from my post:

On 9/30/2020 at 4:08 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Amanda, Rose Turner probably couldn't tell you and Hilary apart as newborns. It was likely the luck of the draw that you were the one she abandoned. Don't see it as a personal failing; you were a baby and she was supposed to be a responsible adult. 😞🤔

• Love 3

Elena is killing any semblance of a buzz I had going for at least the past 72 hours. She's a combo of a cock-blocker and a killjoy all in one. I'm so excited that she gets to mope around GC, getting zero joy in her job helping those less fortunate. At this point, I'm praying that Derwin goes HAM on Hilary/Amanda right out in the open so that we can all be put out of Elena's misery. God.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12

When did Ashley come back from Paris? Whatever, I was surprised she was okay with what Billy just pulled. She didn't need that old sadness dredged up any more than Faith and Sharon did.

Looks like Rey got the black shoe polish treatment on his hair. 😼 Why do men do that when it looks so laughably unnatural? And the actor isn't even 40 yet so it's not like he has to worry about looking old.

Elena, why are you still here annoying me? 😑

I wouldn't put it past Victor to go after NE himself, just to have an excuse to bring the demotion hammer down on Victoria. She looked a little worried.

Rey, a lot of Sharon's capacity for forgiveness = her own mental illness. In the case of Adam's longstanding sociopathy, it's pretty much his tiny brain bugs chirping at hers in a weird mating dance.

The Teardrop of Love: a purloined piece of precious antique jewelry. And the not-so-precious antique Victor was mixed up in it somehow. Sure, that isn't a nod toward EB's greatest cinematic achievement at all. 🙄 Though maybe instead of the Titanic it'll have been on the Hindenburg. Oh the humanity!

Summer is a grown-ass woman. Not sure why she needs to clear her travel plans with her mommy. (Seriously, what is the deal with Summer's hair? I think it's almost making Lauren's janky horsetail extensions look elegant. 😼)

Jared showed up for five minutes just to OD? Hmmm, maybe they can send him to the same rehab Steffy Forrester just went to. 😉

So John Abbott bought some black market jewelry. Josh G., why are you crapping on his memory like that?

Wow, Phyllis has stone flipped out. Hard for me to see how her overlooking her impending tax liability is in any way Abby's fault. Phyllis might be letting Abby book a suite in her head for free.

Oy vey, is this business with Dina's missing necklace going to be the Reliquary Part 2, Electric Boogaloo? Ehhhhhh. 😕

Ruh roh, Elena and Nate 'bout to be banging like a screen door in a hurricane! Or in WI, probably more like a tornado. Sorry, Devon. 😏

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Good GOD, Sharon, did you create our own recipe for the gobbledygook you just spouted at Rey or did you find that in the Discredited Therapists Cookbook?  It's been more than 10 years since Adam kidnapped your baby and made you think she was dead and you didn't have the story of Adam's childhood homicide to excuse him until right now.  Credit where credit is due, though, you rolled that line of horseshit out like you'd been braying it for years.

Faith can go eat dirt, I guess, because apparently nothing gets between Sharon and her Adam fix.  Enough with the "she's an amazing mom" crap.

Back to my regularly scheduled program after this vent break.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, boes said:

Good GOD, Sharon, did you create our own recipe for the gobbledygook you just spouted at Rey or did you find that in the Discredited Therapists Cookbook?  It's been more than 10 years since Adam kidnapped your baby and made you think she was dead and you didn't have the excuse of Adam's childhood homicide to excuse him until right now.  Credit where credit is due, though, you rolled that line of horseshit out like you'd been braying it for years.

Faith can go eat dirt, I guess, because apparently nothing gets between Sharon and Adam fix.  Enough with the "she's an amazing mom" crap.

Back to my regularly scheduled program after this vent break.

Bravo!!

• Love 5

Rey, you are even more wooden than Det Deadwood. Do you really have to give Sharon 💩 about Adam NOW just before her operation.  Rey please fuck off.  Like Rey has never forgiven anyone for their transgressions. 

Nostrils telling Adam that he went to that dark place within his soul like he should talk. Didn’t we see a month or so of his split personality?  Didn’t we see Nostrils trying to kill Adam twice? Once again Nostrils takes no responsibility for DD’s death.  Like no one was covering for your  lies and betrayals Nostrils. 

Olive Oyl, Adam is a hell of a lot more suitable to run NE than you. Victor, what is your problem?  Are you not able to take back the reins of NE. I would have kicked Olive to the curb. Both Nostrils and Olive are so full of themselves. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 9/29/2020 at 12:13 AM, boes said:

Avery made it really clear that Phyllis fell out of the highest tree in the Hamptons and landed SPLAT in her very own trust fund before fleeing her investment banker father and family.  

Wasn't her dad a pastor when Mr. Bell wrote the show?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Wasn't her dad a pastor when Mr. Bell wrote the show?

That, I don't remember.  He was a high-powered investment banker when he showed up some years ago and we got this version of Phyllis' origin story.

I still think she's the DNA descendant of the last T-Rex.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2