Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Merciful Father, visit our friend Molly, and grant her the strength to bear her cancer treatments with patience, submission to Your will and trust in Your loving care. We pray that You will bless the means used for her recovery and the hands who administer them. Grant that her affliction may be to her spiritual benefit and that she may live the rest of her life more faithfully according to Your will. For You are the source of life and healing and to You we give praise and glory, now and forever. Amen.

• Love 15

What's the deal with Sharon's nose? It seemed pointier than usual to me today.

There it is, finally, the Alyssa & Billy chem test. So who'll make the first move, Billy or Alyssa? 💑 Oooh, wait until mean work mommy Lily finds out. 😮

Guess Chelsea didn't see Sharon's car in the motel parking lot either. Or was she just pretending she didn't?

Lol, Sharon hid in the bathroom like like she was some guy's sidepiece trying not to get caught with him. Chelsea and Adam aren't even engaged (are they?), much less married. Technically Sharon was in the clear, hah, hah. 😉

But Chance, you didn't keep your lips zipped about where your buddy Adam was hiding out. You're selective with your discretion, huh? 🤔

Chelsea, Adam is keeping his distance because he's not trying to catch the Rona. You don't even wear a mask and who knows where that pesty Connor has been. 😖😩😷

Abby's right, Chance. You don't know your girl if you think she might be unable to hold her own when the figurative shooting starts. Abby has been through some stuff. Serious with a capital "s" stuff that sometimes she started.

Billy as an avenger who's gonna save the world from Adam. KMN. Yo, William, you're something of a menace yourself. Remember that time you screwed Summer as payback to her mother? Remember that time you embarked on a very public affair with your brother's wife? Remember that time you screwed yet another of your brother's wives and ended up in a three-way WTD situation? Not the same level as murder but still, your laundry ain't clean either. FOHWTBS.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, MollyB said:

gonna jump in on this because I just got diagnosed with breast cancer. Yeah, boo.... But you are right, Waldo13.   I got a call back on my routine mammosquish and after the second mammosquishier they said come back that same day! for a sonogram needle biopsy.  I had the results of that in four days (because two of those days were the weekend).  Then I had the results explained to me in detail and all questions answered by a really great person (Elizabeth) from the Breast Center here in Santa Rosa.  She is my navigator, and gave me a personal journey binder with tons of info and resources that I can choose to use. I see a surgeon on Monday and expect to be cancer free very soon.  Sharon should be kicking down the doors of the lab for her results instead of playing Silence of the Lambs with VicJr. 

But we can't have nice things.  This show has never done a medical story (or legal or anything else) properly and/or factually.  Hey, writers!  I have a shitload of info for you.  Can any of you Google?

I’m sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Positive thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Stay strong!  

• Love 12

Rey you fucking idiot, it’s not about you and YOUR feelings. You are as inconsequential as tits on a bull.  You are also being very condescending. 

Nostrils, the master of deception, Lily is on board only if a story can be collaborated 100%.  So far nothing has come out about there being positive proof but I’m sure TIIC will come up with something in the near future.  

Nostrils passing judgement on Adam 😂. Nostrils must have moved out of his glass house.  Is Lily going to be onboard once she finds out that Nostrils is giving Alyssa total backing on a personal vendetta?  

Speaking of a fucking idiot, Adam takes the blue ribbon. Adam, who happens to be my favorite Newman sibling, just had to be destroyed to give Banana Breath and Olive Oyl an resemblance of being human. I would through Nostrils into that category.   

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What's the deal with Sharon's nose? It seemed pointier than usual to me today.

There it is, finally, the Alyssa & Billy chem test. So who'll make the first move, Billy or Alyssa? 💑 Oooh, wait until mean work mommy Lily finds out. 😮

Guess Chelsea didn't see Sharon's car in the motel parking lot either. Or was she just pretending she didn't?

Lol, Sharon hid in the bathroom like like she was some guy's sidepiece trying not to get caught with him. Chelsea and Adam aren't even engaged (are they?), much less married. Technically Sharon was in the clear, hah, hah. 😉

But Chance, you didn't keep your lips zipped about where your buddy Adam was hiding out. You're selective with your discretion, huh? 🤔

Chelsea, Adam is keeping his distance because he's not trying to catch the Rona. You don't even wear a mask and who knows where that pesty Connor has been. 😖😩😷

Abby's right, Chance. You don't know your girl if you think she might be unable to hold her own when the figurative shooting starts. Abby has been through some stuff. Serious with a capital "s" stuff that sometimes she started.

Billy as an avenger who's gonna save the world from Adam. KMN. Yo, William, you're something of a menace yourself. Remember that time you screwed Summer as payback to her mother? Remember that time you embarked on a very public affair with your brother's wife? Remember that time you screwed yet another of your brother's wives and ended up in a three-way WTD situation? Not the same level as murder but still, your laundry ain't clean either. FOHWTBS.

Billy's little story is going to get Chance - ya know P.Chancellor - the name on the letterhead, in trouble without meaning to.  Woops. I have a feeling he and Mopster are going to be sorry and Lily will be pissed. Whoopsie.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

’m sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Positive thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Stay strong!  

Thank you, Waldo.  The comments you have shared about your wife encourage me to be strong.  

And thanks to all you Preverts for your good wishes and prayers.  I'm not going to let a stinkin cancer get me.  I'm wearing my "Not Today" shirt.

Edited by MollyB
great people
  • Love 18
15 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I ❤ Your Attitude, @MollyB!  Of course, massive amounts of patented Preverted healing vibes are heading your way.  You know how to use them!

Thank you! I do and will share the love with others.

I think we should bottle the Vibes.  Maybe it cures Covid, too.  And climate change.  And fires, hurricanes, floods and the locust in Africa. And maybe rank stupidity. [well, that's a stretch] 2020 has certainly given us hindsight.

• Love 11
43 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Huh. Catching up to the thread, it seems I was proven wrong about this Sharon cancer thing being a way to shove Nick back in her orbit. Guess they're gonna try out Shadam again.

Ho hum

They kind of have to because of the virus. SC and MG are together in RL.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I ❤ Your Attitude, @MollyB!  Of course, massive amounts of patented Preverted healing vibes are heading your way.  You know how to use them!

3 hours ago, MollyB said:

Thank you! I do and will share the love with others.

II think we should bottle the Vibes. Maybe it cures Covid, too.  And climate change.  And fires, hurricanes, floods and the locust in Africa. And maybe rank stupidity. [well, that's a stretch] 2020 has certainly given us hindsight.

Here at the Prevert College of Good Vibes Knowledge, we're in second trial vaccine testing for The Corona.

Keep the faith, MollyB.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 9/13/2020 at 9:54 AM, peacheslatour said:

They kind of have to because of the virus. SC and MG are together in RL.

I mean, I figure the show was probably gonna go there sooner or later, pandemic or no.

Either way, I'm glad to dodge the Shick bullet.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I mean, I figure the show was probably gonna go there sooner or later, pandemic or no.

Either way, I'm glad to dodge the Shick bullet.

Definitely. Sharon doesn't need that sanctimonious dipshit around any more than she has to for the kids sake.

• Love 9

Captain Obvious here. I couldn’t of done a better job in writing that opening scene between Sharon and Adam in Sharon dreaming her heart’s desire.  

Jack knows Nostrils so well that he’s about to need a first class lawyer for one of his hair-brain schemes.  Jack also knows too well to warn Nostrils off whatever he is up to because Jack knows that it’s not going to turn out too well for Nostrils. Come to think of it has any of Nostrils’ hair-brain schemes ever worked out the way he wanted?  Nostrils is a born looser and he’s not going to win against Victor in Victor’s lifetime.  Famous last words from Nostrils, I can handle this. 

Olive the way Victor has treated you in the past few months has definitely outweighed the past 20+ years of his love and devotion. What an ungrateful bitch!  And Nikki, the consummate judgmental hypocritical mother hen determining that Adam had a dark side no matter his upbringing. Nikki should look in the mirror along with Olive and Banana Breath.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Maybe it’s just me but as long as I can remember the first thing I do when I walk in the door is put on comfy clothes and tie my hair up.

I wouldn’t lounge around the house in a fancy dress on a good day much less if I came home from a cancer diagnosis. Wouldn’t this be a time you’d want to put soft cuddly clothes on?  

Well it IS a soap.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Wow, I guess DreamAdam was looking for a beatdown. He knows Rey and Nick don't want him around Sharon.

I hope Y&R isn't taking a page from B&B's low-rent playbook by having characters wear the same clothes for weeks at a time. Sharon's dress ain't that great. 😐

The Garden Phonebooth has the worst security. It seems awfully easy for people to get into other people's rooms. What if Summer had been lying in wait to harm Kyle?

I'm with Victoria. If she wants to avail herself of a deluxe spa experience she can afford something much better than Phyllis' fly-by-night operation.

There was a Tanqueray Gin bottle on the shelf behind Lola in Society but the label said "Pondicherry." Guess TPTB couldn't get a product placement deal with Bombay Sapphire? 🤔

Has Theo never had a "nice" girlfriend before or is Lola just bad at casual relationships?

Ew, didn't need to see Kyle's weird, pasty, hairless body. 😼

Wow, I guess RealAdam was looking for a beatdown too. He definitely knows Rey and Nick don't want him around Sharon, especially not at her home.

I see you, Kyle. Agreeing to a secret engagement to Summer. Yes, that'll make it so much easier for you to sleep with Lola one last time and then end up in a WTD situation with Theo. It's coming down Broadway like the Snoopy balloon on Thanksgiving.

A twist tie ring? Yikes, way to go cheap, Kyle. You must be one of Ridge Forrester's followers on social media. 😉

Billy was looking at HBIC Victoria like she's what's for dinner. Maybe those two are going to end up back together as they unite to take down Victor and Adam? Yawn.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

And it all becomes clear.  With remembering that he killed a man as part of a School for Killers assignment in the bloodbath that Kansas obviously is, Adam now has his own origin story to rival Victor's "I was dumped by my father and raised in an orphanage and I had to eat worms and THAT was on a good day".  Now, Putz Sr. and Putz Jr.  can both piss and moan and carry on incessantly, blame everything they did, do, or will do on their childhood, while never listening to a word anyone else says and serially ruining the lives of whatever women and children are foolish enough to be around them.

Sharon's a terrific therapist.  No, really.  I mean, haven't all of us who've had therapy had a therapist fall asleep on our bed and then hide in our bathroom to avoid detection?   Isn't that exactly what Freud and Jung were known for?  Can't blame Sharon for being absent the day the class was told you NEVER treat your family or your friends and you NEVER EVER get - oh, let's call it, "emotionally involved" with a patient.  That's what the 50% off coupons to Good Vibrations are for.  Sharon, you're fooling nobody, not even yourself.

Adam STOLE your baby, let you think the child was dead and WATCHED YOU GRIEVE.  You should be armed with a flame thrower every time you see him, not dreaming about about playing naked therapy games with him.

Rey, get outta there, you're too good for her.  To her, you're little more than a really good vacumn cleaner with all the attachments.

Adam and Victor and ButtBiscuit makes three.  Can ButtBiscuit get one sentence out of his mouth that doesn't include either a pat on his own back or a tribute to how clever he is?  He tries to smarm everyone with his charm, which is non-existent, but since he only has eyes for himself, he never sees that it doesn't work.  Poor Jason Thompson, though, trying to keep his voice in that low oh-so-masculine level must be giving the guy a hernia.  I envision Billy ButtBiscuit sounding a LOT more like Alvin or another one of the Chipmunks.  Or maybe Gilbert Gottfried.....

Lola, you're making me feel sorry for Theo and that's just wrong.  Kyle and Dummer, you're making me feel sorry for all of us who have to watch you.  

Chance and Abby, though, those two were good!  I wish they could do more than wave at each other from across the room.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Jack knows Nostrils so well that he’s about to need a first class lawyer for one of his hair-brain schemes.  Jack also knows too well to warn Nostrils off whatever he is up to because Jack knows that it’s not going to turn out too well for Nostrils. Come to think of it has any of Nostrils’ hair-brain schemes ever worked out the way he wanted?  Nostrils is a born looser and he’s not going to win against Victor in Victor’s lifetime.  Famous last words from Nostrils, I can handle this. 

Olive the way Victor has treated you in the past few months has definitely outweighed the past 20+ years of his love and devotion. What an ungrateful bitch!  And Nikki, the consummate judgmental hypocritical mother hen determining that Adam had a dark side no matter his upbringing. Nikki should look in the mirror along with Olive and Banana Breath.  

No Butt is going to rush out a story about murder that will probably make Adam look like a hero get Chance (He of the name on the company letterhead) the chair. 

8 hours ago, car8857 said:

Maybe it’s just me but as long as I can remember the first thing I do when I walk in the door is put on comfy clothes and tie my hair up.

I wouldn’t lounge around the house in a fancy dress on a good day much less if I came home from a cancer diagnosis. Wouldn’t this be a time you’d want to put soft cuddly clothes on?  

Well it IS a soap.

And the weird thing is they usually look much better when the do. Nikki never looks cuter than in jeans and Sharon can rock a casual tank and shorts

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, boes said:

And it all becomes clear.  With remembering that he killed a man as part of a School for Killers assignment in the bloodbath that Kansas obviously is, Adam now has his own origin story to rival Victor's "I was dumped by my father and raised in an orphanage and I had to eat worms and THAT was on a good day".  Now, Putz Sr. and Putz Jr.  can both piss and moan and carry on incessantly, blame everything they did, do, or will do on their childhood, while never listening to a word anyone else says and serially ruining the lives of whatever women and children are foolish enough to be around them.

Sharon's a terrific therapist.  No, really.  I mean, haven't all of us who've had therapy had a therapist fall asleep on our bed and then hide in our bathroom to avoid detection?   Isn't that exactly what Freud and Jung were known for?  Can't blame Sharon for being absent the day the class was told you NEVER treat your family or your friends and you NEVER EVER get - oh, let's call it, "emotionally involved" with a patient.  That's what the 50% off coupons to Good Vibrations are for.  Sharon, you're fooling nobody, not even yourself.

Adam STOLE your baby, let you think the child was dead and WATCHED YOU GRIEVE.  You should be armed with a flame thrower every time you see him, not dreaming about about playing naked therapy games with him.

Rey, get outta there, you're too good for her.  To her, you're little more than a really good vacumn cleaner with all the attachments.

Well, yes, yes, and yes to the above.

I find watching show a strange exercise at the moment--rigged plotz [intentional], and the eternal "say folks, can we sell this one to you again?" of Sharon and Adam. Yes, Sharon sweetie, transient amnesia may be more of a problem than TVcancer, I'd say. Or does Adam have a special 24/7 confessional with absolution superpowers? 'Cause the unpleasant vortex of self-pity that he is would need it. So roll on, mutual hurt/comfort, in your mendacious retrofitted way, because you're never gonna sell me, or boes on this return engagement. [And get than damn flowered dress off Sharon and burn it, please.]

I mean, Marlena Evans may be guilty of oversights and all, but presumably she has soapy degrees and doesn't poke patients. Just saying.

And, UO, I kinda like Jordi V and his understated acting, but, yes, he's been relegated to household appliance. In the face of the epic ratings- and plague-driven retcon.

Also, while I'm at it, who actually gives a damn about DNA and twinsies for characters who aren't that interesting at this point?

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, pearlite said:

And, UO, I kinda like Jordi V and his understated acting, but, yes, he's been relegated to household appliance. In the face of the epic ratings- and plague-driven retcon.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Rey is a serious man with a serious occupation. He had to become responsible at a young age which has had a profound effect on him. He is stable and dependable, everything that Sharon needs which she can’t see. Adam is detrimental to her health in so many ways and yet she won’t cut him lose. The whole situation with Faith should make her run the other way but it doesn’t. No dick is worth it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, SiouxB said:

Curtis ....

That's it! Thanks.

Why is Jack constantly obsessing over what Dina is or is not trying to tell him? What possible difference can it make? My dad, as you know, has Alzheimer's and he thinks he swims in the Atlantic ocean every day. There is no "there" there.

• Love 3

There has to be more to the Las Vegas story that TIIC still has to make up. All we know is that Adam killed someone to protect Chance and there is some woman they are paying off to keep quiet. We don’t know if there is even an eye witness or why they were paying off that woman.  

If Nostrils hires Alyssa, it looks like he’s going behind Lily’s back. First he said that he was going to give Alyssa a personal check than he talks about credit cards and an expense account. What’s wrong with this picture?  I’ll tell you.  As a company employee, they are more exposed to liability than If Alyssa was an independent journalist and just sold the story to Nostrils. Hey Alyssa, you are a day late and a dollar short. Adam’s world has already blown up. Hey Nostrils, do you really think that you and Alyssa being seen together, in public, was a good move?  

Y&R has the imagination of a 2 year old. They just recycle people in different relationships and now they are recycling the twin story. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Huh, I forgot Nick and Devon were in business together.

Amanda is so beautiful. It's too bad the show can't really build new romances right now because if they could I think Amanda and Nate would be tearing it up.

Ehhh, Jack talking to Phyllis of all people about finding true love. He had that at one time--with her. Now she almost acts like he's just somebody that she used to know. 😒

So the engagement ring Kyle gave Summer was cherry stems? Ugh, that's even worse than twist ties. Cherry stems will biodegrade and probably start to smell. Kyle, you were raised better than that. 😑

I liked Victor giving Kyle the third degree about how trashy he's been with Lola and Summer, but Victor is no one to talk about how many time someone has been married.

Way to harsh Jack's mellow, Phyllis. Your hair looked nice today though.

"The enemy of my enemy is my most treasured friend." Does anyone actually say that? Alyssa might want to exercise caution on making Billy her bestie. That way lies a lot of potential trouble. A lot.

Summer, Kyle didn't tell Victor about your secret engagement because he's playing you and Lola. Just wait.

Please tell me we're not revisiting Jack's paternity. Maybe Dina found bliss through love of Jack's real daddy. Who would also be Traci's daddy since Jack checked his DNA against hers on the assumption John was definitely her father. Oy, that would mean Billy is the only true Abbott heir. 😮

Amanda is Hilary's twin! What a shocking twist! I'm stunned! 🙄

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Hilary Curtis.  We know her mother (Rose Turner) died and Hilary blamed Neil since he & Rose were passed-out drunk together when she died.  But was Rose even her biomother or just a woman who raised her as her daughter? And what about her father? Or Mason Wilder?  They may know more about Hilary's origins.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 6
  • Love 3

Ehhh, Jack talking to Phyllis of all people about finding true love. He had that at one time--with her. Now she almost acts like he's just somebody that she used to know. 😒

She did a get a line I'm totally stealing. "The fortune you're looking for is not in that cookie."

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

"Let me tell you something about myself", ButtBiscuit says to Alyssa.  Could we stop you even if we tried, Beely?    Then later he says something like, "Everyone in this town would tell you different".  Is it possible, Oh ButtBiscuit of mine, for a thought to enter that echo chamber you call a brain and realize that there are actually very few people in Genoa City who give you a second or a third or even a seventh thought, and the ones who do are people who see those twin probosicus caverns of whistling darkness and are reminded either of the Great Abyss or make a mental note to contact ButtBiscuit to see if they could rent a parking space in either nostril.

How exciting, huh, to have another revenge plot launched by the most self-absorbed person in Genoa City against the actual guardian of the Hell Mouth, who indeed HAS a hell mouth.  

When Nick was leaving Devon's apartment and he said to Amanda, "I have to take off" I fully expected him to finish that by dropping his pants.  Nick's a bit of a literalist.  And clipped toenail snacker.  And a champion skid marker.  And a really nifty ambidextrous ball juggler.  Though never accuse Nick of being  ambidextrous because if you do, he'll issue a statement saying that while he supports the rights of all people to pursue their own path to personal identity, he is not now, has never been and indeed never will be,  ambidextrous.  Cuz he's a little bit

giphy.gif

dumb.  Okay, not just a little bit.  

He and Phyllis are perfect together.  

Jack!  Don't ask Phyllis what she thinks about anything.  She dumped you for ButtBiscuit.  And now she's with Nick.  

Case closed.

Isn't Show going way overboard with the drama surrounding Amanda's DNA test?  Amanda's response, I get, this is a big deal for her.  Devon and everyone else, not so much.  Mild interest, sure.  Maybe even more than mild interest for Devon, but WTF with "this could change my life, would Hillary want, my life will change forever".  No Devon, it won't.  Not even a little.  

As far as I'm concerned, Devon shouldn't even have a say in all this.  This thing is truly all about Amanda.  Grab your smelling salts and take a damn seat, Devon.  Be prepared to help her with any questions she might have, but this changes NOTHING about you or your life. 

Hillary isn't back.

Edited by boes
  • Love 19

So is Amanda now low-key thinking she's got a shot with Devon? Elena certainly seems to believe she does. Meh, it's not as if twins are 100% interchangeable and I doubt Devon was only attracted to Hilary's looks.

Boarding school. Okay, Connor is officially a Newman now. Wonder when little Johnny, Kate, and Christian will get their turns?

Elena, insecure is not a good look for you. Pull yourself together. Nice dress though.

Has Phyllis even met Dina? Not sure it's her place to be sh!t-talking the poor woman. Whatever, Phyllis you are indeed cynical. You view most of the world as your enemy to be vanquished.

I like to joke sometimes that Christian might've been better off if the nurse who kidnapped him as an infant out of the NICU had left him at a bus stop. Looks like that might be what really happened to Amanda. Oy.

You need your birth certificate to get married? Or is that just a WI thing?

Why are Phyllis and Nick talking to each other like they just barely met and need to DTR? They've been married twice (three times if you count the illegal one) and they have a grown-a$$ daughter. 🙄

Chelsea, why are you trying to chase a guy who's running away from you? And you might want to be real careful about using the phrase "until death do us part" to someone who has as many dead bodies on him as Adam. Just sayin'...

Ugh, that necklace Dina was wearing in that old video better not be a Chancellor heirloom. Or Brooks. Don't dredge that paternity crap up again, Josh G. 🤨

Aw, Rey. You're living on borrowed time, my guy. Sharon is like Winnie the Pooh and Adam is a jar of hunny. You know this.

So, Billy and Alyssa have vowed to take down Adam, and Adam and Chelsea have reunited to take down Victor. And Victor could take them all down and then go enjoy a leisurely breakfast. Whee, circular firing squad!

• LOL 6
  • Love 10

So, Billy and Alyssa have vowed to take down Adam, and Adam and Chelsea have reunited to take down Victor. And Victor could take them all down and then go enjoy a leisurely breakfast. Whee, circular firing squad!

"I 've got chunks of guys like  you in my stool."

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

the only victim will be Chance and maybe ChanceCom and Lily. (with a side of Abby)

Edited by crowsworks
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

With Nate and Elena at CL, who’s minding the clinic?  

Rey, I said this before and I’ll say it again, Sharon doesn’t need any undo pressure from you. It’s not about YOU. SO, BACK THE FUCK OFF.  

So Elena heard Devon tell Amanda how much he loved Hilary and now Elena is going to have a melt down. I can see the results of TIIC chemistry test with Elena running to Nate and Devon and Amanda becoming really “good friends”.  

Adam has seen the light and has snapped out of his funk. What I don’t get is Adam and Chelsea seemingly making Victor their priority when Alyssa and Nostrils are most likely the bigger threat. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
50 minutes ago, SiouxB said:

Oh Peaches, you just HAVE to be a Phil Hartman fan ❤️

Anal Retentive chef/handyman. great!

a neat thing to do if I were writing it - have ChanceCom do a tv show ala Dateline. (very popular now) Whodunit? That Billy wouldcome up with about Dee and Adam,  go back to investigate/go on about pld crimes. Mariah could host to give her a story line maybe with Hilary2 or Traci. They do Delia's death and a new witness comes forward and it seems Blackout Drinkki might have hit her. (Blond in big black SUV) Smelly horse? they could do a scene once a week with interviews with the characters. Ray and esp. Paul could show up. Really dissect past crimes. follow the Dateline formula.

Maybe do Paul's son and the missing knife. Crap that was never really solved - just wondered away from. PS my theory the knife went into the pole of the basketball hoop they showed often under the window he went out of. They could show clips to save $$$. It would be more fun than 

plan old clip shows. Hilary's death could be done and they could find some new evidence of murder? Someone slipped her adrug that slowed her reflexes to get to Devon's billions.  

How about Traci's daughter. Nikki bludgeoning people , Cold cases since most of the actors are still there. Easy to social distance too $$$$

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

"I 've got chunks of guys like  you in my stool."

oooh.gif

• Love 6