Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

It's not exactly like a select group of people don't know about Atonal's many felonious hijinks. Is it because it's been complied in one format, and now everybody knows? Atonal won't be able to play the part of the Hero Father to Con for much longer without his cover being blown during some inconvenient moment. Yeah, there's nowhere to hide from the truth when the Interwebs is 4Evah.

Not an Adam apologist, but what if Alyssa decided to expose the secrets of all of the GC denizens? Drinki, Pricktor, Nick, Phyllis, Michael, Kevin, Chloe and many others would be good subjects for an expose.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

They all cut their teeth on the same whetstone. The difference is the body count, and Atonal wins that round.

10 hours ago, crowsworks said:

No I think Nikki has him beat -(It's why Prick Loves them) but of course she was drunk so it's OK

The Death Cult Contest was between Nick, Atonal Adam and NotBilly. Nicki can put her dog in the fight for the next round.

7 hours ago, bannana said:

It's not exactly like a select group of people don't know about Atonal's many felonious hijinks. Is it because it's been complied in one format, and now everybody knows? Atonal won't be able to play the part of the Hero Father to Con for much longer without his cover being blown during some inconvenient moment. Yeah, there's nowhere to hide from the truth when the Interwebs is 4Evah.

7 hours ago, bannana said:

Not an Adam apologist, but what if Alyssa decided to expose the secrets of all of the GC denizens? Drinki, Pricktor, Nick, Phyllis, Michael, Kevin, Chloe and many others would be good subjects for an expose.

If Alyssa wants to barbecue the entire town as frauds, liars, murderers, thieves, addicts, drunks, krazy, MyPolar, kidnappers, traitors, etc. go right ahead, 

Other than a very few juicy tidbits, most of the felonies committed by GCs elite citizens were sorted out in the open, in court, or in the court of public opinion. Nothing criminal on Show happens in a vacuum for long.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, bannana said:

Not an Adam apologist, but what if Alyssa decided to expose the secrets of all of the GC denizens?

The sound of crickets would be deafening?

Poor Connor would take even more abuse at boarding school than he is already getting?

Faith would apply for emancipation and then sign up for Elon Musk's Mars Colonization?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, MollyB said:

The sound of crickets would be deafening?

Poor Connor would take even more abuse at boarding school than he is already getting?

Faith would apply for emancipation and then sign up for Elon Musk's Mars Colonization?

Johnny, Christian and Kate would run away and live in the woods, scavenging for artisan juice boxes and gluten free fettuccine alfredo?

• LOL 6
17 hours ago, boes said:

I'm a sap, I know it and I'm going to hold on to it as long as I can.  I was dumb enough to love Kyle and Lola until he exposed himself to be the meal worm he is, and I'm going to love Abby and Chance until that gets messed up, too.  

I wonder if Theo will inherit from Dina... like she left $$$ for decendants of her adopted first-born. That could be fun.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1

Whee, Lily was looking at Victor like "Okay, Silent Generation. Looks like you're not going to exercise your right to remain silent."

How desperate do you have to be to take a job as Phyllis' "money guy"? Loved how MG immediately went to the Ask Your Moneybags Boyfriend solution to the loan problem. Join the crowd, buddy.

Phyllis: It's your sister.
Nick: My sister? I thought you and Abby had put that feud to bed (no pun, hee) a long time ago?
Phyllis: No, your
other sister.
Nick: Jigga what?

Nate, Natey, Nate, Nate, Nate. Stop feeling bad about yourself. You didn't trip and accidentally fall into Elena's cooch. If anyone should feel guilty it's her, IMO. She's the one who cheated.

I hate watching rich people fold laundry. I hate when they do it on B&B and I guess I'm about to start hating it on Y&R too. Devon is a billionaire. No way are he and Elena doing their own friggin' laundry. FOHWTBS.

Wow, Lily handled Victor. "You and Nikki trying to flank me? Yeah, nah. You must not know about me, sir. I'm a Winters and we are ice-chilled from birth. No, you have a nice day."

Phyllis is so delusional one almost wants to feel sorry for her. She is not a part of some age-old feud or competition with the Newmans. They probably never even think about her unless it's in relation to Summer.

Wait, what? Amanda doesn't know Phyllis tried to kill Christine back in the day? Sigh, Amanda stays not doing her due diligence. 😑

Guess Phyllis doesn't care how going to war with Newmans might affect Summer.

Eh, I think when someone like Victor says they miss you what they really mean is they miss having you under their thumb. 😒

OMG, I am so tired of Doomsday Elena. First she assumed Devon would immediately drop her for Amanda. Now it looks like she's planning to give him a reason to dump her by confessing what she did with Nate. Climb down off the cross, Elena. Winter is coming and someone else could use the wood.

I guess the overarching theme for Y&R right now is No Fcuks to Give. Everybody just shuts down everybody. So much for love in the afternoon. 😕 (Or morning, depending on your time zone. 🙂)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

Nostrils you are playing with fire. Victor is still the devil incarnated and far from irrelevant. Nostril, Victor can still make you incapable of playing pocket pool. 

Lily doesn’t learn from Nostrils’ mistakes. I guess Lily forgot how he drove Brash and Sassy into the ground, with processing shortcuts, after riding high on a so called major success.  Also, Lily it isn’t wise to be flippant with Victor either by standing up for Nostrils when you know he eventually stab you in the back. 

Banana Breath, so much for family. Your even ready to bastardize your own sister because you need a little loving ever so often. Oh please Banana Breath give up being an insufferable hypocrite. Good defense Banana Breath by going on offense.  If I was Olive Oyl , I would take Banana Breath comparing Olive to Adam as a compliment.  

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Nostrils and Banana Breath needs a good whipping but they would probably enjoy it. 

Please tell me how Phyllis has a leg to stand on.  It’s perfectly legal for someone to bye your debt. Banks sell loans and mortgages all the time.  They even sell accounts receivable on credit card debt. 

Elena and Nate, who’s minding the clinic. If they are so worried about the downtrodden, why would the clinic not be open 24 hrs. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

I'm watching old TV shows and who turns up as a rather striking Weirwolf -Werewolf -  there wolf - "Stop it!"

than Eric on Kolchak the Night Stalker.

This after watching SCTV on youtube _ the spoof of Towering Inferno where tiny Melonville hosts the tallest, thinest $12,000 skyscraper with a reactor on the roof. And a restaurant 'Top of the Reactor'. I swear it was only a bit different from Y&R. Victor could be Guy Cabalero. 

This show is so dead it haunts me.

• LOL 6

The lightening speed at which some characters flip their "love" from one character to another has my head spinning!  First we had Kyle suddenly "realize" he no longer loved his beloved Lola and was really, truly in love with the formerly loathed (by him and all the rest of us, of course) Dummer.  Then, out of the blue, the so-in-love-with-Darvon Elana accidentally falls on Nate's dick.  And now Adam is declaring his love for Sharon after fighting forever to get back to the love-of-his-life Chelsea.  How are we supposed to invest in any of the relationships on this show when they can be ripped apart in a second and for absolutely no reason?

On a side note, I gasped when I saw Sharon's shorter bob cut at the beginning of Show and was filled with admiration for her for finally taking the step of getting a more flattering haircut.  Then I saw that the rest of that mess was just stuck in her coat collar.  Once again I've been tricked by Show!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

The lightening speed at which some characters flip their "love" from one character to another has my head spinning!  First we had Kyle suddenly "realize" he no longer loved his beloved Lola and was really, truly in love with the formerly loathed (by him and all the rest of us, of course) Dummer.  Then, out of the blue, the so-in-love-with-Darvon Elana accidentally falls on Nate's dick.  And now Adam is declaring his love for Sharon after fighting forever to get back to the love-of-his-life Chelsea.  How are we supposed to invest in any of the relationships on this show when they can be ripped apart in a second and for absolutely no reason?

I'm no expert but haven't soaps always been that way?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/10/2020 at 2:16 AM, Waldo13 said:

Nostrils you are playing with fire. Victor is still the devil incarnated and far from irrelevant. Nostril, Victor can still make you incapable of playing pocket pool. 

NotBilly can't help himself when it comes to needling Victor and scoffing at his threats. He's learned nothing over the years of baiting Victor, and threatening to publish Part 2 of Atonal Adam's crimes and misdemeanors won't change a thing.

Lily doesn’t learn from Nostrils’ mistakes. I guess Lily forgot how he drove Brash and Sassy into the ground, with processing shortcuts, after riding high on a so called major success.  Also, Lily it isn’t wise to be flippant with Victor either by standing up for Nostrils when you know he eventually stab you in the back. 

Lily doesn't learn from her own past experiences married to Cane. He was neck and neck with NotBilly's bad acts, destroying financial investments, lying, cheating, sex with strangers, illegitimate spawn and stealing from Peter to pay Paul. 

Lily has to know NotBilly is lying to her every time he opens his mouth.

What worries me is NotBilly watching Lily walk away as if he wishes he had ordered her for desert instead of Hillary 2.0.

Banana Breath, so much for family. Your even ready to bastardize your own sister because you need a little loving ever so often. Oh please Banana Breath give up being an insufferable hypocrite. Good defense Banana Breath by going on offense.  If I was Olive Oyl , I would take Banana Breath comparing Olive to Adam as a compliment.  

The Cliff Notes version is Nick follows his ego and/or his penis -- They can be mutually exclusive, though one might begin, the other follows shortly after.

Nick's known Phyllis has been using dirty tricks and theft to get what she wants, but as long as there's Sexxxy Times with the Red Menace, he'll over-look it = Always Follow the Penis!

<shrug>

Nick defending Phyllis' undermining Newman Enterprise business contract with Darvon's GCAC (Where's Nick's loyalty to his partner in charity and friend?)  could not stand, and Nick knows that.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Nostrils and Banana Breath needs a good whipping but they would probably enjoy it. 

What do you say, Waldo ... Let's test that theory.

d2a4317070abc159e7e6a3bcb0abdd92.gif

Dita's game ...

Please tell me how Phyllis has a leg to stand on.  It’s perfectly legal for someone to bye your debt. Banks sell loans and mortgages all the time.  They even sell accounts receivable on credit card debt. 

Phyllis is out of options; financial and otherwise. No lender is going to hand back cash money for a bad loan.

Victoria had to punish Phyllis, and buying up her loan cuts her off at the knees. Signing away 75% of The Phoenix left Phyllis open to bankruptcy and tax liens. Victoria saved her bacon, though she'll never admit it. 

Phyllis will start plotting against Victoria's ownership, and Victoria will retaliate.

Elena and Nate, who’s minding the clinic. If they are so worried about the downtrodden, why would the clinic not be open 24 hrs. 

Elena rending her hair shirt and trying to fuck her guilt away with Darvon.

Nate's a bore.

Tell Darvon and face the consequences or get over it -- Just stop the guilt trip.

So tiresome.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, A-Lo said:

The lightening speed at which some characters flip their "love" from one character to another has my head spinning!  First we had Kyle suddenly "realize" he no longer loved his beloved Lola and was really, truly in love with the formerly loathed (by him and all the rest of us, of course) Dummer.  Then, out of the blue, the so-in-love-with-Darvon Elana accidentally falls on Nate's dick.  And now Adam is declaring his love for Sharon after fighting forever to get back to the love-of-his-life Chelsea.  How are we supposed to invest in any of the relationships on this show when they can be ripped apart in a second and for absolutely no reason?

TIIC have run relationships on a carousel of ever-exchanging couples for years. 

Kyle and Lola were the IT couple -- He married Dumber for spare parts to save Lola, divorces Dumber to marry Lola, then they both allow Theo/Dumber to interfere in their marriage, Unseen divorce court, Dumber abandons elopement with Kyle, and he's back to Lola looking sad and pathetic. I expect Kyle/Lola will get back together and Dumber will show up pregative, snotting 'I wuv vu' noises. Ack!

Sharon's going round and round with Atonal Adam, and can't admit that he's been manipulating her since Day One, and they are a Super Fund Site of toxic emotionality and a poisoned history -- Atonal considers it destiny that they should be together. Chelsea became a naysayer to his unplanned attacks against NotBilly, and he runs to Sharon, knowing she will acquiesce to his demands. Whoops! Not this time, Atonal. Sharon runs home to Rey Rey, tell him she loves him, and wrangles a marriage proposal out of him, which she immediately accepted -- All in order to protect herself from falling for Atonal Adam's 'seductive' charms ... Such as they are. I would think kidnapping your infant daughter and passing her off as Ashley's baby would have canceled out all emotional attachments years ago, but Sharon didn't grasp his innate cruelty until Faith was hurt by the reopened discussion of the kidnapping. Sharon will never learn.

Nick losing Chelsea to Atonal, and falling back into the clutches of Phyllis -- Did he, did either woman actually love Nick or visa versa? They will say the words but love doesn't matter to any of them.

Victor and Nicki are all about love. But if that's love, I'd rather be my own best friend.

On a side note, I gasped when I saw Sharon's shorter bob cut at the beginning of Show and was filled with admiration for her for finally taking the step of getting a more flattering haircut.  Then I saw that the rest of that mess was just stuck in her coat collar.  Once again I've been tricked by Show!

I see what you mean.

I don't think SC is going to give up her extensions; she hasn't been directed to act or dress as if she's had surgery for the Cancer Parade. Why start now? She'll continue to look like she's fresh from the salon in the throws of chemo therapy.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 10

I don’t often agree with NotBilly, but I had to today. If Chelsea signed away all her parental rights, then she has none. At least that’s how it works in FL in the real world. If Johnny were taken from his parents, Chelsea wouldn’t even be told. She is no longer case-connected to Johnny.  

I wonder what BS the show is planning to make up for this one. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Chloe and Kevin. Bleh. That poor helpless baby. Both his parents are one bad flashback away from trying to kidnap or murder somebody. 😑

Tessa looked fuller in the face to me today. Quarantine 15? 10? 5?

Lauren's hair was sorta nice today I thought. Meanwhile, did Phyllis get her hairline lowered again? 😼

Kyle, you know what you did. You just don't realize Summer knows too. Put a password on your phone if you intend to try to keep two women in play.

Sharon bugged out on Rey just to go sit in Crimson Lights? Pssht, it would've served her right if he happened to show up while she was out there entertaining Adam's latest self-centered babblings.

What was that swaddled lump Chelsea picked up from Baby Mitchell-Fisher's crib? A jumbo roll's worth of paper towels wrapped around a cement block?

Boo hoo, Kyle. Did Summer hurt your widdle fee-fees? Well how's about you find a different place to drink than Society so you can stop inflicting awkward encounters on Lola? Jerk.

Chelsea suddenly wanting to spend some time with little Johnny = holding him hostage until Billy publishes a retraction of the Adam exposé. Sweetie, we can see you coming down Broadway. 🪂

Yo, Josh G., Adam already made peace with Faith. They were fine. You really should stop trying to ignore things that happened after you were fired from Y&R in 2013.

Miles. Feh. Kevin and Chelsea better not start calling him Spider-Man for sh!ts and grins.  AFAIC we've had enough of that nonsense with StuporGirl. 😒

Aw, Sharon. You don't want to marry Rey. Don't set the guy up for pain just because you're running from Adam's miserable clutches. Wow did Rey look happy though.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 10

WTF? Is Sharon in a time bubble and has months passed and for everyone else only a day. Sharon looks dam good for having major surgery. No bandages but her hair extensions are back.  

Mariah and Tessa, how can anyone complain?  I don’t drink (anymore) so can someone clue me in what Mariah and Tessa are drinking. 

Fuck you Chelsea for basically siding with Banana Breath against Adam.    

Phyllis your an idiot. First for going up against Olive Oyl when she has done nothing wrong. Second for being upset Summer was getting married and than being upset that Summer didn’t get married.  Sure Phyllis, its all Kyle’s fault when you and Banana Breath gave her a major guilt trip. 

Every time I see Nostrils 🤢🤮.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Was this the mental breakdown episode?  Because everyone seemed to be having one, and every one of them deserved it.

ButtBiscuit is the skidmark in the Abbott family genealogy, but nothing he put in that article about Adam was wrong.  What is especially tiring, though, with the way everyone is running around in "the sky is falling" mode, is that other than the guy in Las Vegas, ALL of this is old news.  What's the big deal, especially for Adam?  For ButtBiscuit, it's just another of his attempts to deflect the vacuousness of his own life and his own responsibility in Delia's death - he could give a rats ass about any of the people Adam hurt or killed - and for Adam, again, WHAT'S NEW?

Adam is seriously nuts, though.  He goes from pursuing Chelsea like a rabid aardvark hungry for ants to turning his obsessiveness to Sharon is the space of a car ride.  The man is insane.  And good LORD is he dull.  Almost as dull as ButtBiscuit in his grim reaper on holiday suit.

Chelsea and Chloe make perfect friends.  One is the nails, the other the chalkboard.  

Hey Kevin, you can act all earnest and goofy and as

giphy.gif

Alfred E. Newman, but you've also been a murderous, contagious, thieving, firebug of a little fcuk - Colleen ring any fire alarms? -  and we don't forget that.  Little Miles should crawl away as fast as he can and live in the walls.

Rey, Sharon is only asking you to marry her so she always has a ride.  Buy her a bus pass and save yourself.

Why did Chelsea ask ButtBiscuit if she could abduct-I-mean-see Johnnie?  Shouldn't that question properly be put to Johnnie's actual guardian, the nanny?  I doubt either he or Victoria could pick the kid out of a lineup.

I wish Jack would start carrying a water pistol, and every time Phyllis starts yapping at him he'd just pull it out and squirt her in the face.  Two squirts every time she repeats her lines.  Shake things up a bit.  

Kyle missed a chance there, at the bar, to talk over his love troubles about Dummer with his Uncle ButtBiscuit.  I mean, who knows Dummer better than ButtBiscuit?  Does Show really think that giving Kyle some scruff makes him look less like a Ken doll?  Try again, says the 8-Ball.

Leave it to Dummer to tell Kyle she needs some time on her own, to tell her mother not to call her, not to text her, not to try and find her, and then decide to hide out in the hotel her mother (used) to own and where her husband lives.  We don't call her "Dummer" for no reason.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Valmarmar said:

Okaaaaay  -  Maybe it's me today, but Kevin had my eyes welling as he explained his choice for Baby's name.  

Table for one here, but I really like Greg Rikkart.  He can play the mental turmoil well and he has a improvisational humorous side that comes out now and then. (example:  he and Daniel dancing thru a scene when Amber was carrying on)  I've seen him in other things and he's a strong player.  Pairing him up with Chloe is a disaster.  

• Love 13
23 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I'm no expert but haven't soaps always been that way?

Oh, absolutely!  But in the past, there was usually some build-up of connection/attraction between two characters before they became a couple. Or something horrible that broke them apart.  I still have no clue how/why Kyle fell out of love with Lola and found himself suddenly in love with Dummer, for example.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
31 minutes ago, LucindaWalsh said:

I have always liked Kevin also and thought that they ruined both Kevin and Chloe by pairing them together. I found myself thinking this week that a Lily pairing would be a good one. He does sleuth well so working at her office would make for a better normal story for him than the dumb stuff with Chloe. I thought he played well off of Paul when he was involved with the police work stuff. I have always liked the Baldwins, just not Chloe being a Baldwin. 

I liked him a lot when he was with Jana. Of course, Gloria was on a lot back then and it's fun to watch them play off each other.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Love 7

Triplets and quintuplets ? Hah! FantasyChance's boys were gold medal swimmers it seemed. Whatever, Abby is beyond independently wealthy. She could afford to have a live-in nanny for every baby she has. Y&R, don't even think about pulling the kind of crap B&B did when a millionaire heiress was bemoaning being a single mom to two babies. She actually complained about how much work it was to be doing it all on her own. In a house in Malibu. And one of the babies had been bought for $250K like a fancy sportscar or something. FOH.

It could be a bad sign if the guy hiring you for a job wants to meet you in a coffeehouse instead of at his office. 🤔

When Sharon told Rey she loves him it had all the emotion of reminding him to pick up the dry cleaning on his way home. 😒

Amanda: Something's different with Nate. I feel him pulling away. Do you--as his coworker--have any idea why, Elena?
Elena: Well, it's probably not his gigantic peen.
Amanda: Excuse me?
Elena: Oops, did I say that out loud? Rewind! Erase!

When Sharon told Faith and Mariah she and Rey couldn't be more thrilled about their engagement it was about as convincing as her saying she got abducted by a UFO when she went to Sedona last year. 😒

Paul had no problem hiring mutiple-time felon Kevin to work on the GCPD computer systems but he gives Chance the third degree? Oh please. Chance is saint compared to Kevin.

Man, I bet Amanda is going to climb up Elena's hiney and turn on a blowtorch when she finds out what happened with Nate. Can't wait.

So Faith now sees Victor for the evil-doer he's been in the past too. Good. And she still probably doesn't know the half of it. Billy's exposé probably didn't touch on the Marco mess at all since it didn't much involve Adam.

Ashley's hair looked fab today I thought.

Nate. Step back, cuz. You are no longer capable of giving Devon objective advice about Elena and Amanda. Devon is going to turn your nether regions into a hazmat site when he finds out what you did with Elena. And you know he will find out.

Poor Amanda. It was like Tough Conversations Tuesday for her. I admire Lily's courage and decency to offer such a heartfelt apology but she maybe should've done that in a neutral location.

Please tell me Abby isn't planning to get knocked up before Chance even proposes. Why? 😕

I love how Nate keeps looking at Elena like she's speaking in some obscure guilty cheater patois that he's not conversant in. Maybe he should offer to prescribe her some mood stabilizers so she can calm the eff down. 😐

Oy, Sharon is so wrong for letting Rey think she's actually going to marry him. Sure hope he doesn't go into huge debt for a ring.

I have always liked Kevin also and thought that they ruined both Kevin and Chloe by pairing them together. I found myself thinking this week that a Lily pairing would be a good one.

Lily? BUT, BUT, BUT THE STATUATORY RAPE, CHLAMYDIA, AND ALMOST MURDERING HER BEST FRIEND THO!!!!!! 😯😯😯😯😯😯😯 Actually I think Lily sort of has her eye on Billy but knows it would be too messy right now.

• Love 9

Hey Devon, now you know how Neil felt when you and Hilary were “double dipping”. Elena, at least you are feeling remorse unlike Hilary.  Nate you are a real bastard in trying to push Devon towards Amanda so you still can bump uglies with Elena.  

Once again Sharon is waiting for results when every day counts if the cancer is still metastasizing.  Could TIIC at least make it look like she has a dressing over her incision?  

Cue the🎻🎻🎻🎻 with all these sob stories. A 😢 falls from my eye. The only sob story of any real significance is the one that Mariah and Faith are going through. 

Elena the best way to let Devon know that you are having an affair with Nate is to call out his name when you climax making love to Devon. This way you can experience coming and going at the same time.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Color me heartless, but getouttahere, Amanda, with the plucked heartstrings that you didn't get the chance to know your twin, Hilary.  You didn't get to be a marine biologist, either.  Your imaginary twin would have pushed you down an elevator shaft the minute you put her as a signatory on your checking account.

Also, all this interest in your sister but precious little in knowing anything about your mother and father?  You want to know your sister?  Phyllis was her best friend and that should tell you all you need to know.

My my my, Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate, you are quite the self serving guardian of all that is right and holy, aren't you?  At least when you have your pants on.

Remember young Devon, who didn't want anything much to do with the Winters clan?  That guy was right all along.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Hey Devon, now you know how Neil felt when you and Hilary were “double dipping”. Elena, at least you are feeling remorse unlike Hilary.  Nate you are a real bastard in trying to push Devon towards Amanda so you still can bump uglies with Elena.  

And that's why it's hard to come up with a thimble-full of compassion for Darvon being cheated on by Elena and Natey Nate Nate. Of all people, Darvon knows first-hand how easy it is to be swept up in lust for unavailable naughty bits; ... Act In Haste, Repent At Leisure.

I was totally confused by Natey Nate turning around Darvon's concerns/complaints that Elena had concerns/complaints that he was becoming a partner in Hillary 2.0's obsession with Hillary 1.0 history. What was the point of that? To give Darvon an out with his relationship with Elena, and resurrect Hillz 1.0 in the person of Hillary 2.0? That seemed to be uncharacteristically selfish and manipulative of Natey Nate's behavior than previously depicted. Odd.

Once again Sharon is waiting for results when every day counts if the cancer is still metastasizing.  Could TIIC at least make it look like she has a dressing over her incision?

Terrible storytelling by TIIC, and totally unrealistic.

SC cannot look anything but her Bikini Banzai self, even if it will sell the drama and make Team Cancer fully realized.

Cue the🎻🎻🎻🎻 with all these sob stories. A 😢 falls from my eye. The only sob story of any real significance is the one that Mariah and Faith are going through. 

il_340x270.1543129390_iopm.jpg

Faith is starting to get on my last nerve, too. No matter what she hears or says, she continues to focus on the worst case scenario. Her blinkered Teen Scene Angst has become a plot point, and a boring one at that.

Mariah is the only one I care about ... She has no story of her own other than carry water for the Team Sharon, the romantic sad sacks and nincompoops on her life. Even her relationship with Tessa has become an afterthought.

Elena the best way to let Devon know that you are having an affair with Nate is to call out his name when you climax making love to Devon. This way you can experience coming and going at the same time.  

Ick.

Elena's already done the bursting out in tears coitus interruptus. It's only a matter of time before Saint Nate has to unburden his conscience.

Isn't the point of this crapfest that no one wants to 'hurt' Darvon, because he's already suffered enough Hillary1,0-wise?

So why are Elena and Natey Nate acting like selfish jackwagons, going out of their way to 'hurt' Darvon by their actions, the lies and excuses of omission, wearing their hairshirt guilt, and spouting confusing reasons for off-putting behavior?

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 9/14/2020 at 3:34 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

I see you, Kyle. Agreeing to a secret engagement to Summer. Yes, that'll make it so much easier for you to sleep with Lola one last time and then end up in a WTD situation with Theo. It's coming down Broadway like the Snoopy balloon on Thanksgiving.

There is so much snarky goodness in this thread right now that after I pulled the above quote I got lost in all the other quotes I wanted to address! So let me just say this, I have loathed this show for so long, that I honestly an enjoying the forced distancing on Show. It's bringing the funny to me, and I'm enjoying laughing at how a scene will resolve, like a love scene, when the two lovers cannot be near to one another. Ditto I'm hella enjoying that SYphyllis cannot do her #pron wrap her scrawny arms around the necks of GCs bachelors right now...Come ON people, THAT alone is a win-win for us viewers! The stories are silliness, as always, but I find myself laughing AT show right now, and that's okay with me.

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, car8857 said:

I’ve always loved Sharon, I know I’m in the minority. But this proposal has me pissed. She’s going to break poor Reys heart. 

Same here. I like Rey and he has been good to her as well as her children. I’m so disappointed.

• Love 13

I was totally confused by Natey Nate turning around Darvon's concerns/complaints that Elena had concerns/complaints that he was becoming a partner in Hillary 2.0's obsession with Hillary 1.0 history. What was the point of that? To give Darvon an out with his relationship with Elena, and resurrect Hillz 1.0 in the person of Hillary 2.0? That seemed to be uncharacteristically selfish and manipulative of Natey Nate's behavior than previously depicted. Odd

Definitely a bit out of character, but he obviously wants Elena for himself; and thinks that pushing Devon at Amanda will give himself an opening.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, drtslim said:

Definitely a bit out of character, but he obviously wants Elena for himself; and thinks that pushing Devon at Amanda will give himself an opening.

Ugh. Amanda is not Hilary so I give her the benefit of the doubt. That being said who would want raggedy old Elena when he could be with the beauteous Amanda?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I'm at a total loss to understand the outfit Sharon had on today. Her wardrobe choices have been utterly baffling throughout this medical storyline. 😝

I think Rey and Lola have a great sibling relationship. They're way more fun to watch than any of those Newman brats.

"Replacing Summer won't be that hard." Well of course not, Kyle. You've been keeping Lola in your back pocket, being all concerned about how she was dealing with getting divorced from your waffling a$$.

Funny how Nate has to break up with Amanda when they were barely dating to begin with. Have they even kissed? (Or pretended to in an artsy way? 😏)

Every party needs a pooper, Faith. Every ill-advised wedding too, apparently.

It's sorry state of affairs when impending Husband #547 has to ask Husband #1, 3, 5, 7, and 546 to be his best man. It would've made about as much sense to me if Rey had asked Chance.

Lol, Devon can't even have business meetings at his own hotel anymore and has to use the competition. Meanwhile, b-b-b-busted, Nate! But why was Amanda at the clinic if she was supposed to be meeting with Devon? Was that scene shown out of order?

Wow, Lola read phony sad sack Kyle like the untranslated version of War and Peace printed upside down and backwards in Comic Sans on wax paper. I see you, MWTs.

Trying to hide from your dumped fiance in a public park where he or anyone who knows him could see you. Sure, Summer, that makes all kinds of sense. 🙄

Jenn, girlfriend, whoever you are you might want to steer clear of wannabe player Kyle. In fact, do all the single women in Manhattan a solid a put out a general danger warning about him. He's just looking for some revenge cooch. 🤡

FFS, now Adam is going after Rey? Good luck with that, ya psycho. You should consider getting a safer hobby, like stamp-collecting or jigsaw puzzles.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I’ve missed a few days so what happened with Kyle and Summer and their overwhelming love for the ages? 

Dumber got overwhelmed by uncertainty the morning of the wedding and ran off, leaving a 'Gotta' Go' note, before Kyle woke up. He returned to GC, boo hooing for his dumbass self because Dumber left him for no reason.

Dumber returned to GC living in her suite at The Phoenix, and is following Kyle around town, spying on him in terrible disguises.

Stupid, right?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, boes said:

Remember young Devon, who didn't want anything much to do with the Winters clan?  That guy was right all along.

I am dying! I forgot how he gave Drucilla and Kneel the side eye back in the day back when he was into Lily pre-adoption. He should've dropped Lily and kept on moving.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Why the heck is Adumb putting his dogs on Rey?  I think everyone knows that wedding will not take place.  Adumb will be standing outside the church yelling”SHARONNNNNNN.”  And what the heck is that major ugly dress?

Now we have Hannah Hair Shirt moping around because she opened her cash and prizes to Nate.  For Pete’s sake, just tell Devon you’re a ho and let the chips fall.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

I’ve missed a few days so what happened with Kyle and Summer and their overwhelming love for the ages? 

The night before they were to get married Kyle left his phone unattended and Summer saw that he was still texting Lola. (Pretending to be concerned about how she was dealing with the divorce.) Instead of bringing it up to Kyle, Summer acted like everything was fine but it was clear she wasn't feeling so sure about the elopement anymore.

It wasn't shown during the episode but apparently the next morning when Kyle woke up Summer was gone. She left him a bare bones buh bye note saying she needed to mull over the meaning of life or something. Then Kyle appeared back in GC with a case of the sads, whining that he had no idea why Summer left him. What he actually doesn't know is that Summer saw the texts he'd been sending to Lola even while he claimed to be committing himself to Summer again.

Meanwhile, Summer has been skulking around GC like a low-IQ Nancy Drew trying to see whether Kyle is heartbroken or if he's chasing Lola again. Faith caught her and then Summer vaguely explained that maybe people rush into marriage for the wrong reasons. Summer asked Faith not to tell Kyle she's in town because she needs to take some time to figure things out better.

Today Kyle had seemingly turned a corner on the great romance and he told Jack he intends to hire a replacement for Summer's position at Jabot. He's also heading to NYC on a business trip and was heard arranging a hookup with a female acquaintance there.

I'll give Summer some credit for not badmouthing Kyle or Lola to Faith. I think Faith probably read between the lines though because of a similar situation she's witnessing with Sharon, Rey, and Adam.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

What the heck is Sharon wearing?  A paper bag?  Give me a f...ing break. There is no way Sharon could hold magazines against her chest. Beside the pain she should be having is in her breast not her side after all it was BREAST CANCER.  Sharon sounds like she’s talking herself into marrying Rey by faking her happiness.  It’s a Christmas miracle that Sharon’s margins are clear. Thank goodness this bull shit handling of breast cancer is over. Or is it?

Hey Summer, I guess your going to be Carmen Sandiego for Halloween.  

I came to the conclusion that if you gave Nostrils an enema, you can fit him in a shoebox.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Is Show going for an S/M vibe with Lily and ButtBiscuit?  We watch ButtBiscuit do his usual boneheaded, self-absorbed schtick and then Lily comes in, all leather and lace to whip him into shape.  I'm not as enamoured of it as Show seems to be.  I wish they'd just go back to that old soap trope and have her fill his nostrils with cement and dump his body in the lake like a slim Jim that finally went bad.

Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate got off pretty easy in his break up with Amanda.  He didn't even have to say a word, she pretty much did all the talking.  I can't help but wonder, though, why Amanda didn't ask herself what Hilary would have thought.  Because they were twins and she was robbed of the chance to know her and they'd be up late having a sleep over and talking about it all while playing 45's and it's so cruel to find out she had a twin and then be robbed of her in the same day and would they have liked each other and what does Devon think and ......

Adam was bobbleheading like a pro yesterday, while he stalked and posed and puffed and tossed that errant whisp of hair back on his tortured forehead.  Nobody loves him and that's ALL because he killed a bear when he was only three - oh wait, that's Davey Crockett....NO, I mean he killed a man when he was 11 because he was protecting the town from this crazed clown who lived in the sewers.....no....wait....wait.....oh who gives a crap.

Anywhoways it looks like Rey is in his crosshairs.  I hope he's not in those crosshairs that fall so fetchingly across his forehead as the light from the staircase rises in the west because that's Sharon's favorite view.

Sharon is cancer free!  Still pretentious and self-deluded, but we can't have everything.

Faith laughing at Dummer's get up was the highlight of yesterday's show.  It was almost as much fun as watching Lola pluck out Kyle's body hair one piece at a time using nothing but her anger.  

Edited by boes
  • LOL 15
  • Love 5

I haven't watched show in a VERY long time (years, but I did start watching it in 1982) and started back last week...still trying to figure out characters and story lines. So far I've seen Elena being a complete sad sack. Devon is still like watching paint dry. Summer marrying Kyle? Ummm aren't they half brother and sister??? And on the Summer vein, what happened to her lips?!?!? Lola looks like Summer 2.0 but with dark hair. I can't believe that Kevin and Chloe are still together. Nice to see that Sharon is still flighty (and what was she wearing the other day???) and who is Theo?

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

What the heck is Sharon wearing?  A paper bag? 

Maybe it's the paper gown they give you in the exam room.  I'm gonna start keeping mine if it's the latest fall look.  And it took how many weeks for the dr. to tell her that the margins were good? Did the doctor travel to Mars or somewhere without phone reception?

1 hour ago, boes said:

a slim Jim that finally went bad.

slim jims do not go bad.  they are the cockroaches of snacks.  they will be here after the apocalypse.

• LOL 11
2 hours ago, damnman said:

I haven't watched show in a VERY long time (years, but I did start watching it in 1982) and started back last week...still trying to figure out characters and story lines. So far I've seen Elena being a complete sad sack. Devon is still like watching paint dry. Summer marrying Kyle? Ummm aren't they half brother and sister??? And on the Summer vein, what happened to her lips?!?!? Lola looks like Summer 2.0 but with dark hair. I can't believe that Kevin and Chloe are still together. Nice to see that Sharon is still flighty (and what was she wearing the other day???) and who is Theo?

Dummer and Kyle weren't brother and sister, then they were, then they weren't again.  That was after Dummer got a free apartment and a ton of money out of Jack.  

Dummer has been trying to look like Daisy Duck for years, and finally, FINALLY, she's having some success.

Theo is a sentient mucous plug who just happens to be Jack, Ashley and Tracy's nephew from a previously unknown brother, a son that Dina had with Stuart Brooks who she gave up for adoption.  The son is dead, but the grandson, Theo, is in GC, a former friend of Kyle's and a real fan of olliebollen, or as we call him and them, Oily Balls. 

As to what Sharon is wearing other than utter shamelessness, I have no clue.

• LOL 13
  • Love 5

Summer is apparently wedded (😏) to a "hide in plain sight" approach to verifying the sincerity of Kyle's affections for her. Aw, you do you, hon.

Ease up on your self-righteousness, Kyle. You know what you did, you two-faced cheater. You just don't know Summer knows too.

"Someone comes after you with a knife and you go after them with a damn cannon." Of course, Nick. That's the Newman way.

Oh FFS. I think Victor should punch Adam in the throat, kick him in the junk a couple of times, and call it day. He will never be sorry enough for Adam. There will never be enough amends he can make short of giving Adam $500M like his siblings got. With some extra for inflation, natch. 💸💰💲

KYLE! Your head must be made of the hardest substance known to man. Society is not the only place in GC to have a lunch meeting. Talk about needing a kick in the junk. 😒

Incognito? More like outcognito. Summer's spy girl act is a joke and my girl Faith was barely restraining a "seriously?" smirk at her.

Does WI have such a thing as a 5150 hold? I'm thinking Victor should talk Chelsea into helping him have Adam committed. Adam is dangerously nucking futz and they shouldn't wait until he rolls out his next attempt at revenge.

So after Lola had her big blowup at Kyle yesterday, today she's treating him like her bestie? KMN. At least she realizes what a fool she's being. 😑

Poor Devon is getting a big shindig for his businessman of the year award and it'll happen at his competition's location. They should just have him say the GCAC has burned down since it's unlikely that set will ever be seen again except in flashbacks.

Hmm, does Faith have a girlfriend? If so, I'm not looking forward to how the show will turn it into a social issue. In friggin' 2020 it should no longer have to be treated as an Issue, IMO. But I bet this mysterious Jordan person is an online therapist Faith has been working with over the phone.

Whee, I am loving how Victoria swings her boss lady d!ck at Phyllis! I really wish she would find out that Phyllis helped Adam in his scheme to mess with Victor's medication. Then Phyllis would have to choose between keeping the hotel or holding onto Nick.

Wow, Phyllis. When even Adam doesn't want to get down in the mud with you it might be time to start reassessing your life choices. 🤔

Poor Faith. Clowns to the left of her, jokers to the right, here she is stuck in the middle with no one she can let down her brave front with. 😕

Nikki out there looking all rich lady casual in her skinny jeans. You go, Nik.

sentient mucous plug

Wasn't that the name of a grunge band back in the late 90s? I think they headlined at Coachella, right? 😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 7