Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

so Faith is going to the hospital and so is OD boy. Faith who is disgusted with her "friends" and he's trying to run.

So does she meet...lets say Lujack? and get too close to... lets say....Blackie? and will we have good little princess meeting foster kid/ethnic boy. This show hasn't had a starcrossed YA story for a long time.

Some one is going to take the kid in, right?

anyone think that Shadow was Devon?

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, crowsworks said:

so Faith is going to the hospital and so is OD boy. Faith who is disgusted with her "friends" and he's trying to run.

Is that supposed to be happening on US Monday's episode?

So does she meet...lets say Lujack? and get too close to... lets say....Blackie? and will we have good little princess meeting foster kid/ethnic boy. This show hasn't had a starcrossed YA story for a long time.

Maybe.

When Jared first showed up, I thought that TIIC would be launching a Youth Quake Summer Fling for Faith. Then the writing veered off to the other dull adult SLs, Jared disappeared and The Corona Break happened.

With the other children too young, Faith is the right age for a First Love; Her 'friends' are trolls, she feels isolated and alone, Team Sharon burdens --- and here comes cute boy with the same Teen Scene Angst in his pants.

What could go wrong?

The road to teen love is paved with parental/family interference, misunderstandings, missed opportunities and raging hormones. 

Yippee!

Some one is going to take the kid in, right?

Natey Nate Nate volunteered to take in Jared after his grandfather died; Jared declined to run the grandfather's store and, I suspect, a little suspect of a wealthy doctor offering room and board to a total stranger out of the yoga-pants goodness of his heart.

This gives the selfless clinic doctor's another opportunity to intervene in Jared's hapless life, drawing Nate and Elena closer together. <blerg>

anyone think that Shadow was Devon?

*raises hand*

It's a Corona thing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Seriously, was anyone asking for an artsy sex scene between Elena and Nate? Bueller? (Nate's bare chest though, I am 100% okay with. 👀)

Meh, Chloe and Kevin. I wasn't asking for them either. Still hating that they are yucking it up without a care in Kay's estate.

What is the statistical probability of having not one but two babies stolen from you? And if you count Christian, Nick is connected to three stolen babies. 😑

Right, Elena. You'll never speak of screwing Nate again until, I dunno, tomorrow at the latest? You're not great at letting things go, hon. 😒

Heh, Nick must've gotten a whiff of the unmistakable l'odeur du sexe (New from Jabot!) wafting about when he walked into the clinic. That is unless Nate had the presence of mind to give the examining room a good shot of Lysol spray while Elena was freaking out. Pssht, sure, right. 🙄

Who does Nick think he is giving Nate the third degree over his personal business? I don't think they're friends like that, are they? And anyway, Nick's got some of dirtiest dirty laundry in GC so IMO he can just shut it with the lowkey judgment.

I see you, Miss Amanda, slowly putting the moves on Devon. No shame on your game, because a billionaire whose girlfriend is a cheating, insecure flake might be getting ripe for the taking. 😉

Pre-born Baby Mitchell-Fisher was probably like, "Nah, I've heard about you two. Think I'll just stay in here where it's safer."

Why was Sharon talking to Rey like they hadn't been together for months already? He well knows what it's like to deal with her treatment. Isn't it going to be pretty much more of the same?

OMG, forget Elena merely speaking of having sex with Nate. After the way she sniped at Devon for having drinks with "Little Orphan Amanda," Elena will probably be hopping on Nate's joystick again by the end of the week. 🍆🍑🕹🎂

Oh man, Devon's going to remember how overwrought Elena was tonight and figure out what happened if Nick tells him what he saw when he dropped in at the clinic. 💔

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Elena has moved her ass among other things to the Cheatin’ Side of Town and with that Elena’s smile would be a thin disguise to hide her lyin’ eyes.  Cue the Eagles. 

Ah, a Tessa mention. Good thinking Mariah turn CL into a cafe since Society has dropped that pretense.  Coffee and Brownies are almost as good as alcohol and appetizers.  

Sharon, all you need is one loose fitting outfit for homecoming. Other than that, the hospital will determine your wardrobe. 

Why the fuck is it Banana Breath’s business to question Nate about anything especially what just happened. 

The older Alyvia gets the more she looks like her sisters. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 10/2/2020 at 7:09 PM, boes said:

Good GOD, Sharon, did you create our own recipe for the gobbledygook you just spouted at Rey or did you find that in the Discredited Therapists Cookbook?  It's been more than 10 years since Adam kidnapped your baby and made you think she was dead and you didn't have the story of Adam's childhood homicide to excuse him until right now.  Credit where credit is due, though, you rolled that line of horseshit out like you'd been braying it for years.

Faith can go eat dirt, I guess, because apparently nothing gets between Sharon and her Adam fix.  Enough with the "she's an amazing mom" crap.

Back to my regularly scheduled program after this vent break.

The only defense for Sharon is Adam risked his life to save both of her kids....and she pretty much did the same thing babynap wise... and Ashley... she didn't know she delivered a baby (or didn't ) the Next Day. I never had a baby but i've heard if leaves a mark.

On 10/2/2020 at 11:13 PM, SweePea59 said:

I've never heard that phrase. Do people say that or is it just something you made up?

I pulled it out of my... err imagination

times, not to mention the many times AA has been arrested, or lost his memory, died and come back to life.

Like everyone else on the show?

Tho I think he's tied with Nikki for Body Count

I don't count DD as we never saw Adam hit anything but bushes to avoid DD's puppy.  That's on Billy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 10/1/2020 at 11:47 PM, Cupid Stunt said:

I feel bad for Faith in that she knew something had happened, but neither parent was honest with her -- The subject would eventually come up. Not that I have any expectations that Sharon and Nick are capable much self-awareness or honesty with the past.

I got from that exchange that Faith knew what had happened, or at least part of it, and that the issue was her life story was being exposed as fodder.  She didn't seem like she just learned the truth.  Or maybe I missed something? 🙃

• Love 7

Yeah, Faith has long known about the kidnapping though I don't recall how she found out. But she had made peace with it and had become able to be somewhat cordial toward Adam. (The JH version of Adam, anyway.) It wasn't really public knowledge though outside of the Abbott and Newman families so that's why she's suddenly become subjected to online bullying. Billy is a jerk for doing that to her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, bannana said:

I got from that exchange that Faith knew what had happened, or at least part of it, and that the issue was her life story was being exposed as fodder.  She didn't seem like she just learned the truth.  Or maybe I missed something? 🙃

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, Faith has long known about the kidnapping though I don't recall how she found out. But she had made peace with it and had become able to be somewhat cordial toward Adam. (The JH version of Adam, anyway.) It wasn't really public knowledge though outside of the Abbott and Newman families so that's why she's suddenly become subjected to online bullying. Billy is a jerk for doing that to her.

ButtBiscuit and Adam are an equal match in the jerk department.  Another rerun of ButtBiscuit going after Adam has all the drama of another struggle between Victor and his mangy descendants for control of his canned cheese, carpet cleaning and roto-rooter international conglomerate known as Newman Inc.  

What I found most interesting about the Faith aspect of this storyline was Faith's lowkey loathing for Adam, her wondering how and why anyone would continue to have anything to do with him.  Unless Show drops it, as they probably will, this should be something Sharon is going to have to deal with when she recovers.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Usually Y&R moves at the speed of a fart through molasses but the lawsuit was denied in the blink of an eye without the Judge researching the allegations.  Are we to believe that Amanda can out argue Victor’s lawyers. 

Hey Phyllis, do what a lot of businesses owners do and not pay your taxes when do. Wait for the letter and have your account negotiate a payment plan. Usually you can get penalties waved but you will still have to pay interest.  As long as you are showing a willingness to pay, your property won’t be seized. Phyllis, your proposal sucked.  By prepaying for rooms will give you enough money to pay your taxes?  How often dose NE need rooms?  We haven’t seen any NE conferences that need rooms in years.  I thought that your “Woman’s Club” was so successful that you were flush with cash. 

Lily Lily Lily, Nostrils didn’t actually tell you. He had to after you overheard a conversation between him and Amanda. Give Devon a break. 

True to form Nikki defends one of her own.  Sure Nikki, Olive Oyl didn’t know how far Nostrils will take this. 

A sequel Nostrils?  Haven’t you shot all the bullets in your gun with the first article?  Nostrils will always be Nostrils and Lily is just the Frog that’s caring him across the river. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

A scene between Lily and Devon. What sorcery is this? I almost thought the show had forgotten they were related at all, much less siblings.

Phyllis is gonna try to con some money from Victoria and NE. Good luck with that, sweetie. You thought dealing with Abby was bad? NE will end up owning your boutique flophouse when Victoria gets finished with you.

Wonder if Dina pulled an insurance scam with that antique necklace? Maybe she pretended like it had been stolen so she could get money to finance her new life in Europe.

I liked Lily's top. Burgundy a good color for her I think.

Nick and Mariah should form a carpool. They both basically run all over town listening to everybody's woes. Think of the gas they'd save! 🙄

Whee, Lauren's face looked to me like it was stretched tighter than a drum. Seemed like she could barely move her facial muscles. Ouchies. 😼

Wow, a mention of the GCAC. Meanwhile, why would NE pay in advance for rooms they might not use? Is that a standard arrangement in the hospitality industry or was Phyllis just trying to be slick?

Adam said if it weren't for Billy's exposé his business would be thriving. What business is that? All Adam does is lay around the house feeling sorry for himself and hatching new plans to attack Victor. I never see him doing any work on a business. Pssht.

Kyle is still texting with Lola! Waffling m.f.-er. Don't marry that cheater again, Summer. You see what he's up to behind your back.

Oy, another male Fisher/Baldwin? Lock up your baby daughters, parents of GC! That gene pool is fcuked sideways. 😒

"Those Impulsive Milennials." Sounds like a Twenty One Pilots cover band. Seriously, Grandma Phyllis? It's not as if Kyle and Summer haven't been married before. They're not children and at this point you have to let them take responsibility for their mistakes.

AFAIC Lily has a solid read on Billy. Too bad he never really listens to anyone's advice or keeps his word. Hope she's being paid well to be his office babysitter.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oy, another male Fisher/Baldwin? Lock up your baby daughters, parents of GC! That gene pool is fcuked sideways. 😒

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?  That the best baby gift EVER would be a teeny, tiny chipmunk costume?  

giphy.gif

Awww, he looks JUST like Kevin!

ButtBiscuit was bouncing around today as if he'd lodged a pogo stick up his derriere.  And, has he switched to Lemon Pledge as his go-to makeup?  If those cheeks were any shinier you could see yourself in them.  I'm wishing that Lily would insitute a new greeting policy at Chance Com that consists of just jamming a stiletto between his legs instead of the traditional "hello".  Get that point across!

Awww, Lily and Devon, together again.  And there's our sweet Lily, making it all about herself again.  Maybe Devon didn't call you "right away" because he wanted a day or two before you started telling him how to feel about Amanda.  Don't forget, he's had Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate for that ever since you relocated to Lake Woebegon, it's going to take some time for him to remember that it takes a village to run his life.

Does anyone know if there's a Bobblehead Adam doll?  Because the way he ends every psychotic outburst with bobbing his head up and down makes me think there just might be a market for that.  Pogo stick ButtBiscuits and Bobble Adams, it could be what's for Christmas.

Dummer and Kyle really are made for each other.  They seem more like Cracker Jack prizes from after Cracker Jack downgraded their prizes to really substandard crap.  Sorta like an Adam Bobblehead or a ButtBiscuit Pogo Stick.

20 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wonder if Dina pulled an insurance scam with that antique necklace? Maybe she pretended like it had been stolen so she could get money to finance her new life in Europe.

I bet when Dina left, she cleared John out of everything she could.

giphy.gif

"That's mine, that's mine, mine, mine, maybenotthat, mine, mine, that's mine, ......"

Unless we are so lucky we get a replay of Jill and the music box storyline because THAT wasn't boring, oh no, not at all.

• LOL 12
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Joi and boes you guys are so hot tonight, I feel like calling the fire department.🔥  Well done!

And also, don't stop. Nothing makes me sadder than to getting to the last post on the last page of what is a great read. I want more. 

I also want Theodore. I know that was a dig on Kevin, but man, I just love The Chipmunks, heh. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Meanwhile, why would NE pay in advance for rooms they might not use? Is that a standard arrangement in the hospitality industry or was Phyllis just trying to be slick?

Yeah, no. No one does that, and it just showed Phyllis' desperation for cash flow. Which, why doesn't she just ask Nick?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

It's nice to actually get a mention of The Athletic Club and know it's not only still alive, but also, that Newman has a contract with them. 

Phyllis' "Really?! It's so dark!" comment made me snort. Not as dark as your soul, Phyllis. 

• LOL 13

Sharon needed to do research on post operative behavior.  I’ve had more surgeries than I care to remember and I can tell you, you never, ever hug yourself like she keeps doing.  Not only can it be dangerous, but it causes more pain when you put pressure on the wound.  

Poor Nick has no story, so he sticks his nose into everyone else’s lives.  But I do like his shorter hair.

While Elena is acting like an asshat, Nate sure does love sniffing around Genoa City’s lovely ladies. Abby, Elena, Amanda.....where does he go from here?  

Please, Nikki, get a better bra.  You’re heavy chested and you need uplift, especially at your age.  Before you know it, you’re gonna look like me, kicking them with my knees. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

Poor Nick has no story, so he sticks his nose into everyone else’s lives.  But I do like his shorter hair.

Nick: "Faith is going to glide through this thing."

Whelp, Preverts, can you say car stealing, drug taking teenage pregnancy?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

When I watched today’s show and saw Sharon sitting on her sofa, I thought the surgery had been cancelled. I’ve had seven surgeries and I have NEVER looked like that when I got home. This show isn’t even trying and neither is Sharon Case. This is insulting to us as viewers. Shame.

• Love 11

WTF? Did Sharon have major surgery as an outpatient?  Didn’t I hear Faith say that she was upset that she didn’t say goodbye this morning?  Where are the drainage tubes, the grogginess from anesthesia, any sign of pain, etc. If Sharon was already in stage 2 probably stage 3 because the tumor didn’t shrink and did spread are TIIC trying to say Sharon didn’t have a mastectomy. I guess TIIC want Sharon to keep wearing low cut dresses.  Rant over!  

Nostrils is nothing more than a self centered selfish fuck up. Who the fuck is he to read the riot act to Chelsea about Adam. Is Nostrils that much better than Adam?  Nostrils tried to kill Adam twice but Nostrils forgets that Adam saved his life from the Penthouse Fire. 

Hey Abby, Adam doesn’t have a connection with you but basically you don’t have a connection with Banana Breath or Olive Oyl either. How many times did they undermine you because your a step child like Adam. Hey Abby, when you save someone’s life you are indebted to them for the rest of your life. I guess Abby doesn’t feel that way when Crystal, Tessa’s sister, saves your life. 

• Love 12

TMW, to your chagrin, you find yourself cheering Billy Abbott on. 😐

So did Sharon have double mastectomy? Whatever, she looked pretty good to me. I would've expected her to be vomiting at least.

Chelce? I thought it was Chelz. Whatever, ah, Chelsea, there's none so blind as those who would not see.

Mariah left Society without finishing her drink. What a waste. It's not as if Abby could pour it back into the bottle.

Shut up, Chelsea. If Billy and Chloe had known what poor parents you and Adam would be to Connor they'd have never let you talk them into donating Delia's corneas. FOH with your weak attempt at shaming Billy. I'm amazed you even remembered little Johnny.

I liked Sharon's blanket or throw or whatever it was. I want it, but probably in a different color than white. Because cat.

Huh, I figured Adam had put a hit on Billy, not that he was creating a distraction so he could break into Billy's hotel suite. So why doesn't Billy live at the Abbott manse?

I don't get why Chance so het up about possibly losing a job working for Paul. He's a friggin' Chancellor and he's rich. Screw that job. 😐

Oh come on, Billy. A "safe location" for Muckraking Part 2 would have been somewhere other than the hotel where you live. Which is a place pretty much anyone can get into. Meanwhile, I'm sure Abbott Manor has an attic and a basement. 😑

Lol, "Sacra-where?" And Chance mentioned having some contacts East Texas. That might be as close as the show has come to acknowledging his unexplained drawl. And Abby, the humidity is the least of it in those parts. Stuff can get wild and crazy out the Piney Woods of TX. You don't even know.

Cash money, I bet Chelsea's going to have temporary brain damage from that fall and she'll actually be BLIND! Or at least amnesia. 😵

Wait, what? Did I hear that right? Chance and Abby are living together? In a hotel suite? She has to be worth close to a billion now--at least--plus she has a house. Why would she be shacking up in a basic hotel? Chance must be putting it on her something fierce. 🙄

Gotta give it to Chance, he's good with the sweet talk. Real good. Makes the doe eyes and sounds sincere and everything. 💏

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

ButtBiscuit:  911!!  I need help!  There's a woman collapsed in the elevator!

911:  Is she gasping for air?

ButtBiscuit:  No!  That's why I know this is serious!  Send help as soon as you can.  She's not heaving, either!

Chelsea, you didn't give Johnny to ButtBiscuit and Victoria.  You gave the child you conceived when you raped Billy, (the real Billy Abbott as played by Billy Miller) and then sold the kid to him and Victoria.  You haven't "given" anyone anything, other than what's been reported to Public Health departments across the nation.

It's very touching to see how concerned Sharon is about Faith, about seeing she gets the help she needs to get through what's going on right now.  Apparently, though, the Psych classes she took at the Monroe String Cheese and Shrink School neglected to have a class on how to reconcile loving a mother who still has the hots for the man who kidnapped you as an infant and only fessed up when he was tied to a chair.   Have some cheese, it's good for your teeth.

The difference between ButtBiscuit and Adam is as miniscule as their inevitable measuring contest if those two are ever locked in a room together.  "Put a sock in it" is advice they both have taken as a life lesson.  They bloviate, they posture, they pose, they mansplain and manspread like they're a combination of the St. Louis Arch and the love child of Dr. Phil and Judge Judy.  Neither of them possess any marketable skill and held up by either family money, family pity or family connections.  They're both have the sex appeal of a Chia Pet and the intellect of a pet rock.  

They're both Nick wannabes, and how much worse can it get than that?

I'm loving Faith these days, a lot, and my favorite scenes are those she shares with Mariah.   Both actors just get better and better.

Oh!  I almost forgot.  Chelz was trying to climb into an elevator shaft wearing heels?  The only thing that would have made that better would have been if Chloe was doing it with her.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, boes said:

I'm loving Faith these days, a lot, and my favorite scenes are those she shares with Mariah.   Both actors just get better and better.

Yes, this. There is not much worth watching on Show these days, but these two are.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

WTF? Did Sharon have major surgery as an outpatient?  Didn’t I hear Faith say that she was upset that she didn’t say goodbye this morning?  Where are the drainage tubes, the grogginess from anesthesia, any sign of pain, etc. If Sharon was already in stage 2 probably stage 3 because the tumor didn’t shrink and did spread are TIIC trying to say Sharon didn’t have a mastectomy. I guess TIIC want Sharon to keep wearing low cut dresses.  Rant over! 

Well, then let me continue for you.  This is worse than the misinformation this show gives us about the law. (and y'all know how I feel about that...)  Breast cancer isn't a broken leg that can be put in a cast for all your friends to sign.  It's a living thing that you don't want in your body.  It has various stages (I,II,III, IV) that determine the levels of treatment.  It's fucking complex!  And to reduce it to nothing more than an inconvenience to Sharon's usual meddling in a former spouse/babystealer's life is pissing me off.  Many women and men wait far too long to seek treatment anyhow.  This kind of 'information' is telling women and men that you can wait for as long as you want.  Well, as I said, it's a living thing that grows faster than all your other cells.  It ain't good at any stage.  Oh, and amen to the poster who mentioned the hugging after surgery.  My boob, Lefty, still hurts.  Fucking get something right, Show!

Rant paused because I know it ain't over yet.

[side note: Stages I (and Ib, mine)  and II can be treatable in one day surgery (I went in at 5:30 and by noon was wolfing down Habit hamburgers and fries) but follow up treatment/testing is necessary. To the tune of six weeks of radiation and possible chemo.] 

• Love 19
10 hours ago, boes said:

You haven't "given" anyone anything, other than what's been reported to Public Health departments across the nation.

=dead=  whole post was great, but this made me spit my coffee.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

ButtBiscuit:  911!!  I need help!  There's a woman collapsed in the elevator!

911:  Is she gasping for air?

ButtBiscuit:  No!  That's why I know this is serious!  Send help as soon as you can.  She's not heaving, either!

*dead*

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

CHELSEA LAWSON

IN

F. SCOTT FITZGERALD'S

THE GREAT GASPY 

• LOL 17
  • Love 5
On 10/2/2020 at 6:09 PM, boes said:

Good GOD, Sharon, did you create our own recipe for the gobbledygook you just spouted at Rey or did you find that in the Discredited Therapists Cookbook?  It's been more than 10 years since Adam kidnapped your baby and made you think she was dead and you didn't have the story of Adam's childhood homicide to excuse him until right now.  Credit where credit is due, though, you rolled that line of horseshit out like you'd been braying it for years.

18 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Between Sharon jibbering Soap College of Psychiatric Knowledge boilerplate to excuse Atonal Adam's lifetime of felonies. shrugging off Faith's open incertainty of her cancer treatments, and TIIC not directing SC to ACT like her character has had major surgery; Sharon Newman's entire story arc is irredeemable.

TIIC have made Show worse than before The Corona break.

• Love 13

I liked Nikki's coat.

Yikes, the first item on Billy's agenda today should've been to eat a couple or three pizzas. He was looking kinda scrawny. But I guess I'll take back the trash I talked about him yesterday re keeping his exposé info in his hotel room. Having a security camera in there was definitely forward-thinking of him too.

Super Girl. Please, IMO it was a dumb nickname when Summer was a kid and it's even dumber now that she's a grown-a$$ woman heading into her third marriage before she's even hit 30. Not super, not girl. 😑

Thank heaven for small favors that we weren't treated to Chance and Abby pretending to make out with mannequins or sex dolls. 🙄

Nice of TPTB to figure out a way to show one of the child actors even though kids can't be on set right now. Katie looked a lot older to me.

Ordinarily I like Phyllis' blowout but I think the way she has it cut now makes her face look longer and a bit horsey. 🐎

Chance, poop or get off the potty. Enough with the schmoopy talk! You need to get to proposing, fella. And you better bring Abby an exquisite ring.

Get Adam to leave town? Good luck with that, Nikki. Maybe you can find out what kidnapping service Victor used when he sent Jack to parts unknown in South America. Ask them for the Newman family discount. 🤔

Lol, Chance lowkey called Abby a garden utensil. My guy, all the Abbotts and Newmans have big numbers in their Romantic Relationships column. It's pretty much in Abby's genes. And your family isn't slouching in that area either. Have you met your Grandma Jill? Or your Uncle Billy? They've both left a long trail of exes.

Victoria is putting the "b" in HBIC and I am here for it! Phyllis does not want that limitless Newman money and power smoke. The only way this could get better to me is if Victoria sells Phyllis' loan to Abby. 🎶The circle of life!🎶

Not sure I understand why it's such a big deal for Chance and Abby to declare their love for each other. I do appreciate the slow burn though. Nice contrast to Kyle swapping out Summer and Lola every six months.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7

Cat videos, Lily.   You want to get eyeballs on ChanceCom?  Cat videos will get them for you.  As much as I wish more people would like to wrap their brains around gerrymandering and do something to remedy it, attention spans have been...what was I saying?  Blecchh, my poor eyes never need to see shirtless Billy's saggy moobs ever again.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Phyllis, once again I say, the taxman doesn’t show up if you make an attempt to pay. Also, a loan payment takes a few months before the bank makes an attempt to foreclose.  But it Olive is now the note holder, than that is a horse of a different color.  

Phyllis and Banana Breath get over yourselves. Summer and Kyle are far from being teenagers.  

Nikki your full of shit. You would defend Olive Oyl and Banana Breath with your life. With all that shit Nostrils has pulled on Olive Oyl Nikki still defends Nostrils over Adam.  Why is Nikki defending Phyllis?  It’s Phyllis just being Phyllis. Don’t go after her  hotel. Nikki your much more interesting when you’re boozing. 

What a treat. A shirtless Chance and a shirtless Nostrils in the same day. 

Who the fuck is Banana Breath to read Chelsea the riot act?  He was actually giving her an ultimatum.  Now dumb shit Chelsea is buying what Banana Breath is selling.  No Chelsea, it’s not the best to get out of town because the longer Adam stays the longer he stays a thorn in their sides.  Not only that but I cannot and will not give the shit don’t stink crown a win.  

Does Banana Breath and Nostrils realize that they are loathsome human beings or should I say slugs. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Is it just me or do people really just live and sleep together so casually that “I love you” comes that much later ? Wow.

I missed the first couple minutes. I guess I missed Billy’s moobs?  Yay me!

Edited by Runningwild
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, boes said:

ButtBiscuit:  911!!  I need help!  There's a woman collapsed in the elevator!

911:  Is she gasping for air?

ButtBiscuit:  No!  That's why I know this is serious!  Send help as soon as you can.  She's not heaving, either!

Let's drink in moderation to this delightful exchange!

I'm pouring ...

giphy.gif

BOOYA!

Chelsea, you didn't give Johnny to ButtBiscuit and Victoria.  You gave the child you conceived when you raped Billy, (the real Billy Abbott as played by Billy Miller) and then sold the kid to him and Victoria.  You haven't "given" anyone anything, other than what's been reported to Public Health departments across the nation.

When she spouts this crap, Chelsea proves she is the dumbest person in the room, no matter who she's bickering with, threatening, scanning around for someone to agree with her. Chelsea's idiocy automatically turns all conversations into a a wheezing drone. Every time she yips about being forced to send her son out of town to a private school because NotBilly is torturing her 'family' by publishing the truth about her beloved Atonal Adam doesn't seem to sink into her consciousness. They didin't send Con out of town to protect him from false publicity; Con is gone to protect Atonal from having to explain the truth to his son -- Cannot force Atonal Adam to acknowledge his lifetime of bad acts. That would be too much to ask.

It's not exactly like a select group of people don't know about Atonal's many felonious hijinks. Is it because it's been complied in one format, and now everybody knows? Atonal won't be able to play the part of the Hero Father to Con for much longer without his cover being blown during some inconvenient moment. Yeah, there's nowhere to hide from the truth when the Interwebs is 4Evah.

It's very touching to see how concerned Sharon is about Faith, about seeing she gets the help she needs to get through what's going on right now.  Apparently, though, the Psych classes she took at the Monroe String Cheese and Shrink School neglected to have a class on how to reconcile loving a mother who still has the hots for the man who kidnapped you as an infant and only fessed up when he was tied to a chair.   Have some cheese, it's good for your teeth.

I can read my kids emotions over the phone. I know when they're holding back or unsure.

Sharon had Faith standing in the same room, her young forehead creased in tension, and Sharon couldn't see the stress, keeping her child home with her. It's astonishing how obtuse Sharon is being written to the feelz of those around her. I'm also surprised how Team Sharon is only supposed to be focused on Sharon, and not supporting each other as well.

The difference between ButtBiscuit and Adam is as miniscule as their inevitable measuring contest if those two are ever locked in a room together.  "Put a sock in it" is advice they both have taken as a life lesson.  They bloviate, they posture, they pose, they mansplain and manspread like they're a combination of the St. Louis Arch and the love child of Dr. Phil and Judge Judy.  Neither of them possess any marketable skill and held up by either family money, family pity or family connections.  They're both have the sex appeal of a Chia Pet and the intellect of a pet rock. 

It doesn't matter who or how it starts ...

One snipes.

The other sneers.

One scoffs.

The other growls.

One threatens.

The other blathers some ultimatum. 

Oaths exchanged.

Corners and furniture marked, territorial boundaries.

Rinse.

Repeat

<yawn>

They're both Nick wannabes, and how much worse can it get than that?

They all cut their teeth on the same whetstone. The difference is the body count, and Atonal wins that round.

The thought of having the three of them in the same room, barking sarcastic and droning threats is a nightmare scenario.

They're the only two worth watching. 

Now, if they could stop talking about Sharon and the Cancer Elephant in the Room, giving them stories of their own, I would be in heaven.

Oh!  I almost forgot.  Chelz was trying to climb into an elevator shaft wearing heels?  The only thing that would have made that better would have been if Chloe was doing it with her.

ZZrj.gif

That was amusing. 

Chelsea's the dumbest person in the room when she's alone in an elevator.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 9

They all cut their teeth on the same whetstone. The difference is the body count, and Atonal wins that round.

No I think Nikki has him beat -(It's why Prick Loves them) but of course she was drunk so it's OK

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

And everyone needs to keep reminding Billy that DD was mostly his fault!

News magazines would be lineing up to hear Adams side of the story but I fear someone is going to attack Butt and Adam has a key to his room. How are they going to do a court room with no sets and no people? I still say they should do a talking heads Dateline type show and disect  current and past crimes. They could film it in their dressing rooms.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Phyllis.  Dear, darling, stutterbarking, arm flapping, crazy-eyed Phyllis, it's not your hotel unless you actually OWN said hotel.  As to you having been to Florence, I believe you.  If you mean, Florence, Oregon.  My brother lives there and I'm sure he's seen you selling Dilly Bars out of the trunk of your Ford Fiesta in the Dairy Queen parking lot.  

As for Nick being upset with Vic, maybe, maybe not.  He didn't care when Phyllis was torturing Abby so I don't know how much he's going to care about this.  Besides, a shinier object than Phyllis is bound to come along any time now and OUR HERO isn't know for his constancy, unless the woman has toenails like Ol' Hammertoes did.  

Good GOD, ButtBiscuit, I was trying to eat my dinner here!  With no shirt, you looked a lot like a cornish game hen before it went into the oven.  I haven't seen that much pasty flesh since the last time I bought an uncured ham.  And stop sucking in your gut.  If you tried any harder you would have moved into negative space.

Speaking of negative space, it doesn't take much to send Chelsea into Henny Penny Land, does it?  And it was Nick - NICK! - who got into her head.  That's pretty pathetic.  Though, to be fair, much like ButtBiscuit's noggin, it's all empty space.  If Nick hadn't put it into your head that you needed to leave town, he could instead of just installed a pool table and a bar and made it into another man cave.  

I'm not surprised that the nature walk Nikki took Victor on didn't work out the way she hoped.  When she was extolling the beauty of nature, I was expecting Victor to launch into one of his stories about how when he was dumped at the orphanage, all he had to eat were whatever leaves he was able to rake each day, with his teeth, and another thing.....  Oh Victor, not another thing, please.....

While I was watching Lily and ButtBiscuit talking at Society about ideas for their interactive PetSmart website, I suddenly just wanted Lily to lean over and stab him with a fork.  I dunno, it just popped into my head.  It was almost as satisfying, though, to see the look on his face when he saw Victor.  It's as if a doctor told him his colonoscopy was beginning WITHOUT any anesthesia.  

I'm a sap, I know it and I'm going to hold on to it as long as I can.  I was dumb enough to love Kyle and Lola until he exposed himself to be the meal worm he is, and I'm going to love Abby and Chance until that gets messed up, too.  

Edited by boes
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10

Phyllis.  Dear, darling, stutterbarking, arm flapping, crazy-eyed Phyllis, it's not your hotel unless you actually OWN said hotel.  As to you having been to Florence, I believe you.  If you mean, Florence, Oregon.  My brother lives there and I'm sure he's seen you selling Dilly Bars out of the trunk of your Ford Fiesta in the Dairy Queen parking lot.  

As for Nick being upset with Vic, maybe, maybe not.  He didn't care when Phyllis was torturing Abby so I don't know how much he's going to care about this.  Besides, a shinier object than Phyllis is bound to come along any time now and OUR HERO isn't know for his constancy, unless the women has toenails like Ol' Hammertoes did.  

Good GOD, ButtBiscuit, I was trying to eat my dinner here!  With no shirt, you looked a lot like a cornish game hen before it went into the oven.  I haven't seen that much pasty flesh since the last time I bought an uncured ham.  And stop sucking in your gut.  If you tried any harder you would have moved into negative space.

Speaking of negative space, it doesn't take much to send Chelsea into Henny Penny Land, does it?  And it was Nick - NICK! - who got into her head.  That's pretty pathetic.  Though, to be fair, much like ButtBiscuit's noggin, it's all empty space.  If Nick hadn't put it into your head that you needed to leave town, he could instead of just installed a pool table and a bar and made it into another man cave.  

I'm not surprised that the nature walk Nikki took Victor on didn't work out the way she hoped.  When she was extolling the beauty of nature, I was expecting Victor to launch into one of his stories about how when he was dumped at the orphanage, all he had to eat were whatever leaves he was able to rake each day, with his teeth, and another thing.....  Oh Victor, not another thing, please.....

While I was watching Lily and ButtBiscuit talking at Society about ideas for their interactive PetSmart website, I suddenly just wanted Lily to lean over and stab him with a fork.  I dunno, it just popped into my head.  It was almost as satisfying, though, to see the look on his face when he saw Victor.  It's almost as if a doctor told him his colonoscopy was beginning WITHOUT any anesthesia.  

I'm a sap, I know it and I'm going to hold on to it as long as I can.  I was dumb enough to love Kyle and Lola until he exposed himself to be the meal worm he is, and I'm going to love Abby and Chance until that gets messed up, too.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!

Oh, and thanks for ruining Cornish game hens for me forever. 😝

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

What a treat. A shirtless Chance and a shirtless Nostrils in the same day. 

I am not making this up but I have no memory of Billy shirtless. It is like my brain is trying to protect me.

Thank U GIF

• LOL 8
  • Love 6