Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Chance has come to save the day for truth justice and the American Way 🇺🇸. But is he?  Chance put the blame of the ambulance more on Jack and Diane than Stark. 

Michael looks at the marriage certificate but he still actually has to check with town hall to make sure it was filed plus who signed the certificate as the officiator?  

Ashley show some class and keep your dirty shoes off the couch. I can tolerate naked asses on the couch but not shoes.  Now Ashley has her feet on the furniture showing even more disrespect. 

By the smug look Stark’s face, I wouldn’t be surprised that it was Stark paid EMT’s that staged the ambulance accident. I don’t what’s next but avoiding the hospital must be part of the plan.  Another thing that made me think that the EMTs were Stark paid is that one of the EMTs observed Diane taking the ring out of Copperhead’s hand in stead of focusing on attending Copperhead.  

Now we turn out focus Copperhead’s mask that Chance thought would be evidence. I’m guessing that Stark sprayed the mask with the substance in that little black bottle to make Copperhead pass out. If that’s the plan, I would imagine that Stark planted the bottle and Chance will find it to frame Diane.  

• Like 5
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

If I was a betting man, then my bet would be that turning the GCAC lounge into a jazz venue to honor Neil was a premature gesture, since I highly suspect that the Neil Winters Memorial Boat House and Comatose Woman's Prison is about to make a reappearance!   They should have saved that big picture of Neil to hang there, since as I remember, the boat house was pretty drafty.

If they find the ambulance empty, with Phyllis having wandered off and getting lost then I'm betting my entire book of Green Stamps that Stark will have her stashed somewhere, drugged out of her mind.  And where better than Neil's boathouse with a lake view?  Also, the only way to hide Phyllis successfully would be to have her as comatose as possible.  Otherwise she'd be braying so loudly that people would think it was either her or that a rabid Mr. Ed had galloped into town.  Good thing Diane's name isn't "Wilbur".

Chance, my good man!!  You may be a subpar detective at the moment, but all would be forgiven if you'd do all of your police work in a speedo and nothing else.  Make everyone sit up and take notice that the Law means business.  Considering how wide Sharon's eyes were as she gazed upon the good detective, she's taken quite the notice.  

Jeremy "Bust My Buttons" Stark is the most unconvincing bad guy since Lauren's hot slice, Carmine Basco.  Stark might be bringing back velour single-handedly, but if doesn't buy his suitcoats in a bigger size he's going to put someone's eye out.  Sometimes good hair is not enough.

And Kyle, sometimes bad hair isn't, either.

I'm just so worried about Phyllis.  I sure hope she didn't wander onto a one way flight to Outer Mongolia never to be heard from again.  Yep, I sure hope......that.......

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 5
Spoiler

I just read a Canadian spoiler which says that the medic told Chance he saw Diane take the ring. He said that Phyllis gained consciousness briefly and said "poison,poison" . Then there was the crash and ambulance caught fire and both the driver and Phyllis died." I suppose she was burned beyond recognition of course.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, MsMalin said:
  Hide contents

I just read a Canadian spoiler which says that the medic told Chance he saw Diane take the ring. He said that Phyllis gained consciousness briefly and said "poison,poison" . Then there was the crash and ambulance caught fire and both the driver and Phyllis died." I suppose she was burned beyond recognition of course.

Wow. Who saw that coming. 🙄

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I liked Jeremy better when he was just a dumb thug making everyone uncomfortable with his presence and enjoying it.  He is useless in perpetrating a crime.  He can't keep his story on point and he is totally unconvincing.  

JS:  Diane tried to kill MY LOVE!

Chance: You saw this?

JS: No, I was not there.  Buuuut...Jack and Kyle saw it.  They know what happened.

Chance:  How do you know what they saw?

JS:  They were there.

I agree Boes, about the Boathouse.  Although how Jeremy knows about it is sketchy.  Do you suppose it's on AirB&B?  I don't know why Jeremy would want to keep Phylth alive, though, since if that marriage cert is real he inherits or at the very least, gets her room at the Gritty Pantaloons.

Also hoping the ring is a red herring because it is the dumbest plot point so far.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, MollyB said:

I liked Jeremy better when he was just a dumb thug making everyone uncomfortable with his presence and enjoying it.  He is useless in perpetrating a crime.  He can't keep his story on point and he is totally unconvincing.  

JS:  Diane tried to kill MY LOVE!

Chance: You saw this?

JS: No, I was not there.  Buuuut...Jack and Kyle saw it.  They know what happened.

Chance:  How do you know what they saw?

JS:  They were there.

I agree Boes, about the Boathouse.  Although how Jeremy knows about it is sketchy.  Do you suppose it's on AirB&B?  I don't know why Jeremy would want to keep Phylth alive, though, since if that marriage cert is real he inherits or at the very least, gets her room at the Gritty Pantaloons.

Also hoping the ring is a red herring because it is the dumbest plot point so far.

I don’t want to comment on a spoiler because a spoiler is sacrosanct. I will have a crapload of questions and rebuttals to the crap that the monkeys with a keyboard’s plot line that has more holes in it than Finlandia Swiss Cheese. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Not only were Lily's kids missing, what about Sharon's? We know why Mariah couldn't attend but what about Faith and Noah? Noah lives in GC so unless he was sick, he should've been there to support his grandparents. And Allie would have been part of the Abbott contingent as well as Noah's date.

Was there any mention of John Abbott by name? I feel like he's as least as important as Neil but the show seems to have stopped bringing him up for some reason.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Just now catching Friday’sc episode. A few comments…

1) either The guy who plays Jeremy is an awful actor or the actor is choosing to make Jeremy an awful actor.

2) this entire storyline is somehow overly complicated and overly dull at the same time. i don’t care about any of these people, and none of this is in any way believable.

3) what interests me most is finding out Eileen Davidson’s skin care routine. She isn’t young and that dress showed acres of what appeared to be silky smooth skin. Filters?

• Like 17
  • LOL 2
22 hours ago, boes said:

If they find the ambulance empty, with Phyllis having wandered off and getting lost then I'm betting my entire book of Green Stamps that Stark will have her stashed somewhere, drugged out of her mind. 

Phyllis isStark's partner in the whole thing, so why would he have to drug her and hide her away?

• Like 2

I keep forgetting to mention that I accidentally saw part of an episode of The Talk one day last week and Jewel was on and she was talking about this website/online community that she has going for mental health and how it looks like a video game because when you go on you create an avatar and walk around and talk to other people's avatars and you can take classes in it on mental health. Sounds like the MWTs used that for their inspiration for their craptastic version of Daniel's and Gaspy McTalksTooFast's universe-changing video games.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Phyllis isStark's partner in the whole thing, so why would he have to drug her and hide her away?

She might find she's not in on everything he has planned.  He could be playing her, too.

Also, who in their right mind, even a criminal mind, would pass up the opportunity to give everyone a break from the air raid siren that is Phyllis's mouth?

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
On 3/31/2023 at 12:03 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Probably so when people start getting arrested, the newly married co-conspirators can't be compelled to testify against each other. Christine recently mentioned she might be headed back to the District Attorney's office so there's likely a big trial coming.

Makes sense, too much sense for this contrived mess actually. Cos if Phyllis fakes her death, goes missing, or somehow really dies(pls), then he's just a "widow" who can't testify against him(& vice versa) anyway. 

Okay I take it back, Ashley & Tucker can get married for whatever reason and it'd still be great. ED & TSJ are pretty much the only spark of the show. Both as couple & individuals. Tucker better watch it with Audra though, she'll probably use the fact that they slept together or him getting JT for her, against him just as he makes further inroads with Ashley. 

Maybe I missed something but why doesn't Ashley just keep Tucker's company for herself and continue to tell Victoria and Grampire to go fuck themselves? So Tucker can prove himself trustworthy? How does that help? Devon would likely be more accommodating to the Newmans persuasions (or attacks)than Ashley would. Considering he just asked a Newman to move in with him. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, boes said:

She might find she's not in on everything he has planned.  He could be playing her, too.

This! I’m hoping (not a spoiler because I have no inside knowledge at all) that this is all a long con by Diane and Jeremy to get rid of Phyllis.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

You mean you didn't like her "peek-a-boob" dress?

Hah, nope, but Amanda's dress was actually rather conservative compared to Chloe's. Chloe was showing more skin than dress.

why doesn't Ashley just keep Tucker's company for herself and continue to tell Victoria and Grampire to go fuck themselves?

Because there are two things in play, one is Tucker's personal debt and the other is the company itself. Apparently the loans were within Ashley's financial reach to snatch up but the entire company is not. Victoria mentioned last week that McCall Unlimited is a billion dollar company. That's why the show is giving the impression that only the Newmans or Devon can afford to buy it. Clearly they're the only billionaires in the entire world.🙄

So I've been thinking about Sharon's new grandbaby Aria and wondering what last name will be given to the wee little tyke. Will it be Copeland like her mommy or Porter like her other mommy? Or maybe Copeland-Porter or Porter-Copeland. Or...wait for it...wait for it...Portland! I will be surprised if the show is that clever.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, MollyB said:

Everything about this plot is just so stupid. I actually stopped watching about halfway through the episode and deleted the rest. I think I've had enough of this show for a little while. 

• Like 11
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Js Nana said:

I got the feeling several times when she talked to her kids that she didn't want to go through with The Plan.  Really felt a regret vibe when she confronted everyone in the lounge-but she knew it was too late since she had inhaled the mask.  Jeremy probably doesn't trust her any farther than he can throw her.

4 hours ago, Skarzero said:

why doesn't Ashley just keep Tucker's company for herself

She doesn't own the company, just the debt.  She can call in the loan anytime so all she really owns is Tucker, which she reminds him of constantly and he seems to feel is really hot.

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Will it be Copeland like her mommy or Porter like her other mommy? Or maybe Copeland-Porter or Porter-Copeland. Or...wait for it...wait for it...Portland! I will be surprised if the show is that clever.

Brilliant! As to the bolded part above:  not a chance.

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Victoria mentioned last week that McCall Unlimited is a billion dollar company. That's why the show is giving the impression that only the Newmans or Devon can afford to buy it. Clearly they're the only billionaires in the entire world.🙄

And we all know that billionaires like to shop local when they're buying companies.

• LOL 14
42 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

And we all know that billionaires like to shop local when they're buying companies.

I know!  That's why I'm really surprised that Newman Ick, hasn't snapped up "Baumgartner's Cheese Store and Tavern" in Monroe, Wi., by now and renamed it "Victor's Arm and Barbeque Pit". 

That's a billion dollar busyness RIGHT in their own back yard.

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

Chance's police work skills are rivaling Detective Hot Dog's on B&B. My god.

"Hey, kids, your mom died, but we didn't see a body or anything. The vehicle she was in just, like, totally blew up or something. That must've been SO rad! Anyway, I'm so terribly sorry for your loss or whatever. Gotta get back to not caring about my own kid now!"

• Like 3
  • LOL 18
On 4/2/2023 at 11:20 AM, TVForever said:

Everything about this plot is just so stupid. I actually stopped watching about halfway through the episode and deleted the rest. I think I've had enough of this show for a little while. 

Ditto. If I wanted to watch a psychopath whine and play victim while criming, I'd watch the news. This story isn't interesting or entertaining, and the end scenario has a high probability of being rage-inducing. No thanks, show.

• Like 8
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
(edited)

Well at least we might be finally rid.of Leanna Love! 

Like how Nikki threw SyPh under the bus so quickly when she pointed out it qas Phylthy who brought Stark into town.

Mixed feelings about bringing back JT Halstrom. I mean, if he gets back with MoP and we no longer have to watch her in heat over Nate, I guess I could get with that story line...

I'm enjoying Tucker playing Audra once again re JT. He's really good...

Meanwhile Sharon stands around with her overly botoxed mug, she was such a beautiful woman and it pains me to see her using fillers and such.

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Lauren said she can't smile anymore because she's worried about her friend Phyllis. Nah, hon, your face is frozen due to the sh!t ton of Botox in it. You look like the Joker in drag, before he applies his freaky clown face makeup.

Meanwhile, today I noticed Michael's high bouffant. Is he in some kind of contest with Kyle?

But Chance's hair was perfect. Just like the werewolf Warren Zevon saw drinking a piña colada in Trader Vic's in London. 😉

When someone brags how they've thought of everything, usually one significant issue they didn't account for shows up. You better be careful, Audra.

Who does Jeremy keep texting? He must not know those messages could be traced by investigators later, even if he was using a burner phone.

Uh oh, Audra. Now you're on TGVN's radar because he's curious about your "skill set." That means he wants to know how easy you'll be to use as a scapegoat in a failed Newman ploy.

Okay, Audra's brown-nosing skills are certainly on point. She had Victor disarmed in less than a minute. And all Vikki could do about it was lowkey seethe as she watched it happen.

Why was Chance interviewing the EMT at the GCAC instead of the coffeehouse or Society? 😏

Aw, look at Nick trying to swing his d!ck around like a tough guy. Something tells me Jeremy would not need to feel intimidated on that score. Check out those huge hands of his. 👀

Everyone was shocked and saddened to hear about Phyllis' alleged death while Jeremy was struggling to contain an attack of the giggles. OMG, the guy is as transparent as cellophane How does no one notice?

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

“Word salad” has been entered into the lexicon to describe hearing words that are nonsensical.  The monkeys with a keyboard have incorporated a “word salad” that is using expired ranch dressing on rotten lettuce with moldy Swiss Cheese.  

How come Stark doesn’t have to report to his parole office, has no real means of support, and no real means of income unless he still has illegal fund in off shore bank accounts? 

Stark was framed by Jack and Diane for stealing Nikki’s necklace but Stark was still in possession, of stolen property, which Chance found on his person.

Nobody questions how Stark can leave the country while he’s on parole. 

Copperhead lures Diane up to the suite, creates an altercation, and Kyle, Summer, and Jack open a unlocked suite door just in time to see Copperhead being strangled by Diane. 

Copperheads rants like a woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Everyone is appalled except Victor, but as soon as Copperhead collapses, she’s the greatest person in GC. 

The EMT’s show up to take Copperhead to Memorial. The ambulance leaves before Summer and Daniel can follow. They arrive at the hospital before the ambulance because the ambulance was in an accident.  Please tell me how many routes can be taken, by the ambulance, to get to the hospital?  Since Summer and Daniel left after the ambulance, wouldn’t they have seen the ambulance accident?  Is the answer that the ambulance took a indirect out of the way route so the accident could be staged?  Beside, isn’t  Memorial and the GCAC both within GC proper?Why would someone not see the accident and call 911.  It seems like it took more time than necessary for Chance to get the report of what happened. 

Stark instead of rushing off to the hospital to be by his beloved Copperhead’s side, he chooses to bloviate to one and all in his presence about Copperhead’s fear of Diane. Then his excuse for not going to the hospital was that he was questioned by Chance but he could have left before Chance even got to the GCAC.  How convenient that Stark has the marriage certificate in his pocket. A marriage certificate that can be as bogus as a $3 bill. Why wouldn’t Coppers tell Summer and Daniel as she made that heartfelt plea for redemption?  The plea seemed more like a goodbye than a plea for redemption. 

Stark is still at the GCAC, with his thumb up his ass, demanding answers from Chance instead of looking for the ambulance himself. 

Chance only said that there was an explosion but didn’t mention the fire department being on the scene. Daniel is the one that mentions a fire but at least in NYC, there does have to be a fire for the fire department to be on the scene. So there was a fire and the EMT, who was with Copperhead, conveniently survives to tell the tail of the ring and Copperhead whispering poison (hearsay). So the diver was distracted possibly by a dear or another animal causing the crash. How many dear or other animals roam the streets of GC?  There are two separately latched doors, on the back of an ambulance that just happened to fly open on impact sending the the surviving EMT 20 feet, but he was still able to try to free the driver from the ambulance. Why did he try to free the driver and not Copperhead from the ambulance?  Copperhead was in the back but he went all the way around to the front to save the driver. After being thrown from the ambulance, wouldn’t there be a little more than a bruise, on his head, and a slight limp?  Unless he chanced his cloths, I would imagine that his clothes would be a little more chewed up by the road. Plus, if the EMT tried to free the driver, wouldn’t he have burns on his hands. Lastly, EMTs do not draw blood in a moving ambulance for a tox screen. That’s is done in the emergency room.  If blood was drawn, I bet it survived the fire. 

Now that Copperhead is supposed to be a crispy critter, are they going to verify her identity?  Even crispy, the body can be identified via dental records. As you know, Copperhead has very identifiable teeth. If the blood drawn survived, there is no chain of evidence for the blood being Copperhead’s blood.

Stark will most likely push the theory that somehow someway Diane killed Copperhead via Chance and Leanne. 

Chance will have to be as skeptical about Stark’s accusations as he was about Stark being set up by Diane and Jack. Also, as skeptical as he was with Victor staging Locke’s accident.  Where is Kevin when you need him to find video footage of the accident.  If I was Michael, I would verify if Stark and Copperhead were really married. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 3/24/2023 at 9:47 PM, Desperado said:

Is Phyllis planning to fake her death and frame Diane? The character has been so obsessed and unhinged for so many months, I can’t follow her actions at all.

I am so sorry I put out this horrific storyline in the universe because Phyllis isn’t really dead and every involved character, is acting like an idiot.

I’ll keep reading your fun posts preverts, but I’m taking a break from watching the weirdness unfold.

Edited by Desperado
  • Like 5
  • Hugs 10
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Well, I'm hopeful that hideous dress  Phyllis was last seen in may have been collateral damage, but her blue veneers have probably been dragged off by some squirrels to their nest.....not to be found by Chance, until.the squirrels toss them out because they glowed in the dark, causing sleep disruption. The MWT's can't justify the "asses to ashes" lack of a identifiable corpse, that ambulance would have had to burn for 2-3 hours, and there would have still been plenty left of Phyllis to snort in the bathroom of the GCAC. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode. The portrait of Neil.will probably have a bigger reaction to Phyllis' death than her newly found husband, Stark.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 18
6 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Chance's police work skills are rivaling Detective Hot Dog's on B&B. My god.

It’s worse. We didn’t have to hear Det. Hot Dog bitch and moan about how no one in town let’s him do his job without interfering. Well, it’s Chance’s time to shine. Unfortunately, Scooby Doo is more likely to get to the bottom of this.

On 4/2/2023 at 12:20 PM, TVForever said:

1 hour ago, Desperado said:

I am so sorry I out this horrific storyline in the universe because Phyllis isn’t really dead and every involved character, is acting like an idiot.

I’ll keep reading your fun posts preverts, but I’m taking a break from watching the weirdness unfold.

ITA with both of you. Today’s ep was borderline unwatchable. TIIC have decided to make all of the characters idiots because that’s the only way no one will put 2 and 2 together. I could stomach all of the nonsense of the Dumpster Humper was actually dead. (But none of us are that lucky.)

• Like 9
  • Applause 6
On 4/2/2023 at 12:20 PM, TVForever said:

I think I've had enough of this show for a little while. 

But, but, but, you'll miss Daniel threatening JS on the 4/4 episode and Summer losing patience with Diane on the 4/5 episode - - come on, you don't want to miss watching that, do you?

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

What a shame I have to work the next two afternoons! I only hope I don’t miss any scenes of Nick being an absolute prick to all who displease him. What a stud, threatening to sic security on Leanna. What kind of troglodytes do they hire at the GCAC that could make Nick seem like a gentlemanly choice? I’m pretty sure he was sleeping with his eyes open while Sharon was talking nonsense about what a humanitarian Phyllis had become. 

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Victoria, far be it from me to give a sliver of a break to your POS, Grampire father, but if you can't stay at least one step ahead of a clear schmooze machine like Audra, then that kinda sounds like a you problem....just saying... 

At least Tucker told Audra that she's playing with fire even though he indulged her plan in the end. Guess he figures experience is the best teacher. I think the show is gonna do a rehash of Chelsea's crisis with JT's podcast so it's likely to be cringeworthy and unrealistic. 

15 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Fortunately he didn’t become a reformed serial killer who ate the show in an insufferable pairing.

Whoa there Ninja! We love you and all, but how about some warning next time before you drop the horrible reminder of that nighmare supernecktie supercouple? Some of us were very close to burying that shit in the dark corners of our minds before now. Thank you very much!!! 

Yeah Phyllis isn't really dead and im beyond annoyed at the lazy attempt to get my hopes up. But this hopefully means she won't be on the show for a while. Too bad the cost of that is this bullshit contrived fallout, complete with crap detective work. Can't wait to see Chance & GCPD crack this one 🙃

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Even crispy, the body can be identified via dental records. 

All they have to do is make sure they are the correct shade of blue. Heck, all they have to do is drive over to Sherwin Williams paint chip section. They probably have it on record. I believe the color was Shrew Blue.

14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

, look at Nick trying to swing his d!ck around like a tough guy.

Doesn't he realize there's a cop around to keep order? Last time he hot all tough he killed his sisters husband. Besides, I thought he was supposed to be at the hospital waiting for the ambulance to show up. I just hope he doesn't miss his booty call.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

I just hope he doesn't miss his booty call.

Hee, the last we saw of Sally, she and Adam were about to have a Serious Conversation at the coffeehouse while she ate her French fries with hot sauce. So maybe Nick will go to her room at the hotel and she won't be there. And then Nick will go back to Crimson Lights and she won't be there either. And then she won't be answering her cell. And Adam won't be answering his either. And then Nick will put two and two together and spend the rest of night throwing a hissy fit. Yeah, I'd like watching that. 🙄🙄🙄💩💩💩

Victoria, far be it from me to give a sliver of a break to your POS, Grampire father, but if you can't stay at least one step ahead of a clear schmooze machine like Audra, then that kinda sounds like a you problem....just saying...

Lol, right? I love how dismissive Audra is of Victoria. When she sat down at the Newmans' table at Society she didn't even acknowledge Victoria was there, and when she left it was was like Victoria was invisible. Plus Audra keeps making these little digs at Victoria about Nate & Elena and Vikki just cringes. It's hilarious. Audra is straight up that b!tch.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hee, the last we saw of Sally, she and Adam were about to have a Serious Conversation at the coffeehouse while she ate her French fries with hot sauce. So maybe Nick will go to her room at the hotel and she won't be there. And then Nick will go back to Crimson Lights and she won't be there either. And then she won't be answering her cell. And Adam won't be answering his either. And then Nick will put two and two together and spend the rest of night throwing a hissy fit. Yeah, I'd like watching that. 🙄🙄🙄💩💩💩

Lol, right? I love how dismissive Audra is of Victoria. When she sat down at the Newmans' table at Society she didn't even acknowledge Victoria was there, and when she left it was was like Victoria was invisible. Plus Audra keeps making these little digs at Victoria about Nate & Elena and Vikki just cringes. It's hilarious. Audra is straight up that b!tch.

That was awesome. And was it just me or was The Mustache giving Audra the eye? It's about time for him to get the 17 year itch, isn't it?

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Since Chance insisted on conducting the whole thing at the party why didn’t Danny Romalatti soothe everyone with a ballad?

Like this? And do I spot the Sexy-Times Sax? Yup, I do.

Or even this up-tempo number?

24 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Audra is straight up that b!tch.

And I adore her for it. 

Anyone who thinks the Newmans ain't shit is aces in my book. See also: Tucker McCall. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I have to call in to work dead. MsMalin killed me with Sherwin Williams paint chips.

i, too, have grown fond of Audra. I wish she’d direct her mad trolling skillz at Nick, but he doesn’t have enough game to make it fun for her.

Ugh. Work.

• Like 14
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

So, the only writer is Josh G right? It amazes me that he can write snappy dialogue for Audra/Tucker, Tucker/Ashley and a few others but do utter crap for everyone else. Example these whole bumbling investigation scenes. I mean seriously...interview the EMT at the station Chance. That is cop 101. It just seems so inconsistent for it all to come from just one person.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Bunnyto4 said:

That was awesome. And was it just me or was The Mustache giving Audra the eye? It's about time for him to get the 17 year itch, isn't it?

More like 717 years for Grampire.

• Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
2 minutes ago, pvandal said:

So, the only writer is Josh G right? It amazes me that he can write snappy dialogue for Audra/Tucker, Tucker/Ashley and a few others but do utter crap for everyone else. Example these whole bumbling investigation scenes. I mean seriously...interview the EMT at the station Chance.

1.  Who says he wrote it?  I think those actors have the chops to ad lib it themselves.

2.  Are there no other cops in GC?  Clearing an accident scene like that would take hours.  (The whole accident scene is insulting.*)  There would be at least three vehicles from the fire department and probably two from the police.  That EMT would not have gone anywhere since they would have to clear him medically and take his info at the scene.  Why would he scamper off to the GCAC?  Looking for a late night snack of non-existent food?

*side rant: fuck you show for killing off an EMT for no good reason and in such a horrible way.  #motherofafirefighter

• Like 8
  • Applause 7