Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Saint Crispy 😇 has been poisoned. Mind blown🤯.  High levels of strychnine are found but, how long was in Crispy’s system.  According to Chance, Crispy had a high dose of strychnine in her system but a high dose mainly would take effect in 15 to 30 minutes.  Crispy had enough time to rant and rave and would have already been dead before being transported to the hospital. It’s my belief that the EMT added to much strychnine to the blood sample to show high levels of poison. One last thing, high levels of strychnine would cause muscle spasms. 

Summer Summer Summer ❄️❄️❄️, playing detective and putting the blame more on Diane than Stark. That comes from the brainwashing effect that Crispy had on her simple minded daughter.  Is Chance that much of a schmuck sharing with Summer that Crispy was poison?  Does he really expect Summer not to follow up on that information?  Summer, I got news for you, Diane couldn’t have poisoned Crispy because there was plenty of time that passed before Crispy’s collapse. 

WTF, Lauren, glorifying Crispy to Christine who personally felt Crispy’s wrath. I’m sure that Lauren knew that Crispy tried to kill Christine and Paul. Speaking about Paul, we have another long time character unceremoniously sent to Portugal. At least he got sent to a beautiful country. 

It’s quite obvious that Cruella’s 💩 doesn’t stink because it’s beneath her to 💩 at all.  Cruella is capable of pissing because she uses her piss to mark her territory.  Cruella I’m quite sure that you despise Adam a hell of a lot more than Adam despises you. Your despise for Adam began when he came to GC. 

Maybe just maybe Chance redeemed himself by confronting Stark about killing Crispy and framing Diane.  Stark is a 🐂💩 artist extraordinaire. We know he’s full of 💩 and I hope Chance is seeing through it. By the way, Summer talked about seeing who is sad at the memorial but Chance in confronting Stark, you don’t see any sadness that Crispy is dead.  Now Chance finds strychnine in Crispy’s room and calls to see where it came from. The only thing that is left is for it to be traced somehow someway back to Diane.  

Please monkeys with a keyboard can I get some corned beef, sauerkraut, and thousand island dressing, on grilled rye bread, with my Swiss cheese.

Here's a word sandwich, beats the word salad the MWT's keep serving us! Maybe someone needs to clue Dummer in about the meaning of "confirmation bias."  If Diane is sad at the funeral, she would be accused of being a liar. GC's Nancy Drew is not going to be able to correlate lack of visible grief with guilt. People fake their feelings all the time, Dummer, same way your mom always does. 

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Maybe Phyllis accidentally ingested the strychnine, thinking she was putting Skinny 'n' Sweet in her coffee.  The boxes look the same, except for the little skull and crossbones in the corner.

download.jpeg.jpg

• LOL 21
  • Love 1

I'm sorry that Christine's marriage has failed, but didn't she realize that Paulie Tightpockets was living on borrowed time as it was?  You can only go so many decades without letting any blood flow to your nether regions before disaster happens.  I don't think Portugal is a good choice for him, though.  If he doesn't understand the difference between US sizing and European measurements, his pants are finally going to explode like a Kielbasa in a poppy seed bun hot off the grill at a Chicago Pulaski Day picnic.  And that's even before the mustard.

(On another note, Doug Davidson must have really pissed some mucky-muck at Show for him to be sent on an indefinite trip to Portugal.  I'm never going to understand why he couldn't have been kept on recurring, at least.  I can think of more than a few others we could do with even less.)

Why does Summer think she'll be able to deduce who's guilty by how they behave at the memorial service?  If there's one iota of honesty in that room, then the general mood will be 

giphy.gif

Will there be readings?  I'm hoping that at least Daniel will recite from Phyllis' favorite book, Jokes for the John.  Is she going to have a dress code?  Perhaps "Dressy Casual"?  I hope she remembers in time to remind her father that doesn't mean his cleanest pair of board shorts and to NOT go commando.

But most of all, Summer, make this funeral FUN.  That's what Neil and Katherine would have wanted.

Oh look, there's a bottle of strychnine RIGHT THERE under the table!!  The bad guys don't stand a chance in Genoa City, not a chance. 

And yep, I mean Chance.

I don't care who he arrests as long as he does it in a speedo. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, boes said:

Jokes for the John.  Is she going to have a dress code?  Perhaps "Dressy Casual"? 

And now. Daniel will do a reading from my mother's favorite passage, John: Porcelain  Throne, 5.11...

Dress code: One shoulder sequins.

• LOL 18

Poor Phyllis. Pretending to be dead isn't turning out to be much fun for her. 🥳

It's still fascinating IMO how Christine is chummy with Lauren. Lauren's husband went to prison for sexually assaulting Christine back in the day. Bygones?

I thought Victoria's belt looked like something a low-level superhero or supervillain would wear. Ice Queen-Woman! New in the DCU!

Devon "needing" to buy McCall Unlimited as an alternative to C-W never made sense to me. He could just buy it and let Tucker run it. Or Adam.

So Christine and Paul have broken up. Aw. But at least he's not dead! Yet. 😏

Can Victor, the owner of NE, not fire Victoria? Their business dynamic is so weird,  where he can tell her he wants X to happen but she does Y instead and then thumbs her nose at him.

How dumb is Chance? Now watch Summer try to plant a stash of poison on Diane to incriminate her in Phyllis' death. But it'll turn out to be the wrong kind of poison.

Oh man, Chance and Jeremy squaring up at each other. Hard to decide who to root for in that contest, the young stallion or the mature stud. 🤗

The pouty mouth Summer keeps making cracks me up. It's like she's refusing to eat her broccoli or something.

I don't know why Chance was wearing gloves to search Phyllis' room. Who knows how many people have been in there by now, including GCAC housekeeping. Anyone could've planted evidence or removed it at this point.

I'm never going to understand why he couldn't have been kept on recurring, at least.

It's my understanding that he's been offered a recurring status but he's refused to accept it. And he's complained about his contract issues on social media, which is a huge no-no for TPTB.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2
8 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Devon "needing" to buy McCall Unlimited as an alternative to C-W never made sense to me. He could just buy it and let Tucker run it. Or Adam.

Once again Joi, you make way too much sense given this trash show lmao. But for real, wouldn't this solve pretty much all the problems surrounding the company? Devon & Adam aren't buddies but surely the bad blood is lacking enough to where Devon would grant him control/ownership of McCall Unlimited & just be done with the headache. Or yes, better yet, put Tucker in charge of it. Since Josh Griffith wants to push his thematically lazy version of family a legit, family-oriented solution is right there...🙄

24 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I wonder if the Christine and Paul breakup is to open the door for Mr. Danny Romalotti, Christine’s true love.

That might get Phyllis pissed enough to reveal herself in no time, and then everyone can stop lying about what an awesome person she was/is. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Skarzero said:

Once again Joi, you make way too much sense given this trash show lmao. But for real, wouldn't this solve pretty much all the problems surrounding the company? Devon & Adam aren't buddies but surely the bad blood is lacking enough to where Devon would grant him control/ownership of McCall Unlimited & just be done with the headache. Or yes, better yet, put Tucker in charge of it. Since Josh Griffith wants to push his thematically lazy version of family a legit, family-oriented solution is right there...🙄

That might get Phyllis pissed enough to reveal herself in no time, and then everyone can stop lying about what an awesome person she was/is. 

Maybe she’ll pose as her own twin, Phyllissa. I bet Summer would believe it.

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I wonder if the Christine and Paul breakup is to open the door for Mr. Danny Romalotti, Christine’s true love.

I was real hoping Danny and Traci would get back together. More Traci, less of the Bug. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Maybe she’ll pose as her own twin, Phyllissa. I bet Summer would believe it.

Judging by the getup and wig, she's posing as Susan Banks from DOOL. I mean, Ashley's going to see right through that! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
33 minutes ago, Bunnyto4 said:

Judging by the getup and wig, she's posing as Susan Banks from DOOL. I mean, Ashley's going to see right through that! 

Why am I being reminded of Livia Soprano's funeral? "runined I don't know how many goddamned Christmases!"🤣

• LOL 9

Clearly Summer believes that the best way to honor her late mother is to act like the hellabeast that Phylis is.  

I hate to make mean comments about appearances because Michelle Stafford is not bad looking at all, but I couldn’t help think one thing is not like the other when she was standing next to the other three young women in black dress and caps.  

Sally and Adam.  Sigh. 

Edited by VanillaBeanne
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Those extensions on Sally today make her look "fresh outta Coachella" IMO. Limp & lusterless, even the yak they sheared to get them is revolted. Nick was a wuss with Summers outburst today, per his usual m/o with women. Wonder how long til Sally figures that out? Funeral at the Neil Winters' Jazz Club gives our ghost cast member Neil some talk and face time again. No contract negotions with him, right show? All the chicks Phyllis slinked in with are wearing the SAME black dresses? ROFLMAO! "Simply Irresistible" needs to be playing so they can bust a move, even if it is a jazz club  They even kept their arms and hands folded in the same way. Those not attending? Amanda, Nate, Abby, Devon, Hairyson, the girl from The Grand Phallus. Not so fast Chance, you better get some video of Diane buying that strychnine. Loved that Phyllis in disguise can hardly keep herself from breaking her cover, to one up everyone who is not doing her eulogies the way SHE would.  What a narcissist!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It's still fascinating IMO how Christine is chummy with Lauren. Lauren's husband went to prison for sexually assaulting Christine back in the day. Bygones?

Yes, but don't forget that Michael, Paul and Cricket used to have their own lawfirm.

• Like 10

6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I wonder if the Christine and Paul breakup is to open the door for Mr. Danny Romalotti, Christine’s true love.

6 hours ago, Skarzero said:

Nick describing their relationship as "a cool friendship" that turned into a love story, had me rolling my eyes. Um, Nick that an interesting way to describe the extramarital affair you had which then led to your abandoning your family a start over with a brand new one, but it's okay because you're still, "a great father".

You know what would've been great -Christine and Sharon joining Diane at the memorial. The three of them could've been seated at the same table and smirked through the shit show. I only say this because I remember Phyllis sitting at Sharon's and Diane's respective "funerals" with a stupid smile on her face.

Edited by ezzylin
  • Like 3
  • Applause 9
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Your despise for Adam began when he came to GC. 

Mop and Dick in a Box have hated Adam since he was a child on Hope's farm. They have always resented his very existence.

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, ezzylin said:

6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I wonder if the Christine and Paul breakup is to open the door for Mr. Danny Romalotti, Christine’s true love.

Nick describing their relationship as "a cool friendship" that turned into a love story, had me rolling my eyes. Um, Nick that an interesting way to describe the extramarital affair you had which then led to your abandoning your family a start over with a brand new one, but it's okay because you're still, "a great father".

You know what would've been great -Christine and Sharon joining Diane at the memorial. The three of them could've been seated at the same table and smirked through the shit show. I only say this because I remember Phyllis sitting at Sharon's and Diane's respective "funerals" with a stupid smile on her face.

"A cool friendship-Phyllis taught me everything I know about kicking ass in video games, among other things. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink"

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
23 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

are having the funeral now? Is her sister Avery in attendance?

They had the memorial service, can't do the funeral until faux-Phyllis' nearly cremated remains are released by the GCPD

As predicted, Phyllis-in-disguise lurked in the shadows

Not only was Avery not in attendance, no one even mentioned her name

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Currently I'm not watching, I'm only following along here. So they are having the funeral now? Is her sister Avery in attendance? And what about her hated parents, if they're still alive?

I haven't watched today's show yet, but I assume that Avery is out of the country, doing her volunteer work with Bakers without Borders.  War torn countries need souffles, too, and it's something Phyllis would have wanted.

Her dad died on Show some years back, him and Phyllis spitting crap at each other over his death bed, and I assume her mom is relaxing in her living room, shoes off, a martini in hand, Marvin Gaye playing in the background, thanking God for the day Phyllis ran away.  

All of which, I feel sure, Neil and Katherine would have wanted.

Edited by boes
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2

Saw a quick clip from today's episode and my eyes won't stop rolling. Why are they having a memorial service in a jazz lounge? I might could see it if Phyllis was a fan of jazz but she wasn't to my knowledge. And she and Neil weren't besties either, were they? This show is so cheap.

All the chicks Phyllis slinked in with are wearing the SAME black dresses?

I think those are the waitresses for the lounge. Which leads to the question: why are refreshments being served at a memorial service? Gee, they could've had the service at Society and then the attendees could've enjoyed a full meal while they were lamenting Phyllis' departure.

And who does Phyllis think she is, Clark Kent? Of course she can render herself unrecognizable by a room full of people who have known her for decades. All it takes is a pair of horn-rimmed glasses and a dark, bobbed wig. Of course. 🙄

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Did Phyllis disappear on JS just because she wanted to attend her own memorial service in disguise, or because she's also put together some kind of plot against him, or because she wants to hang around and watch Diane suffer?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Bunnyto4 said:

I have NO IDEA who this is!!! 🙄

Phyllis-disguise-memorial-YR-HW.jpg?w=12

A blind person in a snowstorm could pick her out of this lineup.

FtdPxTNWwAcopj3?format=jpg&name=small

Sally and Adam, bonding over feeling their baby kick and why don't you just stab me in the heart, show.

FtdWljQXoAERcR_?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Saw a quick clip from today's episode and my eyes won't stop rolling. Why are they having a memorial service in a jazz lounge? I might could see it if Phyllis was a fan of jazz but she wasn't to my knowledge. And she and Neil weren't besties either, were they? This show is so cheap.

I think those are the waitresses for the lounge. Which leads to the question: why are refreshments being served at a memorial service? Gee, they could've had the service at Society and then the attendees could've enjoyed a full meal while they were lamenting Phyllis' departure.

And who does Phyllis think she is, Clark Kent? Of course she can render herself unrecognizable by a room full of people who have known her for decades. All it takes is a pair of horn-rimmed glasses and a dark, bobbed wig. Of course. 🙄

I previously saw a picture of Crispy, on line, but I didn’t want to say anything to the memorial aired.

I was thinking the same think. A Clark Kent she’s not. You don’t even have to see her teeth. The mouth and the chin line is a “dead” giveaway. 

Was Chance there?  Didn’t Summer ❄️, want him to look over the memorial attendees to look for a guilty person. Was Stark there?  I’m on the road so I haven’t had a chance to watch this episode. 

if Crispy stood any closer to Summer ❄️, she could have smelt her smokey breath 😜.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Julyolo said:

Funeral at the Neil Winters' Jazz Club gives our ghost cast member Neil some talk and face time again. No contract negotions with him, right show? 

He's getting hella lot more screen time than Paul is and he's dead!

5 hours ago, Julyolo said:

Simply Irresistible" needs to be playing so they can bust a move, even if it is a jazz club 

That my dear was perfect !  😄😄😄

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 12
3 hours ago, ezzylin said:

Nick describing their relationship as "a cool friendship" that turned into a love story, had me rolling my eyes.

Jesus H.!  What he should have said was : What started as us playing video games and hide the sausage turned into a horror show.  I couldn't believe how he rewrite history with that line. What an insult to our memory of the fact that he cheated on his wife in her time of need. What a jerk.

• Like 5
  • Applause 12
  • Love 2

OMG, Lily's dress. Could it have been more inappropriate? IMO she looked like she was going carousing, not to honor a dead woman.

Sally's baby bump mainly shows because she's wearing her usual bodycon outfits. And it's unfortunate she couldn't find hair extensions which better matched her dyed hair color. 😼

I can't believe Chance agreed to along with Summer's childish ruse to expose Diane at the memorial service. Even if Diane was involved in Phyllis' death, Chance has pretty much prejudiced the legal case against her based on no proof other than Summer's mental distress. He's such a bad detective.

Nick has raised several kids. You'd think he could be more helpful to Sally with her 1st-time-mommy-to-be anxiety. But apparently he's mostly concerned about having continued access to her cooch.

Wait, what? All it would take to buy McCall Unlimited is $200M? Huh, I figured Adam had that much money, or at least half. Whatever, a couple hundred million is pocket change for Victor.

Sorry, JG, Summer 's explanation for having the memorial in a place dedicated to Neil Winters MAKES NO SENSE! Was the Chancellor Park set not available?

Not sure why the lounge waitresses were wearing those tiny teardrop hats. They looked to me like flight attendants on a foreign boutique airline.

I knew it! I knew Sally would grab Adam's hand so he could feel the baby kick. Good thing Nick wasn't around. Or gossipy Sharon.

Dang, Nikki actually alluded to the coven dedicated to driving Diane out of town. While staring right at Diane. Cold. Blooded.

Oh brother. Guess Chance is going to jump up and arrest Diane based on that text. Here comes the b.s. 🙄 Yo, JG, that bottle of strychnine Chance found it Phyllis' unsecured room? The phrase you're going to need to have handy is "fruit of the poisonous tree." Law & Order 101.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Was Chance there?  Didn’t Summer ❄️, want him to look over the memorial attendees to look for a guilty person. Was Stark there?  I’m on the road so I haven’t had a chance to watch this episode. 

Yes, Chance was there looking for the murderer but was only looking straight ahead because that's what detectives do in GC.

Stark showed up but was kicked out because it was only for friends and family that are all on the same phone plan.

• LOL 19
  • Love 1

The only reason I could come up with for having the memorial at the jazz club is that Summer wanted to “re-create the “scene” of the crime”....

She figured everybody would be gathered in the same room where Phyllis breathed her last breath and maybe somebody’s face would give them away...🤯😱🤪

Summer, stick to your day job... you are no detective ....although neither is Chance lol

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Ugh they really are stretching the limits of my ability to suspend disbelief.  Letting anybody who wants to go into Phyllis’ room and THEN looking for evidence…NOT putting a tail on Stark, a prime murder suspect, and then not noticing the murder victim when she is standing about 10 feet from a picture of her.  The kids on Barney would make better detectives.

• Like 2
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

OMG, Lily's dress. Could it have been more inappropriate? IMO she looked like she was going carousing, not to honor a dead woman.

I will admit I was thinking the same thing, but Lily's outfit makes sense -what better way to honour Phyllis' than by wearing a completely inappropriate outfit to an event (even a somber one)- Phyllis would approve.

Edited by ezzylin
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

Whoever Diane hires (Michael?) will have excellent grounds for suing the GCPD. Chance and Summer aren’t trying to find the “killer” but trying to build a case against Diane. I feel like im losing brain cells with every show. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

Man, I can’t believe Velma from Scooby Doo showed up at the memorial service. That’s some star studded shit right there. How did show keep such a dazzling celebrity cameo under wraps?

If a murder can be solved through the sheer power of assholery, Summer may just become Genoa City’s Columbo.

Did Buttbiscuit share his and Phyllis’ “love story” with the mourners? Or is this shit going to last all week?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

I’m sure I’m not the only one who remembers the good old days of murder mysteries on soaps. They were well written, well acted and kept us guessing until the end. We’ll never get those back again. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 11
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Regarding Nikki's speech: did I misinterpret it? She was talking about her recent project with Phyllis and how clever Phyllis was. Was she referring to trying to drive Diane out of town? That is how I interpreted it and thought that was extremely mean spirited especially since they brought Stark to town. They would have been happy to have Diane die.
I can't wait to see Nikki eat crow.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Any 90210 fans out there? I was expecting Phyllis and the three other women in black to break out into “breaking up is hard to do” with Phyllis playing the part of Emily valentine. Anyone? Just me?  I’ll go back to lurking now

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, VanillaBeanne said:

Stafford is not bad looking at all, but I couldn’t help think one thing is not like the other when she was standing next to the other three young women in black dress and caps.  

Those duck lips would give her away, no matter how hard she tried to disguise herself.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

Ugh they really are stretching the limits of my ability to suspend disbelief.  Letting anybody who wants to go into Phyllis’ room and THEN looking for evidence…NOT putting a tail on Stark, a prime murder suspect, and then not noticing the murder victim when she is standing about 10 feet from a picture of her.  The kids on Barney would make better detectives.

Did anyone else notice Jack kept looking right over at Phyllis during her "You"logy? Also, I suspect if any store tape of Di buying strychnine exists, it will be Phyllis in that same ridiculous get up! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I saw the picture of the waitresses/hostesses. All I could think of was the Robert Palmer video from maybe the 80s or 90s. Addicted to Love? He sang and the models  “grooved to the music”. They were all wearing black, heavy makeup and slicked back hair. My kids were teens at the time -MTV ruled.

Gam2. I remember the days of murder mysteries on soaps. Well plotted and they kept viewers guessing. You couldn’t wait for the next day’s show.

****Julyolo****I just saw your above post about the same thing! 

Edited by Kemper
Added last sentence
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

Why isn't Billy there, bringing his undertaker vibe?  And why are the wait staff wearing yarmulkes?  In the real world, those three servers would be asking Phyllis, "Who the fuck are you?  We're only supposed to split this tip three ways."   A strand of Phyllis' real hair was escaping from under the wig.  Will anybody notice?

21 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Lauren's second husband Scott was Cricket's half-brother (and almost husband), and Lauren's first husband is Cricket's current husband.  And Cricket put aside her grievances against Michael when he donated his kidney to Danny.  I know 100% that I'm a club of one over here, but I have a soft spot for Cricket.  We're the same age, so we grew up together, and Cricket has always had a capacity for forgiveness.  Except for Phyllis...that grudge never died.  Hmmm, I wonder why?

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

OMG, this was such a shit snow today! It's so obvious that was SyPh, no way nobody couldn't recognize her in that lame get up. And how did she manage to get the exact same outfits the help had at the club? And dont get me started when Miss Jack looked DIRECTLY AT her. Come the fuck ON.

I did laugh at Starks tiny collared shirt and little tie. He is such a schlub.

My eulogy would be a bit different than Jackie's though...mine woukd say, 'She was a scene eating monster who made the worst twisty porny arms in sex scenes, and she sqwaked and cuh-cawed her way through life, dumpster humping whenever the chance presented itself. She was a psycho piece of shit human being, and we're all glad to be rid if her stank ass.'

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 2
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

I’m on vacation and won’t be able to catch up on Wednesday and Thursday until Friday. From what I’m reading about the latest developments are 🤯 on the stupidity of the monkeys with a keyboard.  I’m not going to post until I watch but it seems that more Swiss cheese has been sliced. The FF button is going to be used to get through all those platitudes that will be forthcoming at Crispy’s memorial 🤢🤮.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

I know 100% that I'm a club of one over here, but I have a soft spot for Cricket.  We're the same age, so we grew up together, and Cricket has always had a capacity for forgiveness.  Except for Phyllis...that grudge never died.  Hmmm, I wonder why?

Snaporaz, you gotta move over and let me squeeze in a bit. I like Cricket too.  She's been the only person in GC who's kept a clear-eyed view of who Phyllis really is and always has been.  I remember very well when she was in the thankless role of being Daniel's stepmother while Phyllis slathered and slobbered and slandered her with every breath.  I only wish that Show wouldn't make Christine  the the lawyer who always loses, especially when dealing with Phyllis.

Summer could have come up with some venues that meant more to her mother, and with the weather being so nice right now, she could of held it outdoors.  I'm sure the city would have roped off the roadway in front of Rexx Rugs for a service, and if not there, then the alley where her favorite dumpster is.  Those locations have meaning to the essence of who Phyllis was.  It's also a shame that Show has already ruined Neil's Jazz Club room.  They'll never get the deep stink of mendacity out of it now, after all those weepy memorials to the Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese version of Cruella de Ville.

Why can't somebody throw a pie in Nikki's face?  Every time she opens her big mouth to spout off like she's the lady of the manor all I want to see is a Boston Cream Pie heading her way at lightning speed.  

I hope those scenes between Sally and Adam are the beginning of working those two back to each other.  They're both so GOOD together.  

Okay, Chance, here's your chance to show us you're not just a verrrrry purty face.  You were able to deduct from an errant cigarette butt that Ashland's death was different than the way it was laid out, so this shitstorm should be a piece of cake to unravel.  Also, Show has practically slapped a sign on Stark's back that says "Liar, liar, pants on fire", and now Show has Phyllis standing in the shadows looking like Daisy Duck subbing for the Angel of Death and nobody noticed??

Since Josh Griffith fired a lot of the writing staff, do you think a lot of the script is now being written by one of the AI writing programs?   If so, he should return the progam to Target before the warranty expires.

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7

I watched today's ep tonite, and boy did I laugh my ass off! I have to give props to the whole cast for keeping straight faces through these ridiculous scenes and dialog. Luckily I came across some deleted footage from the service...

• Applause 2
  • LOL 16
1 hour ago, boes said:
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I know 100% that I'm a club of one over here, but I have a soft spot for Cricket.  We're the same age, so we grew up together, and Cricket has always had a capacity for forgiveness.  Except for Phyllis...that grudge never died.  Hmmm, I wonder why?

Expand  

Snaporaz, you gotta move over and let me squeeze in a bit. I like Cricket too.  She's been the only person in GC who's kept a clear-eyed view of who Phyllis really is and always has been. 

I like Cricket too....

• Like 7
18 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I have NO IDEA who this is!!! 🙄

Phyllis-disguise-memorial-YR-HW.jpg?w=12

A blind person in a snowstorm could pick her out of this lineup.

So, she just slapped on a wig and glasses like we wouldn't be able to recognize that strong face.

That's not even a disguise. It just looks like she bought a new wig and opted not to wear her contacts.

Edited by Zemiar
  • Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3