Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

On 11/11/2020 at 2:52 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

I didn't realize Elena was a surgeon.

I noticed Chance is recovering in Lola's liver-transplant recovery room.  Next thing we know, Elena will be delivering Abby's baby.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

What right does Summer have to give Sally the stink eye. For that matter, why is Lauren reluctant to use Sally where she can be much more of an asset. Is Lauren another power person a la Olive Oyl who likes to put people under her thumb.  WTF? I knew that Lauren was thinking about dumb a fuck, Summer, to head up the division when she was asking Jack for his permission. (Not a spoiler, it was in the coming attractions). 

Sob stories with Amanda and Nate.  How does Amanda know that Rose chose Hilary over her?  Maybe Rose wasn’t even given the choice. It could have been the birth mother’s choice. Yes Nate, you are still a doctor. Were you performing surgery at the clinic?  Didn’t you save someone (I forgot his name) from an overdose?  

Why do we have to suffer through Amanda/Devon, Nate/Elena, Kyle/Summer, Adam/Chelsea, Nostrils/Lily, Banana/Breath/Phylis, Chloe/Kevin, Sharon/Ray, Chance/Abby when the only couple that makes any sense is Mariah/Tessa. 

Oh, I almost forgot, in speaking about dumb as fuck is another of the Newman clan, Abby. Does Abby even realize what a staph infection is?  She’s told not to see Chance but she needs to see him in which she can bring more bacteria into his hospital room.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, deirdra said:

I noticed Chance is recovering in Lola's liver-transplant recovery room.  Next thing we know, Elena will be delivering Abby's baby.  

Elena is just such a wunnerful, giving, saint of a person, she'll probably give birth to Abby's baby as well as deliver it, all while consoling Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate because his dick  (I-mean-the-instrument-he-prizes-above-all-others-that-makes-him-such-a-terrific-operator) is temporarily broken. 

She's a saint.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wonder what the psi is of Summer's lips? 😼

Now that there is just funny.  Thank you, for my morning laugh!

Why doesn't Amanda register with one of those commercial DNA databases? Right now that would seem like a straightforward way for her to find any unknown relatives.

Given what she knows about the two she already found (mom and sis) why would she even want to open that can of worms?  And given the writers of this show, it would probably show that she and Devon are siblings!

Guess you could give Jack a shot, hah, hah.

Bite your tongue!!  Not with my Jackinasuit!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 11/13/2020 at 9:13 PM, Waldo13 said:

Oh, I almost forgot, in speaking about dumb as fuck is another of the Newman clan, Abby. Does Abby even realize what a staph infection is?  She’s told not to see Chance but she needs to see him in which she can bring more bacteria into his hospital room

THIS!

We are in the middle of a pandemic, which is only getting worse as some people refuse to take precautions. The writers better have had Abby walk into a room with an infectious to show us how dangerous it is. If Abby doesn’t get sick or Chance doesn’t turn worse from that move then they are just being irresponsible. 😡

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
On 11/13/2020 at 10:02 AM, lightninggirl said:

Faith was either drunk or had the DTs, so to actually hit a live person without a lot of practice would be pretty damn amazing. Unless she had secret training in marksmanship at school that we don't know about. 😉 

Gran Nikki probably took her out hunting.

On 11/13/2020 at 3:55 PM, peacheslatour said:

I think it was Nick.

Nah. He only sucker punches and ONLY when Adam is blind.

• LOL 9

Aw, I lubs me some Abby & Chance. 💗

Rey tells Sharon he can't divulge details about the case yet he had no problem telling Adam that Chelsea was the suspected shooter. Does he just make it up as he goes along? 😑

Oh no she didn't. Chloe did not get all shocked that Adam was in HER house. Trick, please. That's not your house, you're just squatting there because Esther doesn't have the guts to throw you and your garbage husband out. BTW, her owning 50% of Kay's mansion confers exactly zero ownership to you. Google it. 😒

Adam must have an actual death wish showing up in Chance's room. If Abby or Billy had caught him there, oy.

Heh, I'm glad Rey shut down that "I refuse to press charges" nonsense Chelsea was spewing. It's not up to the victim to decide whether a crime has been committed--except on soap operas. But how gullible is Rey? One potential suspect points the finger at another. Yeah that's never been done before.

Amanda and Lily as galpals is growing on me. Well, not physically on me. That'd be yucky. 🤧

So apparently Abby does still live at the Abbott mansion and she's not shacking up with Chance in a hotel room. But why? She has her own house, Show! Gah!

Sharon, saying there's a good man inside of Adam is like saying there's good food inside a corn-filled turd. You should never want to be that hungry. 😝

What was with Chelsea's Bride of Frankenstein makeup? Such a distraction to me. It was maybe a couple of shades too light, and combined with the ruby red lips IMO she looked like was wearing a mask. 🤡

That's right, Victor. Abby is not chattel and Chance isn't trying to get your permission to own her. Chancellors represent!

"Bella Milconno"? WTF? Gee Chloe, hope you're not ever planning to sell Chelsea's wannabe clothing line in Italy. Somehow I don't think they'd appreciate your mocking their language like that. Especially in one of the fashion centers of world. 🇮🇹

Will Amanda represent Billy in his potential attempted murder case? She's not a criminal attorney so I don't see how they'd justify it. Hah, hah, hah, this show justifying an iffy plot point. I crack myself up sometimes. 😉

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Aw, I lubs me some Abby & Chance. 💗

Rey tells Sharon he can't divulge details about the case yet he had no problem telling Adam that Chelsea was the suspected shooter. Does he just make it up as he goes along? 😑

Oh no she didn't. Chloe did not get all shocked that Adam was in HER house. Trick, please. That's not your house, you're just squatting there because Esther doesn't have the guts to throw you and your garbage husband out. BTW, her owning 50% of Kay's mansion confers exactly zero ownership to you. Google it. 😒

Adam must have an actual death wish showing up in Chance's room. If Abby or Billy had caught him there, oy.

Heh, I'm glad Rey shut down that "I refuse to press charges" nonsense Chelsea was spewing. It's not up to the victim to decide whether a crime has been committed--except on soap operas. But how gullible is Rey? One potential suspect points the finger at another. Yeah that's never been done before.

Amanda and Lily as galpals is growing on me. Well, not physically on me. That'd be yucky. 🤧

So apparently Abby does still live at the Abbott mansion and she's not shacking up with Chance in a hotel room. But why? She has her own house, Show! Gah!

Sharon, saying there's a good man inside of Adam is like saying there's good food inside a corn-filled turd. You should never want to be that hungry. 😝

What was with Chelsea's Bride of Frankenstein makeup? Such a distraction to me. It was maybe a couple of shades too light, and combined with the ruby red lips IMO she looked like was wearing a mask. 🤡

That's right, Victor. Abby is not chattel and Chance isn't trying to get your permission to own her. Chancellors represent!

"Bella Milconno"? WTF? Gee Chloe, hope you're not ever planning to sell Chelsea's wannabe clothing line in Italy. Somehow I don't think they'd appreciate your mocking their language like that. Especially in one of the fashion centers of world. 🇮🇹

Will Amanda represent Billy in his potential attempted murder case? She's not a criminal attorney so I don't see how they'd justify it. Hah, hah, hah, this show justifying a iffy plot point. I crack myself up sometimes. 😉

I speak zero Italian. Please explain.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I speak zero Italian. Please explain

I came up with "bacon dread" on an Urban Thesaurus site that was in a language I don't speak or read. And something about 'barnyard burger'.  Sounds about right for Chelzz' creations.  So down to earth.

• LOL 5

I speak zero Italian. Please explain.

Chloe suggested calling Chelsea's new clothing line  Bella Milconno. "Bella" is an actual Italian word but "Milconno" is not. Chloe said the two words were a combination of their kids' names but Milconno is gibberish that sounds fake Italian. 

It's like the reverse of this, where an Italian singer is doing a disco song that sounds like English but is total gibberish.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Does Esther really own half of the house?  I thought Katherine left her half of the house to Jill (who already owned the other half), with the stipulation that Jill allow Esther to keep her job and live in the house.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Chance is cute when he drools and I bet he also dribbles before he shoots 😉

Rey can’t give Sharon the details about his case in looking for Chance’s shooter but he sure can tell Sharon that he thinks Adam is the shooter.  Hey Rey, isn’t that a detail?  Because of your loose lips Rey, your the one who caused Sharon to go to Adam. 

Fuck Nostril and double fuck Chloe.  When it comes to hypocrisy they sing in the choir of Adam detractors to make up for their own inadequacies. Neither one of them think their shit don’t stink. 

Chloe gives Chelsea an ultimatum either a way forward with bliss or go back to chaos. Give me chaos because listening to Chloe’s voice all day would make me puncture my eardrums.  

What’s the difference between asking for Victor’s blessing or Victor’s permission?  To me it’s one in the same.

• LOL 6

Does Esther really own half of the house?  I thought Katherine left her half of the house to Jill (who already owned the other half), with the stipulation that Jill allow Esther to keep her job and live in the house.  

Yeah, my bad. ^^^This is correct, which makes it all the more worse that Chloe acts like it's "her" house. Bish better be paying some rent.😒

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Pausing on the shooter as Chance was dreaming... left handed? 

Isn't Billy a lefty

who else?

Billy is definitely left handed, I remember the awkward way he signs things. But I don't think he is the shooter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Sally, I really enjoyed you on B&B but you need to dial it back about 15 notches on Y&R. You’re trying WAY too hard to make an impression on everyone at Jabot and Fenmore’s.  Cool your jets, honey.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

So Faith is going for straight up alcoholism at age 13? Grandma Nikki will probably have some things to say about that. 😐

Wonder if Summer has to get her lips rotated every 5,000 miles?😼

Sally still has great legs. Thankfully Jack didn't seem to notice.

Birdbrained Summer the president of a company is to laugh. At least Kyle has the appropriate business education and experience. Didn't Summer graduate from Trust Fund Baby University of the Caribbean? And the main reason she even had a job at Jabot is because of Kyle, and Jack still wishing she was his daughter.

Was Theo's pen a Mont Blanc and if so, aren't those even more valuable as antiques? I can understand his being bitter though. It seems an odd and cavalier thing for Dina to have bequeathed unless the pen leads to something way more significant.

Faith is lying like it's second nature now. At least Phyllis finally did the right thing and snitched. Coming between Nick and his kid wasn't ever going to be a good idea.

Wah, wah, Faith. You didn't invent peer pressure or feeling bullied. Bet it'll be back to boarding school for you, missy!😞

You'd think Victoria would be busy enough running NE than also to be micromanaging Phyllis and a small local hotel. I think she should just call in the loan or sell it to somebody else.

Is Lauren really that short or is Kyle really that tall? I was surprised by the distinct height difference between them at Society today.

Who was Phyllis begging for help from to keep her from losing the Glandular Pianist? Yikes if it was Adam.🤔

Putting aside that it was Summer, I don't like that a woman considered turning down a huge professional advancement because she didn't want to leave her boyfriend. Seriously?

"...live up to the Newman specs." Please, anyone trying to buy into that nonsense is doomed from the start. It's a guaranteed race to the bottom, not the top. Oh well, guess maybe Nick is freed up for Chelsea again, lol.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

The show starts of with two of the stupid people. First there is Theo. He has a pen that probably hasn’t been used in years and wonders why it doesn’t work and he’s ready to give it to Mariah.  Second is Lauren who is offering the Presidency of JCV to probably the dummest person in GC and that is Summer.  Kyle is the one that is really behind the success of JCV. 

I guess now Mariah has a new roll in GC. Mariah has taken over for Sharon as the town phycologist. The Doctor Is In $.05   

Mariah is actually better than Sharon and she didn’t need a diploma out of a Cracker Jack Box. 

The PSA on teenage drinking must of come from Dr Drew.  It’s too good to come from TIIC.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

B..but she's as "smart as they come". Not Jack's finest hour.

and dresses like a barn dance hooker blow up doll

inflatable lips are extra.

Edited by crowsworks
not bitchy enough
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, bc1795 said:

Next time we see Faith  she'll be walking around town  with an I.V. attached to her arm marked Smirnoff.

She's not nearly as amusing as Drinki. There's nothing sadder that a drunk kid. Why isn't she in counseling? And I don't mean Sharon's The Shrink Is In Five Cent Boutique.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9
On 11/16/2020 at 5:55 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Chloe suggested calling Chelsea's new clothing line  Bella Milconno. "Bella" is an actual Italian word but "Milconno" is not. Chloe said the two words were a combination of their kids' names but Milconno is gibberish that sounds fake Italian. 

It's like the reverse of this, where an Italian singer is doing a disco song that sounds like English but is total gibberish.

Holy shit, Joi! You got connectivity north of the border with me?

Today I was msging my daughter--we both love 70s Italian pop, and guess what I sent her a link to? Yup, the Adriano Celentano thing. What are the odds?

Thanks for inspiring me to post--the show's boring me so badly that even a flash of Jill can barely get my finger off the FF button.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Wonder why Nikki didn't have to attend the big family meeting with Rey? She works in Newman Tower too. 🤔

Geez, from one week to the next Adam either needs Chelsea in his life or he's pushing her away. No wonder Sharon is so attracted to him. The guy makes the San Andreas fault look stable.

Of course Phyllis would take advantage of Amanda's professional benevolence. Far be it from her to pay for legal advice if she can beg it out of her "friend" for free instead.

In a possibly whiplash-inducing turn of events, I am no longer shipping Abby and Chance. Not until/unless the role of Chance is permanently recast. For reasons.

You say you've changed, Phyllis? From what to what, strychnine to ricin? ☠

I dunno, the last time Victoria and Nick united to take Victor on they walked away with $500M each. He eventually got over it. It'll be telling which side Abby takes. She might not care or feel as compelled to force Victor to choose her over Adam.

Wait, Devon wasn't going to take Amanda to Society? Sure. But wow, their chemistry is still off the charts. Sorry, Elena. Guess you were only the bedwarmer. 😉

Oy, Victoria you're just determined to poke the bear. One of these days your attempts at badassery will get your face bitten off. Loved the white coat dress though.

Margaritas with Chinese food. Bleh. Y'all want fries with that? 😜

Kudos to whoever wrote Devon's dialogue today. I thought he presented a decent summary of his life in GC. He humbly acknowledged his string of good fortune with the Winters and then Kay and Tucker. Haters say what? 😏

Victor, if you know Adam is in dire emotional straits why don't you have him committed before he finally succeeds in killing you or his siblings?

Pssht, Nick apologized to Phyllis. Wuss. Just wait until the next time, Nick. Because you know there will be a next time. There always is with Phyllis.

Please tell me YR is about to pull a Moldavian wedding massacre à la Dynasty and get rid of some people. I would enjoy that so much--depending on who they'd kill off. 🙄

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
seriously, fcuk that guy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Victoria, please stop wearing your hair with that lank hank hanging down in your face. You kept slinging your head sideways to get it our of your face. Tuck it behind your ear! Geez, girl.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Olive Oyl has a big pair of balls. If you don’t get rid of Adam, we’ll get rid of you. Olive, do you know that you serve at the pleasure of Victor. Another indication of Olive being an egomaniac is by her statement beginning with as CEO.  If you were that good Olive, you would have known that there was a threat to begin with. Olive and Banana Breath, when Victor raises his eyebrows be afraid be very afraid.  I feel for Adam in the sense that his two half siblings have never accepted him from the time they knew he was Victor’s son. I kind of remember that Olive and Banana Breath never really accepted Abby either. I believe that Olive always viewed them as adversaries to her thrown.  

Hey Phyllis, you’re the same person you’ve always been.  The only change, in Phyllis, was when it was played by GT. 

Another day and another day Chloe needs to STFU.  Chose between Adam and me?  WTF Chloe?  If it was me, I would choose living alone in a cabin in the woods than have to live with you. 

Olive’s contract got the same treatment as what Pelosi did to the State of The Union speech.  I’m not sure if Olive’s contract would supersede Victor’s will. After all its Victor’s estate not Olive’s. For that matter, I don’t think Theo has a leg to stand on contesting Dina’s will.  He has no right to Dina’s estate.  But that doesn’t mean that TIIC will make up something.

I’m not sure how I would react to Abby wanting to get married at the Chancellor Manor but I’m sure Victor will be ok with it.  Oh, I almost forgot, they would have to get Chloe’s approval first and that would be contingent on Chelsea designing the wedding dress. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I'm so glad Nick made up with Phyllis.  Now she won't have to go the the roller disco by herself.  

Chloe has a young daughter and a newborn baby.  Why doesn't she focus her energies on them and let Chelsea live her own life and make her own mistakes?  Chloe doesn't exactly have a good track record advising Chelsea, going back to the terrible idea of conning Dylan into thinking he was Conor's father.

I did not recognize Nina at all.  I almost thought it was Katie Logan.  Did she change her hair or lose weight or something?  Or was it just the Zoom lighting?  If the wedding is next week, it's weird that Nina and Jill just couldn't show up now and hang out for a bit.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Victor?  Oh, Vicccctorrrrrr, may I please ask you a question?  With this new kink in the storyline of your kinkiest of all kids, Adam - that now everything you've ever done has been to protect him - can you tell us exactly HOW setting him up for Constance Bingham's murder, destroying the evidence that would have proved his innocence and you gloating about him being sent away for 20 to life, how, again, was that protecting him?  No hurry, I'll wait.  If you need to write it out in longhand, that'll be fine.  Gosh, you're just such a great Dad.

Poor Abby.  She's got to configure the Chancellor Mansion to have a groom's side, a bride's side, and now she's going to have to find some spot that she can designate as the Drooling Idiot's side.  

Newman's, walk this way.

giphy.gif

Don't worry, Nick will be your usher.  Adam will do backup.

If Chloe really wants to be a friend, maybe she should go see Adam in Chelsea's place.  That'll put Adam straight into a catatonic state just hearing her nails-on-a-chalkboard screech.  Chloe's got some nerve, too, going on at Chelsea about her marital choices considering she willingly married a larcenous, contagious firebug addicted to Chipmunk porn and Furry Fun.  Somebody should really clue Esther in to all that.

I really hope Nick and Phyllis are back together for good.  It mad me sad to see them fighting.  There aren't two people in Genoa City who I think deserve each other more.  Seriously, nobody.  Now Faith has a really good reason to drink.

I liked Amanda and Devon and I didn't think I would.  Nice.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, boes said:

Victor?  Oh, Vicccctorrrrrr, may I please ask you a question?  With this new kink in the storyline of your kinkiest of all kids, Adam - that now everything you've ever done has been to protect him - can you tell us exactly HOW setting him up for Constance Bingham's murder, destroying the evidence that would have proved his innocence and you gloating about him being sent away for 20 to life, how, again, was that protecting him?  No hurry, I'll wait.  If you need to write it out in longhand, that'll be fine.  Gosh, you're just such a great Dad.

Thank you @boes!

This whole Pricktor is Adam's protector and always has been angle? 😡

The writing and storyline for Adam is all over the place, but the facts are that Prick conspired to send Adam to jail for a crime he didn't commit  Which caused him to seriously injure a guard in jail. And then Drinki and Nick of all people helped him escape! Which caused Chloe to try to blow him up. And Prick covered up Chloe's role.

Just like Prick tortured Jack and caused the death of countless people; and chortled. But Adam is the evilest evil that ever evilled. I don't even like Adam, and I def don't like Chelsea. But this new version of Prick as the father who will protect his son at all costs? Nope.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Is Paul wearing a toupee now? 😨

Nikki was looking rich lady fabulous today.

Chelsea, accept it. Adam is 100% bonkers. Surely that's not the life you want for yourself and Connor.

Are white outfits a thing this season? Seems like more of the GC women are wearing all white lately. Today it was Amanda and yesterday it was Victoria. And it's bright white, not the more subdued winter white.

Paul said his personal involvement is because a Chancellor got shot and a Newman was the intended victim. But then he turns around and lets Rey try to pin it on an Abbott. Guess we now know which elite GC family Paul's not scared of. Besides the Winters, that is. 😉

Good to see Jill again.

Still liking how Lily and Amanda are growing their friendship. Seems more natural to me than Amanda and the Red Menace.

"...simple, clean, and drama-free." Oh Lily, with your romantic history would you even recognize a situation that wasn't complicated, messy, and melodramatic?

Didn't know what to make of Chelsea's hair in this episode. Looked to me like she combed it with a pasta fork and a quarter cup of olive oil. 😼

Oh no, Billy you didn't! Dude, you're rich enough to contract a hit out instead of getting your own hands dirty. It's possible though that someone took his earbud to leave as misleading  evidence at the crime scene. That would mess up my theory of Alyssa or Chloe being the shooter. 🤔

Please. Again, Billy has deep enough pockets to hire the best criminal lawyer in the country, not someone who's doing it basically on a lark. Lily's initial resistance to Amanda handling his defense will probably turn out to be right.

Continuing on the theme, Victor has the bucks to get the best psychiatrists and psychologists in the world to treat Adam. I think the only thing dime-store therapist Sharon can do for Adam is try to screw him back to sanity. Chelsea might not be down for that though, hah, hah. 💔

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Paul has worn a toupee for years, but this one is a bit longer and parted on the other side.

I recognized Nina immediately from her voice and lips, and that thing she has always done to show astonishment with her mouth gaping.  Her hair looked darker and flatter than when she had it fluffed by Y&R stylists.  She probably has a low-flow showerhead at home.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Paul has always been one of my favorite characters (and actors) on this soap but that wig today was really sad and bad. Surely this show could afford a decent hair topper for one of their premier actors! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 11/18/2020 at 8:03 PM, Waldo13 said:

Olive Oyl has a big pair of balls. If you don’t get rid of Adam, we’ll get rid of you. Olive, do you know that you serve at the pleasure of Victor. Another indication of Olive being an egomaniac is by her statement beginning with as CEO.  If you were that good Olive, you would have known that there was a threat to begin with. Olive and Banana Breath, when Victor raises his eyebrows be afraid be very afraid.  I feel for Adam in the sense that his two half siblings have never accepted him from the time they knew he was Victor’s son. I kind of remember that Olive and Banana Breath never really accepted Abby either. I believe that Olive always viewed them as adversaries to her thrown.  

And why not? Victoria is playing Atonal Adam at his own game. Victor is clutching at straws, going to Sharon to reason with Atonal, when he should hire a private Soap Shrink and have Atonal committed until he says all the right words and is released to felony again -- Mental health is incompatible with the character of Atonal Adam; his ingrained justifications and inflated ego won't let him fix what's ailing him. Jealousy, envy, egotism, revenge and self-loathing are Atonal's raison d'être.

Victoria cannot count on Victor to think and act rationally when it comes to Atonal; it's all about casting blame on those that smelled rat on Atonal's Day One, and Victor guilting himself over not getting Atonal the help he needed as a child murderer. Victor can threaten Victoria's position at NE, but he may not have the juice to to remove her from the Big C chair -- Victor has proved time and again to use Newman Enterprises to prop failure Atonal Adam as his Golden Child heir or for personal vendettas -- Not the best way to force Newman Enterprises to fix your guilt over the past or run a publicly owned corporation -- It's all bad press and no money to be made of it. And then there's that inconvenient Chancellor Dot Com Atonal article documenting his reign of terror. Hard to ignore an unrefuted public document of Atonal's lifetime of crimes, misdemeanors and felonies, or Victor dick swinging to keep Atonal walking free among the citizens of Genoa City to felony again and again.

Victoria called AA's bluff and proved her point that he had no intention of renouncing All Things Newman. It was a con to get the family in the CEOs office to poison/sicken/incapacitate them so that he could take over Newman Enterprises by coup. But Big Whoops on Atonal's nefarious plot -- Chelsea saw Atonal's plans for Newman Tower/he had her kidnapped/she escaped/Chance was shot; I think Atonal planned to be winged by his cell phone co-conspirator so he wouldn't be considered a a suspect in the Newman Family Gassing, but Our Hero Chance was shot instead and Atonal had to shut down his Newman Palace Revolution.

Hey Phyllis, you’re the same person you’ve always been.  The only change, in Phyllis, was when it was played by GT. 

When Phyllis goes full delusional, you can count on some well-polished road apples to be presented as solid gold fact.

Phyllis saw an opportunity in The Phoenix, and embezzled the property from Atonal Adam as an employee at Blackhorse, the same company Atonal fleeced out of Nick's possession. Atonal allowed the theft because Phyllis was nipples-deep in his conspiracy to poison Victor's medication, among other felonies she perpetrated for Atonal's vendetta against the Newman family -- It was all good for Phyl when she wasn't boinking Nick ... again.

Phyllis knew how important it was to tell Nick that Faith had been drinking with Jordan -- As a matter of fact, Faith told more of the truth to Phyllis than she admited to Nick. I am interested in when Nick intends to tell Sharon about Faith's teenage hijinks, or if he's going to knuckle under by Faith's Please don't tell Mom Cancer Finally Happy Boo Hoo! He has to suspect that she's manipulating him so she can continue to play up to her peers and self-medicate on excuses.

Sharon's no therapist by any RL/Soap standard, when she assumes all bad acts circumnavigate around the powers of her electromagnetic Sexxy Times MyPolar planet. She blamed rejecting Atonal for his kidnapping Chelsea and involved with shooting Chance, Sharon is sure to blame herself for Faith acting out/sneaking out/lying like breathing/running with the Devil/drinking peach schnapps/Blah/Fucking/Blah. And that's how Faith is never held accountable for anything she does when she splits the difference between her parents.

Another day and another day Chloe needs to STFU.  Chose between Adam and me?  WTF Chloe?  If it was me, I would choose living alone in a cabin in the woods than have to live with you. 

Don't forget to take a shovel. You'll need it for the hole you're going to dig in the woods when you throttle Chloe, if only to stop the incessant noise coming out of her mouth.

You know Chloe will hunt you down to nag you for leaving her behind with no faux-ChelseaThreePointOh career to foist on unsuspecting female credit cards.

I feel the same way about Chloe that I felt about Nina -- An excretable creature that poisons everything she touches -- NotBilly in a brassiere, if you will.

Olive’s contract got the same treatment as what Pelosi did to the State of The Union speech.  I’m not sure if Olive’s contract would supersede Victor’s will. After all its Victor’s estate not Olive’s. For that matter, I don’t think Theo has a leg to stand on contesting Dina’s will.  He has no right to Dina’s estate.  But that doesn’t mean that TIIC will make up something.

And yet Victoria and Nancy Pelosi are still standing, in spite of your best wishes ... Victor isn't threatening Victoria's inheritance and that never was the point of Victor's warning -- He's threatening her position as CEO of Newman Enterprises because it's important to her. Victor's bent because she's running NE as she see's fit, is protecting the company from Victor's inability to see Atonal as a destructive, threatening, deviant spawn. 

Victoria doesn't trust Victor's judgment when it comes to Atonal Adam, and with good reason -- Victor hopes for the best but ignores Atonal's sociopathic Newman Hate That Never Dies. Like Sharon, Victor believes there's a glimmer of humanity in Atonal that can be nurtured and turned into a real boy. They're both wrong. Atonal will return/escape from Happy Acres more obsessed for revenge than ever.

Victoria wants no part of whatever version Atonal is pretending to be this week. She trusts none of his costume changes, or anyone who says he's normal and loving or truthful or non-violent or not vindictive or not plotting and conniving or grinding murderous schemes or ... Well, the list of Atonal's failings and vengeful fall back positions are as numerous as the stars in the sky.

I’m not sure how I would react to Abby wanting to get married at the Chancellor Manor but I’m sure Victor will be ok with it.  Oh, I almost forgot, they would have to get Chloe’s approval first and that would be contingent on Chelsea designing the wedding dress. 

Stuff a lit quarter stick in Chloe and see the result ... She has nothing to say about who does what at the Chancellor Mansion; Jill and Esther are guardians of Catherine Chancellor's estate, not that band of squatters.  

I don't see Abby Newman allowing Chelsea Lawson to stain the hem of her garment of Holy Matrimony.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

What happened to the squad room?  Police business is now conducted at CL in public just like other private conversations.

EtTu Nikki, there is no proof that anything nefarious was going on just that Adam had the building plans which nobody would have known if the investigation wasn’t public knowledge.  Nikki is the typical stepmom who doesn’t give one shit about her stepson. Victor accepted your bastard son, Det Deadwood, without reservation.  I don’t remember Nikki being too fond of Abby either. 

So Lily just wants friends with benefits and I’m sure it’s the same with Nostrils.  If Nostrils starts to chew a stick of gum, we’ll know he did it.  

Chelsea are you more afraid about going back with Adam or what Chloe would say if you do?  

TIIC have it wrong again. If Chance just got out of the hospital he wouldn’t be able to sleep on a couch because of pain from major surgery to remove the bullet.  No evidence of bandages either. With the money saved from dismantling the GCPD, TIIC could at least afford a band aid.  

All of a sudden Amanda has become a criminal lawyer.  Well she did study it in law school. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Adam is being committed? Alrighty then! And I'm taking 110% of the credit for this plot development:

On 10/15/2020 at 3:56 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Does WI have such a thing as a 5150 hold? I'm thinking Victor should talk Chelsea into helping him have Adam committed. Adam is dangerously nucking futz and they shouldn't wait until he rolls out his next attempt at revenge.

You're welcome, MWTs. 😏

Meh, not so sure about Elena's new hairdo. And sweetie, you might want to ease up on the melatonin. That stuff can give you some wild dreams and you had quite one today. Having secsay times with Nate on Devon's couch? Dang!

Sharon, maybe you need to be committed too. Again. Adam is a grown-ass man and not your responsibility. Stop running around trying to throw rose petals in his path and put bandaids on his boo-boos.

Yeesh, apparently Chloe gets her hair did the same place as Chelsea. A place that should consider going into another line of work if Chloe and Chelsea's coiffures are representative of their talents.

It's unfortunate Chloe delivers such real talk to Chelsea about Adam because the hypocrisy of her ragging on how awful and dangerous he is ridiculous to me. I don't see much difference between Adam and Kevin other than Kevin directed his insanity toward outsiders whereas Adam mainly goes after his family. Kevin is likely one thin excuse away from kidnapping or trying to kill somebody himself. Again.

Nate was definitely wrong to bang his cousin's girlfriend but IMO he's right. Devon swinging on him and leaving him with potentially life-altering physical damage doesn't change the fact that Elena didn't trip and fall on Nate's joystick. She wasn't drunk or high and she wasn't coerced. And all she lost was her rich boyfriend and a cushy lifestyle.

The color of the day must have been purple. Adam, Devon, and Nate were all wearing shades of it.

Elena: Nate, all I'm saying is if you were to ask me out on a real date, in a public place, I wouldn't say no.
Nate: Ehh, I dunno if you're the kind of messy I need right now.
Elena: You trifflin' Winters men! Maybe my stuff is too good for both of
you! How 'bout that?
Lola: <sigh> Pobrecita, que lastima.

Re the previews: don't be out here trying to act brand new, Jack and Kyle. You Abbotts knew you were treating Theo badly and hurt people often turn around and do hurtful things. All of you can well afford to carve a piece off for him to make things right.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
android, how does it work?
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Hey Adam, nice going. You told Victor that your moving near Connor and your going to get a Christmas Card one day from the Wilson family with no return address 😳. Victor doesn’t need a return address to find you if he really wants to. 

Adam isn’t the only one that should be committed. Nostrils and Chloe aren’t too far behind.  For me, the scene between Adam and Sharon was one of the best this year 👍👍

Elena’s dream sequence was so so telling 🤢🤮. The only thing missing was Mary Wells singing “Two Lovers”.  I’ve got two lovers and I ain’t ashamed Two lovers and I love them both the same 🥰

Chloe, Chelsea is the most beautiful insightful woman she knows 🤥. Chloe must not know too many women 😜. Chloe, you can put lipstick on a pig but you are still a pig 😤. Chloe tells Chelsea that if she was going to kidnap her, she would put her up in a 5* hotel with a restaurant and a spa. Chloe you schmuck, were do you think she’s going. Maybe not a 5* hotel more like a 4* hotel. Subtract one point because of who owns it.  If you noticed when Chloe was gesturing towards Chelsea, she was using her left hand. Being right handed myself, I would gesture with my right hand. Just saying. 

Now the scene between Lola and Elena is true friendship. It showed advice and understanding and not an ultimatum. 

What I can tell you from experience is that the worse thing Nate said to Devon was that sleeping with Elena meant nothing.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 11/17/2020 at 9:07 PM, Waldo13 said:

First there is Theo. He has a pen that probably hasn’t been used in years and wonders why it doesn’t work and he’s ready to give it to Mariah. 

Theo's pen doesn't work? Doesn't that mean...?

On 11/19/2020 at 5:55 PM, LucindaWalsh said:

Was that Brittany? Bobby's Brittany? with Theo? I wish the pen had been an "inanimate object" plot 

Again Theo's pen is not writing.

Poor Theo.

• LOL 7
On 11/20/2020 at 7:06 PM, Waldo13 said:

Hey Adam, nice going. You told Victor that your moving near Connor and your going to get a Christmas Card one day from the Wilson family with no return address 😳. Victor doesn’t need a return address to find you if he really wants to. 

Another tired chestnut presented as a threat from Atonal. How many times have all the versions of Adam Newman threatened/plotted/planned to walk away from Victor and Genoa City and failed? Too many is my guessimate. The many Adam's have made menacing announcements, and Victor has kyboshed their plans, the Adam's have stepped on their collective dick's and neglected to step off of it, RealBillyShootsAdamCuz'DeliaReturnsAsStutterbarkingGabrielAdam, or AdamGoBoomByChloeReturnsAsSpider. 

<shrug>

It doesn't matter, Adam is a failure at every turn of his occupation as Newman Nemesis. He ends up the family pariah with crazy-making father Victor as his remaining support system.

Adam isn’t the only one that should be committed. Nostrils and Chloe aren’t too far behind.  For me, the scene between Adam and Sharon was one of the best this year 👍👍

There are not enough anti-psychotics in Wisconsin to keep the roof on Happy Acres with those three in residence. 

Sharon waffles back and forth with Atonal because, like Victor, she thinks there's humane feelz in Atonal's craven, dried up husk, and he deserves salvaging. Her obsession with that delusion gives Atonal hope and is hell bent to destroy her relationship with Det. Rey Rey -- Sharon always leaves the emotional door open to Atonal. And in the same way Atonal suddenly appeared at the Chancellor Mansion to beg Chelsea to reunite, AA will escape Happy Acres and attack Sharon for betraying him. She'll end up pregative at her wedding to Det. Rey Rey and wide-eye aged ingénue Who's the Daddy mayhem will ensue. Again, like kidnapping Faith, Sharon will never make Atonal take responsibility for his criminal behavior against her.

Elena’s dream sequence was so so telling 🤢🤮. The only thing missing was Mary Wells singing “Two Lovers”.  I’ve got two lovers and I ain’t ashamed Two lovers and I love them both the same 🥰

<blerg>

Elena's an idiot. She's decided to go out with the cousin of the man she loves and betrayed? 

Elena dreamt her way into accepting she's lost Darvon for good. Lola gilded the lily by suggesting the dream was an unconscious wish by Elena that she wanted involvement with the sanctimonious Natey Nate Nate. How she evolved from the horror of ruining her relationship with Darvon with betrayal to Gimme' a Call was made in short order, and with no discernable emotional development.

Chloe, Chelsea is the most beautiful insightful woman she knows 🤥. Chloe must not know too many women 😜. Chloe, you can put lipstick on a pig but you are still a pig 😤. Chloe tells Chelsea that if she was going to kidnap her, she would put her up in a 5* hotel with a restaurant and a spa. Chloe you schmuck, were do you think she’s going. Maybe not a 5* hotel more like a 4* hotel. Subtract one point because of who owns it.  If you noticed when Chloe was gesturing towards Chelsea, she was using her left hand. Being right handed myself, I would gesture with my right hand. Just saying. 

Chloe will do anything to feed her ambition to work in the fashion industry, and if she has to ride Chelsea as her hobbyhorse to get what she wants she'll say anything to achieve her goal. Exaggerating Chelsea's personal attributes and design talents is second nature to Chloe.

How about a No-Tell Motel for Chelsea? Bedbugs and stained mattresses, she'll be right at home as a grifter on the run with Anita.

I still think Atonal arranged the shooting with his co-conspirator, right along with setting up NotBilly for the shooting. Earlier, Atonal searched Chancellor dot com's office and broke into NotBilly's Phoenix suite to search for Part Two Atonal Adam article materials, who's to say other items like the earbud wasn't stolen by Atonal/co-conspirator for later use?

Now the scene between Lola and Elena is true friendship. It showed advice and understanding and not an ultimatum. 

I didn't agree with Lola's assessment of Elena's dream, but both actors played their suddenly manufactured friendship with genuine warmth and concern. It's the first time I was interested in Elena's character, and it renewed my interest in Lola as Society's busybody and haymaker.

What I can tell you from experience is that the worse thing Nate said to Devon was that sleeping with Elena meant nothing.  

That was creepy ... All of a sudden Natey Nate Nate tells Darvon boinking Elena meant less than nothing to him after pledging his love and devotion the day before to Elena. 

It makes you wonder what Natey Nate Nate's true intentions are for Darvon and Elena.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 5

Decided to try watching live today. 🧐

Sally was looking chic and sophisticated in all-black today. Meanwhile, Summer the fashion executive was dressed like she got caught in a 70s time warp. Maybe Lauren can include a personal stylist in Summer's employment contract at Fenmore's.

Okay, I wanted to welcome MO's husband as the temporary recast but the cowboy twang for a character who wasn't raised in cowboy country is still some b.s. to me. Do TPTB think the accent makes the character sound more manly or something?

They say idle hands are the devil's workshop and lo and behold, Billy's a tool with a lot of free time right now. Synergy!

Guess Chloe took some time to go get her hair re-did. I think the chignon is a much better look for her than the outdoor music festival mess she was trying out last week.

Your professional opinion, Sharon? Professional what, clinger? Chelsea's wrong about a lot of things but she's clear as glass on you & Adam. Looks like the read she gave you stung a bit. Aw. Countdown to when you're visiting Adam in the sanitarium to deliver the kind of healing Marvin Gaye sang about. 😒

Why are they making such a big deal about Summer leaving Jabot? Jack acted like Summer had been the marketing genius of all time. Pshht. If it weren't for nepotism she'd likely be working at the GC mall at a pizza store.

If only Sharon were expending as much energy trying to help her own troubled, wannabe boozehound daughter as she is on trying to rescue her nutbag ex.

Don't worry, Mariah, Sharon's wedding ain't happening. She can barely lie about it convincingly any more. And I wonder what Abby is charging them since she'll be closing Society on the biggest party night of the year. She better get the money up front.

Billy and Lily have already dated, years ago before she married Cane. They're not exactly each other's uncharted territory. The slow burn with them is amusing to me but I don't hate it. Yet.

Lol, didn't Mariah almost run Power into the ground and then Devon had to shut it down when he got temporarily bilked out of his billions? But I guess it pays to have friends who can hand you fancy jobs without so much as a CYA interview.

Sally, no! Snitching your way to success is not the way you want to go. Besides, the Abbotts don't need your help to handle Theo.

Someone is working hard to set Billy up for the attempted murder. It's looking less to me like Alyssa or Chloe shot Adam because I don't know why either of them would want to hurt Billy. Must be Adam though Nick is possible too because of Faith. Hmmm. 🤔

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sally was looking chic and sophisticated in all-black today. Meanwhile, Summer the fashion executive was dressed like she got caught in a 70s time warp. Maybe Lauren can include a personal stylist in Summer's employment contract at Fenmore's.

Aww I thought Summer’s look was appropriate and looked cute in terms of soft fall fabrics and colors. Her boobs weren’t hanging out so it was a thumbs up for me.

Everything else Summer - including Kyle- is thumbs down. These two are insufferable. I was with Kyle on his wariness with Theo, but he’s been a nasty little whiny bastard through and through lately and it’s worse that Summer has to reassure him constantly that he’s better than Theo yet she won’t marry him....because? Theo pulls crap, but I get where he’s coming from in this case and the fact Jack fell into Kyle’s thinking shows how conditional that family inclusion was and how he doesn’t get it.

I continue to chortle at Billy going ‘ I couldn’t hurt a fly’ in regard to Adam’s attempted murder when the whole damn reason Adam has a new face is because Billy held him at gunpoint with the intent to take somewhere to kill him, resulting in a car accident where Adam was shot, burned beyond recognition and Gabriel Bingham dead. Not to mention gum chewing Billy trying to mow him down last year. Whatever dude.

My guess is one of Adam’s personalities hired someone to shoot-possibly kill him- and set Billy up for it. The break in to Billy’s room and Victoria’s Home was to gather whatever was needed to frame him. Or the question to ask is who is a common enemy of Billy and Adam? It’d be a nice twist if Gabriel Bingham or his long lost kid were out for revenge against the two people who were in the accident that ruined his life. Faith’s friend Jordan as his daughter and pulling a Emily Thorne ‘Revenge’ plot would be pretty cool. Lord, knows the Newmans have made enough enemies and are due for some Revenge like justice. 

• Love 9