Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Nicole also has stated a couple of times that Aaryn got a raw deal from Julie during her eviction interview and felt that Julie was too tough on her.

Frankie it's not even about Donny's game (he'll even admit that), it was more about Donny being a decent human being - that was the reason he was popular.  Looking forward to queuing up BBAD after reading everyone's comments this morning.

Well, this will make the Derrick win go down a little smoother.  In fact, this makes the entire male dominated game go down a little smoother, if these are the women they cast, then may they lose and lose hard.

I thought Julie could have been 10x tougher on Aaryn and I would have still wanted her to end the interview by punching that bitch in the throat.

I'm wondering.....with or without the beard! I was hoping he'd get to shave it off in the JH.

LOL - you get an "Amen" from me on that. I looooove RuPaul.  No, Frankie,  America just doesn't like bad drag.

Or even...no Frankie, America just doesn't like you.

I also love RuPaul, she is one of the people I would just want to sit down and talk to.  We could open the library and read people, or just talk about anything.

• Love 2

Yes, this is so great.  I'm on the Julie Chen love train tonight.  "It's an OVERWHELMING... No" was a great way to convey to Frankie that everyone hated him and his stupid idea.  We usually don't get to see the delusional houseguest's bubble burst... that typically only happens when they return to the outside world. I'm so glad the producers found a way to get the point across to Frankie.  The results are delicious and probably the only source of entertainment we'll be getting this week.

And, judging by the way he's very routinely bringing it up, it's going to be popcorn-worthy.

It truly is interesting to watch how he is genuinely wrestling with how he might not be as loved...then his over-inflated ego will try and shoot it down, but the limited facts he's got are knocking down his repeated attempts to convince himself that his fabulousness has, indeed, charmed America.  But facts are facts, and Frankie knows that the reaction from the crowd and the 'Overwhelming' portion of Julie's code were two very hard facts that no amount of his very well-honed self-delusion cannot deny.

CBS BETTER let us see Frankie's reaction when he hears Donny got a B&B part - may just be a walk-on..but Frankie is not a good enough actor to hide his seething jealously when that little tidbit comes out.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

• Love 3

Victoria!  Ha ha ha ha ha!  Great gif.

Caleb injured his knee and I have a hunch it is serious, meaning crutches for the duration.  He is in too much pain despite the alleve for it to be just sore.

• Love 2

Please tell me that the "Hollas" have started and they're doing it like every 5 minutes. Please. I want to see some serious anger build up among the HG's, and major loss of sleep. If that's not enough for this group of sheep to vote Derrick out, I seriously give up. And I know I doubt it will be enough. He's going to keep cruising to final 2. And I love how he was doing it because he needed the $5,000 for his daughter. Too bad the other HG's don't know about the $25,000 or whatever it is he already has banked for doing the Team America stunts.

I love that Frankie's delusional "AMERICA LOVES ME-I'M GOING TO BE A SUPERSTAR!" world has begun to crash in on him. Of course he would blame it on America not being ready to see a man in drag and being offended or whatever.  As has been mentioned: Milton Berle, Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon in Some Like It Hot, Klinger, Bosom Buddies, Mrs. Doubtfire, RuPaul, etc. were all pretty popular. But of course in his mind, he's the first one to do it.

• Love 5

Derrick winning the 5K.  Boo.  Of course the HGs would be livid to know how much Derrick has already won by way of TA to "put food in his daughter's mouth" but the only one who could put him on blast about that is Frankie and I don't see that happening.

I am not surprised at all with Caleb winning this HOH.  Remember that first competition and what a physical beast he was....he has more power, endurance and stamina than anyone else remaining in the house.  I am surprised Frankie the dancer wouldn't be better.

Frankie realizing that America LOVES Donny is the best thing EVER.  Love it.  

• Love 2

From jokers: Frankie and Caleb discussing how Christine and her husband have more of a partnership than a marriage and they think they're swingers!

Frankie: I wouldn't want to have sex with her.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1

Now that I no longer have to worry about Donny's safety in the game, it's a whole lot more enjoyable to watch these people suffer. For the second season in a row, that is the only reason I'm watching. It's sad, but I'm fine with that.

I was thinking the same thing this morning!  I no long really have a dog in this fight, other than I desperately want Frankie and Christine gone.  They should not be rewarded for their disgusting selves.

• Love 2

I'm so sad I couldn't stay up later to watch Frankie "lose it" over the failed mission.  I hope to see him come completely unglued this week while he slowly circles the toilet, then enjoy watching one of his alliancemates flush the little turd in next week's DE.

Anyone care for a slice of apple pie?

• Love 9

Yes, Frankie says he's going to be a super star and stars have haters.  And he gives zero f*cks.  He also thinks America may have voted no on the TA mission because he was in drag and America wasn't ready for that and BB is a family show.  PUH-LEEZE.

No, Frankie, America voted no because it was dumb. And because instead of your drag bit looking like Joey, you looked more like Carmen Miranda minus the fruit hat.

This morning Frankie and Caleb, in bed together, talked about how they were going to be famous.  Well, Frankie thought Caleb would, too.  yuh   Never have I heard HGs talk about being famous and I have watched every season.

There were a couple of houseguests in the first season who were convinced that they were becoming famous outside of the house. The woman meteorologist from Seattle (I think) was the most deluded. It happened right after the first season of Survivor, when Richard Hatch, Sue Hawk, Kelly, Colleen (America's sweetheart), Rudy, and so forth were all over the media, so she thought the same thing would be happening to the BB contestants. It was hilarious. That's the only time I remember, though.

• Love 1

Even if Frankie was right about America not being comfortable with drag, those people aren't comfortable with men who are truly dressed as women for the sake of it, rather than how Frankie was imitating Joey. Americans have been quite comfortable with men dressed as women for the sake of humor for generations. Of course, his impression wasn't particularly funny so...

• Love 2

Who knew Victoria had a talent?  She can do the moonwalk backwards!

If she had been standing on real ice, she would have melted a six-inch depression into it. It looked like the human equivalent of rocking a stuck car out of a snow bank.

• Love 2

Victoria!  Ha ha ha ha ha!  Great gif.

Caleb injured his knee and I have a hunch it is serious, meaning crutches for the duration.  He is in too much pain despite the alleve for it to be just sore.

where is the African magic doctor?  Can CBS bring him in?

• Love 19

I agree RealityGal.  Knowing that both Nicole and Christine supported Aaryn and thought Julie was too tough on her have made me let go of routing for Nicole.  I want Frankie out as soon as possible, that is really all.  I can sit back and relax and not care!  It feels very good to say that. 

Ariana has been on Today all morning, singing and sittting at the desk.  They asked about her support system and she said her family especiall her mother and grandmother.  No mention of "my brother."  Her grandmother was there on the show at one point.  Lots of family references sans the mogul. 

• Love 2

I'm not sure what I'm more excited about: for Frankie to find out that Donny was offered a walk on role on Bold and the Beautiful, or how much America hates him. His brain will literallyTM explode when he finds out Pao Pao, Joey and Devin are more well liked.

If only Julie Chen could offer him a big ole slice of apple pie when she tells him about Donny's role on B and B.

• Love 2

I agree RealityGal.  Knowing that both Nicole and Christine supported Aaryn and thought Julie was too tough on her have made me let go of routing for Nicole.  I want Frankie out as soon as possible, that is really all.  I can sit back and relax and not care!  It feels very good to say that. 

Ariana has been on Today all morning, singing and sittting at the desk.  They asked about her support system and she said her family especiall her mother and grandmother.  No mention of "my brother."  Her grandmother was there on the show at one point.  Lots of family references sans the mogul.

I think she was totally told by her PR people not to talk about him too much. Geeze that sucks for Frankie!! Umm NOT!!

• Love 1

No, Frankie, America voted no because it was dumb. And because instead of your drag bit looking like Joey, you looked more like Carmen Miranda minus the fruit hat.

There were a couple of houseguests in the first season who were convinced that they were becoming famous outside of the house. The woman meteorologist from Seattle (I think) was the most deluded. It happened right after the first season of Survivor, when Richard Hatch, Sue Hawk, Kelly, Colleen (America's sweetheart), Rudy, and so forth were all over the media, so she thought the same thing would be happening to the BB contestants. It was hilarious. That's the only time I remember, though.

I think you mean Jamie.  She was a former beauty queen and obsessed with getting into show business.  And really thought she could.

I think she was totally told by her PR people not to talk about him too much. Geeze that sucks for Frankie!! Umm NOT!!

Yes,  that is exactly why she did not menion him.  I failed to say that was my point.   Gag order, big time.

After hearing Julie say "overwhelming no" I have more hope that she may say something to Frankie that will satisfy us.  I am not sure what that will be since we have weeks more to go but something. 

Edited by wings707
Remember that first competition and what a physical beast he was....he has more power, endurance and stamina than anyone else remaining in the house.

I think his low center of gravity helped too. He reminded me of little kids on the bunny slopes at ski resorts.

I wish Caleb would get out from under the Frankie spell. He wanted him out a few weeks ago and so did the whole house. He is acting EXACTLY the same as before his big "reveal". I just don't get it.

• Love 1

I think what happened to Christine is that she's not really ugly, she's pretty average looking. She may even have the potential to "clean up well" if she cut her hair and made a little effort to present herself better.  But the crux of the issue for me is that her personality is so grating, mean, and ugly that I can't see anything but her flaws: her hooked nose, her constant sneer, her stringy hair.  If she were funny and kind and loyal to her husband, I'd think she was adorably cute and quirky.  Personality goes a long way toward coloring the way a person looks, at least to me.

When she was first teamed up with Nicole as the nerd girls alliance, I thought she was passably cute.  

• Love 12

I think what happened to Christine is that she's not really ugly, she's pretty average looking. She may even have the potential to "clean up well" if she cut her hair and made a little effort to present herself better.  But the crux of the issue for me is that her personality is so grating, mean, and ugly that I can't see anything but her flaws: her hooked nose, her constant sneer, her stringy hair.  If she were funny and kind and loyal to her husband, I'd think she was adorably cute and quirky.  Personality goes a long way toward coloring the way a person looks, at least to me.

When she was first teamed up with Nicole as the nerd girls alliance, I thought she was passably cute.  

I agree with you 100%.  Cut bangs and hair to shoulders, change glasses frames to "good nerd stlye," a little makeup and some cutting edge clothes we all would have found her attractive if she had a compelling personality.  She has a cute little body. 

• Love 2

It truly is interesting to watch how he is genuinely wrestling with how he might not be as loved...then his over-inflated ego will try and shoot it down, but the limited facts he's got are knocking down his repeated attempts to convince himself that his fabulousness has, indeed, charmed America.  But facts are facts, and Frankie knows that the reaction from the crowd and the 'Overwhelming' portion of Julie's code were two very hard facts that no amount of his very well-honed self-delusion cannot deny.

CBS BETTER let us see Frankie's reaction when he hears Donny got a B&B part - may just be a walk-on..but Frankie is not a good enough actor to hide his seething jealously when that little tidbit comes out.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

We are now being treated to Frankie's Narcissistic Rage:  anger at being shown up, inability to process the information and learn from it, blaming others for not being smart enough to see that Frankie Is The Best, and painting himself as a victim.  Even Frankie had a little tiny bit of self-realization when he said that if his idea of putting on a show didn't result in getting money from the TA 'twist', he'd have a breakdown.  Well, he didn't get the money, and Julie made sure to let him know that his idea didn't come in a close second, he lost overwhelmingly.

Usually, a narcissistic would have this humiliating shame happen in a much smaller playing field; meaning that his defeat would happen on the job or among his family or friends.  Frankie gets kudos here for having his humiliation played out on national TV and not physically attacking someone.

Still, he's making excuses and pointing out the enemy (the public).  He'll wear himself out soon and then enter a honeymoon phase where he'll pretend that he wasn't that upset, he didn't say anything mean, and he certainly didn't have any kind of breakdown.  The other hamsters have probably learned by now to not rock the boat and things will continue on as usual.

When the show is over, he'll go back to his regular life and his delusions will be happily supported by his friends and family.  He'll never make super stardom, but he'll always have an excuse and the people around him will agree with him.  I don't see him as being so damaged that he'd build bombs or go on shooting sprees, he'll just have meltdowns whenever it's convenient and live out his life.

• Love 6

I'm going to be late for work but just had to stay in bed and read all of your hilarious comments! One can only hope the downfall of Frankie ends in a DE elimination. I think it's a real possibility.

His issue I think is not so much that America hates him, it's what he is missing being locked in the house. Imagine if he was posting behind the scenes YouTube videos during this Ariana media blitzkrieg? He would be gaining a lot if followers. Instead, he is invisible to her fans, and to the rest of America he looks like an ass. Excuse me, an OVERWHELMING ass. Ha.

Edited by AndreaK1041
  • Love 4

We will not hear about the hollas until they are up and talking about it.   It was only going to be piped in the rock room where Derrick sleeps during the night.  Christine is in there too.  I would not be surprised to learn neither of them heard anything due to the level of their exhaustion.   Stupid thing. 

I wonder if we will continue to see Frankie's adopted persona in the DR. How he thinks that behavior is endearing is beyond me. It's false and cloying. I think "America" likes to see more honesty in the DR. This is the main reason people don't like Derrick. He's not straightforward in the DR. Frankie also lies in the DR. His whole "I want to keep Team America together" was a straight up lie. He had no interest in TA when he shot down Donny's idea of saving him. He finally figured out keeping Nicole might be bad for him. Everyone saw that. Why lie in the DR. Also so much lying in the goodbye messages. In the past people have said, "I think you are a good guy but you were bad for my game, so I wanted you out.

The other sad thing for Mr. Frankie is that his sister's career has taken off without him. The people around her and her routines are coalescing, and Frankie might have a difficult time inserting himself particularly if her PR people decide he's not the "look" they want for her. She also is going to be more secure in her own power and not looking as much to her big brother for guidance and security. Just speculating there.

Anyway, Frankie isn't like the gay men I know. They are just regular people who happen to be gay. They are more like Caleb on Survivor than Frankie. Frankie is like some sort of exaggerated desperate show business person. Desperation isn't attractive.

Edited by Stinamaia
  • Love 13

Honestly after his egotistical behavior on the show, I don't think anyone that is on the show is going to have a problem not wanting to speak to him after the show ever again. They might ignore him and not the other way around. I honestly think that when Zach gets a real look at his behavior will also back off. He complained enough about Victoria and her Diva tendencies. I think Frankie is far worse.

I hope they show Frankie's justification of why America didn't vote for his stupid play. Just dig yourself a deeper hole with the public. He makes me so mad!! Lol. I think it might be time for a BB break haha.

Hopefully we get some sort of fun Veto power if Nicole wins or some sort of vote to save her. This is getting out of hand. But I guess if they didn't save Zach or Donny why would they try and save Nicole.

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

I think we're going to see a shift in how Christine and Cody handle the touchy feely aspect of their relationship, in the short term. It's apparent that things Christine's husband said to her have hit home. In fact, I believe all of the houseguests were affected by seeing their family members.

I found it interesting that Derrick brought up his age when describing how poorly he did in the comp. He said "I'm 30 years old!" I'm not a super fan of Frankie but he's 31 years old and look how well he did in comparison. (I'm still upset about Derrick going for the 5 grand.)

Somebody in BB chat said every time the houseguests hear "holla" they will be reminded that Derrick took the money. Maybe, down the road, it will get to them. Heck, most of them didn't like the fact that Caleb took the money several weeks ago so why is it acceptable for Derrick to do the same thing? Oh, wait, it's Derrick I'm talking about.

Frankie is missing out on celebrating the huge success of his sister's career. She's everywhere and he's sitting in the BB house with absolutely no chance of winning the game, imo. There really is justice in the world!

Edited by tinderbox
  • Love 9

Frankie is missing out on celebrating the huge success of his sister's career. She's everywhere and he's sitting in the BB house with absolutely no chance of winning the game, imo. There really is justice in the world!

Your right!! Thanks for finding the silver lining in this mess!! Haha!

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 7

I think we're going to see a shift in how Christine and Cody handle the touchy feely aspect of their relationship, in the short term. It's apparent that things Christine's husband said to her have hit home. In fact, I believe all of the houseguests were affected by seeing their family members.

No shift.  Last night after the comp they were hugging and even exchanged "I love yous."  

• Love 2

Why the hell aren't more people pissed at Derek?!? I just don't get his "charm".

I don't get it at all. When I watch Derrick speak to these people I am just flabbergasted by how they take it. I would hate Derrick so much if I was playing. I wouldn't even care if it ruined my chances, I would do everything in my power to get rid of him.

Uhhh, y'all, Christine said she was supporting Aaryn during her show because no one else was. Like I need another reason to detest that woman.

As was mentioned, Nicole liked Aaryn, too. In fact, she liked Aaryn and Amanda and doesn't think Amanda said anything racist. She made a tshirt for the Amanda/Aaryn/Andy/McCrae alliance, which is just embarrassing IMO. So, yea, it is very hard to truly root for Nicole. Cody and Caleb also liked Aaryn and thought she was unfairly treated.

This morning Frankie and Caleb, in bed together, talked about how they were going to be famous.  Well, Frankie thought Caleb would, too.  yuh   Never have I heard HGs talk about being famous and I have watched every season.

Oh, there are HGs that think they're gonna be famous every season. They're definitely not as vocally aggressive about it as Frankie though.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

When Frankie gets out he will be shocked, angry and very sad when he hears from Ariana's PR team that she is not to be talked about on his youtube channel.  And that she has not mentioned him in any interviews. 

I checked out his Survivor audition video.  He clearly had a nose job since that was made.  Anyway I looked at comments under selected videos and he has fans that totally adore him and probably love him on BB, as well.   He really thought he would get more fans from BB but I doubt that is going to happen. 

Being put at an arm's distance from his sister, publicly, will be his heartbreak. 

How many nights has Frankie spent NOT in the HOH bed? Ugh, it makes me so mad he just assumes he can sleep there every night. I was happy I saw him sleeping downstairs during Cody's HOH. I don't know why but this infuriates me. 

• Love 3

Several of you put NT at the end of your comments.  What does that mean please.

It just means No Text. On Joker's, it's at the end of posts that don't include anymore text than what you see on the main forum page.

Apparently Nicole told Caleb that Cody and Derrick backstabbed her much more than Frankie and he, of course, told them. Now, Nicole sucks as a player, and doing that was beyond dumb, but I love that she just threw Derrick UTB. Nicole for POV! Derrick would be so pressed.

I hope Frankie goes in the DE so we don't have to spend a full week with him OTB. I want Derrick to go on a regular week though, because I enjoy watching him be super pressed and I bet he'd go crazy if nominated.

And while I'm wishing for things that will never happen, I'd also like 1 million dollars.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8

As was mentioned, Nicole liked Aaryn, too. In fact, she liked Aaryn and Amanda and doesn't think Amanda said anything racist. She made a tshirt for the Amanda/Aaryn/Andy/McCrae alliance, which is just embarrassing IMO. So, yea, it is very hard to truly root for Nicole. Cody and Caleb also liked Aaryn and thought she was unfairly treated.

Oy. This cast sucks.

I've never been a huge fan of Nicole, and now I know why. The small townsy superfan always annoys me. It is such a tired cliche on this show. And her voice is like nails on a freaking chalkboard. The only bit of intrigue left for me is seeing Christine and Frankie voted out.

• Love 6

Frankie said it was a unanimous vote to get Donny out. He said "What's America going to do? Hate us all? Fine, hate us all." He is really freaking out about America not liking him. I am enjoying this so much. He keeps trying to forget about it and act like he doesn't care, but he can't. So funny.

For a guy who is acutely aware of cameras...he has completely blanked on how Feeds work.

His lack of awareness is truly mind-blowing.

• Love 3

where is the African magic doctor?  Can CBS bring him in?

I love you all for making me laugh today. I mean really laugh, out loud, at my desk, at work. And thank you to the feed watchers for keeping us non-feed watchers in the know. :-)

• Love 4

So has Derrick decided who Caleb is putting up?

Nicole and Christine.  Nicole is slated to go unless she wins the veto and then we don't know who.  Christine is there so she won't win veto and pull Nicole off.  He has doubts about their closeness.

I don't get it at all. When I watch Derrick speak to these people I am just flabbergasted by how they take it. I would hate Derrick so much if I was playing. I wouldn't even care if it ruined my chances, I would do everything in my power to get rid of him.

I'm with you regarding Derrick. I don't get his charm. If he makes it to the F2, just hope he snowed them all so well that they think he did nothing all season.

I'd get irritated by the HOLLAS after a while. Maybe after a week of it, the other hamsters will have their full, too and boot Derrick because of it.

Regarding Christine, Nichole and Cody and their support for Aaryn. I'm not excusing Aaryn's behavior but if you watched the season on just the show over the feeds, you got a whole different take on Aaryn. The show did not show the real Aaryn. Anyone watching the show only would think she got a raw deal. We all know she didn't and deserved worse.

• Love 4

So has Derrick decided who Caleb is putting up?

Lol!

I think I've found the role for Frankie's deserved (according to him) ascent into super stardom, and one that will give him another chance to perfect his drag routine. Hopefully someone has a remake in the works:

• Love 4

It seem clear to me Nicole, Christine and Victoria are the next 3 out and that can be in any order. 

I'm with you regarding Derrick. I don't get his charm. If he makes it to the F2, just hope he snowed them all so well that they think he did nothing all season.

I'd get irritated by the HOLLAS after a while. Maybe after a week of it, the other hamsters will have their full, too and boot Derrick because of it.

Regarding Christine, Nichole and Cody and their support for Aaryn. I'm not excusing Aaryn's behavior but if you watched the season on just the show over the feeds, you got a whole different take on Aaryn. The show did not show the real Aaryn. Anyone watching the show only would think she got a raw deal. We all know she didn't and deserved worse.

Good point, I don't think they watched the feeds.