Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Frankie indicated that he has thrown up in his mouth again (sorry to be graphic). 

I would love if Caleb wins before Derrick fills up his snowman.

That an overly used expression.  It was funny the first time I heard it, 3 years ago.

Nicole and Christine going up will be boring as hell. I think I'm actually rooting for Christine in this one. She's not all that far behind Caleb, she might be able to do it. I think she would put up Nicole and Frankie and that would be more interesting to me. 

• Love 3

Caleb is gonna win. Nicole and Christine will be the targets.

Who da thunk a musclebound meathead would be graceful on a slippery surface???

I also want to thank all you live feed watchers for the updates since I can only watch CBS & BBad. <3

• Love 2

Caleb and maybe others discovered and interesting trick. If you get mostly snow it can pile high than just water in the scooper NT

Huge mistake for Caleb.   it takes much more snow than you think to create just one cup of water. 

• Love 2

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of an endurance comp ?  What's next, a nice snack, or maybe someone to tag in for him while he gets a massage.

Maybe he can take time out to throw some tuna on the grill! I hated that CBS stroked his ego with the "Holla" loop. 

• Love 1

They have gone to fish so someone is close. 

ETA: Feeds back.  Caleb chanting push through, push through, no pain, no pain.  Finally a good view of Frankie's.  He's only at the carrot nose.

Edited by duskyliterati

One thing for sure.  Everyone is going to bed earlier than usualy tonight and they will be in the hot tub tonight and tomorrow.  They are going to be very sore.  Donny would never have made it far in this one.

• Love 3

Between Caleb and Christine I want Christine to win, she might do something bold. She is sick of Frankie's crap so she might try and boot him. Caleb on the other hand will just put Nicole and Victoria up. Cuz that is what Frankie will tell him to do. Unless he finally grows a pair.

• Love 3

Well they wanted an Endurance!! Lol

I'm not really sure what Christine would do as HoH now that Donny's gone.

I think she would put up Frankie or at least Backdoor him. She Is over him.

Edited by SiobhanJW

I'm not really sure what Christine would do as HoH now that Donny's gone.

I'm thinking she will go for her "besties", Nicole and the flying monkey. That's why I want her to win. It will at least be more interesting.

Well they wanted an Endurance!! Lol

Exactly! They've been complaining all week about how they wanted an Endurance comp. Be careful what you wish for! Now they will be complaining for days about how sore they are. I'm glad Donny didn't have to do this challenge. It looks rough.

Edited by Marie80

I don't understand why they all hold the scooper by the handle when they're running. Wouldn't it make more sense, and spill less, if they cupped their hand over the top and around the spout, kind of cradling it, as they went back down towards the snowman? It would only be splashing against their hands. They keep leaving the top of it open and spilling from there. When they aren't doing spectacular ass plants, like Christine's.

I admit, I've been focusing on Christine's chilling presence in this video but when I finally watched Cody? He looks CREEPED out!

I know. He went from laughing aloud to sort of a double-take at Christine's EYES OF DEATH, then his face looked like a puppy that just got caught peeing on the floor.

• Love 1

One thing for sure.  Everyone is going to bed earlier than usualy tonight and they will be in the hot tub tonight and tomorrow.  They are going to be very sore.  Donny would never have made it far in this one.

And I imagine super irritable.  I'm surprised Derrick took a shot the 5K because the 5000 Hollas are going to annoy the shit out of everyone. The money and hollas are a package right? You know there is not going to be uninterrupted sleep at least long enough to get something on film for TV.

Depending on how fast they run through them and you have an evict a house guest, evict the hollas  situation.

And holy crap, I just did the math.  Did I misunderstand the hollas?  I thought it was 5000 spread across the rest of the season.  That's almost 8 hollas an hour, 24 hours a day if it goes to the finale.  Maybe the hollas aren't guaranteed because no one can cope with that.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 1

Is Christine about to puke? She keeps giving out these horrible belches. I mean, she normally has no issue burping but it isn't sounding that good.

Eww, is that her? I thought that was Frankie. I did see her bend over like she was definitely gonna puke, but she got up and kept going.

Did Christine just fart? LMAO! Did anyone hear that?

• Love 2

No, Frankie is keeping up his attention seeking ways by "Ahhh!"ing whenever he leaves the bowl, pinwheeling his arms like crazy and acting like he's about to fall. Ugh. Seriously, can he go in double eviction?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Sounds like Caleb might be in the lead. He told Dered to grab the ball before he finishes.

Why the hell aren't more people pissed at Derek?!? I just don't get his "charm".

• Love 2

And I imagine super irritable.  I'm surprised Derrick took a shot the 5K because the 5000 Hollas are going to annoy the shit out of everyone. The money and hollas are a package right? You know there is not going to be uninterrupted sleep at least long enough to get something on film for TV.

Depending on how fast they run through them and you have an evict a house guest, evict the hollas  situation.

And holy crap, I just did the math.  Did I misunderstand the hollas?  I thought it was 5000 spread across the rest of the season.  That's almost 8 hollas an hour, 24 hours a day if it goes to the finale.  Maybe the hollas aren't guaranteed because no one can cope with that.

Yes, the hollas are going to be intolerable for the HGs and live feeders.  What a dumb thing to do BB. 

• Love 2

Is there ANY chance at all they Caleb won't nominate two of the 3 women left?? I didn't think so. Sigh. Another borrrring week. I wish people would get really pissed at Derrick for not even trying.

And Caleb wins. Ugh.

Edited by Arya
  • Love 1