Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Anyway, Frankie isn't like the gay men I know. They are just regular people who happen to be gay. They are more like Caleb on Survivor than Frankie. Frankie is like some sort of exaggerated desperate show business person. Desperation isn't attractive.

AMEN.

Did you know, Stinamaia, that Caleb just passed away? I only recently heard this. He was hit by a train. Isn't that just tragic? RIP Caleb.

• Love 2
Did you know, Stinamaia, that Caleb just passed away? I only recently heard this. He was hit by a train. Isn't that just tragic? RIP Caleb.

For anyone wondering, housecat is talking about a Survivor contestant. Not BMC!

For anyone wondering, housecat is talking about a Survivor contestant. Not BMC!

Thanks for the clarification. I thought that BMC newest tall tale.

• Love 4

I think we would all appreciate him if he were honest in his DR talks.

This is so true. Him lying in DRs just makes him come off so slimy.

I think part of the reason why I like Donny was that he was decent and kind to others on the show, but I know that he knows what is going on.  Further, I know that when he gets off camera and talks to his friends, he's going to rip most of these folks to shreds, as he should.

I agree. Donny is a genuinely kind person, but he also is a damn shade master! It's amazing. He's the kind of person I aspire to be.

Derrick has Nicole's vote, that is for sure.  And I will say, he is being nice to her and the other guys are not.  If I were there, it would count for a lot. 

For me personally, it wouldn't count for shit. I would actually hate it. Derrick is SO phony. It would piss me off.

If Nicole takes herself down do you think they will evict Christine?

Definitely. There's no way Derrick would let Victoria get evicted and he's been planting the seeds to evict Christine for a couple weeks anyway.

Can you imagine Derrick taking a selfie from below?  

Why would you want to give us this image?!

Yeah, in the early days I remember Christine and (I believe) Nicole talking about how Frankie said that he had tried out for Big Brother 5 times ....

Frankie had never tried out for BB until this season. They must've meant Survivor.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

Thank you! I was going on a hazy memory of what it was almost twenty years ago. Not sure why I wrote monthly because even when you're a member of the AEA you don't pay monthly dues.

My point still stands, there's no reason for Donny to pay dues.

I sgree, Meatball. I really do think CBS pays the initiation fee and first dues period and then the HGs can decide if they want to go on withdrawal from it. However one perk is they might get to be on the SAG-AFTRA Awards nominating committee. About 3600 get picked for this each year and get sent many DVDs as well as getting to attend a lot of screenings which often conclude with question and answer sessions with actors and filmmakers. I can envision Frankie going to one of those and gushing over someone to such an embarrassing degree that the rest of us would wince in embarrassment. Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3

I have thought the same thing.  My son injured his knee when young and now in his 30s it is giving him problems he cannot ignore anymore.  The doctor said it was not if but when he will need knee replacement surgery. 

Same here. Another safe option is to give the houseguests knee and elbow pads, to protect the areas most likely to get injured. (Oh and helmets!) I always did that with my sons while roller blading. 

• Love 2

Thanks for posting that Gemma Violet!  My favorite answer:

A number of the houseguests believed you weren’t a groundskeeper. Looking back, was their paranoia something you could have used to your advantage?

No, I even thought about it as I went out the door to say goodbye to them in a British accent or something. I could have probably tinkered with them more for entertainment, but that could have hurt me.

Double0Donny would have been awesome!

• Love 8

Frankie had never tried out for BB until this season. They must've meant Survivor.

Wow!  The thought of seeing the guy who can't possibly be a Have-Not trying to do Survivor kills me!  He would've made Colton look like a mountain man superhero!

• Love 10

I'll take a Grande-sized slice of pie, thanks. No dieting here!

Anyone remember that gal that did a reality show where they competed for a role in a SAW movie??

Oh shit, WiCkedWitCh, yes, Caleb from Survivor has died. Not BeastMode Caleb.

Edited by housecat
  • Love 2

Yeah, ScreamQueens sounds right. She was actually pretty good.

From Joker's: Derr says people's true colors come out during comps...

Uhhhhh Derrick?? YOUR true colours came out last HoH by taking that 5 grand. Might wanna be careful what you say, dumdum.

Edited by housecat
  • Love 4

What the hell is the point of the have nots if the HOH just picks them? What value does it bring to the show? I mean, if they aren't going to have competitions to determine who they are, there is no reason to have it at all. It makes no difference to the broadcast show.

• Love 4

What the hell is the point of the have nots if the HOH just picks them? What value does it bring to the show? I mean, if they aren't going to have competitions to determine who they are, there is no reason to have it at all. It makes no difference to the broadcast show.

It could create an opportunity (that I highly doubt the show would take) to reward those who were have-nots the most with a nominal prize.  Man, that would piss Frankie off!

I just found the cutest clip of Donny and Jeff on Jokers.  Jeff is prepping Donnie for his B&B debut and asks if he has any acting experience.  Donny answers that he has as much acting experience as he has military experience.  He's really relaxed and having fun, and he's coming up with some good lines that have Jeff cracking up.  It was so nice seeing that after watching him being treated like shit by those assholes on BB.  He really is a sweet man and deserves every good thing that comes to him.

• Love 10

In regard to the family situations, I feel bad for Frankie, tbh and I never thought I would. His mother and sister are publicly distancing themselves from him, that has gotta hurt more than anything when he finds out. I don't like him but I think one of the reasons he is the way he is is because of the environment he grew up in, he's a man-child basically. I feel like his family should have told him beforehand that not everything he does is cute/loveable. I understand why what Christine's family did might seem harsh but if I were on TV and making questionable decisions, I know that my family would not approve and if there were certain lines I crossed, I would not expect my parents to lie and pretend that my actions are okay and that's because I know that they love me unconditionally so even if they are disappointed by my actions I would understand that it's because they want me to be the best version of myself I can be. Then again, that's actually something we discuss in my family, we are very open with each other and I know that what my parents tell me comes out of love and that it hurts them when I do things that I know I shouldn't. That's why the Frankie situation seems most hurtful to me, I think he was raised with that he will always be a Grande mentality and that he's a star and nobody else matters, now he's not being treated like a Grande by his family for PR reasons, at least not in public. I understand that fame is what seems to matter most to some of these people but at what cost? It's really sad. Family first, at least IMHO. I hope that like Christine's family, Frankie's doesn't shelter him or make light of some of the things he's said and done so that he can grow. That doesn't mean I think they need to insult him but rather tell him that they love him and always will but that they don't agree with some things. It might hurt a bit at the beginning but I believe there's strength in honesty because IMO the people that you can count on to be honest with you are the same ones that will ultimately have your back and help you struggle through your journey. While it's nice to be sheltered at times and yes, sometimes we need a safety blanket, at some point we do need to go out and face reality.

I agree to an extent, but his family should have nipped this diva shit in the bud when he started exhibiting it as a child, and I'm sure he did start showing this entitled diva personality at a young age. I don't mean his homosexuality, but the self-entitled diva part of him. Most gay men don't act this way. Any child that acts like that should be reined in and aware of the consequences for being selfish & self centered with no thought for how their actions could hurt another. I may have been a brat at home, but if I dared show any disrespect to anyone when I went out, I'd get it when I got home. Therefore I learned how to act in public. Apparently, Frankie wasn't taught these life lessons and therefore believes that he is the battery that runs the universe. I doubt he'll learn anything at this late stage in life as it's too ingrained in him. You can't teach an old diva new tricks!

• Love 1

Caleb from  "Survivor" was such a gentle sweetheart. I was so sad to see that he had passed away. 

• Love 8

Maybe that was the plan. If was Ariana's management, I'd want Frankie on ice during this summer. What better way than getting him on BB. Did her ppl cut a deal knowing Frankie wanted to do a reality show???

Just for the hell of it one night I watched one of his Youtube videos. It was a tour of Ariana's house. She said something like "welcome to my house!". Frankie corrected her immediately by saying, "OUR house". That spoke volumes to me. The house she has used to belong to Francis Ford Coppola. I imagine she's renting. She did seem like a nice young woman.

• Love 2

Per his post-eviction interview, Donny thinking about messing with the HGs by speaking with an English accent when he left the house got me thinking. I'm sure the odds are overwhelming (haha) that his appearance on The Bold and The Beautiful will reflect his current (and known and loved) look. That said, a part of me would LOVE it if the show's producers have him shave, put him in a tux, and have his part be that of a guest at a black tie affair. His one line could be done with an English accent. Another character could hint at Donny's character being a spy.  Or just maybe he'll be on the show two times and do both roles.  Yes, I live in the land of dreams. But it's such a great place.

• Love 5

Maybe that was the plan. If was Ariana's management, I'd want Frankie on ice during this summer. What better way than getting him on BB. Did her ppl cut a deal knowing Frankie wanted to do a reality show???

Makes you wonder.

If Ariana's people wanted Frankie out of site and out of mind for the summer, they would probably judge it more effective to fund a couple of Frankie's schools and ship him off to Africa.

• Love 2

I just found the cutest clip of Donny and Jeff on Jokers.  Jeff is prepping Donnie for his B&B debut and asks if he has any acting experience.  Donny answers that he has as much acting experience as he has military experience.  He's really relaxed and having fun, and he's coming up with some good lines that have Jeff cracking up.  It was so nice seeing that after watching him being treated like shit by those assholes on BB.  He really is a sweet man and deserves every good thing that comes to him.

The best part is if Donny is Jeff's favorite house guest it would crush Cody. He has mentioned it would really hurt him if Jeff did not like him. I have no idea who Jeff's favorites are, but Jordan has tweeted hers are Donny & Nicole.

• Love 2

I don't know if we are allowed to talk about other shows on this thread but less then 24 hours into Utopia and already punches have been thrown. I don't condone violence but there has been more excitement in less then 24 hours then there has been in the house in weeks.

• Love 1

I don't know if we are allowed to talk about other shows on this thread but less then 24 hours into Utopia and already punches have been thrown. I don't condone violence but there has been more excitement in less then 24 hours then there has been in the house in weeks.

Wow, really? I checked it out for a second earlier today, but it didn't seem like anything was happening. I guess I should have kept watching lol.

Lord, god in heaven, there is no way I would sign up for livefeeds that last for a year!!!  BB in the summer is bad enough!

Two of the camera feeds are free. I think the Big Brother feeds might have been free in the beginning too, but it was so long ago I can't remember for sure.

Wow, really? I checked it out for a second earlier today, but it didn't seem like anything was happening. I guess I should have kept watching lol.

Lord, god in heaven, there is no way I would sign up for livefeeds that last for a year!!!  BB in the summer is bad enough!

Especially if its based on west coast time, like BB.

I'd love it if CBS did a deal with the network that does BB Australia and Zach went on that for a limited time as an "intruder." I think the UK and Australia versions did a swap for a while once.

Just a reminder, folks, that this thread is about live feed discussion. It is not about other reality shows, articles or interviews about Donny, or anything else, really, except the live feeds. If it's not about the feeds, it's off-topic. 

• Love 2

Nice to see Christine on the block.  But I'm betting she's just the 'decoy'.  And if someone (or herself) pulls her down with Veto, here's to hoping Caleb throws the "Pink 'Attention-Whore Assclown' Panther" up in her place.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As sick and heartless as this makes me sound, and this comment and judgement is only based on how they've acted while playing the game, but.........

Now that Donny is gone, I don't think there is a HG left that I could find it within myself to waste the effort and time of pissing on if they were on fire. 

Maybe Nicole, now that she's the loner.  But when she was in the with the 'cool crowd', she could be really catty and bitchy too.  Victoria possibly as well, but she's displayed some very real nasty moments herself.

I was just saying how the feeds are so boring tonight that production needs to give them some booze or something. Well the BB gods heard me cause they were just given beer, wine, body paint and...play-doh. Not sure what exactly they want to happen, but it's gotta be better than the snoozefest that was happening previously.

I was just saying how the feeds are so boring tonight that production needs to give them some booze or something. Well the BB gods heard me cause they were just given beer, wine, body paint and...play-doh. Not sure what exactly they want to happen, but it's gotta be better than the snoozefest that was happening previously.

They were more excited about the Play Doh then the booze and mow are saving it for tomorrow lol

• Love 1

Yeah and then these extremely dull people put all of it away. Oh, except the playdoh.

Sigh. Of course they did. I can't believe after 15 seasons, THIS is the one where I decided to actually subscribe to the live feeds. I feel like I'm watching craft day at the local nursing home.

Production should have made it edible body paint. I'm sure Frankie would have not passed up that opportunity.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 1

And now they are all sitting quietly making stuff out of Play-Doh.  And they even KNOW that they got the toys and booze because they're boring, and still...nothing.  What is wrong with these people?  

• Love 3

Sigh. Of course they did. I can't believe after 15 seasons, THIS is the one where I decided to actually subscribe to the live feeds. I feel like I'm watching craft day at the local nursing home.

Production should have made it edible body paint. I'm sure Frankie would have not passed up that opportunity.

Talk about painting a disgusting mental picture.  Yech!

And Christine would have gladly 'cleaned' Cody up after making him wear some of that edible paint.   She would think that was sooo funny to give that kid a literal tongue bath.  Like lterally.

• Love 4

Christine was rather heavy-handedly trying to get Cody to drink and "get rowdy", and I'm sure some uncomfortable body-painting would have ensued.  And it seems like several of them may have a cold now, which is only going to make them more lethargic and boring and asshole-ish (assuming they respond to a cold the same way I do).  

But oh dear, look at Derrick playing up to Caleb's ego.  Derrick annoys me, but he is working all of these HGs, playing them like I don't even know what.

• Love 1

Body paint?! Are they wanting Christine to bone Cody??

At least that would cause some excitement.

Not to condone cheating and homewrecking, but yes, at least there would be some form of 'excitement' derived from said activity between them.

I'm not a diehard BB fan, and this is the first season to try and follow along with most everything... but this has to be one of the most non-sexual seasons ever, doesn't it?  I'm not saying I need sex to happen to be entertained, but other than actions between married and non-married people, there has not been even the slightest bit of 'adult activity' in the house.  The closest ever was Hayden kissing Nicole once in the hammock and they kissed once under the covers (intentionally, I think, making it look like much more than it was).

For being as attractive, flirty, and tactile as he is, Cody sure has been quite 'puritanical' the whole time (other than the well-known stuff with Christine).

Maybe it had to do with there being 3 married HGs [Christine/Derrick/Jocasta], 1 going through a divorce [brittany], and 1 in a serious relationship [Donny] at the time they entered the house & started the game?  Have there been that many HGs in the house before, at the same time, being either married/in a divorce or had a SO on the outside, going in?

Not to condone cheating and homewrecking,

That's exactly what I was thinking. How very.....wrong of them. Yeah, we want some action but I don't want to see Christine cheat on her husband. Good lord. *gag*

I'm having obvious problems with the quote tags. I'm sorry.

Edited by Stinger97
Fixed quote tags

Well, Christine now has a beard....that is not Frankie, she's got a bodypaint beard.  This will be our DR "entertainment" next week.  Frankie is explaining how they all have fans and haters (he knows).

Vic is giving Nic a tattoo, I think.  It is fascinating to watch Vic being so focused on the tat.. Who'd have thunk they'd be the more interesting feed tonight.  They are kind of a refreshing break from the rest of the idiocy of the house. 

• Love 1

Well, Christine now has a beard....that is not Frankie, she's got a bodypaint beard.  This will be our DR "entertainment" next week.  Frankie is explaining how they all have fans and haters (he knows).

Vic is giving Nic a tattoo, I think.  It is fascinating to watch Vic being so focused on the tat.. Who'd have thunk they'd be the more interesting feed tonight.  They are kind of a refreshing break from the rest of the idiocy of the house. 

Which will make it all the more frustrating when we see Victoria go all 'deja vu' by explaining to us (in DR) that the guys are getting rid of the girls and she doesn't like it, but she'll vote the girl out if one of them is taken down and replaced by a guy.

• Love 2

I'm just convinced that Nicole won't win POV tomorrow.....because we can't have nice things.

Sadly this is my best case scenario: Victoria wins POV (Hahahaha sorry I'm still laughing at the thought) and takes Nicole off the block, Frankie is replacement nom and out the door. In DE, Derrick follows. A girl can dream, no?

• Love 3