Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

According to Victoria's Big Brother Bio, she has only watched Big Brother Israel.

If you only watched the CBS show you wouldn't know about Izzy, right? People will be like, "WTF?"

What's wrong with that?  I don't want to see clips of what CBS has already broadcast.

If you only watched the CBS show you wouldn't know about Izzy, right? People will be like, "WTF?"

Yea, it was just for feed watchers, which is why they didn't initially air it on the show. But they might now since they need unaired footage and they don't have much interesting stuff!

According to Victoria's Big Brother Bio, she has only watched Big Brother Israel.

She has stated multiple times on the feeds she binge watched every BBUS season. And you can tell she has by how she can spout off boot orders and just completely random facts.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

I completely agree with this. The jury questioning is pointless now except I did hear Jen and Joe were planning to vote for Dan, but found his answers very arrogant so they voted for Ian. The whole reason why Big Brother does the final 3 now is because of BB11. It had better ratings than BB10  & 9 maybe 8 too because of Jeff and Jordan. The ratings weren't that great for the premiere, but increased as the season went on. So when the final 3 was Jordan, Kevin and Natalie they were worried that no one would tune in finale night if the final 2 was Kevin and Natalie.

Thanks for this information!  BB11 was my first season to watch BB, and I can say there would have been no way I would have watched a Kevin/Natalie F2!  I couldn't stand either one of them!!!  LOL 

I like Cody's taste in music ... love Shinedown!!  

I need to go back and watch seasons before BB11.  The current jury format is the only one I've ever watched.  

So, who exactly are the 8 superfans?  Donny, Derrick, Nicole, Christine, Frankie, Jocasta and who else?  The only other two I can think of are Zach and Caleb. 

Edited by Sammich63

slasherboy's right. I'ma miss all you fruitloop diguses after this is over.

Derrick's more than got this in. the. bag.

We will see each other again in the Survivor threads.  Are you all saying you don't watch that?   Well, start now then! 

• Love 3

The 3rd person gets screwed though. They don't really get a exit interview from Julie, right? They leave the house and go right to the jury box and have no time whatsoever to talk to the other jurors and decompress. It seems rushed but I do see the point of keeping the 3rd person there. Because a Final 2 is hard to watch for a whole week no matter who they are.

Yea, it was just for feed watchers, which is why they didn't initially air it on the show. But they might now since they need unaired footage and they don't have much interesting stuff!

Did they ever show them do the ice bucket challenge on the tv episodes, because I don't recall seeing that either ?

Did they ever show them do the ice bucket challenge on the tv episodes, because I don't recall seeing that either ?

No they didn't and I hope they don't tonight. I've seen enough.   

• Love 4

If I was Victoria I would have given up unpacking weeks ago.

But I would like to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed all you posters this season. I may not post much myself but I read every comment. You guys have me laughing outloud to which my family responds by looking at me like "WTF- you fruit loop dingus". But I can't tell them I'm reading about Big Brother on line. I am still in the closet about my addiction. So thanks everybody.

• Love 15

But I would like to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed all you posters this season. I may not post much myself but I read every comment. You guys have me laughing outloud to which my family responds by looking at me like "WTF- you fruit loop dingus". But I can't tell them I'm reading about Big Brother on line. I am still in the closet about my addiction. So thanks everybody.

Same here. I watch Big Brother solely to read this forum and want to just thank everyone here for making TV watching on basic channels hilarious and fun. I have been hooked on TWOP since BB Season 2. After this week though I'm canceling my dish TV since my beloved hilarious Joan Rivers has died and Netflix provides all I care to watch. See you with the next BB show!

• Love 5

Welp, I am pretty much done with BB and BBAD (will be back here shortly on finale night). but want to thank you all for all your insightful and very witty and intelligent comments. I come here from TWOP and recognize a few of you, (cosmocrush especially because I could never have commented better), and I'm already noticing some of you around the forum because you picked up sayings from the hg,(fruitloopdingus,lol). and I am so glad to have been steered over here when TWOP closed. You all are the reason I like to watch these crazy shows. I love all you alls input! See you around here Thank you! Love ya!

• Love 4

So, who exactly are the 8 superfans?  Donny, Derrick, Nicole, Christine, Frankie, Jocasta and who else?  The only other two I can think of are Zach and Caleb.

I don't consider Frankie a superfan at all. He had no idea who Dr. Will was. Zach's mom was a big tv fan so from her interviews Zach used to watch with her when he was little. When he was in high school he stopped watching. I would call him an old school fan.

Edited by choclatechip45

I don't consider Frankie a superfan at all. He had no idea who Dr. Will was. Zach's mom was a big tv fan so from her interviews Zach used to watch with her when he was little. When he was in high school he stopped watched. I would call him an old school fan.

Yeah, I remember reading somewhere that he was one of the ones that binge watched multiple seasons and even made notecards to study.  

Speaking of Frankie, even with so little going on in the house now, it's been an absolute pleasure to watch it without him.  They got through that question card game without anyone being unnecessarily disgusting and hide-and-seek was really unexpectedly entertaining.  I wonder if this is how the people in Frankie's real life have felt this summer.

Edited by forgetmenow
  • Love 11

Same here, Pixiebomb. I'm not in the closet about BB, but reading these boards (and the old TWoP boards) is a HUGE part of the viewing experience for me. Informative and hilarious. Thank you, everyone, for making even this low-key season a lot of fun!

• Love 5

I really really hope Derrick doesn't reveal he's a cop before the vote.  It would risk turning every "damn, that kid is good, he beat every single person in here" to "unfair advantage!" - the same "unfair advantage" they would have been saying about Frankie had he kept his secret to the end (and will say when they find out about America's Team).  

If players say "the game was rigged!" after CBS has already cut the check in your name, you can bring them around with tales of how extra hard it was to pretend to be something you're not, etc., not to mention that Frankie came in with a built in voting bloc and they felt bad for him having to hide that his sister was famous, as opposed to his entire identity, education, and personal history for the last x years.

If the players say "whoa, the game was rigged!" BEFORE the check is cut, they can say "screw it - I'm not giving the producers their handpicked winner!"

Not worth the risk.  They'll be just as impressed AFTER the fact, and everybody else already knows.

• Love 1

I am guessing Derrick is trying to help his hands from whatever happened in the last challenge, but seeing him stroke that rolling pin just doesn't look right, lol.

Speaking of which,  I'm not gonna miss those creepy floating hands of his in the DR.  I swear  there was someone behind him holding sticks with fake hands on the ends and they would just float around his head.  Creepy floating hands.

• Love 2

We will see each other again in the Survivor threads.  Are you all saying you don't watch that?   Well, start now then! 

I've been a "Survivor" fan since 2001, but I doubt I'll be reading & posting here. I'm looking forward to the new season, though.

Most of the time I had fun on this board and I hope to see you all again during the next season of BB. If I don't have anything to add before this season of BB is up, thank you all for the very insightful posts. I also want to wish you all health & happiness until we meet again!  <3 <3 <3   <mwah>

ETA: Nashville, you were especially hilarious to me! You must keep your loved ones in stitches. You have a great sense of humor that just resonated with me. I hope to see you next season. :-)

Edited by burgerbitz
  • Love 1

If anyone wants something to do now that Big Brother is wrapping us, I'd highly recommend the Utopia (U.S.) forums.  It's a trainwreck, but an entertaining one. There's an awesome poster over there who does awesome recaps.  A lot of people over there don't even bother watching the show, they just read the forum.

Thought someone might enjoy :).

• Love 8

ETA: Nashville, you were especially hilarious to me! You must keep your loved ones in stitches. You have a great sense of humor that just resonated with me. I hope to see you next season. :-)

God willing, and me and a Greyhound bus don't adversely collide. :)

• Love 1

They didn't, which I thought was weird because they didn't even show it on the feeds. Like what was the point?

In terms of fans/superfans, Derrick is definitely the only HG who could be considered a superfan. He was a feed watcher and he definitely at least lurked on Hamster Watch and Joker's. He hasn't been watching from the beginning though. Christine and Nicole are definitely fans and have both seen at least some feeds, but are mostly just tv only, which means they have no real idea honestly. Donny is a big fan who's been watching since season 1, but he's tv only. Zach and Cody's families are fans, so they've kinda seen the show occasionally. Hayden was a casual viewer, I believe. Victoria is a huge fan of BB Israel and binge watched all the US seasons when she was cast. The rest of them I think only watched the seasons they were given in sequester, which were 12 and 15 for sure, maybe more.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I agree!! You always took the words right out of my mouth and I was always laughing at the things you said!!! I will miss this board!! Until next year!!!

But at least we have a few more days!!

• Love 4

Y'all are starting to sound like this season's Houseguests with all this Big Love mushy shit...don't make me call the CDC & tell them you been infected by these willfully unsanitary, cross contaminating mother fuckers and need to be quarantined immediately. Y'all prolly got it from all that blood on people's hands. It's literally so scary and evil. ;)

Seriously though, y'all have provided so much more entertainment than anything I saw from these lazy jackholes all summer. And at the end of the day, the bottom line is, it is what it is, so holla all you fruit loop dinguses! {{{group hug}}}

• Love 20

Aww, what nice things all y'all are saying to one another.

As someone who doesn't watch the livefeeds, I am so happy I found this thread and was able to benefit from what you all were seeing on a weekly, daily or minute by minute basis.  Much much appreciated!  I am also so happy that no matter who we liked or didn't like or how we saw the season playing out, we all respected one another's opinions and what have you.

Also, some of you gots jokes.  

I think until the season is over, we should close each post with "Thanks love" just for nostalgia!

Thanks loves!  

Edited by shelley1005
  • Love 5

Yeah, if this place hadn't popped up to replaced TWOP there's no way I would have followed this show again. The whole fun of watching this show is that we can discuss the "truth" behind the fake edited stuff they give us on the televised show. It's the only show (besides now Utopia, apparently) that lets us see the unvarnished truth and that's what makes Big Brother a worthwhile viewing experience to me. I'm not even ashamed of it. My wife thinks it is silly, but she at least gets why I'm interested in it. 

So thanks for all the interesting discussions all season long - I'm glad so many of you migrated over from TWOP!

• Love 20

Yeah, if this place hadn't popped up to replaced TWOP there's no way I would have followed this show again. The whole fun of watching this show is that we can discuss the "truth" behind the fake edited stuff they give us on the televised show. It's the only show (besides now Utopia, apparently) that lets us see the unvarnished truth and that's what makes Big Brother a worthwhile viewing experience to me. I'm not even ashamed of it. My wife thinks it is silly, but she at least gets why I'm interested in it. 

So thanks for all the interesting discussions all season long - I'm glad so many of you migrated over from TWOP!

This is exactly how I feel.  I don't really even like the broadcast show of Big Brother, but following the show behind the show is addictive to me, especially when I get to discuss it with perceptive, intelligent people like you all.

I'll be following Survivor and Amazing Race (and maybe Utopia), so looking forward to seeing some of youse in those forums.

• Love 2

This forum is infinitely more interesting than the actual televised show. Way more informative too. The Live Feeds are so instrumental in seeing the whole picture. Have enjoyed reading all the posts and comments here. Hope to see folks on the Survivor forum.

BTW: Donny got a really great edit on tonight's clip show. Zach did not. Have to wonder if CBS is trying to influence the America's Favorite voting. Not that, you know, they'd do such a thing.

Oh, and it looks like they're now playing the second part of the final HOH comp. Based on an earlier conversation between Derrick and Victoria, she may throw it to him. If so, the feeds may be back soon.  Then again, you never know with this bunch.

Edited by LordBowen
  • Love 2

While y'all are so busy giving each other tongue baths up in here, I want to say that the speed at which the Frankie thread title and Overwhelming No's user name were changed in response Julie's historic words was one of the most hilarious and amazing things I've witnessed on the interwebs. Thank you to everyone behind the scenes who helped make that happen.

• Love 14

Victoria was recruited.  I would like to know the story on that string of connection.  

I've long maintained she sent a tape to ABC's The Bachelor, but it somehow ended up at CBS (make up your own story as how).  After the casting people at Survivor got done laughing about a Disney Princess in a jungle, they sent the tape to Big Brother and a new game strategy was born: never win a comp, look confused about what's going on and make it goal to be The Last Girl In The House.  Oh and make sure to bring all your princess outfits and hair because the many many mirrors in the BB house is a dream come true for any Disney Princess, or you know, Victoria. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 4

I've long maintained she sent a tape to ABC's The Bachelor, but it somehow ended up at CBS (make up your own story as how).  After the casting people at Survivor got done laughing about a Disney Princess in a jungle, they sent the tape to Big Brother and a new game strategy was born: never win a comp, look confused about what's going on and make it goal to be The Last Girl In The House.  Oh and make sure to bring all your princess outfits and hair because the many many mirrors in the BB house is a dream come true for any Disney Princess, or you know, Victoria. 

A YouTube video of this found its way to Grodner (spit)

• Love 1

BTW: Donny got a really great edit on tonight's clip show. Zach did not. Have to wonder if CBS is trying to influence the America's Favorite voting. Not that, you know, they'd do such a thing.

I thought Zach got a good edit. It was all crazy moments. I liked it.

Can I get a holla?!

HOLLA YOU FRUIT LOOP DINGUS!!

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2

Ok, so now we are down to PIG-SNOUTED-FACED Derrick, OBSESSED Victoria when it comes to Derrick and playing with her dopey hair extensions and Cody who is always pulling on his crotch..........WOW, WHAT A SEASON............THANKS ALOT CBS!!!!!!!!!

Oh Shit, I forgot the WORST piece of CRAP, frankie-ungrandeeeee.

And now, me thinks I'm going put up the toilet seat and up-chuck........."Puke me with a spoon."

Edited by dimo

They just said on TVGN that the final 3 would answer tweets during Tuesday's BBAD. Something new!

That's cool! Wish I had TVGN!!

ETA: I'm an idiot I have the feeds haha I'm assuming it will be on there!! It's Friday I've gone looney!!

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

I disagree - I don't think this is that big of a deal.  These houseguests have been throwing the word "love" around like nobody's business all season.   

And serving each other food?  Also been happening all season. 

I think Victoria loves (ha!) her connection to Derrick, and really likes him as a person, but I don't think she's "playing house".  She's naive and young and inexperienced with men, but I would argue that her conservatism and naiveté makes her *less* inclined to being harboring secret fantasies about Derrick.  

I stand by my original post.  Unfortunately, it didn't come to this post with me, so I'll re-create it here.  Basically, I said that when Derrick served Victoria a plate of zucchini, she said, "Thanks, love" and that I believe she is playing house.

Like you, I've heard them all call each other "love" all season.  Still, the way Victoria gazes upon Derrick is not how a "sister" feasts her eyes on her "brother".  I believe she has fallen hard for this man, or her ideal of who this man is, and thinks she's in love with him.

Derrick serving Victoria a plate is a non-issue.  I just described the scene when she said, "Thanks, love" so people would know what I was talking about.

Yes, Victoria is young, naïve and inexperienced with men, but from all indications she's healthily curious sexually.  Of course, all this is moot because even if she admitted or denied her true feelings for Derrick, there's no way we'll even know.  And because we won't, I don't feel comfortable continuing a discussion about something that could be extremely injurious to her.  That being said "tm", in my mind there absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Victoria goes to bed every night imagining herself with Derrick sexually and also, in my mind, she envisions herself as Derrick's wife and his daughter as their child.

Of course, and as always, YMMV and this is mine.

• Love 3

Listening to Cody going over points for his F2 speech. Said he really wants Derrick to win Part 2 of the Final HOH comp so "they can crush it in the Finale." He also seems genuinely convinced of his own influence over events in the house. His reflections are quite subjective (natch), but interesting to see how his thought process works.

(Cody is currently sequestered in the HOH room while Derrick and Victoria play in the comp. He is NOT happy with how long it's taking. HaHa.)

Edited by LordBowen

Listening to Cody going over points for his F2 speech. Said he really wants Derrick to win Part 2 of the Final HOH comp so "they can crush it in the Finale." He also seems genuinely convinced of his own influence over events in the house. His reflections are quite subjective (natch), but interesting to see how his thought process works.

He also was counting Jury votes and he wasn't sure if he had enough against Derrick.

Edited by SiobhanJW

I have been a long time looker.  I have been enjoying everyone's comments on this boring season.  I finally decided to jump into the fray.  Cody is sitting counting the votes if he goes with Derrick and says "It doesn't look good."  Seriously, it took you this long to realize it.  So pretty but so dumb. He only wins if he takes Victoria.  But he won't do it.  Idiot!

• Love 3

I have been a long time looker.  I have been enjoying everyone's comments on this boring season.  I finally decided to jump into the fray.  Cody is sitting counting the votes if he goes with Derrick and says "It doesn't look good."  Seriously, it took you this long to realize it.  So pretty but so dumb. He only wins if he takes Victoria.  But he won't do it.  Idiot!

Precisely!

"Let's see...if I take Derrick, I lose and if I take Victoria I win...I guess I'll have to take Derrick!" 

Again, he is dumber than Gina Marie. Gina Marie!!!

• Love 6