Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

In shocking news, me and one of the members of the Grande family are in agreement:

@ArianaGrande
frankie don't backdoor zach frankie don't backdoor zach frankie don't backdoor zach frankie don't backdoor zach frankie don't backdoor zach
1:36 AM - 17 Aug 2014

i'm a mess keeping up w this game.... wish I could tell @frankiejgrande telepathically to backdoor Derrick instead (sry derrick's family)

1:45 AM - 17 Aug 2014

yep @frankiejgrande “@JakeFitz95: Big brother stresses me out. Frankie needs to backdoor Derrick and then get out Cody. #BB16 @ArianaGrande”
2:01 AM - 17 Aug 2014

oh shit.... #bb16 “@queenstylinsonx: @ArianaGrande wtf does backdoor mean I keep thinking your talking about gay sex”
1:49 AM - 17 Aug 2014

My issue with this is not Zach going home (ok, it is a little). But, really, it's just *how* Frankie keeps trying to get him out.  Why be a dick?  Just be normal. Even do it for jury management - tell him when Hayden said he was playing a good game in his eviction speech it made them worried about Zach winning.  That is not to mention the universally agreed upon fact that this is just HORRIBLE strategy for Frankie.  Thinking that this is going to get him back on everyone's good side?  Who is everyone?  There would only be 7 people left... there are no sides, it's just getting to the end and winning.  That's it.  Frankie is an idiot, and has a revolting personality and I just hate him so much.  Thursday is either going to be great (Zach getting right back in the house) or pretty much the end of it for me.  I don't need a month of watching Derrick win.  At least not outside of the network show.

ETA: I think that some of them got multiple Zings.  Or got one from Zingbot and one from Kathy Griffin.  So maybe we won't see the Cody/Christine one?  I always try to think of what has to go into the episodes each week to see how much filler space there is.  I think they will show the one I just read on Joker's about Zach "wears a lot of pink, cries a lot and cuddles with men"... it fits into the narrative of Zach loving Frankie and Frankie stabbing him in the back that is going to be the focus of this Wednesday's episode.

Edited by AndreaK1041
  • Love 3

Thursday is either going to be great (Zach getting right back in the house) or pretty much the end of it for me.  I don't need a month of watching Derrick win.

I think if Zach does come right back though, the odds of Derrick winning go up about 1000% and he's already at like 99.5% chances of winning. Zach will absolutely just work with Derrick again and get Frankie out. I do hate Frankie though, so it's not terrible, but I want Derrick's game fucked up already! The only real chance we have of seeing that is for Hayden to return and then win HOH.

The comp will probably be basically like last season, an endurance with the jurors trying to outlast each other to return and then being able to also win HOH. I think Hayden has the best shot at this, so that's good for me.

Although, I've come to the realization that the only people I could even stand to see winning are Donny and Victoria and that isn't gonna happen, so this season is going to continue to suck for me right up until the end no matter what.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I think if Zach does come right back though, the odds of Derrick winning go up about 1000% and he's already at like 99.5% chances of winning. Zach will absolutely just work with Derrick again and get Frankie out. I do hate Frankie though, so it's not terrible...

Yeah the word missing in my post was "just".  I don't want to JUST watch Derrick win.  I think it happens in absolutely any scenario, but if Zach goes back, Frankie is scared and also, eye candy.

Of course, Zach could be evicted this week & return the following week, right? When is the supposedly 1 or 2 jury members to have a chance to come back? I still Derrick to get screwed or at least, be put up for eviction.

That's nuts.  She's probably more attractive in that photo WITHOUT them than she usually is.  Extensions are effing gross.

Victoria is having headaches because of the weight of her extensions.  I've seen a screenshot of her without the extensions and she has a decent amount of hair, enough to put it into a ponytail. Down to her shoulders if she removed the band. Her vanity to have hair down to her waist is just ridiculous.

Here's the link to the screencap:

https://twitter.com/BigBrotherLeak/status/498610214812532736

ETA:  From BB Leak:

Christine is alone in the backyard crying and reading her letter from her husband.

Christine now telling Derrick that it was distasteful of Zingbot to bring up her and Cody. Derrick says it was brutal.

Derrick tells Christine that her husband loves her regardless. Christine crying: "It's driving me crazy."

Christine: "Tim wrote 'don't forget about me' (in the HoH letter) and it's making me feel guilty."

Christine can't stop crying. Derrick suggests asking Big Brother not to air Zingbot's zing to her. 

Not only the zing but her behavior is being talked about by the Feedsters, Twitter, and her husband.  Too late to put the cat in the box.

I generally wear a full head weave, so I don't find anything at all wrong with extensions.  But I also don't find anything wrong with vanity either, i think its okay to want to look like what you perceive to be pretty.  But a lot of the times I do it all, makeup, heels, dresses, hair, and I've never found any of it to be ridiculous.  IMO, life is too short to not do what makes you feel better about yourself, and I'm of the opinion that when you think you look good it can make you feel good.  However, I don't understand why they hurt, I've known people with 30 inch weaves who haven't had headaches from the weight of the hair so i wonder if she isn't somehow clipping them in wrong.

As for Christine, I can't possibly believe she would ask CBS not to air a Zing for her, they owe her absolutely nothing.  I hope she asks them and I hope they laugh in her face.

• Love 7

The comp will probably be basically like last season, an endurance with the jurors trying to outlast each other to return and then being able to also win HOH. I think Hayden has the best shot at this, so that's good for me.

Now that you say that, I think it will be like last years.  In that comp there were two winners:  the player still in the game that stayed on the longest and the evicted player staying on the longest.  I think it will be the exact same thing, only this time both will be HOH.   I'm guessing one or both HOHs will be allowed or required to from the evicted HG pool as well and if an evicted HG wins BotB they'll be allowed to return as well.  Production is just creaming themselves too much over this dual HOH twist to let it drop.

I generally wear a full head weave, so I don't find anything at all wrong with extensions.  But I also don't find anything wrong with vanity either, i think its okay to want to look like what you perceive to be pretty.  But a lot of the times I do it all, makeup, heels, dresses, hair, and I've never found any of it to be ridiculous.  IMO, life is too short to not do what makes you feel better about yourself, and I'm of the opinion that when you think you look good it can make you feel good.  However, I don't understand why they hurt, I've known people with 30 inch weaves who haven't had headaches from the weight of the hair so i wonder if she isn't somehow clipping them in wrong.

As for Christine, I can't possibly believe she would ask CBS not to air a Zing for her, they owe her absolutely nothing.  I hope she asks them and I hope they laugh in her face.

I agree with you about always wanting to look your best, absolutely.  I can tell by that picture that her hair is very thin.  Couple that with a few shots I have seen of here on the feeds/TV where you can acutally see how sparce it is on the sides, I get it why she is freaked and wears the extentions.  Her headaches are being caused by wearing way too many and too long pieces that she is attaching to very little hair.  She would do well with shoulder lenght hair so the extentions are lighter. 

• Love 2

I want Nicole to come back, team up with Donny and Victoria, and get out Frankie, Derrick, Cody & Christine (in that order). Then the final three can be Donny, Nicole and Victoria. I want Christine to stay because she sucks and could never win, plus it would be poetic justice for the final four to be 3 woman and Donny. So even though I'd like to see Zach in the mix, I don't think it will happen. He is too blind to the true nature of Frankie and Derrick, and I don't see that changing. So this is my dream scenario.

• Love 1

Julie said last Thursday that this Frankie/Derrick HoH was the last dual-HoH week.

If the competition is endurance like last year's was, it'll give the evicted HGs the chance to inform each other about Derrick's game. He's likely screwed if Hayden/Nicole get back in and Derrick makes it a unanimous vote against Zach this week. Also, last year this was the HoH Elissa won and just when it seemed like all was lost, Amanda's game went to pieces the following week.

• Love 1

Victoria will be useless to anyone who returns; she is with Derrick all the way and would NEVER vote for him.  And she is right, Derrick will take her to F2, that is his plan.  She has no chance of winning and she must realize that.  Right?  Well, maybe not.  She is not that bright.

• Love 2

I was squeeing over here on my couch at the appearance of Zingbot, but then I realized we probably won't see Zingy until the Wednesday show. Booooo! Tonight will be nominations and the BoB, then Wednesday will be the Veto competition and the Veto ceremony, sooooo.....potentially, they could hold the Zingbot footage until Thursday. Waaaah! Unless the comp to bring back the evicted houseguest will also air on Thursday's show...nah. If we're back to just one HoH this week, then they'll probably air that competition on next Sunday's show in place of the now defunct BoB. It is after that when maybe we'll see some luxury competitions to make filler for the Sunday shows.

I think we will see the returning HG on Thursday's live show when they will all compete for one HOH slot.   The returnee who lasts the longest will remain in the game.  I cannot remember if they are safe for a week or not.  Zack will not have time to talk to the others so we will see him tell the others what he knows during the endurance comp.  The only think he is going to say is to get Frankie out because he will be full of hurt and rage. 

Did anyone else hear Donny and Zach discussing their brothers last night?  It happened around 10:40 PM BBT.  Zach's interest in Donny's brother allowed Donny to open up about his family.  It really was quite lovely and just made me love Donny all the more. :) Of course Caleb had to try and one-up Donny -- Go figure!

Edited by alegria
  • Love 2

There was a rejected letter from Tim?! Ooh, do tell. How do we know about it? I'd love to read what was in there too!

Tim tweeted that he was upset because he stayed up all night writing her a new letter and they gave her the one that he had written earlier.  I'm assuming he addressed the Cody situation and production didn't want that aired.

That shirt Caleb was wearing last night was remarkably ugly. It's like a henley with like floral on the sleeves. I'm sure he's worn this before, but I was in the mood to post something negative about him!

• Love 2

There was a rejected letter from Tim?! Ooh, do tell. How do we know about it? I'd love to read what was in there too!

Tim tweeted that he was upset because he stayed up all night writing her a new letter and they gave her the one that he had written earlier.  I'm assuming he addressed the Cody situation and production didn't want that aired.

I think this is the "other" letter, nothing explosive about it, but he tweeted he was upset it wasn't read.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1002953/

Did anyone else hear Donny and Zach discussing their brothers last night? It happened around 10:40 PM BBT. Zach's interest in Donny's brother allowed Donny to open up about his family. It really was quite lovely and just made me love Donny all the more. :) Of course Caleb had to try and one-up Donny -- Go figure!

Yes, I did see it on BBAD. It was quite touching. It made me like Zach more because he actually wanted to know about Donny and his family. I'm convinced that Zach is really not the jerk he is in the BB house. He's really got a big heart.

When he finds out he's Frankie's target this week, it's going to kill him. I don't think he will get over it.

• Love 2

The other Zings I haven't seen posted here were that Derrick is ugly, Victoria isn't playing the game, Caleb wears makeup, Zach is not cool (unemployed/lives with mom)... that's all I know.

I'm sorry, I think the zing at Derrick's "ugliness" is inappropriately cruel.  First of all, I think Christine and Frankie are far more unattractive than Derrick.  But the bottom line - to me - is not snarking on something that can't be controlled.  His facial hair - fair game.  Christine's nose - not fair game.  Victoria's thin hair - not fair game.  Victoria's excessive extensions - fair game.

I have to disagree with how someone plays Big Brother or Survivor is a reflection of how they deal with people in the real world. But if this were true, then I guess that would make Zach a huge asshole as well so he doesn't deserve the sympathy. I haven't seen him have any bigger "heart" than Frankie, Cody, Caleb, etc.

Big Brother is a psychological game, and it involves strategy that sometimes requires emotionally disconnecting in ways you wouldn't normally in the real world. But I will agree that the lies and disconnect come more easily for some than others. This is why a contestant like Amber didn't have a prayer.

This is why Derrick has been playing so well. His career requires him to be able to lie and disconnect in various situations. However, I don't think it makes him a shitty evil person like he is being made out to be by some.

I agree.  So many people were worked up over Tony's win on Survivor.  I prefer players like Derrick and Tony, who play strategically, rather than emotionally and personally.  Neither guys were perfect - who is?  They slipped up and made personal comments, etc.  But they came in with clear goals and kept their eyes on the prize.  I respect that.

At this point, I won't be satisfied unless Derrick or Donny wins.  Derrick for game play, Donny for his humanity.

Whoever said Zach loses sight of his goal when he's distracted by something shiny, I agree.  He reminds me of greyhounds racing around the track when a real bunny runs past.  They all immediately change routes.  Zach should never have attempted to play this game without his meds.  I wonder if the producers encouraged him to leave his meds behind so he would be more unstable.  I don't enjoy watching it.

• Love 5

I will say that Derrick looks better now than his before photo. He looks awful with the sudo mustache & beard though. He lost so much weight in the face and looks totally different. Which is odd since all they do is eat & sleep. Has Derrick been working out?

I'm sorry, I think the zing at Derrick's "ugliness" is inappropriately cruel.  First of all, I think Christine and Frankie are far more unattractive than Derrick.  But the bottom line - to me - is not snarking on something that can't be controlled.  His facial hair - fair game.  Christine's nose - not fair game.  Victoria's thin hair - not fair game.  Victoria's excessive extensions - fair game.

I agree.  So many people were worked up over Tony's win on Survivor.  I prefer players like Derrick and Tony, who play strategically, rather than emotionally and personally.  Neither guys were perfect - who is?  They slipped up and made personal comments, etc.  But they came in with clear goals and kept their eyes on the prize.  I respect that.

At this point, I won't be satisfied unless Derrick or Donny wins.  Derrick for game play, Donny for his humanity.

Whoever said Zach loses sight of his goal when he's distracted by something shiny, I agree.  He reminds me of greyhounds racing around the track when a real bunny runs past.  They all immediately change routes.  Zach should never have attempted to play this game without his meds.  I wonder if the producers encouraged him to leave his meds behind so he would be more unstable.  I don't enjoy watching it.

I agree with both of you who expressed that Derrick is playing well, he is.  He is the only one there who I can say deserves the "best game played" vote.  Donny is precious and he will win fan favorite and I would not mind seeing sit next to Derrick in F2.  But Donny is missing opportunities right and left to apply his quiet logic to those who will listen.  Without stepping out of his comfort zone he could have planted many seeds.  It is too late now. 

• Love 1

Up until today, I have been rooting for any developments that would prevent the seemingly inevitable Derrick win, even if that meant having Frankie around longer.   After seeing the things that Frankie has said about Zach, I want nothing but to see Frankie leave asap.  He really is despicable.  Yes, people do behave uncharacteristically in the BB house, both for game reasons and because of the isolation and stress.  But as with last year's cast, there is no possible justification for expressing such violence and cruelty toward another person.

• Love 10

Derrick lost a lot of weight really early on, which makes me think that he eats a lot outside of the house, and has been eating differently inside the house.  Zach I think works out out of the house, but in the house just eats all the time.  On the activity trackers you can see how their weight is different when they leave.  Brittany gained 10 pounds in the house.  Paola was 91 pounds when she was evicted.  I bet Derrick is down over 15 pounds.  Remember Maggie?  She lost a lot of weight in the house too.

(Best Day Leaderboard): 

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/fitness/leaderboard/

• Love 1

Wow! Derrick was 187. I guess he eats a lot of donuts on the job. Derrick's mind is always running & he is probably just living on adrenalin. It will be interesting to see how much he, Cody & Zach will gain/lose.

Up until today, I have been rooting for any developments that would prevent the seemingly inevitable Derrick win, even if that meant having Frankie around longer.   After seeing the things that Frankie has said about Zach, I want nothing but to see Frankie leave asap.  He really is despicable.  Yes, people do behave uncharacteristically in the BB house, both for game reasons and because of the isolation and stress.  But as with last year's cast, there is no possible justification for expressing such violence and cruelty toward another person.

My focus has changed, too.  I just want Frankie out and booed. 

• Love 5

I think it would be very difficult to keep up a facade 24 hours a day, day in and day out, for three months.  Witness Frankie who spent the first month "I love you"-ing everybody, but gradually we've seen a meaner side of his personality emerge.  Personality traits that have remained consistent throughout the season probably reflect who that person is, IMO.

• Love 10

Normally I would feel sorry for someone who is in the position that Zach appears to be.  However, after watching him gleefully plan ways to hurt other people's feelings I can't help thinking of reaping and sowing.  If it was so much fun to torture other people (especially those on the way out), he should be fine with experiencing some emotional pain.

Yup....this is why I'm fine with him leaving, I call bullshit on the 'he's a little boy with a good heart'.  From what I can see, he bullys the weak but can't take it when it is thrown back on his ass.

• Love 4

I don't care one way or another whether Zach stays, but I would love for the DR to start stroking Frankie's ego about having all the power and being able to pull off the Biggest Move of the Season! in getting someone (Derrick) who's never been nommed and is running everything up and out. I just want Derrick gone, to see how other people's games shape up when they're not playing Derrick's game. Once again, we have the chance for a major shift in the house, and it's going to be same shit, different day. I just can't with these people.

• Love 7

Just because it'll shake up the rest of the game, and takes away the most likely sure winner, I want Derrick gone too....  but not this week, if its like it seems to be shaping up, when a Juror (or 2) can make their way back in.  Have it be next week, or a week after - whenever re-entries are no longer possible.

Frankie has to go soon too.  But that's a simple personal choice, for me, before anything to do with all else, game-wise.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 4

Julie said last Thursday that this Frankie/Derrick HoH was the last dual-HoH week.

If the competition is endurance like last year's was, it'll give the evicted HGs the chance to inform each other about Derrick's game. He's likely screwed if Hayden/Nicole get back in and Derrick makes it a unanimous vote against Zach this week. Also, last year this was the HoH Elissa won and just when it seemed like all was lost, Amanda's game went to pieces the following week.

Yep, you've hit the nail on the head. I am so looking forward to Hayden and Nicole in an endurance comp side by side Thursday night with the current HGs, doing lots of damage to Derrick and his game with their comments/warnings. That could be classic.

I should think the CBS show tonight would have to include a segment devoted to Christine and Cody's inappropriate fondling. The only time I think it's been referred to so far was once when Nicole mentioned it to Victoria. This segment would have to be shown as a set-up for the Zingbot's remarks about Christine and Cody.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2

From Jokers:

11:07 PM Frankie telling Christine that he wants a house meeting to tell Zach he is going so he isn't blindsided and knows he has no hope. NT

11:27 PM Frankie regarding Zach: I want to put the baby to sleep & then stab it in the heart. NT

11:27 PM Frankie is telling Derrick in HOH room that he (Frankie) wants to be the one to do this to Zach. Derrick says "Oh, you're goingto do it". Frankie says he wants Zach to know there is no hope.

Wow.

ETA: 11:47 PM Frankie wants to stab Zach in the heart, pull the dildo out of his ass and bathe in his blood. NT

It sounds like they all want Zach out this week. Have any of them questioned or been worried that he or any of the other evicted HH will come back? They don't seem that concerned.

Good lord. Why does he engage in all this violent imagery? I couldn't even form those thoughts in my head. Disgusting.

I thought from about week 2 or 3 that he was an awful person, and that's why I couldn't root against Derrick. Now I can see that he's worse than I even thought.

• Love 1

Oh, wow. Christine has some damage control to do when she gets out and not only with Tim. She isn't painting herself to be someone I'd want to employ or want managing me. She says awful things about people who were supposed to be her friends. It's Big Brother, sure, and lying is part of the game but there were personal statements she's made that show the mean girl inside and that's hard to cover back up.

• Love 1

But Donny is missing opportunities right and left to apply his quiet logic to those who will listen.  Without stepping out of his comfort zone he could have planted many seeds.  It is too late now.

The thing is that Donny has tried, numerous tries, but these people will not listen or think he's simply viewed as "conniving" or "scheming" because they're all under the Derrick mist. Unfrotunately, it also doesn't help that this cast has shunned him because he sticks out in both his look (the beard) and his age (while he's not terribly older than the rest of them, he is more mature than the rest by a mile and it shows). I really think Donny gave up working with anyone else too much once he, Hayden, and Nicole were on the wrong side of the Jocasta/Zach double eviction night because he knows the numbers will never be on his side and there's nothing he can do about it.

The biggest example of someone not listening to Donny and then royally fucking Donny's game up was when Cody was HoH. Donny very nearly got Cody to put up Caleb as the replacement, but Derrick got to Cody and Cody copped out at the last second because Derrick wanted Brittany out.

As long as everyone else is playing Derrick's game for them, Donny's screwed and Donny knows it. It's really S6's Friendship all over again with Derrick playing the Maggie role. Just with people who are consistently winning the competitions.

• Love 2

It's funny, this is exactly how I've been trying to teach my kids the difference between teasing and bullying among their friends and classmates.  It's why I can't be too hard on someone if they aren't the brightest crayon in the box.  They're just working with the hand they've been dealt....

• Love 2

Another classic Frankie and Zach moment, from Jokers:

Frankie, on seeing Kathy Griffin: "Did you see my reaction? I was screaming & jumping like a 4 year old girl." Zach: "You do that a lot though."

Frankie thinks his antics are so cute and charming.  There is absolutely nothing cute or charming about watching a 31 year old man screaming, flouncing, prancing, twirling and acting like a 12 year old girl.  To use one of Christine's favorite descriptions, it's disgusting!  Last year I couldn't stand Andy the asshole in his stupid Garanimal outfits, but my dislike for Frankie is even stronger.  Go away, you ugly troll!  Go back to New York and resume your pathetic D-list career! 

• Love 9

Another classic Frankie and Zach moment, from Jokers:

Frankie, on seeing Kathy Griffin: "Did you see my reaction? I was screaming & jumping like a 4 year old girl." Zach: "You do that a lot though."

Frankie thinks his antics are so cute and charming.  There is absolutely nothing cute or charming about watching a 31 year old man screaming, flouncing, prancing, twirling and acting like a 12 year old girl.  To use one of Christine's favorite descriptions, it's disgusting!  Last year I couldn't stand Andy the asshole in his stupid Garanimal outfits, but my dislike for Frankie is even stronger.  Go away, you ugly troll!  Go back to New York and resume your pathetic D-list career! 

Now he's gone way too far.  Insulting 4 year old girls.  This kid knows no bounds!

• Love 2

In the battle between Frankie and Derrick (because let's face it, that's what this season boils down to), I dislike both of them, and have no hope for a winner I'll remotely like. But I'll take Derrick's gameplay/personality every day of the week and twice on Sunday over Frankie and his histrionics.

I did laugh at Zach last night when he was bragging how when Victoria came to him for his vote this week he would just laugh in her face. A) because we all know that Zach is 95% bark and only 5% bite, and b) because I wouldn't mind see the opposite occur.

• Love 7

That shirt Caleb was wearing last night was remarkably ugly. It's like a henley with like floral on the sleeves. I'm sure he's worn this before, but I was in the mood to post something negative about him!

Last night while I was at work, someone walked by me in the same shirt and I said to myself "Oh my God, that's the ugly shirt that Caleb wore at the start of the season."  Weird, huh?

• Love 1

However, I don't understand why they hurt, I've known people with 30 inch weaves who haven't had headaches from the weight of the hair so i wonder if she isn't somehow clipping them in wrong.

Everyone is different. I can't even wear a ponytail in my natural, fine hair without getting a splitting headache.
  • Love 2

In the battle between Frankie and Derrick (because let's face it, that's what this season boils down to), I dislike both of them, and have no hope for a winner I'll remotely like. But I'll take Derrick's gameplay/personality every day of the week and twice on Sunday over Frankie and his histrionics.

Has Frankie even been playing the game at all? He cares more about camera time and using his sister as leverage. He has no game play. JMPO, but he's still because production wants him there. Not due to good game play. Seriously. He's evicting he only real ally this week. How stupid.

I agree with the above poster regarding Frankie and Andy. Hated Andy but would rather see him than a 31 year old famewhore man acting like 12 year old riding on his 20 year old sisters coattails. At least Andy was an adult. I've wanted Frankie gone for weeks now.

Derrick, as much as I loathe him, is playing. Probably one of the few that are playing. The rest are there for a paid vacation with the hopes of TV stardom. It's been sad.

I still want Derrick gone.

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 3

Jokers:

1:23 PM Donny and Cody talking about BOB and how they had cuts on hands from galvanized fence. Donny "It was NOT ribbed for our pleasure" NT

Tee Hee Donny, you make good one liners. He does so much better socially one on one with the other HG

• Love 7

Even headbands give me a throbbing headache after a few hours, so I can definitely see how all that stuff clipped to Victoria's head would hurt, especially since she wears them all day, every day.  I attribute a lot of her insecurity and vanity to her age.  I cared so much more about that stuff then than I do now, and if hair extensions had been a thing back when I was in my early 20's, I probably would have tried them even though my own hair was perfectly fine.  I always thought I should look better than I did, even though I know now looked my best at that time without even trying...I just didn't have the benefit of the wisdom on these things that comes with age.  I'm still not sure why Victoria thought Amber was so fake and why she was so angry about it, unless that was more of her own insecurities bubbling forth, because Amber wasn't fake in her actions, nor was she fake in her appearance.  I can't help but think Victoria just envied that Amber was able to look the way she did and it was seemingly effortless, whereas Victoria feels the need to primp and check herself in the mirror every second to make sure her fake hair is still on straight and her make-up hasn't gotten smeared.  I'm sure Victoria in her 30's will be much more relaxed about these things than she is now.  I'm in my 40's and I can hardly be arsed to put on makeup unless I'm going out somewhere more important than the grocery store, but my makeup and hair routine from ages 14 to 29 was around 45 minutes every day.  Exhausting to think about now!

Caleb's story last night about his brother making his wife put raw deer guts in her mouth in exchange for "getting" to wax his butthole?  Who knew it could get even more horrifying and disgusting from there, but it sure did (anyone who missed it, consider yourselves incredibly lucky) - and Caleb took video of the whole thing and even put it on YouTube?!?!?.  Sounds like Caleb being around his brothers brings out the absolute worst in him.  Living in a house full of people who don't think like the people he's normally around is probably the best thing that could have ever happened to him, but sadly, I expect once he is back in that environment he will sink straight back to that awful level.

• Love 3

Did anyone else hear Donny and Zach discussing their brothers last night?  It happened around 10:40 PM BBT.  Zach's interest in Donny's brother allowed Donny to open up about his family.  It really was quite lovely and just made me love Donny all the more. :) Of course Caleb had to try and one-up Donny -- Go figure!

OMG, Calab was trying to one-up EVERYONE's stories at dinner.  Donny told a work story about how he almost rolled downhill in a frontloader and Calab immediately told some random story about his dad who was pulling a trailer loaded with THREE bulldozers, that his dad BOUGHT, and they fell off into the street.   When the talk turned to football, Calab interjected to say he was the BEST high school safety in the STATE - and the other hgs should check out his highlight tape he made for college scouts.    The camera kept looking at Cody looking bored and disgusted.  There were plenty more examples - including Frankie telling stories about Broadway and Mama Mia but eventually Calab just sucked all the air out of the room. 

Finally, Calab cleared the room (and cracked himself up)  with a random disgusting story about his brother, his sister-in-law, some raw deer guts, a butt waxing, and poop.  What the fuck?  

ETA:  Sorry, @Irritable, I didn't see your post before I wrote mine.  I wish I could unhear that Calab story in all it's gory detail.  His brother sounds like a real prize. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 3