Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

They knowingly come on a game where rigging is prominent. Use it.

I agree, if I were to give advice to someone about to go into the BB house, I'd try to give them an idea of the different ways the game gets rigged, what prompts BB to rig for one person and tell them they have to play production just as much as they have to play the other hamsters.

ETA: If she were smarter, I'd say Nicole's crying could be justified. Considering how bonkers some fans could get, there's reason to worry about fearing you won't be able to have a social media account without a deranged Grande fan cyberbulling you thinking it will get the fan Arianna or Frankie's attention.

Edited by Wax Lion
  • Love 2

Frankie's big reveal and his acting all the time reminds me of Norma Desmond from "Sunset Boulevard". "I'm ready for my close-up, Ms. Grodner!" Pathetic. And I'm so tired of all his hugging and "Love you!"s. 

• Love 6

Now that Christine has the HOH room, and all the privacy that entails, it's about to get real adulterous up in here. I love how the cameras kept zooming in on Christine and Tim's wedding photo as she cuddles with Cody on the bed. And Cody has the gall to say "Sorry Tim, I hate to lay here with her because it's not right for me." It's not right for YOU?!

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 3

This was different from just throwing a comp, though. Caleb made it clear he would literally sit down and leave Frankie on his own.

burgerblitz, I forget when it happened but Frankie actually did use the line from Sunset Boulevard, "I'm ready for my close-up."

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1

tell them they have to play production just as much as they have to play the other hamsters.

That's the best advice a person could receive!

I don't know why we are all surprised everytime this happens (or outraged when it plays out against one of our favorites).  They all need to step back, sleep a bit, and figure out the best path forward.  It's almost silly to pretend this game is anything other than it is and that comps will never be reset to favorite who is production's favorite, nor that votes won't be influenced, if they can.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 1

Now that Christine has the HOH room, and all the privacy that entails, it's about to get real adulterous up in here. I love how the cameras kept zooming in on Christine and Tim's wedding photo as she cuddles with Cody on the bed. And Cody has the gall to say "Sorry Tim, I hate to lay with her because it's not right for me." It's not right for YOU?!

Wondering what the odds are when Christine exits the Game, she's looking to be met by her loving husband and is met by a process server instead....

This was different from just throwing a comp, though. Caleb made it clear he would literally sit down and leave Frankie on his own.

...and a comp just magically materialized which gave a person working solo a game advantage over two people working as a team.

Who'da thunk?

:P

ETA: Correcting autocorrect corrections. Again.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 1

It sounds like Caleb won a trip during BOB so maybe he did participate.

ETA: If she were smarter, I'd say Nicole's crying could be justified. Considering how bonkers some fans could get, there's reason to worry about fearing you won't be able to have a social media account without a deranged Grande fan cyberbulling you thinking it will get the fan Arianna or Frankie's attention.

I was thinking about this earlier. I could see her being upset because of that. Shelly's husband received death threats because she voted against Jeff.

Wow, I was away from all this for a while and come back to see that everything has changed! I haven't watched or read anything other than your posts but have a question about Frankie's social media presence. Is he just a "personality" on social media or does he own or run something? I was wondering about his use of the word "mogul." Has he explained how he makes his money?

Edited by NeelyO

Pretty girl but not in the same league as Amber.

Oh, I think she is much, much, much prettier than Amber.  But I don't think Amber is gorgeous in the face, there is something off with her mouth and her teeth.  I just think Amber's looks are sort of....typical pretty,  Skinny girl, light skinned, green eyes....typical.  Don't get me wrong, I think Amber is a pretty girl, I just think Candace is much prettier.  

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 7

Just a reminder (even though it occurred a couple days ago), please don't use the live feed discussion thread as a live chat for the episodes as they broadcast. Save the discussion for after the episode airs, and keep it in the appropriate episode thread. Thanks, y'all. 

I'm so sorry to ask this, and please believe I am not at all asking in a snarky way.  I do like coming here to find out if "x and y won battle of the block" or who won "power of veto" and what everyone watching the live feeds thinks because they have seen it all as it unfolds.  and they also have a better feel for the alliances the players have and how one person, or team's win will affect the rest of the game.  I don't mind the episode being spoiled for me because I know that this topic has a "spoiler" heading.

I don't want to break any rules, but is there a place where people can talk about the live feeds including what will happen in the upcoming episode?  For example, if I'm reading this correctly, the POV may happen on the live feeds on a Monday, and so those who watch the live feeds will know about who won the POV on a Monday, but you don't want them to talk about it until Wednesday when the POV competition is held?  I personally don't mind knowing about it (although I don't know that I have the patience/budget to purchase the live feeds) and thought that this was a discussion topic where that could be done?  If not is there another discussion topic where thats being done?

If I should be asking in another way, please tell me, and please know, I'm not asking with any sort of attitude.  I know its hard to read, or not read snarky in the tone of a message, but I really want to know.

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 1

Derrick's pep talk to a distraught/stressed out Victoria just now has been hugely impressive. He goes beyond "It's just a game" rhetoric. His perspective is admirable and clear-eyed. I did chuckle when, about an hour ago, he was in the kitchen with Zach, Caleb, Victoria and Nicole and actually referred to the possibiliity of America voting on "incentives." Brillliant stuff.

Edited by TimWil

Did Frank tell the truth about his age as well?

And I know a lot of people despised last season because of how hateful some of the hamsters were, but I was consistently entertained. Sadly this season is rarely doing that for me. Heck even S12 had the glorious trainwreck that is Rachel Reilly.

• Love 1

No, the issue was only with the discussion we were having about the live show while the live show was airing. Everything else is fair game. 

Thank you for clearing that up.  I was so confused and that makes total sense.  I was Beast Mode Confused.

• Love 6

I'm not sure what the actual comp was:  Sounds like a maze of some sort.  Caleb apparently 'won' a one day slop-free pass and a football game:  Gee...THAT doesn't sound like pro-Frankie tinkering at ALL.

Watching Frankie 'come clean' about Ariana made me want to vomit.  I wanna say it was about 11:30 HT.  He's a 'social media mogul'.  1.5 million followers (If you combine all his social media accounts')  Victoria lost her shit over the revelation.  Oh...and Frankie is competing for his charity - something that builds schools in Africa for kids.

'Sorry, Derrick's kids - No college funds for you:  Frankie wants to help kids in Africa read."

Seriously - Frankie is amped up to 11 now on the insufferable scale.

Bye Donny - thanks for making the season enjoyable.

Christine has talked about her church. I wonder what the people in her church think of her and Cody. She is going to have real trouble when she leaves the Big Brother house. Not only marital issues, but issues with other people in her life.

And I suspect trouble with her employer:  She's has talked, at length sometimes, about how she's 'traded' coffee for Tattoo work.  I'm sure her employer will love knowing she's been subtracting from their profits to pay for her body art.

• Love 5
Yep. It's going to be the Boogie effect. Especially now that Frankie is safe.

Yeah, now that I've had a chance to watch some of last night's feeds, I agree and think that's just what Frankie intended. In addition to his boasts about what he can do for them he told the women that if he raises enough money, he'll take them all along to Africa to build the school. This makes me dislike him even more than I did before. Why did he feel compelled to tell the women that he was a triple major who graduated summa cum laude? To warn or scare them about his superior intellect or just letting them know how all around awesome he is? 

• Love 2

Trying to look on the bright side, here. Something has finally happened in the game that Derrick didn't control, and will knock his game for a bit of a loop, possibly impeding his inevitable march to the end. If Frankie had been voted out before the "returning player" business, he'd be a lock to come back. If Donny leaves now, Donny's virtually a lock to come back - if Fucking Grodner can rig this for Frankie, she can either rig something for Donny or just have a straight viewer vote, and the current viewer favorite is pretty much a lock.

I checked Tim's Twitter the other night, and he's convinced that he can tell Christine is "playing" Cody by her tone of voice when she talks to him. Okay, guy, whatever you need to tell yourself to be able to sleep at night.

• Love 5

The difference with Boogie and Frankie is that in All-Stars some of the people like Erika hung out with Boogie before the show plus Boogie could actually get some of them jobs at his restaurants.  I think its funny that Derrick is telling people Frankie won't talk to them after the show because I don't see Derrick talking to any of these house guests after the show. Frankie will have them on his stupid YouTube show at least.

• Love 2

So now that Frankie can get what he wants, what DOES Frankie want? Does he want Donny out?

Frankie certainly should want Donny out. Donny is his only real competition for Production's Favorite and for America's Favorite.

New clue for Jeopardy, if they do a Big Brother category:

Q:  The most unlikely hamster to be a voice of reason to starstruck folks.

A:  Who is Victoria?

Victoria, who actually loves Ariana Grande, basically telling Nicole she's a dumb ass for crying over Frankie's reveal is amazing. I mean when even she can see how stupid that is, you know it's dumb as hell!

Did Frank tell the truth about his age as well?

LOL!

And I know a lot of people despised last season because of how hateful some of the hamsters were, but I was consistently entertained. Sadly this season is rarely doing that for me. Heck even S12 had the glorious trainwreck that is Rachel Reilly.

Amen. This season is honestly the most boring I can remember. It's so shitty. I mean honestly bring back last season's racists because at least they provided entertainment sometimes.

Rigging has been a huge part of the game since BB8. (The season AG took over, shocking!) What gets me about the rigging is that it always ends up taking away legitimate interesting things that could happen. This might be the most glaring example. Frankie leaving might have finally caused a shift in dynamics and allowed the 'other side of the house,' that includes exactly 2 people, to have a chance. Oh well. 

The funny thing for me is that it's basically guaranteed now that one of the 2 people I like will get evicted. LOL. Well, unless Donny wins veto and Christine is dumb enough to put up Nicole. Then Nicole would go, which would be funny.

I hope that this bullshit at least fucks up Derrick's game some.

The Derrick comment about Ariana Grande comes off as sour grapes-Ariana Grande is new, young, fresh and definitely the It Girl. Madonna is an old hag in comparison. Her shelf life is narrowing as you read this. Derrick has no clue about who's hot and who's not, anyway.

Well, since pop stars come and go, lets see if Ariana stands the test of time.  If her shelf life lasts until she's 50, like Madonna, then I'll be impressed. 

• Love 19

The funny thing for me is that it's basically guaranteed now that one of the 2 people I like will get evicted.

Quoting myself, but I take this back. I forgot for a second that Derrick controls every vote (IDK how I forgot that!) and there's not a chance in hell he's gonna let Victoria go, so if Donny wins veto then my two faves are safe.

They better rig veto for Donny, dammit!

I was looking elsewhere for info about the BOB comp and, damn, they really went for it with the rigging. I didn't expect that much!

Edited by peachmangosteen
I checked Tim's Twitter the other night, and he's convinced that he can tell Christine is "playing" Cody by her tone of voice when she talks to him. Okay, guy, whatever you need to tell yourself to be able to sleep at night.

He seems to go back and forth between defending her, and being absolutely upset at her. I don't blame him because he keeps getting hounded by stupid fans so his mind is probably going back and forth. I feel bad for the guy, personally. He's trying so hard to remain positive about his wife and Cody when really, he just wants to punch Cody in the face and give Christine a stern lecture to about intimacy and PDA. 

The rigging of the BOB comp is so blatantly obvious. Caleb should have kept his mouth shut, just threw the comp silently and that way, the show probably wouldn't have rigged it in Frankie's favour. I get they are just interested in the drama and ratings, but Frankie's not well liked. Nobody cares if he's related to a popstar; they just want him gone, and now Donny and Zach are screwed because of it.

I need Victoria to win POV so she can take Donny off the block. Honestly, I won't care if Zach goes because maybe Hayden can give him a reality check about Derrick and Cody, the two people lying to him almost as much as Frankie has. Like, it pisses me off that they throw the blame on Frankie for wanting him gone last week. It's excellent strategy, but it still angers me because they've driven a major wedge between the two of them and Frankie even believes that he was the reason Zach was going to go home. I don't even like Frankie and I think he's being majorly played. But it is good for Derrick, because his game play is almost on point so I know I can't be too pissed off about that.

I need Victoria to win POV so she can take Donny off the block.

This would be amazing, but it would NEVER happen. I love Victoria, but she's Derrick's puppet and Derrick would never allow her to remove Donny if she won POV.

Like, it pisses me off that they throw the blame on Frankie for wanting him gone last week. It's excellent strategy, but it still angers me because they've driven a major wedge between the two of them and Frankie even believes that he was the reason Zach was going to go home.

Maybe if Frankie hadn't spent hours on end throwing Zach under every bus and pushing for him to nommed and evicted since week 2 then none of this would've happen.

Someone on Twitter said that Frankie doesn't realize it, but he revealed to Derrick that Frankie is production's pet. Derrick will try to get Frankie out asap now. Derrick knows production rigged the BOB for Frankie. Can Derrick beat production and get Frankie out? If anyone can, I think it's him.

I love how pissed Derrick is about this whole thing. I imagine it's because he thought he was America/Production's fave, which LOL.

No one but Caleb really gives a fuck about Frankie's media mogul-ness, so this didn't save Frankie's game and he can't possibly get to the end unless Production tries to pull off this type of blatant rigging every week. Which, honestly, they'll probably try. They have no shame.

• Love 3

Congrats Frankie, easily my new most despised houseguest of all time.

When he said "media mogul" I wanted to throw him through a window.

I'm also having trouble finding a person I've hated more on this show. There were worse human beings, but he is by far the most insufferable. His life accomplishments and his sense of importance to mankind are so out of whack.

It's made more frustrating by the fact that no one will (or can) do anything about it!!! At best it's 12 days until he leaves the house, and even then I have my doubts.

I hope Zach wins veto and then I will step away from this shitshow until Thursday bc I will know my favorite is safe and the rest of the house machinations are irrelevant. But this will of course not happen because Zach suck balls at competions.

Second week in a row this show is making me feel feelings. Damn you show.

I did not watch Thursday's show or read the updates for Thursday and Friday, and I fucking have zero idea about what has happened or what is going on now by trying to scan through the feed recaps. Wth?

Zach suck balls at competions.

I was just reading a rundown on comp wins/losses and Zach is tied with Victoria for most losses. LOL! Zach's terrible game play is one of the only things I find consistently entertaining this season. I mean, they all suck game wise/are stupid, but at least him and Victoria's shitty game play is funny/cute to me.

I did not watch Thursday's show or read the updates for Thursday and Friday, and I fucking have zero idea about what has happened or what is going on now by trying to scan through the feed recaps. Wth?

The most relevant thing is Production pulled off the rigging to end all riggings to save Frankie, for some inexplicable reason.

Frankie reminds me of all the broadway people I have had as clients for work they all think they are the most important people in the world when in reality not even hardcore broadway fans would care who they are so maybe that's why he does not bother me that much I am just used to it. Zach really needs to stop acting like a 10 year old over Frankie's secret because its just making himself a bigger target.

Zach really needs to stop acting like a 10 year old over Frankie's secret because its just making himself a bigger target.

Zach could give a shit.  I think he was actually less mad after the reveal than before, but still mad.  He has said a few times now, he loves Frankie and is so pissed that he was (1) trying to get him out and (2) making fun of him behind his back.  He got his feelings hurt.  (I'm not saying this is some stupid sexual Zankie bullshitty thing which I don't care about). I understand why he's upset.  It's one thing to get someone voted off a game show.  It is quite another to shred someone personally and mock them behind their back.  It was unnecessary, Frankie is an ass, I don't like him, fishcakes.  

• Love 4

Zach could give a shit.  I think he was actually less mad after the reveal than before, but still mad.  He has said a few times now, he loves Frankie and is so pissed that he was (1) trying to get him out and (2) making fun of him behind his back.  He got his feelings hurt.  (I'm not saying this is some stupid sexual Zankie bullshitty thing which I don't care about). I understand why he's upset.  It's one thing to get someone voted off a game show.  It is quite another to shred someone personally and mock them behind their back.  It was unnecessary, Frankie is an ass, I don't like him, fishcakes.

I get the personal stuff, but he keeps saying his game is done and acting all defeated people like Cody and Derrick don't want to deal with him. I really don't blame Cody and Derrick especially Cody who kept telling him to stop giving up. And Zach is acting all pissy because he wont win Fan Favorite.

Edited by choclatechip45

I'm reading tweets about how Production may have "adjusted" the comp once Caleb revealed he was going to sit down and not do it. I'm all for this if it's true. Frankie was at a distinct disadvantage, wasn't he?

The entire Duel HoH/Battle of the Block thing itself is one enormous rig. For some reason the producers seemed to have decided that the audience didn't like it when the strongest physical competitors were evicted early in the game because by design this "twist" virtually guarantees the physically weakest players would be nominated and evicted. So if they step in and modify or outright change the competitions to favor specific HGs that doesn't surprise me in the least.

What surprises me is if they think Frankie is so popular with the audience. I haven't gotten that impression at all. He's annoying as hell.

• Love 1

I think Frankie's "popularity" comes from the Ariana fans who want to support their princess's brother. He has fans by proxy.

The most relevant thing is Production pulled off the rigging to end all riggings to save Frankie, for some inexplicable reason.

What puzzled me the most was what happened to turn Zach against Frankie? When I left off, the detonators had come together to save Zach. Now everyone seems on the outs with Frankie.

That's the very definition of throwing a comp.  Throwing a comp = deliberately answering a question wrong, not answering at all (like Derrick did against Frankie in the HOH), dropping out of an endurance comp, purposely hitting a bad shot in a crapshoot, not participating in an athletic comp.  I'm confused about why this wouldn't be just throwing a comp.

And it's not like Frankie was even being backdoored, he still would've had an automatic chance to play veto. Also, this is WAY more fair than what they did with Devin earlier, where he wasn't even part of the BOB, and got backdoored without playing one competition.  Which is also legitimate gameplay.

Eh, at the end of the day (I cannot stop using this phrase; it's a disease) Frankie won the comp he needed to, and he's safe.  And I'll reserve my final judgment until I see the comp play out.  For me, it's pretty clear where I stand.  I'm OK WITH these people throwing comps, making up lies, or any other screwing other people in the game.  Those are the rules, even when I rant and rave when it's happening to one of my favorites.  I'm not down with production doing the same.  Suggesting things in the DR?  100% fine with it, that's part of the game - being mind fucked by Big Brother.  Put purposely giving someone a competition advantage?  That's too far in my book.

• Love 13

What puzzled me the most was what happened to turn Zach against Frankie? When I left off, the detonators had come together to save Zach. Now everyone seems on the outs with Frankie.

From what I understand, Hayden and Nicole threw Frankie and Christine under the bus during Double Eviction, and then Frankie was caught in his lies; Zach found out about Frankie trying to get him out (although there's the omission that Derrick/Cody did everything they could to make sure Zach was voted out at the beginning of last week, and they helped to turn Frankie against Zach completely) as well as Frankie talking shit about Zach behind his back (this part is 100% true). Basically, Derrick/Cody are butthurt that Frankie's lies have been exposed and they were worried that they would be exposed too, so they are against him at the moment. That's not to say Frankie didn't do wrong because technically, most of this is the truth so Zach has every right to be as pissed as he is. The only thing that isn't is that Derrick/Cody were the masterminds behind Zach's almost eviction and they roped Frankie into agreeing, but it's still pretty much the truth. I just dislike that Zach says that he can only trust Derrick/Cody when he doesn't have an idea of how untrustworthy they are and how they'll definitely get him out if Donny wins veto.

I could absolutely believe production rigged BOB to save Frankie. I don't know why, because it would have been entertaining as hell to watch Caleb legit sit down during the comp and have Frankie panicking/scrambling, but I can see them wanting to put a stop to that because of Frankie looking bad, which means the Ariana/Frankie fans won't be happy and they're afraid of the show's rep being tarnished or whatever. It's a stupid reason, but it's a plausible one. Meanwhile, the majority of fans hate Frankie anyway and want to see him get is comeuppance for all the lies that he told (as with Christine, who, in my opinion, is the biggest liar of them all so her staying HOH is just a lose-lose situation this week).

• Love 1

Congrats Frankie, easily my new most despised houseguest of all time.

When he said "media mogul" I wanted to throw him through a window.

No. Boggie is still my most hated. Frankie comes in a close second.

Watching Frankie's come clean about being a media mogul and his sister was the most sickening I've seen on BB in years. A true famewhore in every sense. No. I don't believe Frankie about schools in Africa.

He should have just confessed to all his lies and begged for forgiveness. That would have been a better game move. He just put a bigger target on his back by bringing up his sister.

I'm just pissed that we are going to lose Donny. His reaction to Frankie's revelation was priceless. Not giving a shit. He's too good for these immature hamsters. He's a lock for fan Fav unless someone makes a big move.

I still want Hayden to return and kick some ass.

• Love 6

As usual, I agree with you @Katesus7 . I accept rigging so much more now then I used to though. I mean, we have to really, because it's always gonna happen. Or we could stop watching. Oh LOL, I crack myself up. It is what it is at the end of the day quite frankly.

I'm just pissed that we are going to lose Donny. His reaction to Frankie's revelation was priceless. Not giving a shit. He's too good for these immature hamsters. He's a lock for fan Fav unless someone makes a big move.

Donny has been so done with these assholes for weeks. It's my fave thing about him! I think that Donny will win America's Fave, but I don't put it past AG to give it to Frankie anyway.

• Love 5

I think Frankie's "popularity" comes from the Ariana fans who want to support their princess's brother. He has fans by proxy.

I don't know if that is the case. I'm convinced if there was an Ariana effect, the ratings would be much higher. They not.

As in past seasons, Grodner hangs her hat on hamster to be the star. It's obvious Frankie was signed on to fill that bill. And in most seasons, the BB fans and hamsters are not feeling it. But since production is locked in with a contract, we are stuck with rigging and Frankie.

Hopefully Frankie goes soon. Donny wins fan Fav. Now that will be an eye opener to the cast this year.

• Love 3

Well, since pop stars come and go, lets see if Ariana stands the test of time.

She is already OUT.  I work with kids k - 7th grade and I can tell you no one is even talking about Ariana.  Years ago the kids did like her when she was on Victorious.  Sam and Kat was a flop and already cancelled.  Ariana's singing career is a total flop too.  Her being on Sam and Kat and allowing her character to be a complete idiot did not help her.

Frankie looks soooooo old.  As more time goes by on BB you can see him age.  Either the makeup is not working or we are just looking at him at his real age.  Not pretty.

Ok, Zack is in love.  That's all there is to it.  Blinded by love.  His big dust up?  Just a lover's quarrel.

I can not believe some of these people are falling for Frankie's shit.

• Love 3

I can't anymore.  Frankie's ego is out of control. His whole "ask me anything" is Frankie speak for "let's talk about me and me and I'm Ariana's brother and I'm awesome and I know Beiber and I was on Broadway and I've got millions of followers and I'm a mogul, I'm a belieber and an arianator and my sister is the greatest thing ever and is more famous than Lady Diana and is prettier than Angelina Jolie and is a better person than Mother Theresa and do you know who I am?"  I can't anymore.

She is already OUT.  I work with kids k - 7th grade and I can tell you no one is even talking about Ariana.

I wish I didn't have to, but I have to beg to differ. I've got 2 boys who are 16 and 13 and have my 13 year old nephew with me too, as well as various friends of theres around.  They are all about Ariana.  She's pretty popular right now and has an over-played song.  I mean, she's cute, slightly above average but not as beautiful as Frankie thinks she is.

It does creep me out a little that Frankie seems obsessed with his own sister. She is 21, the dude is 31 and is still acting like a teenager and basing his self worth on his sister. It's weird and creepy.

• Love 7

No, the issue was only with the discussion we were having about the live show while the live show was airing. Everything else is fair game. 

I was thinking that when an episode aired, because it includes things that have already occurred along with live footage, it would tie into the live feed discussion. I don't know if that makes sense, but that's why I thought the 'live feed discussion' thread would be a good place to discuss an episode as it was airing, since you aren't supposed to do that in the episode threads (which are only for comments after the episode has aired). Regardless, I now know that is not the case, so I won't do it anymore.

• Love 3

It does creep me out a little that Frankie seems obsessed with his own sister. She is 21, the dude is 31 and is still acting like a teenager and basing his self worth on his sister. It's weird and creepy.

That is because Frankie is a famewhore user. Pure and simple. I have family like him, I know the type very well. He will be riding on his sisters coattails and using her fame to his advantage as long as he can and then jump to someone's else.

Plus Ariana is living the life he wants. He'd give anything for her career and success. He's living through her.

Right now, she's the it girl of the summer. Let's see if she is around next summer.

• Love 4

I wish I didn't have to, but I have to beg to differ. I've got 2 boys who are 16 and 13 and have my 13 year old nephew with me too, as well as various friends of theres around.  They are all about Ariana.

Maybe it's a geographical thing.  Detroit area here and the kids, as young as 6, have a music edge to them.  The Biebs is NOT COOL here at all and never has been.  Now R5, big hit here with the elementary school set.

So we know Frankie is lying about donating his winnings to charity, right?   Unless he means 1% or something.

• Love 1

It's funny I heard the, "are you even gay" part but I didn't know who said it. Pretty funny. Caleb is so delusional & has no idea what a fool he looks like. I want to see his spin control of stalkergate. "It was the editing!" Um, no, Caleb it was live!

I want to see the edit they give Frankie when he divulges his secret. It's gonna take some fancy editing to not make him look good.

Edited by LGGirl

...I love how pissed Derrick is about this whole thing. I imagine it's because he thought he was America/Production's fave, which LOL...

I agree.  For once, Derrick was shocked by something that played out.  Love watching it dawn on him why (probably) Frankie was part of TA.

The next giant shock for Derrick (well, all of them) will be when Donny wins America's Favorite.  They have no idea how Donny has affected America in such a positive manner.

Whoops, I screwed up my last post ^^^

The first sentence is a quote from another poster.  The rest are my thoughts.  Sorry!

Frankie did raise funds to build a school in Malawi (named after him, of course)  and he received the Build On 2014 Global Impact Award. He has a website where he is asking more people to donate funds to build more schools in Africa so I think he would be donating his money for this purpose.

I'm still not that sick of him and I find him interesting even though he can be obnoxious. I'm enjoying this season so much more than last year. I know I'm really in the minority here though and probably most places.

• Love 4

He should have just confessed to all his lies and begged for forgiveness. That would have been a better game move.

Well... that can work in politics, but not so much in the BB House. As Joey has already so ably demonstrated.

He just put a bigger target on his back by bringing up his sister.

Echo echo.

I was thinking that when an episode aired, because it includes things that have already occurred along with live footage, it would tie into the live feed discussion. I don't know if that makes sense, but that's why I thought the 'live feed discussion' thread would be a good place to discuss an episode as it was airing, since you aren't supposed to do that in the episode threads (which are only for comments after the episode has aired). Regardless, I now know that is not the case, so I won't do it anymore.

I believe the moderators are saying (plz correct me if I'm wrong, mods) even though it's in a screwy slot time-wise, the BBAD should be considered the same as the primetime broadcast in terms of commenting in the episode-specific topic - only difference being each primetime episode has its own forum topic, and there's one forum topic for all the BBAD broadcasts. If it appears on BBAD, it's not a spoiler.