Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Reunion Part 1

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

In Part One, Andy sits down with Captain Lee and the Valor crew to discuss Season 7's burning issues. Simone questions Kate's management style, Chef Kevin comes clean and the crew spill the tea on a season's worth of steamy boat-mances.

Airs February 10, 2020.

1 minute ago, whydoievencare said:

I really disagree that Kate sabotaged Kevin's dick cake - after all, you serve dessert at the end of the meal - not Kate's fault that the primary went to bed.  Was there going to be no dessert because the primary wasn't there?  Was Kevin going to produce another dessert at the last minute?  

Seriously was he going to serve it at breakfast? Also, his over reaction to their reaction was what made it a big deal and they all enjoyed the cake once it was cut. 

2 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

The band holding Kate’s dress around her neck is really bothering me.

I am so glad they are mostly in uniforms because I find Kate’s fashion sense horrible!

• Love 13

Kate sounds like she's four sheets to the wind, or maybe it's the botox/fillers or bad plastic surgery. 

Kate is a bully and I'm sorry she was very unfair to Simone.  She bonded with Courtney BEFORE she found out Simone was bad in service.....wonder why that is?

I wonder why Kate is in NYC?  Angling for a role on Real Housewives of NYC?

Courtney, you blocked Brian because he called you "cold hearted?"  Really?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Simone showed she was bad at service and poor at communicating with the guests literally within an hour of the guests being on board.

Huh?  In the very first episode?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

Let's start #FireBravoAndy

The Bravo shows would be so much better without the underlying misogyny Andy brings to the mix.

That and his stupid questions like 'what is one good thing about Kate and Rhylee' to Kevin.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Fostersmom said:

Damn, what was with Ashton's rage face as Abbie was talking about her guy?

He probably realized that night they spent sleeping out on deck pushed her into realizing she had better than him with her Greek guy.

• LOL 14
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

She didn’t so much as go on a date with him let alone have sex or a relationship so I’m not sure how that breaks girl code unless we’re talking about that chaste kiss in the van that Tanner didn’t even remember. 

But she did go to his bunk in her flannel pajamas.  Tanner seemed to be too blackout for sexcapades. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

In case anyone wondered if Rhylee was exaggerating her story about Tanner’s mom...

”Parenting isnt abt being ur childs best friend. Its abt doing/expecting the best of ur child. For a mom who acknowledges @TSterbs promiscuity on a televised phone call (& signed a release to allow) i for one am extremely let down you'd condone such behavior. #belowdeck”

6C2C4121-10B3-4B50-8DD3-3B9FE4DF7806.jpeg

Edited by esco1822
  • Useful 9
  • Love 11
14 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

In case anyone wondered if Rhylee was exaggerating her story about Tanner’s mom...

”Parenting isnt abt being ur childs best friend. Its abt doing/expecting the best of ur child. For a mom who acknowledges @TSterbs promiscuity on a televised phone call (& signed a release to allow) i for one am extremely let down you'd condone such behavior. #belowdeck”

6C2C4121-10B3-4B50-8DD3-3B9FE4DF7806.jpeg

I think I remember this in the media thread. I didnt realize Rhylee reposted it. Or that it was from a "private Facebook group" like Tanner said. If it's on the internet it's never really private. Was Rhylee apart of the group or did someone else show it to her. Tanner dont be mad people are ripping apart yo dumbass mom when you and the brus have been doing it all season. 

• Love 22
11 minutes ago, notcreative enough said:

IOr that it was from a "private Facebook group" like Tanner said. If it's on the internet it's never really private. Was Rhylee apart of the group or did someone else show it to her. 

It was from a fan Facebook group called Below Deck Uncensored that has over 25k members. It’s publically searchable and anyone who wants to join can you just have to answer a few questions and than be approved but I haven’t heard of them turning people down so Tanner is an idiot. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17

Big losers of the night:  Ashton who seemed to think it important to ask Capt Lee how many charters he's done recently along with Kate.  The guy is desperate and going down in flames.  Simone and her defense that Kate should have 'taught her' while Court didn't need training on service.  I don't care if you have a math degree.  You sucked on service for most of the season.  Brian and Tanner were all over the place defending themselves.  At least Tanner was getting a bit of perspective toward the end.  Kevin was the one who understood how mostly he came across.  He's still an asshole.  It's all about relativity on this.

I didn't see how Andy was favoring the brus.  I think they're gonna get theirs next week.  By Capt Lee.

I think Asston being adamant about it not being his girlfriend's yacht was protesting too much.  I'm sure it's some kind of technicality.  

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 23
1 hour ago, Lady of nod said:

Shut up Simone

I'm sorry - I had a horrible time understanding anything that Simone said tonight-she spoke so much word salad and spoke so damn fast!!  

I was glad they put it up on the screen to read and even then, I had a hard time making heads or tails of what she was trying to say!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 22