Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Reunion Part 1

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

I really wish someone had asked Simone how she felt about her previous Chief Stew(s). She alluded to it a bit on the first episode when she mentioned spending so much time in the laundry room (hello, life of a 3rd stew)t  I think her answer to that question would be quite telling. Simone came across to me as someone who quickly complains no one is teaching/mentoring her, yet sees no fault in her own (lack of) initiative. Practice pouring a beer or opening a wine bottle.  Watch how Kate & Courtney interact with the guests.  Nope, instead she'd rather hang out with Tanner and complain.  

Shocked that Kevin came in a bit humbled.  He's definitely getting kicked out of the bru cru.

• Love 16

Did Brian actually say that he was angry with Courtney because she picked the wrong side (ie, not his) in an argument? Good god you petulant brat. 
Way to go Courtney. You came out the winner of part 1. 
Can’t help it- I still love Kate. And I thought that her hair looked great. 

• Love 21

This reunion provided me with confirmation that I am a diehard reality show fan, but NOT for the actual shows. I LOVE the reunions.

I get a whole different glimpse of a character when they are sitting and defending (or not) their actions. I thought Simone appeared to be 'rambling' which I am sure frustrates the poor gal. But although I figured she has an axe to grind, I am not sure all the reasons why, or if it's only with Kate. Or does Simone hope somebody will notice her and offer her an acting job?

Although we do not know any conversations prior to the sit down, Ashton appears furious and no longer looks like the proud son of Captain Lee. I was surprised a relative newbie would attempt to shame Captain Lee by implying he no longer works 'real boats'. Does Ashton really think he knows what everyone is doing while away from the show? 

Even if he stops, he deserves a chance to retire until he only does Below Deck charters. After dealing with that kind of disrespect, I wonder if Lee would even want to return? I am looking forward to Part 2.

16 hours ago, Lamima said:

Mine either. Thanks!

SAME!!! No proper description so my PVR is skipping over

Edited by Chalby
Oh Dear - Simone impressed me so much, I called her Jasmine!
  • Love 6
On 2/10/2020 at 5:30 PM, whydoievencare said:

Was Kevin going to produce another dessert at the last minute?  

Kevin would have been mad with Kate either way. Mad because she didn't tell him... Mad because she did tell him and he'd think she encouraged primary to go to bed. He's a typical diva chef.

• Love 7
On 2/10/2020 at 6:13 PM, Mr. Miner said:

Ashton is just sitting there pouting like a misogynistic POS, which he is.

You are absolutely right and it bothers me so much that I didn't see a hint of this last season. Remember when Riley and Caroline would chat with him last season and he'd give such great advice? He appeared respectful towards the others. Where did THAT Ashton go? Last season he came across so mature, especially with everyone's frustration with Chandler. Yet this season he is behaving so inflexible, but he can't see that common dick attitude he now shares with Chandler?

• Love 5
On 2/10/2020 at 5:49 PM, Neurochick said:

@biakbiak, we'll have to agree to disagree.  I don't like Kate, I think she's a bully and a bigot.

Kate can definitely be a bully, and at times I am impressed that she doesn't flip out sooner (Jen...) but I have to say, I am not sure if I have seen her be a bigot. Then again, my memory is like swiss cheese, so please feel free to remind me of any behaviours I forgot about.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I have seen many and when a Housewives is out of favor and is ready to be dumped they ambush her as they did Kate. They just did it to Vicki and Tamra in the OC and I can only hope that they do it again here.

She wasn’t ambushed. Ashton brought up the incident and Bravo merely showed  the clip to set his statement in context. In case anyone watching had forgotten what the hell he was dredging up. 

• Love 8
On 2/10/2020 at 6:59 PM, The Ringo Kidd said:

I totally would take my parenting advice from Rhylee.

I know you are being funny, but as someone who has been around a long time - long enough to see many of my students grow into adults with mates/families etc. Rhylee will end up being an amazing parent. Those students who would flip out in school/ have meltdowns when things weren't fair or forthcoming (honest) end up becoming amazing parents. They are the kids who somehow find the patience and good life lessons in adulthood, to pass on to their kids (and usually without drama). I've seen it over and over.

So I have high hopes (until I read about her in the crime section.. heh)

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Juneau Gal said:

She wasn’t ambushed. Ashton brought up the incident and Bravo merely showed  the clip to set his statement in context. In case anyone watching had forgotten what the hell he was dredging up. 

Also, interesting that he brought that up given that Caroline has accused him of much, much worse.

• Love 10
On 2/10/2020 at 6:16 PM, Callaphera said:

Perhaps you want to choose a non-gendered insult to throw at the end of "misogynistic"? Because the use of pussy in this sense is actually a bit misogynistic itself. 

Aww, don't take the word 'pussy' from me. I so rarely like any putdowns because they sound harsh, violent, too female specific, too lowdown. But 'pussy' - I love it simply because I can refer to myself as being one if I am too afraid to try something, I can tease my friends with it, and I do associate it with my cat as well. She is a bigger pussy than me as she doesn't even want to experience going outside (which I kinda get... lol). She's afraid of things that move - makes it rough for her... :) 

Edited by Chalby
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 2/10/2020 at 8:57 PM, MVFrostsMyPie said:

I just heard this from Ashton: "Neener neener you don't have hard evidence I'm working on my girlfriends yacht so I'm going to low-key threaten you to prove it".

He was so livid that he couldn't even comprehend when they corrected him by saying "It's your girlfriend's friend's yacht". He only heard something similar to 'you owe your girlfriend for getting that sweet job...' and he's not prepared to accept that. Even if it wasn't exactly what was said.

I can't help but feel so mad that Ashton played me last year with all that 'nice guy' pretence. In hindsight, Rhylee was so kind to him last season, even though he was pushy with her, sexually, in the beginning.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

He stationed a deckhand in the corridor to intervene if it went south.

Do think the great Stud of the Seas would have done that or would he sat on ass spouting cliches while signing on to Kate’s latest mean girl atrocity. 

That’s why he flounced off like a grandma who saw a mouse.

Wow, you really dislike Captain Lee, hey?

I found the sailing ship captain got involved because it is a smaller area and he only went down to ensure the fellow wasn't going to get physical (He needed to know if he was still going to marry them at 8:00). As well, none of the crew knows each other via working together, aside from the couple. The sailing captain didn't threaten the couple or anything, and he had a crew member listen in to see if they were escalating their argument, or not... (therefore, still needing him so they can get married? )

Captain Lee has a Bosun and a Chief Stew who he knows and trusts - if they cannot properly assuage the situation, then why does he have them. He cannot undermine them by determining a situation if they imply none exists.  Everyone agrees to be filmed, so it'll all be hashed out in public once it's aired. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

Aww, don't take the word 'pussy' from me. I so rarely like any putdowns because they sound harsh, violent, too female specific, too lowdown. But 'pussy' - I love it simply because I can refer to myself as being one if I am too afraid to try something, I can tease my friends with it, and I do associate it with my cat as well. She is a bigger pussy than me as she doesn't even want to experience going outside (which I kinda get... lol). She's afraid things that move - makes it rough for her... 🙂

I'm not taking anything from anyone. The word "pussy" itself is not necessarily misogynistic.  It's in how it's used. In the case earlier in the thread, it could be perceived as misogynistic. Not everyone's going to agree. Some people might point to alternate definitions of the word. The OP may not have even meant it in the "female sexual organ as an insult" and instead in the "weak or effeminate man" way (which is problematic in itself and I'm not sure it's that far divorced from the female sex organ definition). I was just giving a heads up that in a conversation about misogyny, toxic masculinity, and gender power dynamics, the way the word was used - as an insult - was not the best choice and a more neutral term would help the point get across better without taking away from the overall message which is that Ashton has a problem with women who won't suck his dick (and gay people and people who aren't white and and and wow, that After Show bit was the worst look for him). 

Edited by Callaphera
i swear, you can read a post a million times but once you hit the button to make it live, there typos be
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Chalby said:

... I thought Jasmine appeared to be 'rambling' which I am sure frustrates the poor gal. But although I figured she has an axe to grind, I am not sure all the reasons why, or if it's only with Kate. Or does she hope somebody will notice her and offer her an acting job?...

WHO is Jasmine ?!? Thanks !

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

I think the OP meant Simone? Jasmine is on 90 day fiancé. 
What they should have done is separate the bru crew. Have Brian come out first, then leave and maybe Tanner comes out, etc. These guys have a pack mentality and hype each other up. It would be interesting to watch them try to defend their odious behavior sitting alone against the other side without the other “brus” egging them on. They would hurt themselves trying to backpedal. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

Thanks for catching that. I will change it. Who knows where I got that name from? Maybe Little Women of New York...? Lol, I seriously don't know of any other Jasmines.

6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'm not taking anything from anyone. The word "pussy" itself is not necessarily misogynistic.  It's in how it's used. In the case earlier in the thread, it could be perceived as misogynistic. 

I get what you are saying regarding 'pussy' or any word that is used for a specific intent. No sooner than posting my response to you, I came across a couple more Captain Lee posted criticisms, and you have a point. Captain Lee is being dissed, but dissed by the use of feminine wording to imply weakness, or being less than...  I didn't see the connection before, but I do now. Thanks for your input. (Still though, give me the pussy word any day over the C word. I despise that one as it is the most aggressive of all - for me.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Re: The Cake - all Kevin needed to do was explain to the guests immediately why he made it.  But he dropped it with a smile and then just asked where Jemele was.  Like, hello - read the room.  

Tanner tried so hard to make his mommy and me storyline the new "Collie's Mom" and failed miserably.  It's actually awesome to see.  

Andy better some with some actual questions for the men next week, instead of drilling Kate repeatedly.  

• Love 10

I have been thinking about Kate and her telling Simone that she was not going to train her...that seems odd for a boss to say to an employee in any industry.  As a manager or boss it is your job to lead, motivate, nurture and train employees, if you have SOP's then all your employees must adhere to them so you have to train them. 

It is irresponsible for any leader to just shrug off teaching an employee so then it puts too much of the work load on another employee, that is not good management especially where there might be safety concerns like on a yacht...your team is only as strong as your weakest link.  Kate should attend that school in Ft. Lauderdale to learn how to manage.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have been thinking about Kate and her telling Simone that she was not going to train her...that seems odd for a boss to say to an employee in any industry.  As a manager or boss it is your job to lead, motivate, nurture and train employees, if you have SOP's then all your employees must adhere to them so you have to train them. 

It is irresponsible for any leader to just shrug off teaching an employee so then it puts too much of the work load on another employee, that is not good management especially where there might be safety concerns like on a yacht...your team is only as strong as your weakest link.  Kate should attend that school in Ft. Lauderdale to learn how to manage.

I see your point, but unless you are coming into an entry level position and that is known from the very start, most employees are brought into an organization with at least an expectation of knowing how to do the basics of the job - and apparently Simone either over-inflated her resume (which I don't really think she did) or at least was vague enough in her experience level to not fully showcase her lack of training.  I think if any fault lies here it was in Kate not questioning her enough to realize that she did not have the skills necessary to be second stew in the first place.  On paper she had more experience than Courtney so she put Simone at 2nd and Courtney at 3rd, when in fact Courtney just had more affinity for serving guests and Simone did not.  I have no experience with yachting, and especially not the shortened season featured on Below Deck, but it doesn't appear to be a great place for training, and quite honestly I think Simone's insecurities (and her playing to the cameras all the time - evidenced once again when she totally HOGGED the first reunion show) did not help her become comfortable with service, but eventually she seemed to gain more confidence and became better as the season went by.  If she had kept her mouth shut and learned on the job I think the whole experience would have been better for her.

When Kate was on WWHL a few weeks ago she actually said she did go to a school to learn how to work in yachting and also that she was a horrible third stew her first couple of trips.

Edited by RoxiP
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Also, interesting that he brought that up given that Caroline has accused him of much, much worse.

I don’t remember this. What did Caroline accuse him of? Please share!

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have been thinking about Kate and her telling Simone that she was not going to train her...that seems odd for a boss to say to an employee in any industry.  As a manager or boss it is your job to lead, motivate, nurture and train employees, if you have SOP's then all your employees must adhere to them so you have to train them

I'm hot and cold with Kate as I've mentioned before. Her dismissiveness with her stews is one of the things I truly dislike about her. She finds little reason to turn on a stew and unleash her cold catty side and always uses "weak skills" as her justification for being a mean girl.  Laura had a good point when she joined the crew and had difficulty performing her tasks that first charter because Kate just pointed her in a direction and said go. It doesn't matter how much past experience a person has you always need to go over the PARTICULARS of the current set up. Kate leaned real hard on the fact that Laura came in claiming uber experience and wanted to see her fail so she didn't bother to give her a basic run down on how things roll on THAT yacht and what her standards were. Granted Kate had a bone to pick because Laura seemed to come on board as a know it all but I mean whatever. Kate was obviously threatened by the new VERY pretty girl that the guys were all excited to get to know. She had all the guys attention and Kate wasn't feeling her because of that. Pathetic if you ask me. But anyway, besides that Kate does like to stare at her stews and just expect them to know exactly what they need to do in order to make her happy and when they don't solve that equation (with no help from her) in 2.5 seconds she deems you as unworthy and begins to treat you as such rather quickly.

Never did like that part about Kate. What I find completely funny is that this season started out soooooo very promising. Kate seems pretty warm towards the stews and first meet and I think everything was pretty comfortable for the first 2 charters. The deck crew was chill and there wasn't any competition between the men whereas in previous seasons there's usually either a dick in charge or a dick who doesn't really want to answer to the person in charge for whatever reason. So there's a little bit of a strain within the interactions of the crew. This season the bruhs had a very mellow vibe which I thought was cool and their interactions with Abbie were comfortable as well so I was like could it be??? Is the crew going to get along? Seems so. Turns out it has been the worse season of BD I've ever seen and considering how well it started I'm actually amazed at how far down hill it went.  

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

. Turns out it has been the worse season of BD I've ever seen and considering how well it started I'm actually amazed at how far down hill it went.  

I am thinking that BD has run it's course, the same scenarios are playing over and over and I think the crew is probably trying to ramp up the drama even more because it is getting to be old hat. They have pushed things too far, imo and now will pay the price of their antics.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Simone sounded like a valley girl on crack. She was talking a 100miles/min with terrible upspeak. For one so well educated, she came across very dim. OH EM GEE

Kevin wasn't owed an apology from Kate. He was a DICK. Not a big dick, but a teeny weeny cocktail weenie dick. He's really awful. He looked bad, he knew it, and the Captain knew it too. 

Ashton is a cold-eyed snake. He's not sorry that he sexually assaulted Kate, or was verbally abusive to Rhylee.  Nope, because Bru's rule and women are only there to suck his steroid-shrivelled penis. Never wanna see his face on tv again. He's scum.

Tanner is still a douche.

Bryan is one dum-dum. He's not pretty either. I didn't get his appeal, but being stuck at sea in Thailand may have be the reason why someone as astute as Courtenay went for him in the first place. 

Captain Lee may have dropped the ball this season, but he was giving me life at the reunion. If his eyeballs had lasers in them, the bru crew would all be dead. Also, Andy would have spun around in his chair like the Exorcist. Lee WAS NOT having it. 

Edited by Barbara Please
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Kate was obviously threatened by the new VERY pretty girl that the guys were all excited to get to know.

Wait, is Simone supposed to be this 'VERY pretty girl'? 🤔

Whatever reasons Kate had for not warming up to Simone, I highly doubt it had anything to do with looks... besides, wasn't Tanner infatuated with "older woman" Kate first, and when she didn't reciprocate, he moved on to Simone, since she doesn't mind barf-breath and giving 10 second blowjobs? 

Even if Simone was drop-dead gorgeous, I find it hard to be jealous of her about anything. Maybe her mathematician skills. 🤓

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Kate first, and when she didn't reciprocate, he moved on to Simone, since she doesn't mind barf-breath and giving 10 second blowjobs? 

If I'm not mistaken, I think it was a 12 second hand job?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Quite honestly if you are worried about "girl code" - why would Simone accept Kate's rejected sloppy seconds?  Perhaps that's really why she's so mad at Kate...Tanner wanted Kate first and only got with Simone after Kate was uninterested, and then when he decided to cool things off with Simone he started panting around Kate once again which probably was offensive to Simone because she was certainly shown that Tanner was only using her until he could continue to chase Kate.

I think Simone is a beautiful, apparently intelligent young woman.  She should 'check herself' before she assigns blame to others for her own actions.

Of course Tanner is a total douche so yuck!

Edited by RoxiP
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Whatever reasons Kate had for not warming up to Simone, I highly doubt it had anything to do with looks... besides, wasn't Tanner infatuated with "older woman" Kate first, and when she didn't reciprocate, he moved on to Simone, since she doesn't mind barf-breath and giving 10 second blowjobs? 

Even if Simone was drop-dead gorgeous, I find it hard to be jealous of her about anything. Maybe her mathematician skills. 🤓

Simone is a very attractive woman with a sweet smile and a happy upbeat personality.

• Love 2

It's just a coincidence that the black stew was mostly kept downstairs while the blonde stew worked upstairs dealing with the clients, right?

Right?

Have they had POC on the BD cast before?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Simone is a very attractive woman with a sweet smile and a happy upbeat personality.

I didn't say she's ugly, and I think we're all aware beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I just think it's laughable that the reason Kate wouldn't like Simone is because of her breath-taking supposed beauty.

• Love 4
Just now, MVFrostsMyPie said:

I didn't say she's ugly, and I think we're all aware beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I just think it's laughable that the reason Kate wouldn't like Simone is because of her breath-taking supposed beauty.

Simone is by far the most attractive woman on the boat. I do agree that Kate didn’t dislike her because of the fact that she is younger, fresher and much more attractive. There is something else going on.

• LOL 1

I think Kate didn't like her because she had to invest more effort into training her than she was willing to invest, and she was always having to go behind her to make sure the job was getting done (except laundry of course).  Then she knew Simone was talking behind her back about her to the bru crew (and yes, Kate was talking about Simone also) and that irritated her even more.  

To give Kate credit, she also defended Simone against Kevin when he was so derisive of her early in the season and she also protected her against the advances of the amorous and totally inappropriate guest.

These crew members are in a horrible position when so much of their income is derived from tips.  They have to put up with a lot of crap from guests when they should be able to pour drinks on them or push them overboard.  It isn't even like being a server in a restaurant because you serve multiple people over the course of the night in most establishments -- here you only go on about 6 cruises so whether you please the guests or not can significantly affect your earning potential.  It is all well for us to say that something should be done about it -- but what are they to do?  They all seem very attached to the tip money at the end of the cruise!

Edited by RoxiP
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

besides, wasn't Tanner infatuated with "older woman" Kate first, and when she didn't reciprocate, he moved on to Simone, since she doesn't mind barf-breath and giving 10 second blowjobs? 

2 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

If I'm not mistaken, I think it was a 12 second hand job?

It actually went down to an 8 second hand job by the third re-telling - I remember laughing because it was the same amount of time that a bull rider needs to stay on the bull to be scored. It's like Simone took it riiiight to the buzzer and was hoping to make it to the next round. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I’m still surprised that after Rhylee was one of the people who literally saved Ashton’s life last year, he had such bad feelings about her from before she even climbed aboard ship.   Of course, she did nothing to prove that her behavior towards her crewmates had changed but she wasn’t even given that chance.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

No I was referring to how Kate treated Laura in previous seasons.

I was just noting how quickly Kate tends to turn on bitch, mean girl and it happens for a variety of reasons.  Usually petty, immature and unprofessional. I think Simone's inability to be as useful as Kate wanted her to be is what caused Kates behavior towards Simone. I actually think Simone's underwhelming performance was the least challenging of what Kate has been faced with with previous stews. Caroline was  a hot mess. Laura was combative at first (although I was on her side) I think there was one season where both stews didn't like her. Amy, as good as she was, did manage to be waaaaayy too emotional for the situation at had. So to me Simone's issues were really rather mild and easily corrected.

With Kate you need to be able to deliver even though she doesn't do a really good job outlining what she wants to see from you. I mentioned Laura's attractiveness because I think that also played a part in Kates cattiness but for the most part Kate really does use a stews underperformance as an excuse to be nasty and mean.  She really comes across as if she's entitled to be harsh if you're not good at your job. I get being frustrated and not wanting to hand hold but Kate goes beyond that. It's the ease in which she gives herself permission to behave that way using the job as an excuse when in reality she just gets off on being a mean girl when the mood strikes her.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

^touche^

• Love 2

Kate came on in season 2 and each and every season she has had her favorite stew and her not favorite stew. Kate was horrible to Amy during Kate's first season and Amy was actually good at her job and a favorite of the guests.   Simone was not to the task of guest service and Courtney was better at service than laundry so why in the workd would Kate put Simone on service and Courtney on laundry?  In Kate's 4th season she had 2 stews who were not up to the task. She went to the captain and asked for help. He hired 2 day workers and asked Kate to spend the day and night training the stews and she did. I don't understand why Kate didn't take Simone under her wing and have her shaddow her and Courtney for a day or so and train her in making drinks and interacting with the guests like she did with Brianna and Jenn. I don't think that Simone was incapable of learning the job and I also don't that Kate targeted Simone for any specific reason. Kate seems to be over this job and tired of working with stews who are not trained for the job but hired by Bravo.  

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

I’m still surprised that after Rhylee was one of the people who literally saved Ashton’s life last year, he had such bad feelings about her from before she even climbed aboard ship.   Of course, she did nothing to prove that her behavior towards her crewmates had changed but she wasn’t even given that chance.

I think it was the camera man who saved Ashton's life.  He was the one who grabbed the knife to cut the rope which kept Ashton's foot from being severed.

I think I remember Capt. Lee during the training session after it happened saying you have to say "Man Overboard" repeatedly and not just once.

Rhylee helped, but Ashton is around only because of the Bravo cameraman.

• Love 11
On 2/10/2020 at 8:57 PM, MVFrostsMyPie said:

I hope you get shingles on your dick. What an ass bucket.

Isn't that pretty much herpes?

On 2/10/2020 at 5:30 PM, whydoievencare said:

I really disagree that Kate sabotaged Kevin's dick cake - after all, you serve dessert at the end of the meal - not Kate's fault that the primary went to bed.  Was there going to be no dessert because the primary wasn't there?  Was Kevin going to produce another dessert at the last minute?  

I don't think Kate's transgression was at the level that Kevin is reacting to, but if warned he could have presented the cake in a different manner.  Instead of taking out a giant erect dick with an unlit sparkler he could have broken it down and plated individual desserts and used other crap in the kitchen to make it look nice and deliberate.  I don't know if that big baby would have been quick enough on his feet to do that though.  Also, I probably would have done what Kate did because I can be an asshole and I love petty revenge.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:10 AM, pasdetrois said:

Did Andy have an injury over his left eyebrow? The area was slightly puffy and appeared to be covered in non-matching makeup.

Andy was upset that he had a band-aid.  It is one of the first things he mentioned.  I assume it was there.

The last few housewives reunions where people were actually taken to tasks for things made me too optimistic for this reunion.  So far it was the typical Bravo bullshit.  At best Andy is clueless.  Let's ignore all the low level sexual and physical assaults, menacing, verbal abuse, toxic masculinity, etc. and talk about what a bitch Kate is  🙄  What a fucking inane shitshow.  I guess the difference between this and the recent housewives reunions is that Andy didn't want to jump on the offenders' dicks (to quote Rhylee).  I'd say I'm optimistic that this is course corrected in the next installment, but I've been burned by Bravo too many times to get my hopes up.  

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 6

I think did a first good job of handling herself.  She definitely seemed prepped by maybe a pr or manager. She told simone she wasn't able to train because they had work to do and I can get on board with that.  She was complimentary and apologetic which was smart. Every now and then, though, she ventured into disingenuous.  

I was surprised by rhylee. 

Simone started out well, but got too caught up in being right. 

Kevin didn't do too bad. 

Ashton was just seething. It was kinda laughable. 

Brian is a douche and tanner is a jerk.  

Wait? Abbi was there? Lol

I still love captain lee.

• Love 2

BRAVO has posted a short preview clip of part 2 of the reunion.  Ashton makes a supposed tearful apology to Kate about the van incident.  I don't buy it. Also shows Kevin claiming he doesn't really thing the guys' behavior was really that bad, and appears to insinuate that Capt Leeshould have known what was going on with the crew.   But Rhykee says Capt didn't know because the girls never tattled to him. 

Doesn't look to me that the brus are actually going to be taken to task for their disgusting behavior.  Just a cont by Andy from the first hour... Disappointing.

Edited by 1Seattlekitten
Correct a typo
  • Love 2

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

Wow!  That was some reunion.  Kate tried to give Kevin an out by describing a large vessel to the smaller one and why flying by the seat of your pants matters.

Ashton knew that Cap Lee has said he would never employ Ashton again.......

Simone - She did say she had strength as a server.  We then watched her just walk through a deck/room and not say anything to anyone.  She had no server experience.  I don't drink and even I know how to pour a beer and open wine.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Ashton knew that Cap Lee has said he would never employ Ashton again.......

Lee has no say in casting decisions.

He's an employee not a boss, though he plays one on TV.

If Bravo decided they wanted to have an Ashton redemption season, they will.

And Lee will play along if he wants that TV paycheck.

• Love 1

Who is counseling Ashton? To be going for defamation of character? To come for Captain Lee? How does he look at the footage of him trying to physically attack Kate and think he’s at all in the right?

kevin clearly had time to reflect. I thought he cane off the best of all the brüs.

Courtney looked fab in pink ensemble. Riley won best hair. 

I wonder if Kate announces she’s leaving in the second reunion episode. I’ll only forgive her if she slides over to RHONY and takes Down  Ramona & sleeps in Dorindas shark room without complaining. 

Online Facebook below deck private group (yes the one Tanners mom was in!) rumors have photos of a blonde Brooke flying in “somewhere..”

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I wonder how Kate is as a chief stew when there aren’t cameras, if some of the cattiness is for the show. 
Kate had some nice things to say about the crew at the reunion, even Kevin, who looked like he was tearing up. 
On a more shallow note, Kate needs to take a break from all the fillers and Botox. She looked waxy last night and that orange-gold get up wasn’t doing her any favors. Courtney looked fab though. 
I never had a hard time understanding Simone’s accent on the show but I did on the reunion for some reason. 

Tanner and his mother have some f’d up enmeshed boundaries. Yuck. 
Captain needs to tell Tanner to blow him. 
Kevin needs to keep his damn mouth shut and quit while he’s ahead if he can get there. 
Brian can’t see his hypocrisy and needs to own his words. 
I wonder if any of them will come back for another season. I hope not 

• Love 2
On 2/12/2020 at 1:54 PM, Caseysgirl said:

Of course, she did nothing to prove that her behavior towards her crewmates had changed but she wasn’t even given that chance.

I am annoyed with myself for deleting the episodes, but I have to ask, what did Rhylee do that didn't prove she was a good crew mate, or that her behaviour was better? I just don't remember any interaction that wasn't understandable, but my memory is crap. So, I'd love to be reminded.

• Love 1