Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Lindsey's Story

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, nokat said:

There are people who prefer Miracle Whip.

I never understood how Miracle Whip became a sort of dichotomous alternative to mayonnaise in our culture. They are extremely different! Although Miracle Whip definitely has its place, I always enjoyed a very thin layer of it on my BLTs. Hopefully Lindsey wasn't expecting this tenderloin place in the Midwest to have Miracle Whip instead of mayo, though, because that would be well and truly bizarre.

Edited by ClareWalks
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Emkat said:

"I'm about to go get your breakfast at the gas station."

Um ok. Thanks I guess?!

DYING.  That was my favourite line of the show and so far the best thing I have heard in 2020. 

6 hours ago, mmecorday said:

So after this chick polished off her breakfast of gas station pizza and donuts, she made herself two plates of nachos?

Which I have now been craving since watching last night.  Thanks, Lindsey.  EAT DEATH.

I could not get a read on husband Paul.  He was an interesting fella.  Much more engaged and animated than the usual spouses but also probably a total complete bullshitter.  I got a kick out of watching him run around in his little black ankle socks.  Someone up thread mentioned that their house was a lot nicer than most pounders.  I noticed that, too, and it was actually clean looking.  I actually found that to be the most interesting part of this episode.  The lack of filth and despair was blinding to my eyes. 

• Love 15
7 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

For me a small cheat might be an extra cookie or two, for her its an extra package of cookies or two or three.....

She could roll around in bed with her bags of snacks and end up pulling an empty bag from her folds like Schenee.  

7 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That poor little tree didn't stand a chance.

Won't somebody think about the tree?!?!?!?!?!?! 😸

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

This woman was pretty much insufferable.  Not to a Penny/Pauline/Jeanne level of insufferable but pretty damned close.  

That being said, I'll give her a pass because she gave us that jewel "IT SMELLS LIKE GREASE AND FREEDOM!"  That might even be better than Dreadful Penny's "Where's MY yellow brick road???"

Interestingly, the only time I saw her display any emotion at all was when she saw that pork tenderloin sandwich on the menu.  She was practically orgasmic.  

I'm somewhat looking forward to her "Where Are They Now" episode in a gawking at a train wreck sort of way.  Even after the surgery, for all of her finger pointing and lack of accountability for what she shoves down her gullet, I'm skeptical she will have lost any significant amount of weight....which will obviously be the fault of everyone who's ever been in her life and no fault of her own.  

Bonus points for the tidy house, though.  

• Love 11

Husband was drunk off his ass when she showed up and surprised him, he was slurring his words. He was not happened she popped in with a camera crew while he was having his nightly binge.

She was extremely forgettable. And unlikeable person who had nothing new to say except grease and freedom. And eat death. Will not remember her 2 weeks from now. I don't not need a follow up on this bitch.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

Husband was drunk off his ass when she showed up and surprised him, he was slurring his words. He was not happened she popped in with a camera crew while he was having his nightly binge.

Hubby might have been totally plastered, but I was kind of side eyeing that whole "showing up unexpected!" scene because of the dog's 'whatever' reaction.  He/she had absolutely no reaction at all to her being there, other than to wander over and sniff her leg casually.  If that truly was the first time she walked back in after all that time, that dog would have gone full-on CRAZY, as they all do, even if you've only been gone to work for 8 hrs.  That scene was a re-shoot IMO.

• Useful 7
  • Love 9

Worst episode ever. 

Surgery happened 5 minutes before show ended?  WTF   Will Irene tire of caring for her and boot her ass out?  Was her weight loss successful?  Will she go home eventually?  And most of all....who the hell did hubby move in.....a drinking buddy or his girlfriend?  Are they even still married?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, ClareWalks said:
19 hours ago, nokat said:

There are people who prefer Miracle Whip.

I never understood how Miracle Whip became a sort of dichotomous alternative to mayonnaise in our culture. They are extremely different! Although Miracle Whip definitely has its place, I always enjoyed a very thin layer of it on my BLTs. Hopefully Lindsey wasn't expecting this tenderloin place in the Midwest to have Miracle Whip instead of mayo, though, because that would be well and truly bizarre.

I'm a mayo (Hellman's) person, but this reminds me of a mystery listserv I was on, where everyone had to declare allegiance to Miracle Whip or mayonnaise, when you subscribed.

• LOL 5

So many of the scenes seemed like reenactments in this episode.  They already know they're filming because there's a camera crew.  Almost all of the interactions between Lindsey and Drunk Guy (I've already forgotten his name) seemed staged.  The conversation about her moving to Texas and him not going with was particularly bad.  I doubt that in reality that was a three sentence discussion. "I need to move to Houston to show I am committed to the program." "Sorry, can't go; I have to work." "Okay." 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The conversation about her moving to Texas and him not going with was particularly bad.  I doubt that in reality that was a three sentence discussion. "I need to move to Houston to show I am committed to the program." "Sorry, can't go; I have to work." "Okay." 

I'd love to think that it really did go like that.

• LOL 8

My suspicion is that the "I'm getting a roommate, and I can't move to Houston because I have to work' scene was at least take 92.     There was zero emotion from either human, and from the dog.     I bet the original scene had to be scrapped when Lindsey was told she wasn't getting her personal servant moving to Houston to wait on her hand and foot. 

I was actually shocked that we didn't get a montage of her hitting drive thru's all the way from Houston to Iowa.     I'm sure the first telling of the not moving to Houston scene was rather spectacular, and I'm guessing if the crew wasn't tossed out, that they have some juicy footage of this.   

Lindsey was someone I couldn't like, she was hateful to everyone. She was even, rude to her mother who was moving her stuff down to Irene's for her, while Lindsey sat on her huge rear end.  

Irene was the only one that wasn't a target.   I agree that Irene wasn't just some person off of the internet that had weight loss surgery, maybe a previous patient of Dr. Now?   Or is in an online support group?    I wonder if she's like that to Irene off camera?Either way it was a hell of a coincidence for them to 'accidentally' meet online, and move in.     

Even if Lindsey looses all of her weight, gets skin removal, and stays on the program, she's still going to be the same person inside.   I think the way you treat people shows a lot about you, and Lindsey was rotten to everyone.    

If there's a follow up on her, it should be interesting to see what happens with Paul, and if she continues to lose weight.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

Paul finally helped Lindsay pack so he could get her out as soon as possible, to spend more time with his side chick, I'm sure of it.  That first morning when they were to drive to Houston and he slept until 11:00 wasn't just because he drank the night before.  I think his girlfriend wore him out.

He was practically kicking her out when she came back and told him she thought there would be no way she'd get approved, and his mysterious "roommate" was going to move in.

If I'm wrong, I'd be shocked.  

• Love 2

LONG  bonus scene ... she eats and eats .... he starts withdrawal.... she tries to get into the car and drive... cue the Intervention music.  She Hurts!  She lasts 20 minutes.  Seeing the water bottle filled with vodka,  he is smashed. Yet, he drives.

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I was actually shocked that we didn't get a montage of her hitting drive thru's all the way from Houston to Iowa.   

I'm missing the drives down.  That used to be my favorite part, more so than the showers and grocery shopping scenes.
Remember someone who had to sleep in the van in front of the hotel, with oxygen plugged in?
Can't remember why; maybe no handicapped rooms.

• Love 4
Just now, auntjess said:

I'm missing the drives down.  That used to be my favorite part, more so than the showers and grocery shopping scenes.
Remember someone who had to sleep in the van in front of the hotel, with oxygen plugged in?

Diane.  She could not get out the van.

• Love 2

I had to rewatch the first half of the episode in the Supersized version in order to perform an essential public service. I didn't hate her, and I liked Paul (poor guy, I didn't think he had another woman in the picture and I hope he breaks up with his real rival to Lindsey, the bottle), but the episode wasn't one of the best, certainly. EXCEPT for Paul's speech, which was the greatest of all time on this show. The Enabler continues to enable but at the same time finally snaps. His three essential words have been quoted a lot, but I had to record and transcribe the whole speech as he throws the four bags at her, because context is everything:

“Hey! How’s this? There you go! Eat your ------ snacks! Cause this is what it is? Do you know what this is right here? All these little ----  ---- things right here, in these bags? It’s considered death, Lindsey! You’re killing yourself with this bull----, and I'm not -------- sticking around for it! Serious! Eat ‘em! C’mon! Eat death, Lindsey! Eat death!”

I'm sorry it made her cry, but maybe it helped her flounder towards change, and it certainly gives us deep joy. Surely that was the first take of that scene.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22

So.... did something explode and two cars rolled across the road, while they were at the drive through, or did I start fantasizing because the episode was dull? 😄

Yes, as most of you have said, not a very exciting episode was it? I'm indifferent to Lindsey's plight... I saw too many excuses and self pity. Second time around she decided she was going to add 'Cheat Days' and it was like "Um, so basically you still don't get it"

One of you mentioned that Paul was hard to read... I agree. I do feel that he was a bit of a jackass... I mean I get it, Lindsey did jump the gun on moving to Houston... and he has to work,  not everyone can just take a year off from their employment... but he didn't even come on her surgery day? I guess I'm just surprised how uninvolved he was as a spouse. Maybe he just wanted to get drunk without being nagged, I'm not buying the "stockpiling" 😄

This is not going to be one of the memorable ones. In a years time, Lindsey will have her WATN follow up and I'm going to be scratching my head going "who again?", even the flashbacks won't help. I think I'm ready for a trainwreck now. 😄

Edited by Ben.w
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

According to the Supersized episode, Lindsey has nine tattoos.

Also, how can she blame her weight on her father dumping her mother, when she was huge at five years old, long before her father left?   

Paul is so loaded when he was doing his voice overs about how they met and married. 

Sorry, but a jumbo tenderloin with everything on it, and onion rings is not a snack after three hours on the road.    That tenderloin sandwich is huge!    Between that and the onion rings, and giant size soft drink that must be thousands of calories.   

The extended bonus scene in the supersized episode was the drive down, where a sixteen hour drive took three full days.  I love the bonus scene, where she says she has to have a constant stream of snacks and food (while inhaling a huge burger or something) on the road to calm herself down.     They hit a lot of drive thrus, not just the one they show on the original episode with the tenderloin sandwich with the forbidden Mayo on it.    It wasn't so much a drive to Houston, but a tour of every drive thru on the way.  

I know Paul said he was tired of driving, but having Lindsey drive when she can barely walk is a terrible idea. 

I could watch the "Eat death, Lindsey!" scene over and over.  At last an enabler who stops enabling, and tells the truth.  

I can't believe how hard she's leaning on the van door either, some day one of the poundticipants will do that, and the door will come off.      I still think that Lindsey will eat through this gastric sleeve just the way she ate through the last one.    

I don't think it was a good sign that Paul disappeared from the show, and I wonder if they will get back together.    I do wonder if their changing relationship, from him drinking, and her eating herself to death, then with each of them expecting the other to change will survive.    However, I don't recall a mention of where he worked, and it could be his job simply wouldn't give him time off.   

I suspect after Paul got caught buying booze by Lindsey, that he probably will switch where he buys it, so it's not itemized.    In every single scene he seemed totally blitzed.  When she walked in and they had the big fight about the roommate, he was absolutely loaded.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10

I can't remember a single poundticipant who doesn't say 'me and (insert name here)' over and over. Does their weight erase all the grammar they should have learned in elementary school? And I could be Paul's drinking buddy if I took a shot every time she said she was 'doing the best I can.'

I was raised on Miracle Whip and switched to mayo as an adult and will never go back. Her response to the mayo on that giant sandwich was one of the funniest things about this episode.

Agree this weight loss will not be successful for her unless she gets intensive therapy and then she only has a 50% chance, I would bet.

• Love 7
On 1/10/2020 at 7:51 PM, Sterling said:

Paul finally helped Lindsay pack so he could get her out as soon as possible, to spend more time with his side chick, I'm sure of it.  That first morning when they were to drive to Houston and he slept until 11:00 wasn't just because he drank the night before.  I think his girlfriend wore him out.

He was practically kicking her out when she came back and told him she thought there would be no way she'd get approved, and his mysterious "roommate" was going to move in.

If I'm wrong, I'd be shocked.  

I'm with you, Sterling.  I assumed he was having an affair (with a woman) right out of the gate.  Also, as soon as Lindsey said she knew she was doing really well on the diet by following her own rules, I knew she was doomed. 

Dr. Now was so nonplussed about Lindsey's rotating support team.  What happened to your husband? *shrug*  I think he's so done with these people who are lying liars who lie, lie and then lie some more.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, cynicat said:

I'm with you, Sterling.  I assumed he was having an affair (with a woman) right out of the gate.  Also, as soon as Lindsey said she knew she was doing really well on the diet by following her own rules, I knew she was doomed. 

Dr. Now was so nonplussed about Lindsey's rotating support team.  What happened to your husband? *shrug*  I think he's so done with these people who are lying liars who lie, lie and then lie some more.

Yes, the rotating support team.  First her husband, then her mom, then a "stranger" (we don't really know how she met Irene).  On one hand, I feel bad for Lindsey; on the other hand, she must wear people out.

If Paul isn't having an affair with a woman, then he's having an affair with booze.  In that, he can't wait till she's gone so he can drink in peace.  No different than Lindsey, where she can't wait till he goes to work so she can eat her jumbo double giant post-breakfast nachos in peace.

I do wonder why someone like Lindsey wasn't seeing a therapist from the get-go.  She perhaps needs psychiatric involvement, as she may be one of those cases where her brain chemistry isn't connecting with her vagus nerve properly, giving her a full signal.  Stretching her stomach out that much after one gastric sleeve, plus I'm sure she's giving this new one a run for its money, well I think there's more to it than "willpower".

I also thought it was funny when Paul said, "I'm going to the gas station to get your breakfast".  Gas station, lol.  I'm in outside sales, so I'm in & out of my car all day long, and a lot of times, I stop at the gas station for coffee, as they have these awesome coffee setups these days.  Usually, the "gas station breakfasts" are being sold to early-day construction workers, who might get 3 breakfast burritos, plus plus.  But these guys are about to spend a full day of physical activity, and it's hard to find even a slightly overweight one.  As opposed to Lindsey, who will eat that plus the nachos with barely any movement for the entire day.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 1

I think the biggest issue with Lindsey seeing a therapist is that she doesn't think anything in her life is her fault.    She claims her father leaving when she was 10 made her eat everything, but she was huge by five, and in every picture before that.      Watching the first trip to Houston with Paul, especially with the extended bonus scene in the Supersized episode, showed exactly what her issues are.   She's a committed eating machine, the greasiest and highest calorie the better.      The "Grease and Freedom" remark by her tells me everything I need to know about her.   

I love the Dr. Now smack down in the first visit, and when he's called her out on her lies in the other visits. 

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think the biggest issue with Lindsey seeing a therapist is that she doesn't think anything in her life is her fault.    She claims her father leaving when she was 10 made her eat everything, but she was huge by five, and in every picture before that.      Watching the first trip to Houston with Paul, especially with the extended bonus scene in the Supersized episode, showed exactly what her issues are.   She's a committed eating machine, the greasiest and highest calorie the better.      The "Grease and Freedom" remark by her tells me everything I need to know about her.   

I love the Dr. Now smack down in the first visit, and when he's called her out on her lies in the other visits. 

So true, especially the bolded.  Yes, she was clearly an overweight child prior to her dad leaving.  This could be due to angry fights witnessed between her mother & father prior to his leaving, which led her to comfort eat.  We just don't know.

I think Dr. Now should include therapy from the get-go as part of the treatment for all these poundticipants.  When they first visit him and he hands them the 1200 calorie diet, which is a huge shock to their system, he should also hand them the therapist's number, even if it's one in their own hometown, which should/could help them to achieve his first goal.

Lindsey clearly has some deep childhood issues that need to get sorted out, or she'll never be successful.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, evansmom10 said:

My burning question is about the ribs. Was that in an instant pot? Why was it in a plastic bag? 🙂

The plastic crock pot liner is a godsend for us lazy people who hate to wash extra dishes. Everything cooks just like it would in the crockpot, except you just throw out the bag when you’re done, no need to scour off burnt sauce. 

• Love 5
23 hours ago, cynicat said:

Mmmm, I think you mean "unruffled".  Nonplussed actually means "confused, not knowing how to act" (pretty much the opposite of what it sounds like it means). Here's a cool article on it. https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/nonplussed

Back on topic: 

Lindsay, before visiting Dr. Now:  "Paul and I are good for each other because we're both addicts and we know how it feels."

Lindsay, after being read the riot act by Dr. Now:  "Paul has no idea how I feel."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Sterling said:

I think Dr. Now should include therapy from the get-go as part of the treatment for all these poundticipants.  

Thing is, therapy is not magic (just like surgery is not magic) and it requires work on part of the poundticipant, a lot of work, to make it be of any value.  That's why I think Dr. Now reserves it until after the surgery when they have already shown their ability to exert effort to help themselves and have no physical drive to fill up that giant distended stomach of theirs.  In a utopian situation, they would start therapy early and continue through with it, but it's not an unlimited resource (either in terms of cost or in terms of therapist time) so it makes sense to use it where you get the most bang for your buck (and time).   

If they go to therapy but turn it into an endless whine-fest, what's the use?  Or use therapy as one more brick in their "but I am doing it slowly, my way" wall of delusion?  

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, dahling said:

Mmmm, I think you mean "unruffled".  Nonplussed actually means "confused, not knowing how to act" (pretty much the opposite of what it sounds like it means). Here's a cool article on it. https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/nonplussed

Back on topic: 

Lindsay, before visiting Dr. Now:  "Paul and I are good for each other because we're both addicts and we know how it feels."

Lindsay, after being read the riot act by Dr. Now:  "Paul has no idea how I feel."

Funny thing--I meant exactly what I wrote.  

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nonplussed

2) chiefly US : not bothered, surprised, or impressed by something

• Love 2

I think Dr. Now has seen it all, in his years of practice.    Rotating family members, friends who appear and disappear, are old hat to him.        However, Lindsey having a different person with her at every visit certainly was interesting.  

Some have changed husbands between visits too.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
23 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think Dr. Now has seen it all, in his years of practice.    Rotating family members, friends who appear and disappear, are old hat to him.        However, Lindsey having a different person with her at every visit certainly was interesting.  

Some have changed husbands between visits too.   

Or showed up with a former poundticipant's husband!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I'm watching the last hour of Lindsey's episode, and she shows zero emotion except when she is getting more cheat food, and when she talks to Irene on the phone about moving to Houston.     Even when she's arguing with her husband, she's not really upset, just whining.   It's sad, Paul loves his alcohol, and Lindsey loves attention.     I see zero chance Lindsey will keep the weight off, and I'm betting poor Paul will have the same success, which is not happening either.    

• Love 2
On 1/9/2020 at 12:57 PM, mmecorday said:

So after this chick polished off her breakfast of gas station pizza and donuts, she made herself two plates of nachos?

I have to say my favorite scene was in the hotel room when she pulled out that giant tenderloin sandwich and wailed, "Oh, no! They put mayonnaise on it. Oh, well."  *CHOMP* What a lady.

This show has become so scripted it's not even funny (well, except when it is funny because of you guys, mostly.) "My parents divorced. By the time I was 7, I weighed 300 pounds. Then an older relative molested me. After that I really started to put on weight. Then I got a job at a fast food restaurant. When I was 16, I weighed 500 pounds." I feel like I hear that every week!

I wouldn’t call it scripted as much as all those factors you mentioned often times appear in the lives of people like this and other kinda of addicts. Trauma affects people in different ways. Some over eat, some do drugs, some get a lot of plastic surgery. It’s just pattern recognition. 

Its nice to see clean and orderly houses for a change. I’m sure it won’t be like that all season. 

• Love 3
On 1/12/2020 at 10:59 AM, Sterling said:

Yes, the rotating support team.  First her husband, then her mom, then a "stranger" (we don't really know how she met Irene).  On one hand, I feel bad for Lindsey; on the other hand, she must wear people out.

If Paul isn't having an affair with a woman, then he's having an affair with booze.  In that, he can't wait till she's gone so he can drink in peace.  No different than Lindsey, where she can't wait till he goes to work so she can eat her jumbo double giant post-breakfast nachos in peace.

I do wonder why someone like Lindsey wasn't seeing a therapist from the get-go.  She perhaps needs psychiatric involvement, as she may be one of those cases where her brain chemistry isn't connecting with her vagus nerve properly, giving her a full signal.  Stretching her stomach out that much after one gastric sleeve, plus I'm sure she's giving this new one a run for its money, well I think there's more to it than "willpower".

I also thought it was funny when Paul said, "I'm going to the gas station to get your breakfast".  Gas station, lol.  I'm in outside sales, so I'm in & out of my car all day long, and a lot of times, I stop at the gas station for coffee, as they have these awesome coffee setups these days.  Usually, the "gas station breakfasts" are being sold to early-day construction workers, who might get 3 breakfast burritos, plus plus.  But these guys are about to spend a full day of physical activity, and it's hard to find even a slightly overweight one.  As opposed to Lindsey, who will eat that plus the nachos with barely any movement for the entire day.

* Paul probably wanted to be alone with his booze. He’s never gonna get better with that methodology. 

* Regarding the gas station food for construction workers, true. Except where I live it’s oilfield workers. They also have burrito trucks along the highways. I work out there too and if I didn’t have celiac, I’d be hitting up the occasional burrito truck:).  

* Lindsey was frustrating. I couldn’t stand her. 

• Love 3
On 1/10/2020 at 8:14 PM, auntjess said:

That's my favorite part of "their journeys" 

On 1/14/2020 at 3:23 PM, jabinlbc said:

Or showed up with a former poundticipant's husband!

Karina? Is her episode on the app only because I can't find it on my On Demand. Dying to see this episode

I missed the live thread--watching On Demand, and I came here because I was *sure* someone would comment on this scene, about 3 minutes into the show:

Lindsey walks into her bathroom, and the camera pans over a huge wooden "RELAX" sign on the wall while she says, in her voiceover, "but even just walking, from my bedroom to the bathroom, leaves me completely exhausted."  Next beat, she turns and sits on the toilet after explaining that she has to rest on the toilet to get up the energy/wherewithal (my words, not the scriptwriter's, natch) to shower.  The camera pans up ever-so-slightly to a large wooden "ESCAPE" sign on the wall behind the toilet.

I am dying, laughing so hard.  The shade thrown by these camerapeople!  The stunning visual irony!

Anyway, miss you all and will be in the live thread for episode 4!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 1/12/2020 at 12:59 PM, Sterling said:

If Paul isn't having an affair with a woman, then he's having an affair with booz

Or a man.... his new "roommate. " Or am I the only person who  got an "I'm a closeted gay man" vibe from him? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 11:36 AM, Pretty5Vacant said:

That's my favorite part of "their journeys" 

Karina? Is her episode on the app only because I can't find it on my On Demand. Dying to see this episode

Yes - Karina was with Gilbert, Lupe's gross ex...  Dr. Now looked quite amused when he showed up with Karina at her appointment!

• Love 1

The bonus scene in the supersized of this episode was Lindsey's constant drive thru pit stops, every hour or so, and they stopped for the first night after four hours on the road, and at least two drive thrus, that's when she had the jumbo port tenderloin sandwiches.   The bonus scene seemed unusually long, even for this show.    

My guess is the film crew got tired of the drive thru window parade, and the whining.     I bet there's a lot more footage that's really similar to what they showed. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The bonus scene in the supersized of this episode was Lindsey's constant drive thru pit stops, every hour or so, and they stopped for the first night after four hours on the road, and at least two drive thrus, that's when she had the jumbo port tenderloin sandwiches.   The bonus scene seemed unusually long, even for this show.    

My guess is the film crew got tired of the drive thru window parade, and the whining.     I bet there's a lot more footage that's really similar to what they showed. 

I re watched this last night because I couldn't remember it. How can anyone eat that much crap food??!! Maybe there was so much of the bonus scene because the crew passed out from the smell of grease....and freedom.

• LOL 3
On 1/8/2020 at 9:58 PM, MelissaMinion said:

I loved Paul’s meltdown. And this episode is giving us so many phrases to add to the bingo card. 

Respect my process!

Eat death, Lindsey!

Small Cheat Days!

I’m off to get your breakfast at the gas station is my new favorite!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

The bonus scene is my new "don't snack" inspiration. Just watching her 2 hour feeding schedule, now to mention the grunting and groaning to get in and out of the SUV, to be quite enough to turn my stomach. 😝 No wonder her husband wasn't the least bit hungry. 😔 I'd hate to tell you how many times I've watched just this part of it. 😳

• LOL 2
  • Love 1