Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Lindsey's Story

• Start Topic

I’m just watching this one and wanted to say something that was bugging me - when she ordered the tenderloin she said “with everything on it” - so why TF did she moan that it had mayonnaise on it? 😂😂

• LOL 5

Some places serve different ingredients for "with everything" or "all the way".     I didn't realize that until I was waiting to pick up my order at a burger place, and they listed the extra ingredients for "all the way".    If really wasn't everything.  It could be that Lindsey's tenderloin place of choice doesn't add mayo.   Or maybe she just wanted to whine about something. 

• LOL 2

I’m just watching this one and wanted to say something that was bugging me - when she ordered the tenderloin she said “with everything on it” - so why TF did she moan that it had mayonnaise on it? 😂😂

She was momentarily bummed that the sandwich had mayonnaise on it. Then she said, "Oh well" and chomped down on it like Saturn devouring his sons.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5
15 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm watching the rerun of Lindsey's episode.   "Eat Death Lindsey" yelled by Paul never gets old. 

Hide contents

I’m partial to “grease and freedom” myself.

(Sorry,  I don’t know how to get rid of the spoiler box.)

• Like 2

I’ll just never understand why these folks think Dr. Now will be proud of them for “taking initiative” or moving to Houston early.. particularly when they use their professional expertise to add twice-weekly cheat days.

• Like 3
On 11/26/2023 at 1:29 PM, Drogo said:

I’ll just never understand why these folks think Dr. Now will be proud of them for “taking initiative” or moving to Houston early.. particularly when they use their professional expertise to add twice-weekly cheat days.

Well yeah. I mean, how else will Dr. Now see how serious they are???

• LOL 1