Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Lindsey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Call her Cleopatra, because she’s the queen of DE NILE. 

I LOVE that Dr. Now is taking such a hard line with her. He knows she’s gonna be a two-time loser in the WLS game. Why waste time on her when there are people out there willing to work the program? She’s never going to change. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

Run, Paul, run!!!

I don’t understand how someone who’s already had weight-loss surgery that did not work thinks that weight loss surgery solves her problem!!!  If anyone should understand that the behavior has to change, it’s her.

Run, Paul, run (BTW, I am impressed on how clean he is keeping the house and how he’s taking care of the animals.The man might be a drunk, but he seems to have a sense of responsibility. Not something you often see  in a drunk.)

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

OMG he's moving in a drinking buddy!  Doesn't seem as though he planned on her coming back at all!!  

He wasn’t too pleased to see her walk back in

• Love 11
1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

My eating habit was OK today. I had a salad with sunflower seeds, grape tomatoes, red onion and Olive Garden Italian salad dressing. For dinner I had a turkey sandwich and a chocolate chip cookie.

Olive Garden dressing is all i use👍 its sooo good!

• Love 3

Hi, y’all!! I started watching this off my dvr late, completely oblivious that it was actually currently recording. 

im currently at the “I’ll just lie in bed between my only 3 meals and try to sleep” part. High hopes over here. High hopes. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

OMG he's moving in a drinking buddy!  Doesn't seem as though he planned on her coming back at all!!  

I was hoping his new roommate was CHRISHUN!

• LOL 23
Just now, Hellga said:

I don't know what more I could do - how about stopping the "cheat days" with "one or two snacks" (which are probably an entire giant pizza and/or an entire sheet cake!)

I'm pretty sure cheat days include multiple bags of death. Just sayin'.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I don't know what more I could do - how about stopping the "cheat days" with "one or two snacks" (which are probably an entire giant pizza and/or an entire sheet cake!)

Not to mention ditching the “coffee drinks” and pastries!

• Love 6

A Noom commercial?   I hate that commercial. 

So is Paul's roommate another drunk guy?   Or some woman?     I'm shocked he's actually at he house, instead of long gone, or dead on the floor.   

We are all on fire tonight!   It makes up for the miserable train wreck of an episode this is.   So she's taking everything?   She's never coming back.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

Even drunk, I'm liking Paul way more than I'm liking her.

Agreed. She's particularly terrible.