Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

Or if you travel to South Dakota, you can eat a "tavern" sandwich.

So Tandra, Kimberly, Tara, Alissa, and Jordan went rose-less. Do we know who goes without next week?

According to Reality Steve its Amber, Tracy (who?), and Trina (who?) are the ones that go home.    

• Love 1

According to Reality Steve its Amber, Tracy (who?), and Trina (who?) are the ones that go home.    

I dont' remember Amber and Tracy at all, but Trina's the tiny blonde who looks 40ish.

I dont' remember Amber and Tracy at all, but Trina's the tiny blonde who looks 40ish.

Isn't Trina the raggedy blonde approaching menopause? If she's one and the same, maybe she's tiny due to shrinking.

No idea who Tracey is.

You know, it's really smart if Kelsey to wear her real hair. She's one if about 4 I can tell apart from the other horsehair weave and war painted masses.

• Love 1

I still don't know anyone's name and am shocked that most posters here are calling B-ettes by name. Well, maybe not shocked but depressed at my own lack of being able to distinguish between a bunch of women who all resemble each other.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Yet, I remember on Roseanne they owned the Lunch Box and sold loose meat sandwiches for a couple of seasons. I never knew that was a real thing, though.

Someone else said this already, but I've learned more about farm life in 2 episode threads than I've known in my 40 years (gulp!) of life.

JenE4, Rosanne's Tom Arnold was born in Ottumwa, Iowa. They used to go back there to visit his family, And that's why they served the loose meat sandwich in the cafe. The Maid Rite was born in either eastern Iowa or western Illinois. I grew up just accepting it like one accepts McDonald's. The only different thing is, if you ask for a Maid Rite with everything, you have to specifically say, "Including catsup." You can read a bit about it here: Maid Rite.  They really are really, really good.

You can blame me for all that unwanted farm knowledge. Just remember me if you need a Plus One for Millionaire's "Farm Animal" category!

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 3

Funny related side note - allrecipes has several recipes for loose meat sandwiches, and nearly all the reviews talk about how they compare to Maid Rite sandwiches. I had no clue that was even a thing until this board and season of TB.

I still don't know anyone's name and am shocked that most posters here are calling B-ettes by name. Well, maybe not shocked but depressed at my own lack of being able to distinguish between a bunch of women who all resemble each other.

Yeah, in my head, there's "drunk blonde"  and "other drunk blonde", the "cute girl with short dark hair",  "Minnie mouse voice", and Britt, who has more hair than 4 women put together should have.  the rest are a blur. 

• Love 3

Funny related side note - allrecipes has several recipes for loose meat sandwiches, and nearly all the reviews talk about how they compare to Maid Rite sandwiches. I had no clue that was even a thing until this board and season of TB.

We should be careful not to learn TOO much or none of us will be eligible to be contestants on future TB and TB-ette. (I'm going to look up those recipes, NikSac. I use that site all the time. I think Maid Rite is trademarked so others have to call their creations "loose meat" sandwiches, like on Roseanne. Either that, or because no one knows what the heck a Maid Rite is!)

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 1

So Jade tries to take Chris for a test drive this Monday. Did Steve have any intel on whether she discussed her nude modeling with him? Will they be saving that for a big confession bombshell?

I think its going to be great TV when Chris' sisters pick Jade in episode four for the big Cinderella date.    

And I wonder what their thoughts were when the news broke right before final 4 rose ceremony of her nudie past.   Kinda suspicious that she went home as the news came out.  

Oh wow, that wedding crash was pretty amazing.  I thought Chris was going to cry.  My mom texted me during that & said "I know you read Reality Steve, and Whitney is the one, right? Tell me NOW!  It has to be her!"......

*ROFL*  Of course, I put her out of her misery & said she was the one. 

Yeah I've been flipping back and forth between the show and a bunch of others but I caught the wedding crashing and honestly, I don't know if it was a bias because I know the spoiler but I kind of felt like the producers all but broadcasted that Witney is his pick. They were really adorable though.

Edited by truthaboutluv

I'm glad they showed something about Whitney other than her high voice, something likable that explains why she made it to the end. Call me sappy, but I hate when a nice girl (like imo Clare in JPs season) gets a bad edit just because the editors CAN and pretty soon everyone is making fun of/criticizing them. I liked that Whitney laughed at herself after the internet brought out all the negative comments about her voice. Glad to see editors turn it around and have people rooting for her and Chris even if they don't know the spoilers. They could make a very cute, nice couple even if they only get engaged for a while, per most of these "winners".

• Love 1

I wonder, though, whether Whitney as the fiance spoiler has anything to do with the fact that they were TELLING all of these people that this is my fiance, Whitney. Yet, I suppose RS had more "proof" than this, right? Also, just giving her the rose he was gushing and beaming as if he were proposing. Big difference to how he gave the other one the rose--but maybe that's because Jimmy Kimmel was there.

• Love 3

I think this episode pretty much proved RS right and Whitney is the one. Britt got the First Impression rose but they have yet to have a 1-on-1. Yet the way he was gushing about Whitney was so telling. Run girl, run!

I think this episode pretty much proved RS right and Whitney is the one. Britt got the First Impression rose but they have yet to have a 1-on-1. Yet the way he was gushing about Whitney was so telling. Run girl, run!

Plus we saw drama between him and Britt in the preview, possibly setting up a tension that his initial attraction can't offset.

What gift did they give the newlyweds? I'd like details about this alleged "spontaneous" wedding crashing (they arrived hours after Whitney first uttered it on the hilltop during daylight). What was the original date supposed to be? Perhaps something that wouldn't have left such an indelible impression upon Chris regarding Whitney, and we supposedly know how that works out for her.

I wonder, though, whether Whitney as the fiance spoiler has anything to do with the fact that they were TELLING all of these people that this is my fiance, Whitney. Yet, I suppose RS had more "proof" than this, right? Also, just giving her the rose he was gushing and beaming as if he were proposing. Big difference to how he gave the other one the rose--but maybe that's because Jimmy Kimmel was there.

This was my first thought. It would be an interesting twist if RS's info came from a wedding guest! But I'm evil and I love when that cocky little prick is wrong.

• Love 3

Wow, you could tell Chris fell for Whitney big time by the way he talked about her, especially when he said it was her that made the date so "amazing."  He just gushed about her, it was fun to hear his enthusiasm. It sounded real.

JenE4, I was wondering the same thing - if the spoiler originated from the wedding crashing.

Edited by Lamb18

I don't think RS would hang his hat just on the circumstances of that particular date.

And don't forget the painted wall mural of them kissing.  Steve put out that info before he knew about the wedding crash. 

RS would have known by the (calendar) date of the wedding that filming was far from over. (And to counter the counter argument, it's farfetched that loose-lipped guests would have held on to this tip for a month or two.) I don't think the wedding is his source.

• Love 2

After last night I think it's likely that Chris will have been encouraged by the producers to keep Ashley I around for the spectacular meltdown potential.

Edited by lulee
  • Love 4

Not sure it even counts as "potential" anymore, given her batshit behavior last night. I laughed out loud when she dropped her glass, made an exaggerated "see what you made me do!" motion to the crowd at the hot tub, and then stomped off while the unretrieved glass (thankfully plastic) rolled slowly downhill. Between her weird Princess Jasmine outfits, manipulative pouting, propensity for shedding tears at any perceived unfairness/lack of sharing, and random outbursts of stompy brattiness, she'd make any six-year-old proud.

Edited by Stella MD
  • Love 2

It's obvious she's a spoiled brat and she will have a full on meltdown when she gets cut. Chris is obviously not into her at all. And honestly, I do think RS is right about Whitney after last night's episode. He was seriously gushing about her. Who knows? Maybe it might work. 

• Love 2

Well, Reality Steve has proof positive that the wedding crash was completely staged.  In his column today, he has tweets from the actual bride explaining how production contacted them about the filming and the details.  Then afterwards, production sent them a real wedding gift of Champagne & Wine Glasses.

*sigh* I'm just bummed that my beloved Chris Harrison flat-out lied in his blog.   That hurts.

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 5

Well, Reality Steve has proof positive that the wedding crash was completely staged.  In his column today, he has tweets from the actual bride explaining how production contacted them about the filming and the details.  Then afterwards, production sent them a real wedding gift of Champagne & Wine Glasses.

*sigh* I'm just bummed that my beloved Chris Harrison flat-out lied in his blog.   That hurts.

I never read blogs from the lead or CH.  The lead has to lie.  Not giving away anything about production is in their contract.  CH is the worst liar and he has no excuse!  I still like him though.   Sharleen's blog is the only one worth reading.  

I think the couple deserved way more than champagne and glasses!  

Chris is shy and Whitney and Kaitlin are outgoing and can take charge and keep the conversation going.  Becca is probably that way too.  Whitney negotiated the wedding very well, no wonder he fell hard for her that night.  He wants a take charge woman in social situations.  

i just wish Whitney did not talk like Kristin Chenoweth.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
i just wish Whitney did not talk like Kristin Chenoweth.

Copy that!   I wish Kristin Chenoweth didn't talk like Kristin Chenoweth.  I'm always surprised to learn (not!) that she's so tiny.

No one else knows what a Maid Rite is, and out-of-staters get offended if they are served a "loose meat sandwich."

Born and raised in Arizona and I'd heard of Maid Rite almost all of my early life--don't know why.  Maybe someone moved to the Phoenix area and tried to have a little Maid Rite diner.   Marv, a guy next door to us in the 70s, was a manager at TG&Y.  He had us come over to a pool party to try his "Marv Rite's.  He was going to pitch a little lunch counter at TG&Y where his sandwiches would be featured.

• Love 1

I never read blogs from the lead or CH.  The lead has to lie.  Not giving away anything about production is in their contract.  CH is the worst liar and he has no excuse!  I still like him though.   Sharleen's blog is the only one worth reading.  

I struggle to not like CH because I think he fronts some awful treatment of people for this show, but I can't deny he's likable anyway. Still, even as a (kind of) non-fan, I'm surprised he would be so emphatic, so insistent, that people were wrong and the wedding date was 100% spontaneous and genuinely unplanned. I know he lies to us, but why lie so firmly and convincingly when it is very likely you will get caught?

I can't stand RS and won't look at his site (appreciate those who report back though!) But I think this time he's right.

Re: above. Is Sharleen blogging about this season? I loved her blog last time. Is there a link?

• Love 1

Sharleen's blog comes out either today or tomorrow on her site.  Get on her email list and you will get a notification, better than checking constantly.  She writes a shorter one the day after on another site.  Flash?  I will post the link when I come across it.  

Thanks so much for the links. I love Sharleen!  It'll be fun to see what she thinks of -this- bachelor v. JP and I enjoyed her fashion comments last time. She may be giving a sigh of relief to have gotten the international trips instead--I don't really see Sharleen and the "LA bikini walk/tractor race" or pig-wrangling contest, but she seems like a good sport, so I guess you never know.

Edited by Padma
  • Love 2

I'm watching right now and Ashley I was saying something about being promiscuous (her or the girls) and wild, then there's a cut to Chris talking with Jade. I'm wondering if that was an intentional edit.

I'm watching right now and Ashley I was saying something about being promiscuous (her or the girls) and wild, then there's a cut to Chris talking with Jade. I'm wondering if that was an intentional edit.

It totally was! I noticed it, too!

• Love 1

Jade is my favorite at this point.  I don't care about her posing nude; not a big deal to me.  

Very boring episode.  I FFed through the mud date and half of Jillian's monologue at the dinner table. 

We are beginning to see Britt's story unfold.  She cannot handle Chris being attracted to other women. Accusing Chris of rewarding bad behavior she deems inappropriate is wrong on so many levels.  Who do you think you are?   She will bring other women up again, in a different way, but it will be there.  When she sees that Chris is put off by this, exit stage left.   I think she may be scratched off his list after last night and her staying until F6 is a producer's pick.  They sense more drama.  

Becca?  How did she make it to F4?  

• Love 1

I can see Becca being final two. From what I've seen she seems confident in herself, mature and very nice.  She doesn't need emotional babysitting which guys really hate, unless it's for someone they're very close to (and sometimes they hate it then).

I can see Becca being final two. From what I've seen she seems confident in herself, mature and very nice.  She doesn't need emotional babysitting which guys really hate, unless it's for someone they're very close to (and sometimes they hate it then).

Yeah, this makes sense.  I haven't see enough of her yet. 

And I guess now we know the comment in People Magazine season preview about Chris taking a virgin into the fantasy suite is about Becca and not Ashley I. I remember some were confused by that because we all thought only Ashley I was a virgin and Reality Steve's spoilers made it clear that she did not make it that far.