Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

(edited)

Honestly, I'm rooting for his F1 turning him down.

The more I watch him, the more I think Kelsey would have been perfect for him.  He's so clueless that he wouldn't even realize what a pretentious blowhard she is.  Plus, she's bossy and controlling, which he totally needs.  He could drink himself silly while she dreams up some fantastic, mythical narrative about their perfect life on the farm for her "writing" blog.  

Edited by foo
  • Love 1

Watching this show and I'll say this, Becca might be one of the most honest contestants they've ever had on this show.  Also, boy I hope Whitney's not watching this show if she is the pick because man, they're really editing this as Chris settled for Whitney because Becca just could not give him the answers he desperately wanted to hear. Hell his dad pretty much said flat out "Whitney is ready but Chris' heart wants Becca." Wow...sucks for Whitney. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 5

Whitney is coming off as so, so desperate.  For her sake, I hope that what we're seeing tonight is the product of seriously manipulative editing, because it sure does seem like Becca is really who he wants to pick.  (but won't because he's such a weenie)

• Love 5

Re Bachelorette spoiler:

Wow! I'm surprised…but pleased (not because I hate Britt - she doesn't bug me that much - but because popular opinion seemed to be that looks-wise, Katelyn didn't stand a chance). It's nice to know that sometimes, low-maintenance wins.

I'd guess that Britt stays on for a while to provide "guidance" to Katelyn.

Edited by OnceSane
added spoiler tags