Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E32: Reunion Part 2

druzy
  • Start Topic

Kail & Leah reveal what happened behind the scenes in Hawaii and Briana has an emotional heart to heart with John. Later, Jade triggers her mom when she is confronted about her arrest and Chelsea discusses her battles with anxiety and panic attacks.

Airs December 10, 2019

• Love 2

Okay, I'm like the lone Chelsea fan left, but even I got annoyed when she said there's not one bad thing about Cole. If she really thinks that, that's a bad sign. You should get annoyed by your husband sometimes! 

That entire segment with Leah and her sister and their creepy Puerto Rican paramores was just.... So..... Maury Povich. What was I watching???? 

I see Dr. Drew is continuing his tradition of backing down and kissing ass once some petulant brat storms off his stage. Why did we even need an entire segment devoted to Jade's mom?

Also, Drew - speak for yourself. NONE of us are pulling for milquetoast John and Melba toast Brianna. 

16 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Why does jades mom and grandma look the same age 

I thought that was the aunt???!!!

Edited by ghoulina
auto-correct
  • Love 6

I like Chelsea. I’m disappointed that Cole quit his job.  We are both probably the only fans.  She does annoying stuff sometimes.  But she’s much better than the other girls. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

That entire segment with Leah and her sister and their creepy Puerto Rican paranoid was just.... So..... Maury Povich. What was I watching????

It means this show is a joke.  Leah’s sister’s hookup (from Costa Rica, right?) said he’d use a condom, but the sister said no, and everyone, including Dr. Drew and Nessa, just laughed.  And that was that.....on to the next segment.

Good job, show!  

• Love 7

I've continued to watch this show mostly because I've watched from the beginning and know who all the players are, so I can follow it pretty easily.  Sort of a mindless escape.  It's also served my interest in 'people watching'.  But I'm starting to FF through more and more of it.  It's become boring, repetitive, and has devolved into insanity.  Victoria gets knocked up by a random guy who lives in another country, who already has children in his home country, which means at least one child won't have their father around regularly.  Then they all sit on the couch giggling about all their stupid-ass BS, like they're so cool and funny, but actual real-life children are being hurt by these hoes and their actions.  It pisses me off royally. 

Then there's Briana with her stupid games.  "I wanted him to fight for me, and he didn't".  Why don't you try being someone worth fighting for?  And someone worth fighting for doesn't play stupid little games like 'Let's see if he'll fight for me'.  Something like that would give her the upper hand in the relationship as she either accepts or rejects his efforts.  Like I said before, control is what she craves.  And the talk that John mentioned that helped him understand her better, that she wouldn't tell Nessa about?  I'm sure it's real stuff, but I'd bet my house she used it as a damsel-in-distress excuse for why she should be catered to for the rest of her life.  We all have our shit Briana, do what you gotta do to deal with it and then grow up.  She's looking for a Cole.  Except I think that he wasn't required to ditch his preexisting relationships. 

I had hoped that Chelsea was going to bow out of this show by now.  For a bit it seemed like she was maturing and just wanted a quiet life.  I guess not.  She's not nearly as bad as the rest, and I do like her, but this is all way past it's prime.  I think staying has made her backtrack on the maturity train somewhat.  

Kail...ugh.  Who cares.   

• Love 19

I forgot to mention Jade's mom storming off stage.  It really goes for any of them that have done it, don't they feel stupid as hell when everybody's silently watching them walk back out after their outburst?  I sure would.  Someone storming off should be followed by 'OK, moving on....'. 

• Love 16
15 hours ago, Mkay said:

I like Chelsea. I’m disappointed that Cole quit his job.  We are both probably the only fans.  She does annoying stuff sometimes.  But she’s much better than the other girls. 

I didn't know Cole quit his job...did he say why? That was probably one of the things I did like about him.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I didn't know Cole quit his job...did he say why? That was probably one of the things I did like about him.

I know! That is extremely disappointing. He can probably go back, though, when the MTV train stops. Or maybe he'll start a small business building things since he's quite talented in that area. Anything, as long as he's not babysitting Chelsea all day.

• Love 5

There is so much to be disgusted with after last night's reunion show...let's start with Dr. Drew and Nessa: Dr. Drew sitting there giggling with the insipid Nessa about Victoria's trailer trash life was disgraceful for a health professional. I thought this show was supposed to encourage safe and protected sex. Now it's making light of a "hook up" that resulted in an unplanned pregnancy with a man that has two other children from two other women AND he lives in another country! Did I mention she already has two children? Does she even have a job? How is she going to support these children? Could she be making enough from this show to be a successful single mother? The level of insanity that both Dr. Drew and Nessa have now been reduced to with these reckless and pathetic women is cringeworthy. Nessa fawning over the whole Briana/John thing and pushing them to get back together was junior high level madness...even worse, echoing a question from a fan about Kail having more kids, specifically a girl, seemed to also be an instance of not abiding by the premise of this show. I mean, honestly, Kail wants more kids? And would go to sperm donor for it? Really? This is just irresponsible and foolish blabbering. Dr. Drew should have his medical license pulled for being an incompetent boob.

I'm glad Chelsea fancies herself a bonafide "designer" though I think the contestants on Project Runway, many of whom have had years of training and design degrees, would find this assertion ridiculous and offensive. And the comment that Cole is perfect, or words to that affect, are absurd. No one is perfect...let's see how "perfect" he is 20 years down the road...I don't know one married couple that 20 years in finds their spouse "perfect".

Kail...what a bossy cow she is...butting into other people's relationships and telling Jeremy off about his relationship with Addie...good grief! What a nerve! If ANYONE was to butt into her baby daddy issues and tell her what to do she would be apoplectic. She is the most obnoxious and unlikable TM on this franchise. I just can't stand her anymore.

Briana is just so ambivalent and low energy. Her ability to hook up with most lethargic and or lazy men is almost pathological. John at least had a good job and no children from hook ups...he seems to be the best of the bunch but also had a weak personality. I think she is incapable of deep, loving relationships...she needs therapy to understand why she sabotages herself. Devoin is just sad...I think she needs to accept that he is what he is and whatever he can given sporadically to Nova might be the best he can ever do.

Jade...OMG! what family dysfunction! Her mother takes very little ownership of her drug addiction and poor parenting. She sees any kind of discussion about it as attacks on her as a person and then refuses to do any kind of program to help her conquer her addiction. She's a waste of space and people's time...she doesn't want to change and her language towards Jade, saying several times she was going to physically assault her for talking about the addiction, etc...was awful. I got a picture in my mind of the kind of emotional and maybe physical abuse that Jade grew up with. What a mess.

Leah: WTF??? You're laughing and giggling about your sister's "oopsey" pregnancy? And she is way too passive in her relationship with Kail...she is definitely the omega and Kail the alpha. 

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 16
17 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Okay, I'm like the lone Chelsea fan left, but even I got annoyed when she said there's not one bad thing about Cole. If she really thinks that, that's a bad sign. You should get annoyed by your husband sometimes! 

That's why I just find her so fake.  Also, we all know that there IS something... his (cough) voice (cough)!  She knows it, we know it.

3 hours ago, eskimo said:

Kail...ugh.  Who cares.   

HAHA that sums it up.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, ghoulina said:

She could be full of shit, but I actually think she is sincere because Cole basically does whatever the fuck Chelsea tells him to do, and he acts like he likes it. Which maybe he does.

I think that kind of pushover sycophant behavior would get super old to most people, but Chelsea may be the one exception. I don't know that Chelsea has ever really considered what a number her relationship with Adam did on her psyche, and the damage is manifesting itself into a relationship with the most boring, agreeable, non threatening partner alive.

What I can't figure out is what exactly is in it for Cole.

• Useful 4
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, kicksave said:

Probably to help with the kids since her anxiety was so bad.  He might be on a family leave time.

Leah and Victoria are trashy and surely on the wrong program.  Where's Maury when we need him!

Drew and Tessa kissing all those trashy asses surely must get something out of this gig besides a paycheck!

Kail is as big as Christmas and looking for a baby daddy!  Run Chris run!

I bet Kail couldn't find a hook up in Puerto Rico or wherever they were!!!

5 hours ago, Tatum said:

She could be full of shit, but I actually think she is sincere because Cole basically does whatever the fuck Chelsea tells him to do, and he acts like he likes it. Which maybe he does.

I think that kind of pushover sycophant behavior would get super old to most people, but Chelsea may be the one exception. I don't know that Chelsea has ever really considered what a number her relationship with Adam did on her psyche, and the damage is manifesting itself into a relationship with the most boring, agreeable, non threatening partner alive.

Didn't she promise him a BJ last episode?

• Love 3

Why no comments on this scene yet?  Leah made fun of the “haters” who told Victoria her hookup only got her pregnant as a way to get to the States, but stated that wasn’t true because they “had that conversation, and he said he really didn’t want to come there.” And then, in the very next breath, Drew asked what’s next, and Victoria said they hired an immigration lawyer to help the guy come to the States, with Leah acting as his sponsor.  

So, Leah, maybe that *was* his intention!!  

And I guess that’s just too bad for his two young sons in Costa Rica.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 19
14 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Why the fuck were Drew & Nessa literally trying to arrange a marriage between Brianna & John? That was just bizarre. 

Pretty sure Drew and Nessa don't watch the show.

18 hours ago, Warrenton said:

There is  a  Reunion Part 3 on Tuesday ,  Dec. 17th.

Part 3? Why God why?

10 hours ago, Tatum said:

I think Cole likes being told what to do. Some guys are into that. I know a couple like this and it seems like it works well for them. They don't have much conflict that's for sure. I'd rather have more conflict and also feel like I have an equal partner.  

Jade's mom didn't want to face any consequences, color me shocked.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

Why no comments on this scene yet?  Leah made fun of the “haters” who told Victoria her hookup only got her pregnant as a way to get to the States, but stated that wasn’t true because they “had that conversation, and he said he really didn’t want to come there.” And then, in the very next breath, Drew asked what’s next, and Victoria said they hired an immigration lawyer to help the guy come to the States, with Leah acting as his sponsor.  

I noticed that too. And why is Leah his sponsor, wouldn't Victoria be able to do it? Unless Leah is doing it because she has more money. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I noticed that too. And why is Leah his sponsor, wouldn't Victoria be able to do it? Unless Leah is doing it because she has more money. 

Per google (I know nothing of immigration law) you have to be a home owner, and there is a minimum personal income requirement.

These sponsor responsibilities are no joke. Leah should think really, really, long and hard about this.

Edited by Tatum
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Per google (I know nothing of immigration law) you have to be a home owner.

Per my extensive "90 Day Fiance" watching, I think you just have to have an income of like $25,000/year and a place to live (rent or own).

OR - have a family member or friend with these criteria, who can sponsor.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Probably to help with the kids since her anxiety was so bad.  He might be on a family leave time.

Leah and Victoria are trashy and surely on the wrong program.  Where's Maury when we need him!

If he really quit to take care of the kids because of Chelsea's anxiety, they'd lose the 1/2% of respect I have for them.  Meanwhile, she's talking about having more.  Must be nice to not be in the real world and just be able to have your husband leave his job to help with the kids because of anxiety.  

13 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Per google (I know nothing of immigration law) you have to be a home owner.

I don't think that's it.  My only knowledge is from 90DF, but most of those people aren't homeowners.  I do know it costs a lot and you'll be on the hook for them for 10 years.  I think they need to make sure a immigrant won't come in and go on government assistance.  

@heatherchandler jinx!

Edited by ShaNaeNae
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Per my extensive "90 Day Fiance" watching, I think you just have to have an income of like $25,000/year and a place to live (rent or own).

OR - have a family member or friend with these criteria, who can sponsor.

The income requirement alone probably precludes Victoria from being the sponsor. $25K in her area would probably translate to full time menial work (like a server, cashier, etc) and I would bet she's not working full time, if she even has a job in the first place.

This is a very dumb thing for Leah to do. My friend married someone from a different country. It was not a green card marriage- they were in a many years long romantic relationship that started when he came over for school. It was still incredibly unbelievable what she had to agree to in order to allow him to stay here. There is no way in hell Leah should be signing that for someone she barely knows.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Tatum said:

This is a very dumb thing for Leah to do. My friend married someone from a different country. It was not a green card marriage- they were in a many years long romantic relationship that started when he came over for school. It was still incredibly unbelievable what she had to agree to in order to allow him to stay here. There is no way in hell Leah should be signing that for someone she barely knows.

That's the thing, they do not know this person AT ALL!  He is a one-night-stand!  These idiots move so fast with men.  They don't think anything through. 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

I literally paid 1.99 for the episode (wasn’t available on demand) to watch that scene!  I’m living for this trashiness right now.  And yeah, that makes it sound like royer wants that GC.  I hope 90 day fiancé is all over this one. 😂

• LOL 7

I wonder if they are trying to get on 90 day fiancee show. That way Victoria would also be reality star like her sister and had some kind of income although barely 10% of what Leah gets. But they could try to negotiate that Leah would be on the show too and draw the Teen mom crowd to 90 day if they pay extra. On the other hand Teen mom ratings are going down and 90 day going up so they might not see much added value. But either way Victoria would at least got some additional reality show income. I wonder how much she gets from Teen mom. Must be not enough if Leah is being a sponsor. Also I think they are wasting money on the immigration attorney as paper work is not that difficult. I did all my paperwork myself when I won Green card and barely spoke enough English (I won Green card while being in USA for 1 year exchange au pair program but barely spoke much English because I was taking care of 14 month old or talking in my language to other Czech and Slovak aupairs in area).  Immigration attorney can't make the case go faster and all they do is fill the forms and charge arm and leg.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Guiltypleasure25 said:

I literally paid 1.99 for the episode (wasn’t available on demand) to watch that scene!  I’m living for this trashiness right now.  And yeah, that makes it sound like royer wants that GC.  I hope 90 day fiancé is all over this one. 😂

No way!  Save your money and let us fill you in!  (Actually, I’m sure I’ve paid way more on my trash tv habits).  I’ve never seen 90 Day Fiancé, although I know it’s popular.  What is it?  

• Love 1

Yes! I caught that...it was pretty glaring. There was so much to comment on I forgot to mention it in my post. This show is such bullshit. And the gushy applauding young girls in the audience make me sick. Dr. Drew and Nessa just gloss over stuff like this and want to make this a "fairy tale" romance when in actuality it's just a dirty little sex romp between a drunk girl from West Virginia and some random guy looking for a way out of Costa Rica. 

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I don't think that's it.  My only knowledge is from 90DF, but most of those people aren't homeowners.  I do know it costs a lot and you'll be on the hook for them for 10 years.  I think they need to make sure a immigrant won't come in and go on government assistance.  

@heatherchandler jinx!

You definitely don't have to be home owner to be sponsor. Just need that 25 grand a year in income but she has kids so it needs to be more. And the 10 years supposed support is very misleading as it doesn't mean that they literally have to pay for their stuff for 10 years. Its only if they require assistance from the government like if they don't have job then government will want to be reimbursed by sponsor. I don't think this happens very often as usually people who come here for better life don't want to be sitting on their asses and getting pittance from government. They will go out and have 2-3 jobs in order to have better life than where they came from. The show makes it seems to be this horrible thing when it's not.

• Love 8
23 hours ago, kicksave said:

There is so much to be disgusted with after last night's reunion show...let's start with Dr. Drew and Nessa: Dr. Drew sitting there giggling with the insipid Nessa about Victoria's trailer trash life was disgraceful for a health professional. I thought this show was supposed to encourage safe and protected sex. Now it's making light of a "hook up" that resulted in an unplanned pregnancy with a man that has two other children from two other women AND he lives in another country! Did I mention she already has two children? Does she even have a job? How is she going to support these children?

PREACH!

Not only does Victoria have two kids. Her current baby daddy ALSO has two kids - by two different mothers. 

And what was with the weird story about someone accusing this dude of using Victoria to move to the states, dude stating - "I don't even WANT to live in the U.S.!", and now Leah is suddenly sponsoring him??? 

I've got a big ol "sure, Jan" for him. 

So now what becomes of his other kids? He just leaves them behind? THIS is why safe sex is so important people. Life is complicated. Why complicate it further???

22 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

That's why I just find her so fake.  Also, we all know that there IS something... his (cough) voice (cough)!  She knows it, we know it.

Honestly? His voice doesn't bother me. At all. 

I tend to think Cole is a pretty decent dude. And I get that Chelsea is more private than the others. I actually respect that she tries to craft a way to keep the drama to a minimum. However, it DOES seem a bit fake to repsond the way she did. Instead of saying there's NOTHING you don't like about him - just list the things you DO like. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Guiltypleasure25 said:

Please watch for free through @waywarddaughter on Twitter.   She posts every episode in clips so you can skip who you want. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Please watch for free through @waywarddaughter on Twitter.   She posts every episode in clips so you can skip who you want. 

Ahh thank you! This episode really was a waste, since I only really was interested in Leah/Victoria.  Am I crazy or did they have the exact same conversation with Briana in part one?? 

@LotusFlower 90 day fiancé is trashy fun, you should definitely try it if you like TM2.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Guiltypleasure25 said:

Ahh thank you! This episode really was a waste, since I only really was interested in Leah/Victoria.  Am I crazy or did they have the exact same conversation with Briana in part one?? 

@LotusFlower 90 day fiancé is trashy fun, you should definitely try it if you like TM2.

You’re Welcome.  I’ve watched the last two seasons that way. And it goes by faster because I can skip Briana and Jade. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

What happens if/when Leah loses all her money? She will still be financially responsible for him for 10 years. Leah's an idiot. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, druzy said:

What happens if/when Leah loses all her money? She will still be financially responsible for him for 10 years. Leah's an idiot. 

I just read that she joined a cult.  So losing her money will happen in 5, 4. 3, 2, 1....

4 hours ago, Guiltypleasure25 said:

@LotusFlower 90 day fiancé is trashy fun, you should definitely try it if you like TM2

I hate TM2!  But I know what you mean.  I follow Chrissy Teigen on Twitter, and she tweets about 90 Day Fiancé all the time, so I should give it a try!

• Love 2
On 12/12/2019 at 11:02 AM, Tatum said:

Per google (I know nothing of immigration law) you have to be a home owner, and there is a minimum personal income requirement.

These sponsor responsibilities are no joke. Leah should think really, really, long and hard about this.

You don’t have to be a home owner but you do need to have the income to support the person immigrating. If you don’t, then you get a sponsor to meet the income requirements (there is a chart that tells you how much you need to make based on the size of your family). Leah will be on the hook for 10 years! No way I would sponsor some random guy! 

• Love 3
On 12/11/2019 at 8:12 PM, kicksave said:

There is so much to be disgusted with after last night's reunion show...let's start with Dr. Drew and Nessa: Dr. Drew sitting there giggling with the insipid Nessa about Victoria's trailer trash life was disgraceful for a health professional. I thought this show was supposed to encourage safe and protected sex. Now it's making light of a "hook up" that resulted in an unplanned pregnancy with a man that has two other children from two other women AND he lives in another country! Did I mention she already has two children? Does she even have a job? How is she going to support these children? Could she be making enough from this show to be a successful single mother? The level of insanity that both Dr. Drew and Nessa have now been reduced to with these reckless and pathetic women is cringeworthy. Nessa fawning over the whole Briana/John thing and pushing them to get back together was junior high level madness...even worse, echoing a question from a fan about Kail having more kids, specifically a girl, seemed to also be an instance of not abiding by the premise of this show. I mean, honestly, Kail wants more kids? And would go to sperm donor for it? Really? This is just irresponsible and foolish blabbering. Dr. Drew should have his medical license pulled for being an incompetent boob.

I'm glad Chelsea fancies herself a bonafide "designer" though I think the contestants on Project Runway, many of whom have had years of training and design degrees, would find this assertion ridiculous and offensive. And the comment that Cole is perfect, or words to that affect, are absurd. No one is perfect...let's see how "perfect" he is 20 years down the road...I don't know one married couple that 20 years in finds their spouse "perfect".

Kail...what a bossy cow she is...butting into other people's relationships and telling Jeremy off about his relationship with Addie...good grief! What a nerve! If ANYONE was to butt into her baby daddy issues and tell her what to do she would be apoplectic. She is the most obnoxious and unlikable TM on this franchise. I just can't stand her anymore.

Briana is just so ambivalent and low energy. Her ability to hook up with most lethargic and or lazy men is almost pathological. John at least had a good job and no children from hook ups...he seems to be the best of the bunch but also had a weak personality. I think she is incapable of deep, loving relationships...she needs therapy to understand why she sabotages herself. Devoin is just sad...I think she needs to accept that he is what he is and whatever he can given sporadically to Nova might be the best he can ever do.

Jade...OMG! what family dysfunction! Her mother takes very little ownership of her drug addiction and poor parenting. She sees any kind of discussion about it as attacks on her as a person and then refuses to do any kind of program to help her conquer her addiction. She's a waste of space and people's time...she doesn't want to change and her language towards Jade, saying several times she was going to physically assault her for talking about the addiction, etc...was awful. I got a picture in my mind of the kind of emotional and maybe physical abuse that Jade grew up with. What a mess.

Leah: WTF??? You're laughing and giggling about your sister's "oopsey" pregnancy? And she is way too passive in her relationship with Kail...she is definitely the omega and Kail the alpha. 

I think this is the best summary of an episode I’ve seen in a while, thank you ! 

• Love 2

Can Leah even be a sponsor when she basically has NO relationship with him?  I, too, watch 90DF and I'm thinking of Michael getting his request denied because the U.S. didn't believe there was truly a relationship there, I think. (They questioned why they didn't get married in Africa, for example.)

These people are disgusting. Nobody seems to have any qualms about little kids in Costa Rica losing their father to the holler. And the fact he's willing to abandon them should be a red flag for these dumbasses - all of them - Leah and her family, Drew and Nessa - about what kind of father he'll be to Victoria's kid.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8