Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

(edited)

Wow, I give @GHScorpiosRule alll the kudos for calling it that GH would have the baby (girl) die.

Kudos also to JS for Chase's incredulous face as Ava tried to paint herself as the victim of an out-of-control attacking 8 months pregnant woman.  Good for Trina for telling the truth.

Wow TJ, not even a tear? Just angry face, then blaming Kristina to his mother.  Glad he's not going to be a father. I hope Molly leaves him. Not even a tear when he's holding her as she sobs.

The Kristina-Molly sorrow scene, holding onto each other with love, was very well done. 

Natalia, your comparison is absurd.  Nobody/entity "forced" her to be a bigot in the past and Blaze should NOT be praising her in this moment. Ughhh.

No tears from Sonny, just quietly making it all about himself. KV was brilliant in Molly's performance of screaming at Sonny in front of her family (except Sam), TJ and Jordan why it's his fault that Kristina is so injured and "my daughter is dead because of you!" I loved that she refused to let him walk into Kristina's room. 

So gross that Joss's reaction to this horrible event was wanting to have sex with Dex. Like mother, like daughter (re: Carly and Sonny screwing in the back of the limo while taking their tween shot-in-head-son to a long-term care facility.)

So, a temporary coma for Kristina? I hope Alexis puts both Sonny and Ava on blast for this!!

KM and KV should both get Daytime Emmys IMO.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

I’m mostly glad the baby was a tock but now I’m curious what Ric’s return is about. The surrogate story was a mess from start to finish and I was rooting for no one in a custody battle. I don’t think Kristina is the worst person in the world like TJ seems to but I also didn’t think him and Molly possible breaking up in the future means that they shouldn’t be parents and Kristina’s 5 second relationship with Blaze didn’t make them anymore stable or a healthy coparenting option. 

Joss/Dex are gross and were a complete waste of screen time today. They look for any reason to bang

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I’m mostly glad the baby was a tock but now I’m curious what Ric’s return is about. The surrogate story was a mess from start to finish and I was rooting for no one in a custody battle. 

Hmmm. Molly lives for her passion for the law. I'm wondering if she calls on her dad to take Sonny and/or Ava to court for whatever financial contributions they've made to Kristina's medical bills regarding the surrogacy and wrongful death of the baby.  Ric used to be obsessed with how awful a person Sonny is/was. I think she may also just generally want Dad's help to take down Uncle Sonny after this, for being a vile human.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Hmmm. Kristina lives for her passion for the law. I'm wondering if she calls on her dad to take Sonny and/or Ava to court for whatever financial contributions they've made to Kristina's medical bills regarding the surrogacy and wrongful death of the baby.  Ric used to be obsessed with how awful a person Sonny is/was. I think she may also just generally want Dad's help to take down Uncle Sonny after this, for being a vile human.

Do you mean Molly?

• Thanks 1

Sam is a sister to both Kristina and Molly, she had the exact same thing happen to her back in the day (placental abruption leading to a stillborn child) - her daughter's stem cells SAVED Kristina - and she found out about the fall and the aftermath offscreen? The writers didn't think it was important enough to have her be there for her mother, sisters, and unborn niece/nephew?

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2

36 minutes ago

I’m mostly glad the baby was a tock but now I’m curious what Ric’s return is about.

I'm hearing rumblings that the original surrogate lied about her miscarriage.  So it's possilbe Ric is back to help with that.  That allows Tolly to have their baby without messing up Kristina's side of things.  

29 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

The writers didn't think it was important enough to have her be there for her mother, sisters, and unborn niece/nephew?

Not only that but hours later.  It takes a while to dova C section and then have Kristina in ICU.  And in all that time, no one tells Sam until Dante gets there? At least with Molly they had TJ say he had to have someone get her from the courthouse because her phone was off.   It's like Dante and Alexis saw each other and went 'oh crap no one called Sam,"

• Like 5

I had to LOL at the plot point of Dante's conflict of interest.

I'm kind of surprised they tocked the baby so early in the episode, but it does get the rest of the story going.

Blaze, you could have stayed at GH. You, not your mom, are the boss of you. Natalia asking Blaze to explain her relationship with Kristina is gross. Natalia wouldn't have required that if Blaze were seeing a dude. She's still a terrible bigot. Don't let her off the hook, Blaze.

I liked that Molly blamed Sonny for Kristina losing the baby. He's going to make it all about himself anyway, so why not have others hold him responsible?

• Like 12
1 hour ago, ciarra said:
  Hide contents

So bring on Surrogate #1, who had the baby and hid it.

I always wondered if the first surrogate had really lost the baby, or if she just decided that she didn't want to give it up after all.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, KittyQ said:

I always wondered if the first surrogate had really lost the baby, or if she just decided that she didn't want to give it up after all.

The key here is that she went to Mercy hospital to confirm the "miscarriage".  And Tolly never met the husband, who may not even be aware of the surrogate contract.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
11 minutes ago, ciarra said:

And Tolly never met the husband, who may not even be aware of the surrogate contract.

Although, unless the husband is also black, it would have been hard to explain having a biracial baby without telling about the surrogacy. Although... they could have been in it together - or - maybe there is no husband.

I will say, that Law and Order had several interesting stories about surrogacies gone bad, where people got cheated out of money supporting the surrogate and then being told that they lost the baby and that kind of thing. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I had to LOL at the plot point of Dante's conflict of interest.

I liked that Molly blamed Sonny for Kristina losing the baby. He's going to make it all about himself anyway, so why not have others hold him responsible?

I think Dante handled Jordan well. Asking if Ava's been arrested while showing zero compassion for his family and not a tear shed over the loss of a baby is really something. The way she said "won't bring my granddaughter back" was just so ... cold. I've seen more emotion from people when their friend(s) or family have lost a pet. But maybe that's to be expected of someone who's never spent time around the surrogate? I just don't know 

Molly was right to blame Sonny, but maybe some of her anger was that "Uncle Sonny" clearly does not care that a baby intended for her and her partner is dead. The baby is Sonny's biological grandchild, but he was not going to be a grandfather to it so whether the baby lives or dies is not relevant in his life.  He only cares that Kristina survives and hopes she can be manipulated into loyalty for the rest of her life. 

Regardless, Molly was correct. This traumatic event is rooted in Sonny wanting to use little Avery to hurt/punish/get revenge on Ava for multiple reasons and Ava wanting to use Kristina to strike back at Sonny, and play keep-away with Avery. So gross!

When he went up to the roof feeling sorry for himself and contemplating suicide, I thought oh, how typical you coward. His daughter has just been through a horrific trauma and does not need to deal with more emotional trauma, but all he can think about is 'everyone is against me, poor, poor me.'

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
27 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

When he went up to the roof feeling sorry for himself and contemplating suicide, I thought oh, how typical you coward. His daughter has just been through a horrific trauma and does not need to deal with more emotional trauma, but all he can think about is 'everyone is against me, poor, poor me.'

So very typical and in character for him. When he shot Dante, it was all about him. When Robin "died", he crashed her funeral and made it all about him. That he's making Kristina's loss all about him? Who really is surprised?

• Like 11
  • Applause 2

I was truly shocked that the baby being a rock was real and not Kristina’s fever dream. Especially since it happened right at the beginning of the episode. I suspect Black Twitter will have a thing or two to say about it. 😯

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I actually am willing to give TJ a pass on not showing emotion right now. Everyone reacts differently and he was in shock. He actually even acknowledged that it was wrong to blame Kristina.  If he continues with anger and no emotion, and or berates Kristina, I’ll revert back to FOAD TJ. But for now, I’ll overlook it.

KM and KV did a great job in their scenes. And Alexis breaking down with Kristina was really well done. 

the less said about Jex the better. 

am I supposed to feel sorry for Sonny? Or think for one fraction of a second that he actually plans to jump? Because sorry, but nope. If anything, I was shouting ‘don’t think, just jump’ at the TV lol!

I don’t understand why Ava is creating this whole fictional story about what happened when the truth is that Kristina tripped and FELL! thats it. No need for drama. She WAS angry. She DID threaten Ava (in a way). And apparently not only is she a klutz but Carly and Olivia can’t be bothered to install windows that don’t break when you lean against them. If anyone is to blame, it’s the metro court owners. But of course Carly won’t pay, even financially. Because it’s all Ava’s fault. And Anna can take several seats with her attitude. She literally helped Valentin escape FBI custody but she’s  sneering at Ava? 

• Like 11
1 hour ago, KittyQ said:

Me too - I think the answer is that it depends on which writers are in charge.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
39 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

When he went up to the roof feeling sorry for himself and contemplating suicide,

I'm surprised there wasn't the standard PSA for the mental health hot line. It was pretty obvious Sonny wasn't only indulging in his usual woe-is-me self-pity party.

11 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Carly and Olivia can’t be bothered to install windows that don’t break when you lean against them

If the windows are that fragile, the soundproofing must be terrible. Some luxury hotel!

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

but I actually am willing to give TJ a pass on not showing emotion right now. Everyone reacts differently and he was in shock. He actually even acknowledged that it was wrong to blame Kristina.  If he continues with anger and no emotion, and or berates Kristina, I’ll revert back to FOAD TJ. But for now, I’ll overlook it.

For as long as I've been watching this story line (I was on the Barge during the first surrogate, and discussion about Kristina offering, but did read the comments), TJ has been an unmitigated ASSHOLE the whole time. To the point where he, with a silent and complicit Molly, has been berating Kristina, telling her what to eat, when she should be home; shouldn't have gone to Brook Lynn's bachelorette party and wedding, and the list goes on and on and on. Color me NOT SHOCKED that he has no empathy for Kristina, and just anger because of course, it's all her fault. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
3 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I actually am willing to give TJ a pass on not showing emotion right now. Everyone reacts differently and he was in shock. 

am I supposed to feel sorry for Sonny? Or think for one fraction of a second that he actually plans to jump? Because sorry, but nope. If anything, I was shouting ‘don’t think, just jump’ at the TV lol!

I don’t understand why Ava is creating this whole fictional story about what happened when the truth is that Kristina tripped and FELL! thats it. No need for drama. She WAS angry. She DID threaten Ava (in a way). And apparently not only is she a klutz 

The reason I don't give TJ a pass is because Alexis said recently Molly and TJ have been together for 10 years. TJ wanted to marry Molly and supposedly considers her the great love of his life. He's holding Molly as she cries over this family loss, and doesn't even shed a tear over seeing her cry? That just strikes me as sick/gross. 

Agree! Plus, I know what Sonny 'contemplating suicide' is a set-up for. Hard pass, thanks.

Kristina didn't just trip and fall. Ava lashed out at Kristina verbally. Then she grabbed her in anger. Kristina tripped because she was trying to get Ava to let her go. Ava is lying to first Dante and then Chase that she would never touch Kristina and is totally innocent.

There is no excuse for putting your hands on a very pregnant woman, IMO. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
3 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Kristina didn't just trip and fall. Ava lashed out at Kristina verbally. Then she grabbed her in anger.

I didn’t see it as a grab, more of a hold. Either way, there’s no way anyone should have been able to fly through that window like that. The assumption is going to be that Ava pushed her, when that’s not at all what happened. 

• Like 9
28 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

I don’t understand why Ava is creating this whole fictional story about what happened when the truth is that Kristina tripped and FELL! thats it.

They also made Ava look worse by doing nothing (other than closing the curtains) after K fell.   She could have scooped up the bag while she was calling 911.   Her phone records of immediately calling her lawyer doesn't help, either.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I actually am willing to give TJ a pass on not showing emotion right now. Everyone reacts differently and he was in shock. He actually even acknowledged that it was wrong to blame Kristina.  If he continues with anger and no emotion, and or berates Kristina, I’ll revert back to FOAD TJ. But for now, I’ll overlook it.

I don’t understand why Ava is creating this whole fictional story about what happened when the truth is that Kristina tripped and FELL! thats it. No need for drama. She WAS angry. She DID threaten Ava (in a way). And apparently not only is she a klutz but Carly and Olivia can’t be bothered to install windows that don’t break when you lean against them. If anyone is to blame, it’s the metro court owners. But of course Carly won’t pay, even financially. Because it’s all Ava’s fault. And Anna can take several seats with her attitude. She literally helped Valentin escape FBI custody but she’s  sneering at Ava? 

I'm not nearly as mad at TJ as most seem to be. This story has been horribly written from the start and someone has to be the 'villian,' I guess.  Plus, I don't get too angry at anyone show isn't part of the holy trinity of this show, no matter how badly they behave.

As for Ava, while I love having her front and center, this stupid story is not worthy of the character or the actress playing her.  And Anna's smug face can take a seat in the corner after her recent ridiculous behavior re Valentin.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Ava knows enough that she can walk out of the police station any time if they are not gonna charge her!

Dex: Are you alright?

Joss: I was at the pool blah blah and then I jumped in blah blah and I knew there might be spinal blah blah and back board blah, and I was so upset blah blah and I maybe did not react with my usual perfection blah and it made me feel blah blah. Oh, and Kristina and baby are badly injured. Now let's get naked! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

So it wouldn’t have mattered why Kristina was at the hotel. What if she was there to have lunch? If she went to the pool and tripped on the skirt and fell? According to TJ, it would still be her fault! FUCK OFF, ASSHOLE. What is she was in her own place and fell? Her fault.

Per the previews, it looks like Ghost Morgan is making the appearance to convince Mooby not to jump. Whatever.

I loved Chase’s deadpan expression and just the facts, statement as Ava tried to make him believe she was the frail, helpless damsel against a 8 and a half month pregnant woman is a head shorter than she is.

• Like 5

Was the accident  the only way to end the surrogacy story? Did the writers give up?

Joslyn and dex are gross. 

• Like 11
9 minutes ago, ljr said:

Was the accident  the only way to end the surrogacy story? Did the writers give up?

Maybe they were as sick of it as we were

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
(edited)

The Ava/Kristina altercation and fall, and even the conversations I'm seeing about it (especially the different opinions on how much of a transgression it was for Ava to grab Kristina's arm), reminds me a lot of the AJ/Carly incident on the Q stairs about 25 years ago. So, yeah, going by that, Ava is never coming back from this and will probably die in November sweeps. I'm waiting for them to start easing the way by making Ava's misdeeds worse in the dialogue. First it will be "pushed my pregnant [daughter/sister/girlfriend] out a window." Then it will become "threw my pregnant [daughter/sister/girlfriend] out a window." 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Angry 1
  • Useful 1

Enjoying a mai tai on the barge for this story. I generally hate dead baby stories - it's a child, not a plot device - but particularly dumb ones. And this one is taking my beloved Ava with it. The AJification is proceeding apace as others have stated. 

This could have been an interesting custody battle story. It would have put Alexis in the middle of a real legal and maternal dilemma.

Instead it's about fucking Sonny. 

They may think throwing hot, dumb Morgan (wrong kid died) at me will lure me in. They are wrong.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3

Three questions come to mind:

`1) Why can't the Port Charles Police Department afford one of those window/mirrors?

2) Why do people always say "if something happens to so-and-so" when something has obviously already happened to so-and-so?

3) Why does Sonny need to take off his jacket to jump? 

I wish the writers had been ambitious enough to write the custody story.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I just had a thought -- I want an Alan-Michael, er, RIC and AVA to fall madly in love. I want them wreaking havoc all over Port Chuck, driving the holy trinity and their enablers mad.  If the so-called writers at GH had any sense, they've make this happen!

Edited by norahs99
Sorry fI left out Ava's name as the character I want paired with Ric. Yikes!
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

In a way, it was a foolish choice for the writers. First, because we all know they won't kill him off, and second, because most, if not all, of the people who have gone off that balcony in the past have survived.

I would have preferred seeing him put a gun to his head. He is a big, bad mobster after all -- he'd be packing, even at a hospital. 😜

Edited by rur
  • Like 7
16 minutes ago, Grinaldi said:

This could have been an interesting custody battle story.

...until it went on for years, is resolved, and the kid is never seen again.  Mentioned once or twice, maybe at Christmas.

Right, Bailey Lu?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
48 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Per the previews, it looks like Ghost Morgan is making the appearance to convince Mooby not to jump.

Of course even in death he can't even do us a solid.

Is Blaze 7?  Why did she let Natalia lead her out of the hospital?

Loved the Molly/Kristina scenes today and LOVED Molly ripping into Sonny.

I see Joss has added life-threatening accidents as a turn-on.  At least she managed to not mention Sonny.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

different opinions on how much of a transgression it was for Ava to grab Kristina's arm), reminds me a lot of the AJ/Carly incident on the Q stairs about 25 years ago. So, yeah, going by that, Ava is never coming back from this and will probably die in November sweeps. 

Same here, although I think in this case it's part accident/ mostly Ava's fault whereas in the AJ/Carly incident on the Q stairs, it was mostly Carly's fault. SB's Carly wanted to taunt AJ about being engaged to Sonny. She was in his home, was mouthing off and shoved her diamond ring in his face. He grabbed her wrist, she yanked it away, then fell.

Here, Kristina went to Ava's suite at the Metrocourt because Ava was trying to force her to testify against Sonny. Molly was correct in saying that the Sonny-Ava war, instigated by Sonny's vile nature and desire to take Avery from Ava, is what caused this tragedy.   Ava deliberately said awful/hurtful things about Kristina's mother to her face knowing quite well (after two pregnancies of her own) a woman should not have her blood pressure spike at that stage of pregnancy. Then she grabbed Kristina in what looked to me like an angry, aggressive manner to emphasize "I'm going to have my way no matter what."

In my world, taunting and putting your hands on a very pregnant woman is really disgusting.  MW's acting convinced me that Ava does not care one iota about Kristina's well-being or the baby's. She blames Kristina for Sonny kicking her out of his place. If Ava herself genuinely believed this was just a terrible accident, she wouldn't be acting this way. I can't imagine she would blame the victim this way if say, Trina had been pregnant and they argued and she fell out the window. 

ETA: Full disclosure, the past few episodes are a little personal to me. A few years ago, my cousin was pregnant and the docs/med staff treating her had some concerns along the way. While she was in the hospital due to a concern more than a month before her due date, she had a placental abruption. They team got her into the OR quickly and performed an emergency C-section. Thank God her baby girl lived, developed well, and will soon be starting kindergarten.  

My heart broke for Kristina when she was in the ambulance, asking if her baby was okay. TJ's treatment of her all this time and his attitude now, I just find appalling. 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 2
13 minutes ago, norahs99 said:

I want an Alan-Michael, er, RIC and to fall madly in love. I want them wreaking havoc all over Port Chuck, driving the holy trinity and their enablers mad.

Ric and who?

6 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Right, Bailey Lu?

We just saw her a month ago.

1 hour ago, norahs99 said:

I just had a thought -- I want an Alan-Michael, er, RIC and to fall madly in love. I want them wreaking havoc all over Port Chuck, driving the holy trinity and their enablers mad.  If the so-called writers at GH had any sense, they've make this happen!

Huh?

• Like 1

Poor Joss. She actually have to do her job instead of just being the poolside police.

What are they doing to Ann? She's now standing for all the incompetence of the PCPD.

5 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Sam is a sister to both Kristina and Molly, she had the exact same thing happen to her back in the day (placental abruption leading to a stillborn child) - her daughter's stem cells SAVED Kristina - and she found out about the fall and the aftermath offscreen? The writers didn't think it was important enough to have her be there for her mother, sisters, and unborn niece/nephew?

Of course they miss the most obvious connection.

I wonder how Kelly Monaco feels about being left out this juicy storlyline.

3 hours ago, Sake614 said:

IAnd apparently not only is she a klutz but Carly and Olivia can’t be bothered to install windows that don’t break when you lean against them. If anyone is to blame, it’s the metro court owners.

I'm waiting to hear that Nina replaced them with inferior windows as she did the ice machines. It's never Carly's fault.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
On 8/1/2024 at 7:54 PM, perkie1968 said:

It was Michelle Stafford's Nina and it was a horrible storyline that made Ric look awful (more awful than the panic room story if you can believe it)

🤣😂It really must have been real shitty in order to to Psycho Panic trying to kill my wife in the hospital after she finds me hiding her nemesis chained to a wall so I can steal her baby Room in our house Ric😂😭How do you possibly top that 

38 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Poor Joss. She actually have to do her job instead of just being the poolside police.

And after finally acting like a lifeguard, she doesn't even stick around. Did she go to and stay at the hospital? I think she went there, but then didn't go back to work - but to Dex's. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Sake614 said:

If anything, I was shouting ‘don’t think, just jump’ at the TV lol!

This was me!

Haven't watched for many many years (with brief check ups a few times) and picked up GH a few months ago again. Not sure what spoilers are out there, but is Sonny finally finally going to face actual consequences for his horrible rotten life? Is he gonna leave the show in a blaze of "glory" to never be seen again? 🙏

Sonny Corinthos and clan have been annoying me since I was a teenager. Only to find the same thing still happening in 2024. 

The scenes between Molly, Kristina and Alexis were really well done. Dante is great too (one of the only good things from that man, along with Kristina). 

And yes Sam should be there with her family.

I don't see Ava coming out of this, which makes me sad for Maura (ATWT 😟).

• Like 6
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Per the previews, it looks like Ghost Morgan is making the appearance to convince Mooby not to jump. Whatever.

Nooooooooooooooo

Stupid Morgan.

3yYJ.gif

• LOL 7

Kelly/Sam was a Frons pet so it’s not lost on me the irony of her circumstances. Things can change…

She should have been there today. Not an offscreen phone call. 

The optics of the biracial baby’s death, especially when considering Ace in the Hole survived a parapet fall into freezing water and the sidelining of all actors of color, are atrocious. 

KV/Molly was a great find. 

Eden and Evan don’t have it, separately or together, and today was just tasteless. 

Korte and Frank are a match made in storytelling hell.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, ComeWhatMay said:

Kelly/Sam was a Frons pet so it’s not lost on me the irony of her circumstances. Things can change…

ITA that Sam should have been there. It’s a huge oversight that she wasn’t because what was she doing when everyone else was there? However your point about her being a pet under previous regimes is why I don’t feel bad that she’s been sidelined for the past 4 years because god knows we had to sit through her being on like 4 days a week and shoehorned into every story for a solid 15 years and tbh, I don’t think her acting or screen presence warranted that huge focus. If we could get more focus for a former writer’s pet who has since been ignored, I’d rather it be Dante since I think DZ is a stronger actor and scene partner. 

Give heavy focus to poor Sonny is insanely self indulgent, even for this show. If it was leading to him questioning his life choices, sure, but we know it’s just going to be him being told he’s amazing so what’s the point? Since we know he won’t change he or take responsibility for anything in his life, I’d rather he just support his family instead of getting the focus. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, LexieLily said:

It's a really awkward time to bring up that storyline now, though. Sam and Sonny had an affair while he was married to Kristina's stepmother, resulting in that stillborn child. That stillborn child who saved Kristina's life was Kristina's baby sister and niece as well as Molly's baby sister and cousin; Alexis's first grandchild. Bringing up the loss would be a reminder to anyone present as well as the audience that Sonny had daughters with a mother and daughter. Not to mention that Sam would get to remember with Sonny their loss, at a time when she is living with/sleeping with his son

In Kristina's terrible state of trauma and Molly's sorrow, I don't think it would be comforting to them to be reminded that dad/Uncle Sonny slept with our big sister when we were kids and so both dad/Uncle Sonny and Sam totally understand our pain.

This Show does NOT need yet more focus on Sonny's history of man pain and more reminders of Sam's many poor choices.  

Can you imagine Kristina telling a therapist that in addition to the recent trauma she experienced, she was forced to remember/realize that her big sister has been sexually involved with "my dad, my Uncle Ric, and is now sleeping with my big brother. Actually, my dad and my sister had a baby, but she died the same way my baby girl that I had for my sister, died."

Therapist: Your sessions are free.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 14
(edited)

I hope that Joss/Dex sex on the same day that Molly/TJ's baby died isn't some kind of foreshadowing for a Joss pregnancy...

Edited by Tenshinhan
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1