Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Hey, if Esme is missing/ presumed dead and Nic is going to prison, can we just give Ace to Molly ( she's in the Cassadine family tree) &TJ and end the boring surrogate story? 

• Like 9
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
17 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

Hey, if Esme is missing/ presumed dead and Nic is going to prison, can we just give Ace to Molly ( she's in the Cassadine family tree) &TJ and end the boring surrogate story?

Oooh! That is a great idea! Maybe we could avoid the months and months of Kristina's pregnancy and Molly's helicoptering. 

• Like 3

I found it interesting that Sonny shrugged off nearly beating Cyrus to death by saying "I made a mistake" and expected Laura to still be his friend, while terminating his marriage to Nina for reporting Drew and Carly because - he cares so much about Drew, who volunteered to go to prison for Carly.  Cyrus is Laura's brother (even if he's a criminal and probably sociopath), while Carly is just Sonny's ex-wife and Drew is no relation at all to him that I know of. While Laura gave Sonny a dose of truth, she really should have slammed the door in his face (literally as well as metaphorically) the way Sonny shut Nina out for a far less egregious act.

• Like 12
32 minutes ago, JMO said:

Ditto for Genie Francis, who was genuinely moving in showing us Laura’s grief, despite the ridiculous storyline. 

ITA! She rocks the scenes showing Laura's range of emotions. I get the (IRL) reasoning for Laura to accept that Spencer is dead, but the writing should show Laura refusing to accept - for now - word from authorities that Spencer couldn't have survived given that her own sons Nikolas and Lucky have both been presumed dead in the past and they came back. Not to mention Robin Scorpio (whom Laura has known since she was a kid), Robin's dad/Luke's best friend, Anna Devane, Luke's second best friend Sonny, etc.

All of this "Spencer and Esme are presumed dead" drama could have been avoided if Spencer and Trina used a little brain power and tied unconscious Esme up and/or locked her in the state room. It's as dumb as Robert and Anna being locked up/outsmarted by Faison for, what a week? to draw out the Patrick/Sabrina engagement drama while Robin was in hiding and trying to "save the parents."

Don't even get me started on Portia and Curtis declaring they're going with Laura to "'save our daughter."  Did anyone even inform Trina's actual father for life, the police officer, about what's going on? Taggert, not Curtis, should be the one going with Laura!!

NLG did a great job with Alexis trying to be a professional and then breaking down at the end of writing the obit. On the other hand, I have no words for Sam talking like Spencer was some neighborhood kid her mother had cared about instead of a family member she really loved. 

There was no reason that this new police officer in scenes with Anna and Jordan has to be a recast Jagger Cates. The actor looks nothing like the actors who played Jagger, or Stone, or their sister Gina (?). 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Sonny:  You arrested me

Dante  If you don't want to get arrested, stop beating old men in churches.  

Got a hearty chuckle out of that one.  

So alexis and Sam are discussing Spencer and his wacky ways and the examples are when he almost killed Cam by dropping sand bags on him at the nurses' ball and that time he rigged an election???  Good times, good times.  

I was surprised by Laura turning Nik in to Dante and "Jagger' arresting Jordan and Anna for obstruction.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)

I nearly had a stroke when Alexis and Sam laughed off Spencer's vote tampering, WHICH IS A FEDERAL CRIME. And that whole, "What a scamp he was as Phantom of the Opera at the Nurse's Ball that one year." Okay, they don't want to speak ill of the dead, but their cavalier attitude toward his worst behavior is aggravating.

Trina is better of without Spencer, IMO. I never felt he was 100 percent behind her going to school and building a career in art. 

If only Martin had shown as much backbone to Michael about Nina that he showed to Lucy when he broke up with her.

Don't care about Sonny's security problems. Relieved the Adam story is over (with a typical deflating-balloon-sound ending). Surprised Nik showed enough character to go through with turning himself in.

1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Don't even get me started on Portia and Curtis declaring they're going with Laura to "'save our daughter."

Paris was remarkably accessible for a man in a wheelchair, especially theboat (which they didn't even try to make look different from the Haunted Star save for slapping on a few signs in French),

59 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Sonny:  You arrested me

Dante  If you don't want to get arrested, stop beating old men in churches.  

Got a hearty chuckle out of that one.  

This might have been my favorite part of the episode. Typical Sonny to play the aggrieved party when he's the instigator. I appreciate that the show still gives us that angle of him.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Like 7

I was pleasantly surprised by Martin's philosophically-rendered breakup with Lucy today.  For me, he's been more of a caricature than a character, but this showed some real depth.  I wonder if the new writing staff might be able to develop Martin a bit more, and give him something substantial to do.  

No to the Lucy/Scott thing again. 

• Like 9

I don’t know why Sam and Dante bothered to check in on Sonny. MB is giving absolutely nothing in his scenes talking about Spencer. At least Laura and Alexis are selling grief. But I’m sure he’ll be front and center during the funeral 

• Like 4

Did I miss the conversation where Laura asked Alexis to write an obituary for Spencer? Publications routinely have pre-written obituaries for public figures, but a private person's obituary is typically written by close relatives, or at least they contribute to it if they can't write it themselves. Since as far as anyone knew, Laura was Spencer's closest remaining relative (Nik's reappearance not being well known), why didn't Alexis work with her to compose the obituary instead of Sam?

• Like 5
48 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I don’t know why Sam and Dante bothered to check in on Sonny

You'd think Spencer was Sonny's son with the attention they gave him.  Also, they were acting like they barely know Spencer when they are related to him by blood themselves.  

• Like 7

Gotta admit I laughed a lot during the big finale on the boat. It was just...  aggressively dumb. I noticed the stateroom door still had the bolt lock on the outside of the door from when it was used to hold numerous people hostage on the Haunted Star. Spencer and Trina should have taken a second to lock it! Bummer Esme went all "homicidal maniac" at the end, but Heather will be proud.  

I am all for Jagger if he is actually going to arrest people for interfering in an investigation versus agreeing to share info with the mob and/or being manipulated into going off book with Anna and Jordan. Meanwhile PC's finest Dante vows to "question everyone" in the shooting attempt on Sonny ...which happened in Puerto Rico ...which Sonny thinks is an inside mob job ...which Sonny is not even reporting to the police. Way to serve and protect, Dante!  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Glad we're back! The Spencer scenes have been more affecting than they normally would be for someone we all know is alive, I think because the cast is probably reeling from the real-life cast deaths still. Especially Tyler's -- I got the feeling he was the real "sweet prince" of the obituary that made NLG break down.

And poor Eden McCoy looked about half of her already-trim size on her first show back on Friday after her mother's death. We've said that Dex is probably being phased out because of Jason's return, but it's probably also likely the actor got some leave in order to support EM. 

Speaking of Jason, do we think he's had more brain tinkering and he's the one targeting Sonny? Starting to wonder if that's going on with Drew as well.  Helena, is that you???

• Like 6

I am so glad we’re back! Of all the times for this board to be down for an entire WEEK! I was suffering serious withdrawal.

I see the PC wormhole was fully operational during the Paris story. It’s at least an 8 hour flight from NY to Paris and they’re (I believe) 6 hours ahead of NY. That means by the time Laura and her entourage arrived, it would be morning. And yet it was still dark. Did they resurrect the Concorde to get them there? 🙄

when Trina knocked out Esme, she just left the needle on the floor. And this is supposed to be a SMART young woman? All it took was just crushing the damn thing und3r her foot and Esme couldn’t have stuck Spencer with it and then tried to jab Trina. 

in other Paris nonsense, it was JANUARY. It’s FREEZING in Paris in January. And yet Trina is waltzing around in a spaghetti strap dress and tiny little jacket. 

so now it seems that everyone knows about Spencer’s election tampering, and chalking it up to youthful shenanigans.  Well okay then. 

I was a bit taken aback by nuJagger. He’s hot and seems like he can act, so I’m okay with it, but Jagger isn’t a blond haired blue eyed white guy. OTOH, I’m getting a kick about of Antonio Sabato Jr throwing hissy fits and claiming that he and he alone would make GH #1 in the ratings and it’s a travesty that he wasn’t invited back. 🤣

I did have to laugh at Jagger arresting Anna and Jordan for obstructing a federal investigation lol!

are we taking odds that the shooter is Jason?

• Like 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I nearly had a stroke when Alexis and Sam laughed off Spencer's vote tampering, WHICH IS A FEDERAL CRIME. And that whole, "What a scamp he was as Phantom of the Opera at the Nurse's Ball that one year." Okay, they don't want to speak ill of the dead, but their cavalier attitude toward his worst behavior is aggravating.

I didn't get the sense that Alexis was laughing as she mentioned Spencer's driver and the ballots in the water - more like remembering with amazement that his actions (the boat/saving Trina from Esme was the last) have been dramatic and OTT from the time he was a child.  It was Sam who was smirking that little Spencer tried for a public takedown of Cameron during the Nurse's Ball. Typical of Sam to shrug off dangerous actions.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, KittyQ said:

Cyrus is Laura's brother (even if he's a criminal and probably sociopath), while Carly is just Sonny's ex-wife and Drew is no relation at all to him that I know of. While Laura gave Sonny a dose of truth, she really should have slammed the door in his face (literally as well as metaphorically) the way Sonny shut Nina out for a far less egregious act.

Laura knows that Cyrus ordered Julian to place the bomb, which killed Lulu's boyfriend and injured Lulu so badly she's been in a coma for ... 2+ years now? Laura and Sonny's mutual grandson is without a mother as a direct result. Laura's granddaughter is also without her mother and is an emotional mess. Laura does not have any fond feelings toward Cyrus. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, Sake614 said:

are we taking odds that the shooter is Jason?

Can't imagine it would be anyone else.  Even this writing crew has to see that having SB slide back into his old role as Sonny's side-kick is nothing anyone wants to see. Plus, it would be the first time Sonny's had a truly worthy adversary instead of a semi-annual, made-to-order Loser (Oh how we miss the Balkan, heh). Plus that would likely mean SB's only back short-term (since Sonny can never truly lose, ala Victor Newman), and we could all rejoice about that.

• Love 1

It was so gross watching the writers use Tracy to prop up Carly Prime as some kind of good negotiator.  Where Tracy should have just eaten Carly alive.  Apparently the sole purpose of all non Carly’s is to prop up a Carly, or Carly’s at all times.

im basically rooting for Esme, Nina, and every other character the writers intend us to root against.  That’s how bad it is.  

5 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Glad we're back! The Spencer scenes have been more affecting than they normally would be for someone we all know is alive, I think because the cast is probably reeling from the real-life cast deaths still. Especially Tyler's -- I got the feeling he was the real "sweet prince" of the obituary that made NLG break down.

And poor Eden McCoy looked about half of her already-trim size on her first show back on Friday after her mother's death. We've said that Dex is probably being phased out because of Jason's return, but it's probably also likely the actor got some leave in order to support EM. 

Speaking of Jason, do we think he's had more brain tinkering and he's the one targeting Sonny? Starting to wonder if that's going on with Drew as well.  Helena, is that you???

It’s strange.  I despise Joss, but at the same time can’t help feeling a great deal of sympathy for poor Eden’s loss.  

• Like 8
6 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Gotta admit I laughed a lot during the big finale on the boat. It was just...  aggressively dumb. I noticed the stateroom door still had the bolt lock on the outside of the door from when it was used to hold numerous people hostage on the Haunted Star. Spencer and Trina should have taken a second to lock it! Bummer Esme went all "homicidal maniac" at the end, but Heather will be proud.  

I am all for Jagger if he is actually going to arrest people for interfering in an investigation versus agreeing to share info with the mob and/or being manipulated into going off book with Anna and Jordan. Meanwhile PC's finest Dante vows to "question everyone" in the shooting attempt on Sonny ...which happened in Puerto Rico ...which Sonny thinks is an inside mob job ...which Sonny is not even reporting to the police. Way to serve and protect, Dante!  

Chief Wiggum would have a better chance of cracking the case.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Add me to the list of those baffled by this Jagger recast. The only people he has any relationship with on the canvas are Sonny and pre-TBI Jason (And I guess Scotty through Karen). Though these days anything that pisses off Antonio Sabato Jr is fine by me. Not sure why he gotta be white tho.

The show is clearly preparing for the changing of the guard. Stories are being wrapped quickly (bye Esme and Adam) and they seem to be interested in making Nikolas viable again with him taking responsibility for his actions. 

Laura has been talking a lot about her shrinking family. Hoping this means some of that family may be returning. Lucky's absence for both Bobbie and Spencer's funerals is pretty gross honestly. He should be there for Laura. 

I can't fanwank a reason for Jason to be the one targeting Sonny short of some sort of brainwashing and I'm really not interested in that as a story choice. 

• Like 8
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Grinaldi said:

Add me to the list of those baffled by this Jagger recast. The only people he has any relationship with on the canvas are Sonny and pre-TBI Jason (And I guess Scotty through Karen). Though these days anything that pisses off Antonio Sabato Jr is fine by me. Not sure why he gotta be white tho.

Not referring to you at all to be clear since your take is far more nuanced, but I don't understand why people on other social media outlets get all amped defending any dumbass choice the show makes just because a prior actor is a jerk and it's fun sticking it to them. No shit, we've all known ASJ is a nutjob for years. That doesn't mean I think Jagger has any purpose on this show in 2024 no matter who plays him, or that if they absolutely had to have him back that they needed to cast Sam's Club Keith Urban! There's gotta be plenty of dark Italian dudes out there looking for work.

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 10
  • Applause 6

27 minutes ago, jsbt said:

I don't understand why people on other social media outlets get all amped defending any dumbass choice the show makes just because a prior actor is a jerk and it's fun sticking it to them

Seriously. I'd rather they stick it to Ingo and recast Jax who has a lot more ties to the canvas. Ticking off ASJ is more the bright spot in a weird choice than a defense of it.

• Like 2

When I first saw the Jagger recast I thought he was dexs father.

They should have cast someone who resembled Antonio.

Now I have you're my inspiration by peter cetera in my head because of the peter cetera comment

• LOL 5

I find it hard to be invested in anything to do with Spencer knowing the actor will be or back or the part will be recast. Fake deaths on this show are way overdone. The writers are creatively bankrupt.

I think that Jason is the shooter of the MC and the shooter on the island. If that's the case, then they were probably rethreading the introduction of Jason as Billy Miller. Not very creative. Steve looks rough in that picture from SOD. If he ever was any kind of attractive, he ain't now. He's the same age as the new Jagger.

I don't know that a Jagger recast was required, and I find it to be a weird choice to want to bring that character back.

I don't care about Lucy being heartbroken over her weasel breaking up with her when she was getting ready to fuck Tracy over. Karma is a bitch.

• Like 9

Here is my reasoning for being very open to this Jagger.  Sonny has been written as the moral center of the show.  Sonny is a thug, a mobster.  It really disgusts me.  Back in the day we had Taggert, then when they brought him back (kinda) they changed him.  We had Patrick Drake.  Now we do not have Patrick Drake.  Every single other character has become a Sonny kiss ass.  I want a true moral center of this show.  And that person must be anti-Sonny and see Sonny for who and what he is. Now, if that's how they write Jagger, then count me in.  If they turn him into another Sonny kiss ass or actually have him go to Sonny for help solving crimes, then I will want him dead that day. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
17 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't know that a Jagger recast was required, and I find it to be a weird choice to want to bring that character back.

Same, especially since there were probably a bunch of law enforcement ex characters that Anna would actually know. I think sometimes the writers forget that Anna wasn’t living in PC for decades and wasn’t involved in most of Robin’s life so she wouldn’t know Jagger. They did the same thing with Victor and saying that he’s always hated Anna when they weren’t on the show at the same time. 

• Like 4
53 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I think sometimes the writers forget that Anna wasn’t living in PC for decades and wasn’t involved in most of Robin’s life so she wouldn’t know Jagger.

Except in Night Shift's second season. With Robert's cancer, Jagger returned with his special needs son, Stone. I'm pretty sure they met then.

Like @jsbt posted upthread, I'm sure there are plenty of Italian actors out there who could have played the role of this unnecessary recast Jagger.

• Like 4

I think the new Jagger would’ve made a great Frisco. I liked his acting though and I’m open to watching more. 

Decades ago I loved the chemistry SB had with Vanessa Marcil (they weren’t an on screen couple but I shipped them hard) and Sarah Brown. Despite the BTS issues, I was also fine getting on board the Jason/Britt train, but I saw some of his scenes on DOOL with Tamara Braun (who can have chemistry with a lampshade) and saw no effort from him at all and they had him in a leather jacket too. Talk about one note.

I hate that his one note is back (the 60th anniversary showed him the same) even if it’s temporary because it’s not as if the character’s actions will rock GH in any good way.

It’s also another damn come back from the dead (can’t characters just move to Paris or NZ for the love of all that is good!), one month after so many are grieving Spencer’s fake death.

I also worry that his first scenes will be written by the previous regime, and the rest by the new team and it’ll get weird, but who knows.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Desperado said:

I hate that his one note is back (the 60th anniversary showed him the same) even if it’s temporary because it’s not as if the character’s actions will rock GH in any good way.

Is he back temporarily?

Jason can return so that I can see Drew's face crack. Then he can go back to being dead.

• LOL 10

I can't believe nobody has referenced Carly handing over the keys to Bobbie's, bumping into that guy and saying "I'm the Calvary!" Oh my God, I couldn't stop rewinding. 🤦‍♀️

• LOL 1
20 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Is he back temporarily?

I was following on this idea:

11 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Can't imagine it would be anyone else.  Even this writing crew has to see that having SB slide back into his old role as Sonny's side-kick is nothing anyone wants to see. Plus, it would be the first time Sonny's had a truly worthy adversary instead of a semi-annual, made-to-order Loser (Oh how we miss the Balkan, heh). Plus that would likely mean SB's only back short-term (since Sonny can never truly lose, ala Victor Newman), and we could all rejoice about that.

• Useful 1

I don’t get why Jagger would trust Anna to assist so I’m kinda glad he arrested them even though I feel like he’s going to cave today. We just spent months of them saying that Anna and Sonny are bffs but sure, she can now be trusted and won’t leak info so her mob boss buddy can take out his enemy. I think her and Dante and fighting for 1st place on who’s the most corrupt member of the PCPD since he’s also helping daddy. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Suicidy said:

It was so gross watching the writers use Tracy to prop up Carly Prime as some kind of good negotiator.

Thanks for reminding me about this. I was watching that whole thing enraged that Carly has to be a genius at every. fucking. thing she does. She had the ad contract all ready to go with the exact right numbers? It's ridiculous.

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I think that Jason is the shooter of the MC and the shooter on the island.

Probably, ugh. I am enjoying how inept he is at shooting at Sonny, though.

I wasn't around for the original Jagger stuff, so I don't have any feelings about the character returning, but I do agree a recast with a blue-eyed blond is puzzling.

41 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Jason can return so that I can see Drew's face crack. Then he can go back to being dead.

Same. Suck on that, Drewfus. How deep is your love for your super special lady now?

• Applause 3
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Is he back temporarily?

He’s been pretty vocal about wanting to finish his career at GH, so I don’t really see him staying more than a year or two before deciding to retire. Can’t say I blame him. This is the easiest gig he’ll ever get. If the new regime doesn’t make any changes, he can coast for a couple of years by scowling and shooting his way out of every situation.  No real dialogue needed. Wish I could find a gig like that!  I mean, it won’t do a damn thing for the show’s ratings or advance story, but for him it’s a win win.

• Like 4
20 hours ago, mariah23 said:

The She-Beast!,( ™️ GHScorpiosRule) who managed to get one up on Tracy!  Tracy!!

In a show full of hard to believe plot points, this one was the hardest to believe and swallow. That Carly would have predicted Tracy's negotiation "down to the decimal point" was utter fantasy. The same person who didn't know that using insider information for trading was illegal and that it didn't matter if you made or lost money on the deal somehow was savvy enough to figure out what Tracy's end point would be? Since she already had a printed copy of the agreement ready, I wondered what she would have done if Tracy hadn't showed up and the negotiation with "the trio" stayed with the same less favorable terms (for Deception)? I guess she'd have to rewrite and reprint it, but where's the drama in that? I'm also petty enough to think that her shiny pink jacket looked very dated to me (maybe it is 'retro' now) for a fashion editor.  

Of course, I don't want Carly to have an easy time being the magazine editor, so this really bugged me.

• Like 11
  • Applause 6
16 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Laura knows that Cyrus ordered Julian to place the bomb, which killed Lulu's boyfriend and injured Lulu so badly she's been in a coma for ... 2+ years now? Laura and Sonny's mutual grandson is without a mother as a direct result. Laura's granddaughter is also without her mother and is an emotional mess. Laura does not have any fond feelings toward Cyrus. 

While all this makes sense, the characters on this show keep harping on how "family" is the most important thing, and Laura hardly ever (if ever) rejects anyone who is part of her family. She's maintained some kind of relationship with Cyrus, despite his criminal ways and bad behavior, even if he isn't her favorite. So, I still think Sonny's exceptionally lame explanation about how nearly killing Cyrus was a "mistake" should have gotten him kicked out. 

• Like 3
(edited)

Assuming it is Jason shooting at Sonny, there exists stories that could actually be interesting, i.e., 1) Jason is finally over being Sonny's muscle and now heads a rival mob faction; 2) Jason is over being a mobster and is now working with covert law enforcement; 3) Jason has come to realize how Sonny manipulated him as a youth and cost him so much in life and hates him now. ETC. ETC. ...so of course it will be yet more amnesia or some pro-Sonny shennanigans that he is doing to protect Sonny by being the hitman who keeps missing his target. UGH!!!!! Why are they so afraid to do something that might actually be exciting, especially if it is SBu's swan song before retirement.   

Edited by TVbitch
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
14 hours ago, Grinaldi said:

Lucky's absence for both Bobbie and Spencer's funerals is pretty gross honestly. He should be there for Laura. 

Absolutely. He had a relationship with Aunt Bobbie and her family, not to mention that Bobbie babysat Cam and Jake when they were little kids. Spencer is Lucky's nephew, and there was a time briefly (when Elizabeth was pregnant with Aiden) that the boys lived with their mom and Uncle Nikolas and cousin Spencer at Wyndemere. At a time when Laura is not in a position to lean on Nikolas or Lulu for love and support, she needs Lucky to be there for her more than ever. 

Also, what is the deal with Robert not even acknowledging Bobbie's death? His lines to poor re-cast John/Jagger reminded me the Show has never had Robin appear with Emma and Noah (he's what, 6 years old, how can be captain of a soccer team?!) Robert's everything-is-rainbows summary means we don't know if Robin has any knowledge of or reaction to Bobbie's death - and now Spencer's assumed death as well. I was hoping for "Robin's career is going great, although she's struggling a bit with mourning Bobbie." 

• Applause 4

Loved every scene with Jane Elliot and especially the scenes with Gregory.  Gold.  I always feel like I've received a gift when she's on screen.

As hoke-ily as they got there, I look forward to Anna and Robert teaming up as PC and DA.  

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, JMO said:

As hoke-ily as they got there, I look forward to Anna and Robert teaming up as PC and DA.  

I’m quite happy Anna took the PC job. She’s spent enough time crying and angsting about various things

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, lilabennet said:

Lucky is a selfish prick.  It is perfectly in-character for him to miss Bobbie's funeral and to not be there for his mother.

Absolutely not. As a kid and teenager, Lucky could be self righteous, but her was never a never a selfish prick. The writing only came about because Guza creepy crush on SB's Jason & shitty show runners. I refuse to take anything they have done with the character as cannon over the last 20 years because TIIC are petty assholes that no one reins in. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2

So Michael wired a shitload of money into Dex’s bank account right when Brick is looking into who shot at Sonny. Can’t wait for Sonny to find out Dex has been working for Michael the whole time, first trying to take down Sonny, and then trying to make sure he stays safe. Bonus points if Sonny reunites with Nina and cuts all ties to Michael AND Carly as a direct result 🤣. And I want a pony.

loved loved LOVED the Tracy/Gregory conversation. I knew she was going to say he’s making her NICE. Those two are so good together and there are no real friendships on this show, so I hope they find a way to keep him around. I can suspend belief to do that.

while it’ll be nice to have Anna stop crying all the time, I don’t like that she only wants to be PC to stick it to the FBI and Jagger. How about you just work TOGETHER Anna? Because Jagger is right that you’re just going to head straight to Sonny with whatever you find, thus undermining the case.

I like Kin, but damn I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of one of Scotty’s kisses. Nothing amorous about that. The whole thing looked awkward as hell!

• Like 9
  • LOL 1