Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Lol there’s no way Joss genuinely considers Spencer a friend. She can’t have a single conversation without badmouthing him. I feel like she only plays the friend card to guilt him when he responds in kind. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 5
34 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Tbh I don’t think she looks younger than her age. I would guess early to mid 20s if I saw her. Perhaps it’s because the cast skews on the older side that throws me off with her. It’s hard for me to buy her in the role when her professional peers on the show are all 20-40 years older than her, some of whom have known her for her entire life. 

Haley grew up on the show. But her acting hasn't really evolved all that much. 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Haley grew up on the show. But her acting hasn't really evolved all that much. 

I tend to give her grace because I don't recall seeing her or hearing of her in any major storylines like Lexi Ainsworth or Lindsey Morgan's Kristina received. Whenever I saw Haley in a storyline she was always written very Pollyanna and not given many layers or room to make mistakes.

I don't find the actress who plays Jordan to be "horrible". I do think she's incredibly one note though, in the same way I found Marcus Coloma to be, and while I wouldn't say neither of them can act they, IMO, aren't giving anything. It's just kind of flat for me. I truly believe most soaps tend to write to what they *perceive actor's strengths to be.

Perhaps due to the fast pace of the medium they don't think they have time to wait for people to improve or to throw out options and see what clicks in storylines and/or characters so they end up following through with whatever they believe the actor can carry.

Perhaps we would get an actual storyline for Jordan with an actor who could carry it but it doesn't seem like this one (much like MC IMO) is compelling enough to carry it. That's a shame because I'm pretty sure she was played by that fantastic Canadian actress prior to this who is doing quite well on her show here in Canada.

In a similar vein I wish they'd give Curtis' story back to Taggert and Real (another Canadian find). I've always found Real to be incredible and always wanted more from him on screen and sorry to say but DT is giving me nothing.

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 7
25 minutes ago, slayer2 said:

I tend to give her grace because I don't recall seeing her or hearing of her in any major storylines like Lexi Ainsworth or Lindsey Morgan's Kristina received. Whenever I saw Haley in a storyline she was always written very Pollyanna and not given many layers or room to make mistakes.

I think the most she gotten was as a teen when Ric returned and fake died and she was feuding with Alexis over Julian. I didn’t have a problem with her acting during that era but the character was annoying. The only substantive thing she got as an adult was sleeping with Brando when she believed TJ dumped her and hiding it from him afterwards. I’d hardly consider that a SL though because we probably saw both of them like once a month during that 7 month period from when it happened to when she confessed. 

• Like 4
Just now, ffwbe said:

I think the most she gotten was as a teen when Ric returned and fake died and she was feuding with Alexis over Julian. I didn’t have a problem with her acting during that era but the character was annoying. The only substantive thing she got as an adult was sleeping with Brando when she believed TJ dumped her and hiding it from him afterwards. I’d hardly consider that a SL though because we probably saw both of them like once a month during that 7 month period from when it happened to when she confessed. 

Yes, from the brief time I've been back I've noticed an oversaturation of characters on this show that seem to make it incredibly hard for the writers (and surely the actors) to keep the stories straight. 30 second scenes twice a week is crazy. Especially when you see it with vets like Anna Devane and Kevin Collins. Wild times. It also really ruins the momentum and fuzzes up the progress. Case in point,

Trina went to visit Spencer at the prison after discovering he believed in her the whole time and asked him if he wanted to start again and he rebuffed her after discovering she went away with Rory.

There were some good in-depth scenes there but they ended up amounting to nothing when the next time they saw each other Spencer was asking HER to start again and Trina was holding him off. It was a complete role reversal between the two of them but zero in between narrative to explain it.

I think with so many characters it really bogs down the narrative and then stories like The Hook Killer, being completely ignored as everyone wanders around Port Chuck without a care in the world when there's a serial killer running amuck, don't help.

They have so many storylines on the go that don't feed into each other that they can't even resolve the Hook properly. Wouldn't Trina want to confront Heather? Wasn't that Brando guy related to Sonny? What about Liesl and Britt's friends? It seems a bit careless to me.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, slayer2 said:

I actually have quite a bit to say about this because I have been lamenting Trina's lack of lipstick for awhile. She has an incredible body and beautiful skin that a lot of colours would look lovely against. There is a disturbing trend on soaps to downplay the beauty of Black actresses on the show (the do this to Elena on Y and R) I can't for the life of me understand why someone who is deeply in love with a man and is finally starting to date him wouldn't be allowed to wear a nice red lippy or a red dress. Red is stature on soaps and TV for the sexual viability of women. If you noticed Brenda, Joss, Carly all wearing a red lip when it was time to pair them up. The chaste, muted pinks are a choice on the part of the makeup and wardrobe team and I don't like that.

I’ve also noticed them barely putting lipstick on her. The actress looks so lovely on her Insta in all shades of lipstick but the show for some reason won’t give her anything but a clear gloss. 

Lots of good and interesting convos about todays show, but I’m stuck on “shut up Joss.” I didn’t hate her this much a year or two ago but she’s irredeemable to me now. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I've been saying for a while what Haley Pullos ( Molly) needs is a vocal coach. She talks through her nose and she comes across as perpetually whiny. 

Loved the Laura/ Spencer scenes, but the blocking in the last scene with Heather was weird. Spencer started moving away from Laura right when Heather started threatening her, and it looked like he was scared of Heather and not protecting his grandmother. Then it became apparent he was trying to get to Esme, but it was really awkward. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
11 minutes ago, racked said:

I’ve also noticed them barely putting lipstick on her. The actress looks so lovely on her Insta in all shades of lipstick but the show for some reason won’t give her anything but a clear gloss. 

Thank-you!! It's been driving me nuts. Especially as someone who had next to nothing at my disposal in a small white town until Iman Cosmetics came along. Now I have favourite shades of red in just about every brand, there's no excuse for them to not allow her to play with lipstick colours and brighter, more sexy clothing. It really feels deliberate and it's annoying.

I'd noticed is with Sydney as well although with Sydney it was even worse in terms of the horrible wardrobe they saddled her with which is crazy because Sydney is also gorgeous and takes a lot of fashion risks as well. Tabyana as Trina has a least had some cute outfits more recently, maybe because they also noticed, as you mentioned, how fashionable she is on instagram.

I really do wish they would treat her like a romantic lead makeup, fashion and script-wise because the infantalizing and dressing her down is beginning to disturb me.

• Like 9
28 minutes ago, Cheetara1986 said:

One thing NAC (Spencer) going to do is act his ass off. Boy's emmy reel this season has been off the charts. 98% of the vets on the show could learn something from him.

Today during his scenes I think I said "there's this year's Emmy reel" out loud.  Man, he is just really, really good.  Pulling back on the crying at just the right time before it became too much--that's impressive.  And what a great scene partner in Genie.  Fantastic day for both of them.

• Like 15
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

"Has anyone brought up a DNA test?" THANK YOU, Jordan. I can't watch everyone whine how Curtis may be—may be!—Trina's dad when no one is doing anything to find out if it's true.

I couldn't believe that someone actually suggested a DNA test. Maybe Jordan was finally sick of all the whining from Curtis and the catastrophizing from Portia and Stella. Or maybe she wanted him out of her office so that she could get, you know, her commissioner work done. (Curtis never did respect that.)

2 hours ago, slayer2 said:

They have so many storylines on the go that don't feed into each other that they can't even resolve the Hook properly. Wouldn't Trina want to confront Heather? Wasn't that Brando guy related to Sonny? What about Liesl and Britt's friends? It seems a bit careless to me.

I don't mind the size of the cast because after years on a soap opera, the people in a small cast can get terribly overused. The problem is the storylines, some that have truly terrible pacing (Obrecht took the test 4 days ago, don't we know yet if she is a match?), and other characters who are overused (Carly, Millow, Cody) and others who are barely on (Austin)

Trina should want to confront Heather, if only to distract her from her paternity stuff. But not the way they are writing her now.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Did Molly say she was an Assistant District Attorney?! My lawyer friends didn't get that far until many years into their career, like in their late 40's! 

In NYC at least that’s the title you start out at. There are many many ADAs. PC only has 4 lawyers total though so who knows. 

As good as NAC is, I’m a little annoyed that Spencer is acting like Nikolas only slept with Esme because of Ryan. He still betrayed you, no one made him or even had to try hard. Esme barely put in any effort. But I guess we are supposed to think everything would be rosy btwn them had Esme never appeared? He said himself he’d still be in Europe tooling around.  I know all this is hyped up because we are supposed to believe Nikolas is dead but I don’t buy that for one second. 

So Liz confesses and gets a deal to avoid jail. Good she can stop fretting about her guilt and start fretting about Heather coming after her for revenge. 

Not sure what it is that makes Austin so calmly ok with helping Ava hide a murder she committed, but I kind of dig it. 

Edited by Semiglued
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1

Jordan really said how she kept herself out of the matters that weren't her business? 😂 Jordan kept herself more involved in Portia's business than dealing with hook killer. 

She's running around saying now she doesn't know if Curtis is father or not but yet ran around telling Stella and saying how it adds up BC of an online family match between Stella and Trina. 

Good  Molly left the case being the ADA on this case was a conflict of interest. Dante should learn . The second she said Nikolas name she should have been peace out. Or Scott should have said they need someone else. 

Spencer has been doing amazing these last few days. Same has been also.  

Heather wants to hold the baby and sing songs. Crazy psycho.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Today during his scenes I think I said "there's this year's Emmy reel" out loud.  Man, he is just really, really good.  Pulling back on the crying at just the right time before it became too much--that's impressive.  And what a great scene partner in Genie.  Fantastic day for both of them.

She was so present with him. Incredibly authentic moments.

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1

Spencer was great today but Laura said it best when she reminded him that Nik is also a grown man who made some pretty bad decisions, manipulation by Ryan and Esme aside (and they don't even know yet about him keeping Esme locked up in the tower yet). 

LOL at Heather wanting to be co-grammies with Laura! 

Curtis going over to confront Jordan today was infinitely stupid. Even though he is all up in his own pain, she's the police commissioner and they did catch 2 serial killers last night so it maybe should have occurred to him that she might be a little too busy for his trifling paternity drama. Portia should have just gone on the honeymoon by herself, she could be in Tuscany drowning her sorrows in wine, pasta, and Italian men! 

Joss needs to recuse herself from giving relationship advice to anyone. Okay actually the first thing she needs to do is burn that shirt she was wearing because it was seriously fug, and then she needs to recuse herself from giving anyone relationship advice.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Trina should want to confront Heather, if only to distract her from her paternity stuff. But not the way they are writing her now.

I would love to see Trina confront both Esme again and Heather. Esme in particular, the below was a favourite moment. I would also like to see her in the beautiful, bright, soft colours she was wearing in summer, the wedding dress was a nice start, maybe wardrobe will pick up as winter concludes.

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Artsda said:

Jordan really said how she kept herself out of the matters that weren't her business? 😂 Jordan kept herself more involved in Portia's business than dealing with hook killer. 

8 hours ago, sashabear21 said:

Even though he is all up in his own pain, she's the police commissioner and they did catch 2 serial killers last night so it maybe should have occurred to him that she might be a little too busy for his trifling paternity drama.

I guess Curtis realized, like all of us here, that Jordan was spending more time on chasing Portia than she did chasing down the hook killer.

• Like 9

Jordan is not the villain in this story, Curtis. Get over yourself.  PS, neither is Aunt Stella.

Ava, I feel like getting Austin to help you at this point is just throwing him under the bus.  there's a good chance the cops are going to show up while you're moving the body (assuming there's a body to move, of course).  

And with all the character switching I realized that Ava was in the room with both of Kiki's fathers, neither of whom had ever met her.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 2
16 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Lol there’s no way Joss genuinely considers Spencer a friend. She can’t have a single conversation without badmouthing him. I feel like she only plays the friend card to guilt him when he responds in kind. 

I think there's a part of Joss that's ticked off that she doesn't have Spencer wrapped around her finger like she had Cameron or has Dex.  I think she craves male attention and Spencer won't give her any and it annoys her.

The Spencer/Laura scenes were superb--he feels guilty for his relationship with his dad falling apart but he needs to remember that Nicholas is just as responsible for the rift--but he needs to tread carefully with Esme.  This amnesiac version is very much a wildcard and he doesn't know how she'll react to being threatened with having her baby taken from her.

• Like 13
11 hours ago, slayer2 said:

Pulling back on the crying at just the right time before it became too much--that's impressive.  And what a great scene partner in Genie.

At one point,  Laura started crying then pulled back and I felt like that was coming directly from Genie, that she was so immersed in the scene that she was just letting go.  

10 hours ago, sashabear21 said:

LOL at Heather wanting to be co-grammies with Laura! 

And when Esme brought up that she killed a bunch of poeple and Heather's response was that she did it to protect Esme, but her tone of voice was like she had baked a batch of cookies and not hooked a bunch of people.  

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I rolled my eyes at Ava sorta yelling at Austin to get out of the hospital bed and come back with her to Spoon Island before the police find Nikolas's body.

Lazy bastard. There is work to be done! Let’s GOOO. (I love Ava.)

15 hours ago, slayer2 said:

I really do wish they would treat her like a romantic lead makeup, fashion and script-wise because the infantalizing and dressing her down is beginning to disturb me.

It’s particularly disturbing when you compare Trina’s romantic situation with Joss’s. They are the same age, yet the show treats Joss and Dex as an adult, star-crossed lovers relationship while Trina and Spencer are still in the teen romance zone. Despite them having a deeper, more substantial relationship and Trina being light years ahead of Joss in terms of maturity. It also doesn’t help that Joss is constantly giving Trina advice like she’s some older, wiser woman of the world. 

And because it can’t be said enough: Shut up, Joss.

13 hours ago, Artsda said:

Good  Molly left the case being the ADA on this case was a conflict of interest. 

This entire show is a conflict of interest.

• Like 5
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

I’m actually glad that they acknowledged Molly having to recuse herself due to the conflict of interest but it makes Dante look even dumber for not thinking the same thing. He’s living with one of Nikolas’ other cousins and was married to his sister for years and has a kid with her. But I guess if they acknowledge that, it’ll make them look even worse for all of the times he “investigates” something related to Sonny

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

At one point,  Laura started crying then pulled back and I felt like that was coming directly from Genie, that she was so immersed in the scene that she was just letting go.  

And when Esme brought up that she killed a bunch of poeple and Heather's response was that she did it to protect Esme, but her tone of voice was like she had baked a batch of cookies and not hooked a bunch of people.  

Oh I didn't say that, I just quote-tweeted it. I agree with the OP though that Genie is a fantastic and giving scene partner, always listening which is the key to a great actor.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

It’s particularly disturbing when you compare Trina’s romantic situation with Joss’s. They are the same age, yet the show treats Joss and Dex as an adult, star-crossed lovers relationship while Trina and Spencer are still in the teen romance zone. Despite them having a deeper, more substantial relationship and Trina being light years ahead of Joss in terms of maturity. It also doesn’t help that Joss is constantly giving Trina advice like she’s some older, wiser woman of the world. 

And because it can’t be said enough: Shut up, Joss.

This exactly! Thank you! They are working overtime to desexualize and infantalize Trina and they were doing it with SM's Trina as well. The fact that she was on the show for 3 years and only had one kiss?

Meanwhile Joss is on to her second sexual partner (even when she was still with her first) it's very disturbing and alarming. They did the same thing with Keesha. A very chaste and boring sexual experience for her and Jason's first time and I'm pretty sure I never saw them have sex again nor did we really see her and AJ be intimate (even though I couldn't stand BW's AJ). The Black girls and women on this show get the side character treatment like no other soap opera I've seen.

On B and B although they did the same thing to Dayzee, Maya had experience with Rick and Carter. OLTL's Evangeline is probably the most exciting I've seen on a soap for a BW with Cristian but most especially John. Wasn't FV an EP on that show?

I fail to understand why FV is perpetuating this harmful stereotype of keeping the Black storylines separate from the White characters and why Trina being on the show for 4 years hasn't had sex and the moment she gets even remotely close she's told to slow down by both her partner and her best friend. The framing is disturbing and while I understand Spencer's reasoning, having Joss echo similar sentiments days later while she is simultaneously screwing the life out of Dex raises a LOT of alarm bells.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, jacourt said:

SO Heather left a piece of jewelry at one of the hook attacks.

They did test it for DNA.  It was an earring that matched Ryan's first wife.  Heather said she was wearing Ryan's serial killer "trophies" when she attacked, hence the jingling noise when Brando was attacked.  The earring was left at the scene with Rory's body, Heather claims accidentally. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, jacourt said:

SO Heather left a piece of jewelry at one of the hook attacks.  Did they not test it for DNA?  She and Ryan must be in the database.  

Yes, it was tested. That's how they found out it belonged to Ryan's first victim.

• Like 1
On 2/27/2023 at 9:05 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Jordan actress is horrible and she SUCKS as Commissioner. Just make Mac Commish again. or Robert. He's wasted as the DA.

I’m sorry, who’s the DA now??  Did Robert go to law school?  Not that our lovable (elderly) boy couldn’t ace law school and the bar exam if he wanted but that would be kinda random lol.  

Granted I haven’t watched in a bazillion years and am unlikely to try and get into this show again ever but sometimes I peruse the forums and this was funny to me.

26 minutes ago, SlovakPrincess said:

I’m sorry, who’s the DA now??  Did Robert go to law school?  Not that our lovable (elderly) boy couldn’t ace law school and the bar exam if he wanted but that would be kinda random lol.  

Granted I haven’t watched in a bazillion years and am unlikely to try and get into this show again ever but sometimes I peruse the forums and this was funny to me.

I came back almost 2 years ago and thought Robert being the DA was weird too.  I never saw the retcon but having watched dozens of FBI and spy shows, I guess agencies do recruit law school grads. 🤷‍♀️  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, tessaray said:

I came back almost 2 years ago and thought Robert being the DA was weird too.  I never saw the retcon but having watched dozens of FBI and spy shows, I guess agencies do recruit law school grads. 🤷‍♀️  

Oh they definitely do recruit law grads into law enforcement agencies … but going in the opposite direction (appointing a spy / former police commissioner with no law degree, court room experience, etc. as DA) is a big LOL.  

Granted this is no less insane than other choices they make on soaps but since I am an attorney it’s hilarious.  It’s like making him a doctor overnight and also putting him in charge of the other doctors in the hospital.

Robert Scorpio has always looked good in suits, so on a shallow level it works I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
45 minutes ago, SlovakPrincess said:

Apparently Robert went to law school years ago at some point. Lol so they made him DA like idk 4,5 years ago. Maybe not that long ago. I can't remember. 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, SlovakPrincess said:

They claimed he went to law school decades ago and just never brought it up before. No mention of being appointed DA despite never practicing the law before. They were just looking for somewhere to stick him after saying he got drummed out of the WSB considering they have only shown him onscreen as the DA a handful of times 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, SlovakPrincess said:

Oh they definitely do recruit law grads into law enforcement agencies … but going in the opposite direction (appointing a spy / former police commissioner with no law degree, court room experience, etc. as DA) is a big LOL.  

I just assumed it was revealed that Robert had graduated law school before being recruited into the WSB but he was offscreen so many times, he could have gone at any point.

It is actually a good spot for him. 

• Like 5

Well, I’m a lifelong Robert Scorpio fan so I’m happy for him in his new career.  But …. LOL.  

it actually would be hilarious if he went back to law school now — he never would’ve shut up in class.  😄

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
14 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

They claimed he went to law school decades ago and just never brought it up before. No mention of being appointed DA despite never practicing the law before. They were just looking for somewhere to stick him after saying he got drummed out of the WSB considering they have only shown him onscreen as the DA a handful of times 

Not entirely out of character … “surprise! I, an extremely Australian man, am actually a U.S. citizen!” (when it was time marry Holly to avoid her deportation) … “surprise! I have an ex wife I never mentioned!” “Surprise!  I have a brother I never mentioned!” “Surprise!  I’m not dead!”

The man is full of surprises 

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Desperado said:

I missed the beginning - Liesl is not a match either then?

we dont know yet, Lisel is there waiting for her results. But Nina was on the phone saying how they should use Crimsons demographic to do an appeal (in general). 

and on the flip side we have stupid Willow telling Sasha she wants her to destroy Nina's necklace, wants nothing to do with Nina and is like Oh i am so glad people aren't chosing sides.

Nina so deserves better than Willow.

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Heather's fingerprints/DNA should have been caught too, but plot point, I suppose, in order not to reveal who the Hooker is at that stage.

the writers didn't know who the Hooker is any stage.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
33 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Nina doing something that Millowtonin should have done months ago and organizing a marrow appeal

Can’t wait to see how they make her an evil villain for this. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

Ugh……Liz is beyond annoying! All this regret and hemming and hawing is getting on my nerves. Can someone explain to me - other than for plot purposes - just why she had to confess?!? She’s hidden dead bodies before so what was the big deal with this situation? Esme doesn’t seem to be regaining her memories so there was no reason to say anything. I know this was all being done for the plot but it just makes Liz seem flaky and stupid! LOL! I’m glad she got slapped! It’s interesting how she didn’t live in fear when she hid Peter! 🙄

I’m glad Portia told Jordan she was right. I was gonna be ticked if Portia yelled at her. It’s clear Portia and Curtis will remain together so they may as well just get to that and move on to a new story. I don’t care about them. 

Does GH think its clever or surprising? I’m 99.99% sure Nikolas’s body is no longer there. Oh, wow! How shocking!! 🙄 I would be more shocked if his body was there. And this is probably unpopular but I would like his body to be there. Liz, Spencer, and Laura should know he didn’t skip town. That narrative bothers me because it was done before and further trashed Nik. They should know he’s “dead.” Austin/Ava should have moved his body already or something. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

what i would have appreciated
Curtis going to Trina and saying that I don't need a DNA test either. I got to know/love you and being related or not doesn't matter, im just upset at the lie. (ThEN they figure out that Taggert IS Trina's blood father, and the stupid ancestory site just made a mistake).

Lisel is hopping mad and she should be. again I'm just tired of Liz's "OMG I SHOULD CONFESS slash OMG DID I DO THE RIGHT THING?" pick a lane. 

(also i love how lisel is like i can be a match and it makes carly look bad, heh heh). 

Willow & Michael: gee sasha so sorry we were sucky friends to you always in life"
Sasha: it's okay!!
no its not okay. like even when you are sick you make time out for other people. why do people keep justifying their behaviour. 

and again. I am not saying Willow needs to be bosum best friends with Nina before she dies. (PLEASE. DIE. WILLOW). and I get it. I get that Nina goes from 0 to 60 in like 2 seconds and it can be overwhelming but again i just think it is disgusting that these people are still are still treating Nina like crap and Willow cant even have the common courtesy to "please tell Nina i don't want the necklace, she can keep it." knowing it means the world to her, but simply "get rid of it?".whatever. 

and also Sasha. it is totally fair that this is happening to Willow. Willow chose this life. so you, hush. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 5

Curtis:  "Trina, where do we go from here>"  TO THE DNA TEST LAB!!!  What is wrong with you, Curtis? Even Jordan knows you need to do that and stop whinging.

And stop making everything about yourself by talking about your relationship with Marshall. Stop trying to guilt Trina into treating you like her father. Take over a DNA kit, ask her to swab, and get the hell out of her private space.

And speaking of doing something -- Nina organizing testing for a donor for Willow. Too bed Michael, CEO of Aurora and former CEO of ELQ, doesn't have the resources that Nina has.

I HATE Willow. HATE. Sasha comes over, the woman who Nina begged her to help, and all she wants is for her to get rid of Nina's twins necklace. She's become worse than Carly and Joss combined, and that's saying a lot.

Props to Portia for talking to Jordan and admitting that she was wrong.

6 hours ago, Katy M said:

And with all the character switching I realized that Ava was in the room with both of Kiki's fathers, neither of whom had ever met her.

Didn't she meet Finn? Kiki was studying at the hospital while Finn was there.

6 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I think there's a part of Joss that's ticked off that she doesn't have Spencer wrapped around her finger like she had Cameron or has Dex.  I think she craves male attention and Spencer won't give her any and it annoys her

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

It also doesn’t help that Joss is constantly giving Trina advice like she’s some older, wiser woman of the world.

I think that both these things describe Carly Jr. Joss. It fits the idea of infantalizing Trina but it also fits into Joss' view of herself that she's wiser than everyone else.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1