Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

According to the previews, she shows up today--and it looks like she's going to stop Esme from signing. 

She did! I watched live today. I haven't watched the show (except clips) since probably Genie Francis's anniversary show, when I wanted to see Laura and Elizabeth scenes.   

There is so much UGHHH and WTF-ery about GH that much of the time, I just go looking for scenes involving Elizabeth's family, Laura with family, and young adult Spencer and Britt. Chavez is doing a terrific job with the Spencer character.

As for today, I laughed that a temp (?) Heather had a "private" loud whisper conversation toward Ryan about Esme and Nikolas, while no more than 5 ft. away from Esme.

I had a major WTF reaction to Sam holding onto Dante's arm and promising Jordan cooperation with the police like she's always been an upstanding citizen, then after Britt's memorial talking to Jordan again like she had been obligated to attend. Yes, I know she's now dating Dante, but she's a former felon who was jealous when her now presumed dead mob hitman ex-husband had feelings for Britt. Why was she there? Why was Dante there, given his and Lulu's history with Britt?

I was expecting Spencer to get up and give a moving speech about who Britt was to him; instead we get Scott briefly getting up and claiming to have known Britt well. It's so disappointing that Spencer's screen time all got focused on anti-Nikolas/save the unborn baby stuff. Trina shouldn't have to say hey, this day isn't about you or your father, it's about Britt.

Why did no one acknowledge that it was Josslyn's life Britt saved? Jordan,  Dante and Sonny all know it now if the others don't. Also, given how often the focus is on Sonny in this show, I would think he would have let it slip to Spencer that he was grateful Britt saved Joss after she saved his best friend Jason ... only to realize Spencer didn't know Joss was the intended Hook victim.  (I want to see Spencer find out that Joss left Britt alone to die, and the same night cheated on Cam.)

Well played by GF: Laura's horror at seeing (temp! thug-looking) Nikolas manhandle Elizabeth as he was basically yelling in her face. You could almost feel her flashing back in her mind to the days of Stavros being violent toward her. l loved how she shut down Nikolas whining "sorry I'm not the son you wanted."  I laughed at Finn's look of surprise/shock when Elizabeth confessed she was never pregnant with Nik's kid. Really, dude? 

The jokey vague reference to Britt once setting Emma Scorpio-Drake's doll on fire "I heard it was an accident" made me roll my eyes. Yeah Brad, you weren't there and neither was any one else attending the memorial.

UGHHH that the episode ended with Sasha, Maxie, Nina, Sonny etc. fawning over Michael and Willow's newborn and Sonny calling her "the future." Since Britt was Nina's cousin and that baby is Nina's granddaughter, it should have ended with Nina saying something about Britt's legacy of medical care and playing a part in bringing this new life  into the world.

Terri's big surprise for the mourners is that a tiny portrait of Britt goes on the wall under Lila Q's giant portrait? Britt was a chief of staff, I don't see why that is such a big deal.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Like 5
  • Applause 9
19 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

She did! I watched live today. I haven't watched the show (except clips) since probably Genie Francis's anniversary show, when I wanted to see Laura and Elizabeth scenes.

Hey thar, Stranger! So good to "see"  you again! I really, really, REALLY need Laura to rip Goon/Thug Nik a new arsehole. I really, really do.

• Applause 2
52 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Yes, I know she's now dating Dante, but she's a former felon who was jealous when her now presumed dead mob hitman ex-husband had feelings for Britt. Why was she there? Why was Dante there, given his and Lulu's history with Britt?

Ohyaaa, I forgot about all that stuff. Like others have said they are so boring they need to find things for them to do. I guess they are off on an "adventure" now.

56 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I had a major WTF reaction to Sam holding onto Dante's arm and promising Jordan cooperation with the police like she's always been an upstanding citizen, then after Britt's memorial talking to Jordan again like she had been obligated to attend. Yes, I know she's now dating Dante, but she's a former felon who was jealous when her now presumed dead mob hitman ex-husband had feelings for Britt. Why was she there? Why was Dante there, given his and Lulu's history with Britt?

Sam was hired by Britt for the case of the necklace that Cody wanted so badly, the one he lied about his paternity to get his hands on. 

They were on pretty good terms when Britt died. And Dante's history with Britt was fraught, but the woman is dead, died saving his step-sister, so bygones maybe?

• Like 1
On 2/1/2023 at 2:10 PM, dubbel zout said:

None of Michael's girlfriends had much of their own identity. Maybe Nelle? Or Rosalie? They were all there to revolve around him.

Nelle is a fair point.  Psychopath or not, she didn’t lie down for his bullshit.  Got to love her for that.  Plus she almost rid Show of his regrettable existence.

• Like 5
On 1/31/2023 at 4:50 PM, Melgaypet said:

Back in the 90s my cousin was born roughly three months early. 20 something weeks. My aunt had to be helicoptered from Montana to Salt Lake City b/c the Billings hospital at the time couldn't care for a preemie that tiny. I forget exactly what she weighed, but my uncle could hold her in the palm of one hand.

Today my cousin has three children, is in the Navy, and runs marathons. So a baby being a few weeks early is not the high-stakes danger this show thinks it is.

A friend of mine is a neo natal pathologist.  Even 20 years ago they could deliver a premie at around 20 weeks, if the baby has sufficient ,until development and is otherwise healthy.  They require a great deal of specialized care, but can be 100% viable.  I’m sure neo natal technology has notably improved since then.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I'm guessing at some point she'll get her memories back and be at least partially horrified, which is an OK reset for the character.  Better than 'the tumor made me do it.'

I hope for something like this, because I'm enjoying sympathetic Esme. My fear is a storyline in which she gets her memories back and is as malicious as ever, conceals it from everyone, and keeps milking the condition so people will be nice to her and she can manipulate them. (DOOL's Sami Brady story from the late '90s, when Austin backed over her with his car.) 

• Like 10
16 minutes ago, Suicidy said:

Given the (awful) writing trajectory of Show I know it will never happen, but in anything approaching the real world, the SEC would put Michael, Dreyfus, and SheBeast in prison for securities fraud, insider trading, etc..  they would also all likely be bankrupted by Aurora shareholder civil suits.  If I were an Aurora shareholder, I would be leading the charge towards endless litigation.

It's story that would have evolved organically from the characters' previous actions and doesn't involve a baby or a long lost relative or some form of cancer (or in Willow's case all three). Of course, the show isn't going to do it. It would mean the writers would have to actually work out the story instead of recycling old scripts and switching out the characters involved. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Okay I really enjoyed KT and Britt, especially this last go 'round, but goodness  gracious, she needs to go into the light with WIllow already!!! Did KT buy everyone a car for Christmas or something? I mean, first she gets the huge party, then the special photo montage, then the saving Joss from the hook coda, then another coda to die in her mother's arms, then she gets a memorial with a bigger audience than attended some long-term, prominent characters' funerals, then she gets an unveiling of her photo on the legends wall! Next they will rename the hospital Britch General!

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
7 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I think we're heading to a murder mystery, who dunnit, Nik killing.  Other candidates are Liz and Finn after today.  Plus Victor, and possibly Spencer and Ava

That is what it's looking like but I'd be awfully sad if they killed off Nik again. I think he's an interesting, non-Corinthii character and am hoping he's merely off-screen for awhile while they recast with someone else. 

• Like 10
2 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

That is what it's looking like but I'd be awfully sad if they killed off Nik again. I think he's an interesting, non-Corinthii character and am hoping he's merely off-screen for awhile while they recast with someone else. 

I hope the show does what someone suggested - Nik takes Esme's baby and goes into hiding. No baby death, frees Esme from being a parent, and Nik is still alive. 

But this show is what it is and I'm fully prepared for Nik to die saving worthless Joss' life and for Esme to find out she's pregnant with triplets. Oh, and Lucky will finally come back to Port Charles having found out he's got cancer. That would cover the trifecta of stories for GH - babies, cancer, and long lost relatives.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 6

Did Liz’s mom just come back to take the blinders off Liz as to what Great Value Nik was up to? Does the woman even know she has 3 grandsons? It would have been kind of hilarious if Cam had walked in when she was leaving Kelly’s after running into Liz last week and asked “Who the hell was that?” 

• LOL 3
12 hours ago, Mirabelle said:

It's story that would have evolved organically from the characters' previous actions and doesn't involve a baby or a long lost relative or some form of cancer (or in Willow's case all three). Of course, the show isn't going to do it. It would mean the writers would have to actually work out the story instead of recycling old scripts and switching out the characters involved. 

Plus, there's that whole "Carly, and those Carly approved, never lose" thing. But, hey, we can be dreamers! I'm still hoping Monica goes all in on a wrongful death suit against Sonny for AJ's murder, or, at least, you know, not invite him over to the house for social gatherings.

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, sashabear21 said:

Did Liz’s mom just come back to take the blinders off Liz as to what Great Value Nik was up to? Does the woman even know she has 3 grandsons? It would have been kind of hilarious if Cam had walked in when she was leaving Kelly’s after running into Liz last week and asked “Who the hell was that?” 

Yes, she does, but Elizabeth has made it clear that her children are OFF-LIMITS to Carolyn and Jeff. And no, she didn't come back to tell her what Nikolas was up to. It's why she didn't tell her who she was doing the consult for, until she met Esme and saw that she was pregnant. Then refused to do it, and THEN informed Elizabeth what Nik was up to doing.

And just a BIG GIANT UGH for the tongue bath given to Britt. And also adding her picture to the wall? She didn't work for years at the hospital. Maybe two since returning. Whatever the number, she's nowhere near the people who worked there, or contributed to the hospital.

Oh waa-waaa-waaaa- with Nik shedding those crocodile tears to Laura. She should have RIPPED HIM a new one. But noooo. She still thinks there's a "core" of goodness inside him. And that was a quick light-switch from his end, as well.

Elizabeth ripping into Nikolas was the only good thing about yesterday.

• Like 1

Elizabeth being done with Nikolas and laying out why was extremely satisfying.  I don't really care if they get her back with Finn, but I love that she's coming clean with him about not being pregnant (and hopefully the rest of it). 

Random thought: does GF have extensions?  Because that is some long hair she's rocking. 

Maxie, Sasha, Nina, and Sonny looking at WunderBabe was cute--especially because I kept expecting the Carlys to come storming in and raising hell.

UO: I don't mind/care that Britt is on the wall.  I also cried at her memorial. 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Maxie, Sasha, Nina, and Sonny looking at WunderBabe was cute--especially because I kept expecting the Carlys to come storming in and raising hell.

Me too. I was expecting the gatekeepers to be standing guard there or showing up and handing permission slips to those who were allowed a glimpse at the new can do no wrong child.

I could easily see Joss shrieking at Sonny and Nina that they were not allowed to be there because they were gross and outside the circle of Carlys.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
23 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I could easily see Joss shrieking at Sonny and Nina that they were not allowed to be there because they were gross and outside the circle of Carlys.

Mumbling "unbelievable" to herself because storming over and screeching "does Michael know you're here????"

Shut up, Joss.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Yes, she does, but Elizabeth has made it clear that her children are OFF-LIMITS to Carolyn and Jeff. And no, she didn't come back to tell her what Nikolas was up to. It's why she didn't tell her who she was doing the consult for, until she met Esme and saw that she was pregnant. Then refused to do it, and THEN informed Elizabeth what Nik was up to doing.

Makes sense, I missed a lot of the reintroduction of Elizabeth's parents and got distracted by things going on outside of my window that were more interesting than that storyline, like birds flying by. It just seemed weird they brought Elizabeth's mom in to be the catalyst that pushed Liz over the edge of being furious with Nik when there's *waves hands frantically* a whole lot of other things that could have done it.  

Sonny and Nina as co-grandparents is kind of cute and I can't believe Sonny is not the character I hate most anymore. 

I wish Joss and Carly would eat bees. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, sashabear21 said:

It just seemed weird they brought Elizabeth's mom in to be the catalyst that pushed Liz over the edge of being furious with Nik when there's *waves hands frantically* a whole lot of other things that could have done it.  

It's not that weird, actually. Nik knows Elizabeth has a complicated relationship with her parents, and bringing her mom to PC to check out Esmé was classic Cassadine manipulation on a number of levels. Elizabeth didn't like the position Nik had put her in in the first place (while accepting she freely agreed to help him with Esmé), and Nik trying to keep Esmé memoryless was too close to what Elizabeth had gone through. And with her mother as the potential person to do it, again. It was the straw that broke the camel's back.

44 minutes ago, sashabear21 said:

I can't believe Sonny is not the character I hate most anymore. 

I know what you mean. Some days I find him almost delightful. What is happening to me?!

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It's not that weird, actually. Nik knows Elizabeth has a complicated relationship with her parents, and bringing her mom to PC to check out Esmé was classic Cassadine manipulation on a number of levels. Elizabeth didn't like the position Nik had put her in in the first place (while accepting she freely agreed to help him with Esmé), and Nik trying to keep Esmé memoryless was too close to what Elizabeth had gone through.

It was even (perhaps accidentally) good continuity from way back, in the Coltin Scott Mellencamp period of Nikolas. Nik's girlfriend of the time, Gia, was driving under the influence with Elizabeth as passenger when she ran a red light and plowed into SWSNBN. Elizabeth had a head injury and couldn't remember the accident, and Nikolas moved her into Wyndemere, allegedly to "recover" but also so he could influence her memories and keep her on the same page with him and Gia in their untrue version of how the accident happened. Elizabeth was furious with him when she finally remembered; it caused a big rift between Lucky/Liz and Nikolas/Gia for a while. 

That story seems pretty low-stakes now, and it even did at the time (all that paying witnesses off, burying blood alcohol tests, and gaslighting your friend over a car accident in which no one even died?), but 20 years later to the month, he's still manipulating amnesiac girls. 

Edited by Asp Burger
Oops, 21 years to the month. The red light/green light saga was in February 2002.
  • Like 6
  • Useful 2
57 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I know what you mean. Some days I find him almost delightful. What is happening to me?!

we are getting soft in our old age lolol

but seriously, the show has gone out of their way to make Sonny... human. wish they'd do that to carly.

• Like 10
  • LOL 5
18 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Joss: I couldn't go to the memorial because of my niece. 
dude. key word is your niece. you could have gone, and then go back to the NICU
selfish dipstick

Literally both events occurred *in the same place* so she clearly could've done both.  What she actually meant was "I couldn't go to the memorial because I'm a self-absorbed asshole who doesn't give a shit about the person who gave her life to save mine." 

• Like 3
  • Applause 20
25 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Joss: I couldn't go to the memorial because of my niece. 
dude. key word is your niece. you could have gone, and then go back to the NICU
selfish dipstick

She was gushing over a baby. It wasn’t an emergent situation.  She didn’t even go to support Michael and somehow she can leave her niece alone to whine to Dex now. She’s selfish to the core. Shades of telling Cam she was too busy to break up with him but had plenty of time to stalk Dex.

I love that she’s the one who spews the most venom at Sonny and Nina yet they managed to be there for Michael and Willow and showed up to the memorial. Nina showed more for Dr. O than Britt since they weren’t even close. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 13
2 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

She was gushing over a baby. It wasn’t an emergent situation.  She didn’t even go to support Michael and somehow she can leave her niece alone to whine to Dex now. She’s selfish to the core. Shades of telling Cam she was too busy to break up with him but had plenty of time to stalk Dex.

I love that she’s the one who spews the most venom at Sonny and Nina yet they managed to be there for Michael and Willow and showed up to the memorial. Nina showed more for Dr. O than Britt since they weren’t even close. 

exactly. i don't really care about baby jason at all  that i need him to be free because i am just thankful that he showed up so Cam could be. 

to me the reasons why Joss "grew apart" from Cam screams "I wasn't the star in his world anymore, so I turned to you."

Nik is a donkey.

• Like 5

I thought the Nik/Spencer/Laura scenes were well done but is the show going to pretend like Nikolas was responsible to let Ava off the hook? I’m going to be annoyed. This is just like when they conveniently forgot that Cyrus was behind the Floating Rib bombing and wrote it like Julian was the only one involved. Let’s just throw all of the crimes on the exiting character 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Literally both events occurred *in the same place* so she clearly could've done both.  What she actually meant was "I couldn't go to the memorial because I'm a self-absorbed asshole who doesn't give a shit about the person who gave her life to save mine." 

Yes, I'm really rooting for Joss when she acts like this. And of course she goes to Dex for comfort. She couldn't stop by the chapel first to see if anything was going on? Joss sucks.

"My niece," "my daughter": The possessiveness on this show is gross. I know the baby doesn't have a name yet, but we don't need to hear her referred to as "my niece" at every single mention. And I get that Nina hasn't had a living daughter for a while, but sheesh. Mix things up a bit. Willow does have a name.

LOL at Finn's wearily exasperated "What did [Nik] do?" to Elizabeth. I like that she told him basically everything.

I see we're back to the Gentle Farmer Franco version of Austin.

"I own everything I've done to you." What? Earth to Nik: You blame everyone else for your actions. You always have. And Spencer, blackmailing someone to get what you want isn't that person isn't "free will."

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Mirabelle said:

The writers should try watching some well written dramas and copy their ideas.  It wouldn’t original, but it would be better than whatever the hell they think they’re doing now.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
19 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

My niece," "my daughter": The possessiveness on this show is gross. I know the baby doesn't have a name yet, but we don't need to hear her referred to as "my niece" at every single mention.

i'll give you Nina because its annoying that it's MY DAUGHTER every 2 seconds, but with my niece, thats how you generally speak in conversation, right? when I tell stories about my mom or my goddaughter or whatever i don't really say their names, I go my mom, my goddaughter etc. that one felt a bit normal/natural not possessiveness. 

• Like 3
On 2/1/2023 at 11:39 AM, ffwbe said:

I contend that Harmony is supposed to be in hell and not an angel. She’s wearing all black, comes off sinister, is trash talking Nina and wants to keep Willow all to herself 

Of course Harmony is in Hell.  Carly is the One True Grandmother to any child in her orbit.  All others are evil, and must lose.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
24 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Might be UO but I thought temp Nik did a decent job today considering the emotional material. 

Same. It couldn't have been easy to have to dive into all of this. It's kind of Grammy-baity, so I'm a bit surprised Marcus Colonna left in a huff. This is meaty stuff.

I had to laugh when Ava was blown out of Kelly's by the wind, because today in NYC is super windy. It hasn't snowed much, but PC is supposed to be upstate.

• Like 5

I think it's important to shoutout Temp!Nikolas actor. I don't know the name of the actor, but I think that under the circumstances, he has done a bang up job. I thought all his scenes were good and he showed more emotional range than MC.

On the other end of the spectrum we have Joss. What can we say about this twit that hasn't been said already? But this victimhood/matyrdom is just too much. This whole whining about everything under the sun. Sonny is bad, Nina is a monster, Willow is dying (die!), Cameron, Britt's memorial. Me me me me me. Go for a dirt nap, Joss. You're insufferable.

Elizabeth wants to turn herself in. I don't see a problem with that. At least the police will stop thinking that Esme is the hook.

So are we headed for a Ava/Austin pairing. Makes a hell of a lot more sense than Austin/Maxie. And there's baldy hovering around.

Let's just move on from Chase the pop star storyline. Please and thank you.

• Like 12
  • Applause 7
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

Let's just move on from Chase the pop star storyline. Please and thank you.

the thing is. 
if BLQ is being sexually harassed by Linc
if this girl with the weird hair is being sexually harassed by Linc.
here's an idea. why not go to the police and have him charged vs dealing with it. it's 2023 you will be believed, and you will still have a career, folk song girl. 

• Like 11
3 hours ago, Suicidy said:

The writers should try watching some well written dramas and copy their ideas.

Yikes I thought that is how we got "Sonny the complicated mob boss"

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Saying "the baby" isn't wrong.

Ya most people say "the baby" but then that gets to be too much when they are still saying "the baby " and "the baby" is 3

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I had to laugh when Ava was blown out of Kelly's by the wind,

Its super freezing here too, so glad to see she had on a heavy coat with a big collar. So is cousin whats-his-name going to be the Hook?

edited to spell correct: It is super freezing here too, which I'm sure is super freezing her too (not sure about her supper).

Edited by Blackie
spelling
  • Like 1

I hate that cow-eyed open-mouthed look that is Josslyn's default face when expressing how put upon she is. They try to sell her as a brave-and-strong chip off the old block, but what they write and what McCoy acts is a lot of whining, between outbursts of self-centered bitchiness. We talk a lot about how she's a Mini-Carly, but to get more specific about it, she's a young Carly who already has everything and doesn't need to hatch schemes to claw her way up.

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Like 8
  • Applause 10

I almost forgot Curtis and Drew were friends, I enjoyed their friendship back when Drew was played by Billy Miller.  Of course he doesn’t realize the irony but I liked that Curtis called Carly out on being sketch, and I also liked how he made it very clear he was Team Nina.

I liked the scenes with Stella and Jordan, mostly because of the actress who plays Stella.  It was really great seeing her piece everything together.  I also got a good laugh because I had read on here some people thought she said “kid” not “kin” re Portia and Curtis being related. She said it so vehemently it made me  laugh so hard.

• Like 9
26 minutes ago, Daisy said:

the thing is. 
if BLQ is being sexually harassed by Linc
if this girl with the weird hair is being sexually harassed by Linc.
here's an idea. why not go to the police and have him charged vs dealing with it. it's 2023 you will be believed, and you will still have a career, folk song girl. 

This whole storyline should not have been revived and now that we have it, it's devoid of common sense. Linc has a reputation. It's not like she can't find other victims. There other recourses, like you said. I'm tired of this bullshit. 

Watching him running his hand over BL's leg and Chase seeing that. What is he going to do? Punch him again? Because that went so well the first time? Why are we rehashing this? Can we just tune into an episode and find Linc floating facedown in the harbor? Or bleeding to death because the Hook got to him?

• Like 11
  • Applause 6

Wish we had a countdown to Nik disappearing. Today I thought he was going to die saving Ava from Baldy, now I’m worried about Ava killing him. Was that Wyndemere? I thought she was still living at Nina’s.

The Nik/Laura/Spencer was a bit weird to me with Laura moving from one to the other looking like a know nothing pingpong ball. I did like Spencer using the words from the video though, landing the gut punch yet hiding the truth from Laura.

• Like 10

I hate this Chase story, too. He should have told Blaze (or whatever her name is) to report Linc to the police, that BL will back her up and help her find more victims, not let himself be sucked back into something he doesn't want to do because he's now feeling guilty. Ugh. This is not fun to watch, and I'm starting to hate Chase. I don't want to!

I also thought it was really rude of BL to tell Chase he might not be reinstated by the review board. Way to incentivize him to stay singing. How many times does Chase have to say it's not the life he wants before it sinks in? Ugh. 

38 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Was that Wyndemere? I thought she was still living at Nina’s.

It was Wyndemere. She and Nina had talked about it last week, maybe? It's still pretty quick.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I also thought it was really rude of BL to tell Chase he might not be reinstated by the review board. Way to incentivize him to stay singing. How many times does Chase have to say it's not the life he wants before it sinks in? Ugh. 

BL behaves like a Carly.

This story has been going on for months and nothing is working. Let's just be done with it already. The only good thing about those scenes today is that we weren't subjected to the singing.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 10