Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

The main reason she's not going to tell is nothing to do with "protecting Willow," it's because that would strengthen Nina's position in Wiley's life and Carly doesn't share.

It double strengthens Nina's position. Both her daughters are the spawn's mothers. Makes her grandma twice over.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, DanaK said:

I really like the discussion TJ and Brit had about how to handle losing patients

You know, I really like Britt when she is is full on Dr mode. I like how she explains medical info to people, esp when it is bad. 

Is that Dex (?) guy MB's son in real life? Is he going to be the new Jason/

ETA: ok I googled, I thought that Dex guy was MB's son who was on before. I guess he will be the new Jason for Sonny, but also for Britt??  He looks way too young, not that Britt can't have a younger man, but he looked the same age as Spencer

ETA: he is 24

Edited by Blackie
eta
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

As bad as the writing has been for Brase, those two had chemistry in spades all over the place today, including little touches on the arm or hand.  Josh and Amanda are bringing

I hate when people who don't even kiss are such close talkers. If you are up in someone's face like that just get a room already!!

• LOL 2
48 minutes ago, Blackie said:

ETA: ok I googled, I thought that Dex guy was MB's son who was on before. I guess he will be the new Jason for Sonny, but also for Britt??  He looks way too young, not that Britt can't have a younger man, but he looked the same age as Spencer

He should be for Joss. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Why are they even bothering setting up this Terri, Chet, Amy story. I mean, if done right, it could be fun, but it will probably be on once every 3-4 weeks or something and it will be impossible to care. 

Bless Sonny's heart for giving a hard working young man, who asked if there were any positions available at the gym, a chance ...to commit crimes, murder people and/or die for him. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Bless Sonny's heart for giving a hard working young man, who asked if there were any positions available at the gym, a chance ...to commit crimes, murder people and/or die for him. 

Sonny is a giver.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)

Shut up, Amy 2.0.  We've all pulled a sickie to get out of work, but you don't get to be a snitty B when you get busted.  Ugh, she is going to be so insufferable as this every-six-weeks romance between Terrry and Chet unfolds.

I'm always wary of the show making Britt too warm and fuzzy, but her teaching conversation with TJ was nice, and I liked her rapport with Terry.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

They're bringing MB's son back, and I thought he was for Joss.  How many guys are going to be for JOss??

Remind me what character he played please

(edited)
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

It double strengthens Nina's position. Both her daughters are the spawn's mothers. Makes her grandma twice over.

That would depend on Willow. Honestly, legally, realistically I don't think Nina has much of a case to enforce visitation. She didn't have a relatiosnhip with Nelle as she didn't even know Nelle was her daughter before she died.  She didn't have a grandmother relationship with Wiley that it would hurt him to sever.  I realize Nina didn't give Nelle (or Willow) up for adoption, but can you imagine if you were adopted and your birth mother came along and demanded visitation of your child.  No court would enforce that.  This is almost that situation.  So, if Willow were inclined to give Nina visitation because she wants a relationship with her mother, then yes, Nina's position is strengthened.  If not, it remains the same.

7 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

They're bringing MB's son back, and I thought he was for Joss.  How many guys are going to be for JOss??

I guess she's the new Lulu.  She had Spinelli, Dillon, Milo, Logan, and Johnny all fawning over her at once.  OK, Dillon might have been gone by the time Johnny showed up, but still.

And one other thing I wonder with child actors. I wonder if Wiley was directed to give a group hug, or if the child actor just decided to join in.  If the latter, I think that's so sweet.

Edited by Katy M
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Remind me what character he played please

Right after the video came out, he and Joss were supposed to be studying at Kelly's but he only did it so he can be all skeevy about the video.  She yelled at him and he left.  

4 minutes ago, Katy M said:

if Wiley was directed to give a group hug, or if the child actor just decided to join in.

LW acted surprised and gave a real laugh (rather than the Carly fake laugh) so I figured the kid had ad libbed the hug.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

If Carly decides not to tell Willow about Harmony's deathbed confidences, it will be SO STUPID. It won't take them long to piece together (especially if Phyllis gets involved) that "Lorainne" was working at a place that had only one pregnant vulnerable woman that we know of.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

It won't take them long to piece together

You know how they like to drag things out.  It will probably come out in May sweeps

May 2023.

It will still come down to a medical emergency, where Carly will have to speak up.  Until then, she'll keep lying and covering up.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Shut up, Amy 2.0.  We've all pulled a sickie to get out of work, but you don't get to be a snitty B when you get busted.  Ugh, she is going to be so insufferable as this every-six-weeks romance between Terrry and Chet unfolds.

"Terry has it out for me."  Well, maybe if you didn't do things like blow off your job and yell at your boss to not hire someone as if you had any say in it she wouldn't be acting coolly to you.

Such a brat.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Whether it was a creative decision or Mo's request, we really have gotten a mostly kinder, gentler Sonny since his return. It struck me recently during his warm, friendly interaction with Spinelli, who he typically only had barely restrained tolerance for in the past. It's good look, and kind of making me like him again.

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Whether it was a creative decision or Mo's request, we really have gotten a mostly kinder, gentler Sonny since his return. It struck me recently during his warm, friendly interaction with Spinelli, who he typically only had barely restrained tolerance for in the past. It's good look, and kind of making me like him again.

I can't believe this show is having Michael call Sonny out right as they make him likable. Well, as likable as Sonny can be in relation to Michael and all of the other characters in the overall General Hospital landscape happening at any given point. This is not the dichotomy I saw coming. I planned on inevitably cheering on Michael as he turned on Sonny again. And now, I'm not sure what to do. Well played show, you crafty bastard, well played....

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Every Single One.

4 hours ago, Katy M said:

I realize Nina didn't give Nelle (or Willow) up for adoption, but can you imagine if you were adopted and your birth mother came along and demanded visitation of your child.  No court would enforce that.

The reason the show gave for Nina getting visitation is that Nelle is dead and so it is impossible for Nina to try to forge a relationship with her. That is why it benefits Wylie to have a relationship with Nina as the only relative he has on his biological maternal side.

The idea of being taken away from your birth parents without their permission and given to someone else to adopt is a big thing here because of the Sixties Scoop where indigenous children were seized by child welfare agencies and given to non-native families and the cost to the kids and their families by being blocked from contact with their birth families and not knowing who they are.

It's one thing to voluntarily give up a child to be adopted, and another to have that child taken away from you. I can't think of any reason why Nina should be barred from having a relationship with Wylie especially considering the crimes his paternal grandmother has done and the mob family his father grew up in and they have free access to and influence over Wylie.

• Love 7
(edited)
9 hours ago, statsgirl said:

The reason the show gave for Nina getting visitation is that Nelle is dead and so it is impossible for Nina to try to forge a relationship with her. That is why it benefits Wylie to have a relationship with Nina as the only relative he has on his biological maternal side.

Let’s also not forget that Millow let Nina start a relationship with Wiley. They recognized her as his grandmother and let her visit him twice. He then had a spontaneous visit when he saw her and ran to her. Wiley clearly likes her, and she’s a connection to his biological mother who is dead.

It’s downright selfish of Millow to deny her access for personal reasons. And it’s hard for me to forget why she lost visitation in the first place. They are so protective of their delusion that Willow is Wiley’s biological mother that the truth being hinted to him is too much for them! Wiley should know Willow is his adoptive mother. That shouldn’t be a dirty secret. If they treated it normally, he wouldn’t care! If I were a judge, and I heard the reasons they initially stopped visits, I would let the visits resume. I’m a family lawyer. One mistake is not gonna get you axed out of a kid’s life. It’s lame. My jurisdiction doesn’t have grandparents’ rights, which is fine with me, but for purposes of this show, I think Nina should get her visits. Wiley is the last connection to her only (as far as she knows) bio child who was ripped from her womb! 

I wish they would be honest and admit to hating Nina and wanting nothing to do with her rather than push this lame narrative that she presents a danger to Wiley. She does not. She would do nothing but shower that brat with love and attention. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, lala2 said:

I wish they would be honest and admit to hating Nina and wanting nothing to do with her rather than push this lame narrative that she presents a danger to Wiley. She does not. She would do nothing but shower that brat with love and attention. 

Yeah, that's straight out of the Carly-baby-snatching playbook. AJ was a drunk, and too dangerous for Michael to be around. The Q's were heartless, business obsessed and too terrible for Michael to be around. After Michael was shot, she said Sonny was too dangerous to be around Morgan ( that didn't last long) and she went along with Sonny's plan to bribe a woman to accuse Jax of sexual assault so the courts would rule Jax was too dangerous to be around Joss. 

Carly and Michael ( and Willow) keep saying Nina is unstable/dangerous/ not safe for Wiley to be around. ( Even though we don't see that on screen).

• Love 12

I disliked this episode. A lot.  Full of people behaving badly and not even being entertaining while doing it. So many people who I want to get their comeuppance -- Carly, Michael, Diane, Willow, Curtis, photographer -- and a bunch of others I don't care about.

Curtis is such a pill. TJ doesn't have a right to know if Marshall has a mental illness. That's Marshall's decision.

If the pain killer is over-the-counter, why does it need a script?

Am I supposed to be cheering that a vet who served two tours is now going to become a mob enforcer? "Mr. Corinthos is famous for his coffee and his loyalty."  Me:  AND HIS MOB TIES. Sheesh.

Why doesn't Sasha get a restraining order on the photographer? This is so stupid -- why not just transfer the non-Sasha photos to another memory card? Surely Spinelli, if not your local IT store, can do that.

I really hate Diane these days. She rolls in the mud and doesn't care who gets hurt and who lies there are as long as her mob clients win. I want Scott the eviscerate her.

There is a nice parallel here with Harmony desperate to keep her secret that she is not Willow's bio mom, and the Corinthos conspiracy to keep Wylie's biomother and grandmother a secret. #Hypocrites..

I wish someone, anyone would tell Carly that walking into someone else's house uninvited and reading notes that clearly say "Drl.Neil Byrne" on them breaks all sorts of laws.

"Neil Byrne lost his license. He had a drug problem. Who knows what lies he could make up about my mother." Willow is apparently Carly's offspring rather than Nina's.

What business is it of the PCPD who Willow's real mother is?

Why does Valentn assume that now that Drew is interested in ELO he's out? Valentin is a smart, successful CEO,  Drew is an ex-SEAL.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I found Willow's statement that Harmony loved her only as a bio parent could weird.  Is her love for Wiley not complete?  

Am I the only one who has this weird fear that Dex (is that his name?) is Sonny's long lost child?

Nina is getting on my last nerve.  Too bad that Nelle didn't just admit that she gave Wiley to Brad and that Michael didn't let Lucas keep him.  Then, none of these people would have any right to see him.

8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

What business is it of the PCPD who Willow's real mother is?

I was wondering that, too, but if she was kidnapped, her mother is the victim of a crime. I mean the perpetrator is dead and willow doesn't have to have a relationship with her bio mom, but there might be an open case out there that could use some closing.

• Love 1

Wow, Dex is laying it on real thick, even mooning over Sonny to the henchman making espresso. Chill out, dude. I really hope this guy is an undercover fed or something. We don't need another Brando. And speaking of Brando, while he and Sasha aren't a couple full of sparks flying, and they kind of just slouched into them being together, I do enjoy how they write him so completely in love and devoted to her. It's actually really sweet. 

I'm giddy over the thought that Carly keeping this secret will fester into a big blow up right in her face, finally at long last. Carly is so overdue to lose and lose big. Law of averages says somehow she'll end up the hero of this tale and I'll be left just as disgruntled as usual. But I really really hope she winds up public enemy number one. 

I'm trying to remember if I always found Diane this repulsive? She was so over the top cruel today. You would think she was Wiley's other grandmother. Aren't lawyers supposed to maintain some semblance of professionalism? No wonder she's been the go to for that awful crew for forever now. 

Lastly, I just can't with that stuffed, sloth is it? In Sonny's office. First of all, yuck, second of all, its all your eyes can focus on in the scene! I want the giant bowl of moss back. 

• Love 11
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Am I the only one who has this weird fear that Dex (is that his name?) is Sonny's long lost child?

OMG! Don't put shit like this out in the universe! This show's name should be Port Inbreeding. Is anyone not related to Sonny these days? 

I actually thought that him being a veteran could tie him to Drew and that Project Demeter they introduced before Uncle Victor fell off the face the planet (I know CS had hip surgery).

I find it rich that Sonny is dispensing advice to Brando about what to do with Sasha. I know he hasn't flung barware at a woman's head in a while, or shot a woman in the head in a long time, or called a woman a bitchslutwhore since Guza's no-good ass was shown the door, but Sonny shouldn't be giving advice to anyone about women or relationships. Sonny is the black hole where all of that goes to die.

Carly is a soulless succubus. She doesn't even look like she's torn up about keeping Willow in the dark about who her bio mom is as she sashays through the MC. 

I read that this storyline was supposed to happen a year ago, but that the Harmony actress was otherwise busy with other projects and couldn't make it, so it happened now. She said she thought they would recast the role. So I'm assuming the Nelle and Willow reveal would have happened at the same time and I actually wonder if we would have been spared the NF storyline.

ETA: About Curtis.

Curtis has become such an unlikable dumb character. Why does he feel the need to broadcast Marshall's business all over town? He told Portia about him being locked up in a mental institution and wants to tell TJ about it. That's none of anyone's business. The man didn't murder anyone. He was picked up at a protest and put in a mental hospital. Why is he treating this like his father should be on death row or something. The writers better fix this mess and quickly. Where is Curtis's empathy?

First they oversold the secret, then had Curtis become even more intolerable.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 10

Willow, even though Harmony wasn't your birth mother, she raised you, so she is still your mom. Ugh. I hate where this seems to be going.

Curtis, I'm pretty sure you would ask Jordan to look the other way if he gets into trouble with obtaining information illegally.

What's the big deal about getting a DNA sample? It's a swab in the mouth. FFS. 

"She kept Sonny from his family for nine months." Was that a LW mistake or the writers?

30 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

Lastly, I just can't with that stuffed, sloth is it? In Sonny's office

I think it is a wolverine, which I guess would be more symbolic to Sonny than a sloth but yes, totally weird along with his other "art".

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

If the pain killer is over-the-counter, why does it need a script?

My Dr has done this, I guess so I know what to look for/ask for.

New guy seems pretty young to have done "2 tours of duty" but I don't know how that works. I guess if you enlist when you are 18, how long is a tour of duty?

12 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I read that this storyline was supposed to happen a year ago, but that the Harmony actress was otherwise busy with other projects and couldn't make it, so it happened now. She said she thought they would recast the role. So I'm assuming the Nelle and Willow reveal would have happened at the same time and I actually wonder if we would have been spared the NF storyline.

this is no offense to Inga C who knocked it out of the park I might add - but they really should have recasted. i mean you could totally still have willow keeping the truth a secret  or whatever - but having the second shoe drop like a year+ later? though it would be kinda soapy to have Nelle revealled and then everytime Carly shrieks "you kept sonny away from me!" we know they are keeping willow away from Nina.

but I think we were always gonna have it beause apparently that's what Mo wanted.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Curtis is such a pill. TJ doesn't have a right to know if Marshall has a mental illness. That's Marshall's decision.

Under normal circumstances I would agree but Marshall made the choice to rejoin his family after spending a lifetime away. That requires an explanation. 

So sleazy photographer says if he can get his memory card back he will not use the photos of Sasha and the pills and also offers to hook her up with a supplier?  What is he getting out of the deal?

I didn’t like Valentin snatching the laptop from Gladys. How rude. And I’ll say something about Gladys, once she decides she’s on your side, she’s ride or die. I like that. 

41 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

Wow, Dex is laying it on real thick, even mooning over Sonny to the henchman making espresso. Chill out, dude. I really hope this guy is an undercover fed or something.

This is what I’m hoping as well. He was just acting way too eager for it to be real. It would just figure that the second Sonny starts to be tolerable he gets popped by the feds. Sigh. 

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

Wow, Dex is laying it on real thick, even mooning over Sonny to the henchman making espresso. Chill out, dude. I really hope this guy is an undercover fed or something.

So I was thinking about it, and Dex came in right after Sonny finished asking about the operations on the west coast, of whoever his new rival is. So maybe Dex is supposed to infiltrate Sonny's organization on behalf of that big bad that's been coming PC's way for like a year now.

14 minutes ago, Blackie said:

New guy seems pretty young to have done "2 tours of duty" but I don't know how that works. I guess if you enlist when you are 18, how long is a tour of duty?

I asked Mr. Yadda about this. Usually, they'll give about a year between tours, but in his case, he did his two tours 5 months apart due to some circumstances on the ground.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

Carly is so overdue to lose and lose big. Law of averages says somehow she'll end up the hero of this tale and I'll be left just as disgruntled as usual. But I really really hope she winds up public enemy number one. 

My dream. But wishing that is like looking at a roulette wheel and saying "It's been red 20 times now. The next roll must be black."  As my stats prof said, if that's the case, it's probably because the wheel is misaligned and you'd better put your money on red."  That is, on Carly being the hero yet again.

56 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I found Willow's statement that Harmony loved her only as a bio parent could weird.  Is her love for Wiley not complete?

I was wondering that, too, but if she was kidnapped, her mother is the victim of a crime. I mean the perpetrator is dead and willow doesn't have to have a relationship with her bio mom, but there might be an open case out there that could use some closing.

Good point about it being a crime that needs closing. For all that she is incompetent, I trust Jordan more than I trust Carly.

Willow saying that biomom love is >>>>>adoptive mom love is peak hypocrisy. Carly hypocrisy

5 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Under normal circumstances I would agree but Marshall made the choice to rejoin his family after spending a lifetime away. That requires an explanation. 

Maybe. But that's between Marshall and TJ.  TJ isn't a child, he's an adult and Curtis, who is his uncle and was briefly married to his mother, doesn't get to make that decision for him.

It's like Curtis is trying to hurt the relationship between TJ and Marshall because he's mad at Marshall himself.

9 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

So sleazy photographer says if he can get his memory card back he will not use the photos of Sasha and the pills and also offers to hook her up with a supplier?  What is he getting out of the deal?

Same thing Smoltz is -- money and his name out there.

My question is why would Alexis allow the kind hatchet job it sounds like Smoltz wrote? She agreed to run the articles if they were thoughtful and well-balanced which it doesn't sound like this is.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

Willow saying that biomom love is >>>>>adoptive mom love is peak hypocrisy. Carly hypocrisy

I don't think she really meant it like that. She thought Harmony was her biological mother, until like five minutes ago. Harmony loved her as much as a mom who gives birth to her own child loves that child. I think that's what she meant when she made the comment about biological mom love. Willow always knew that Harmony loved her. Harmony was the shittiest parent there was on this show in recent memory, but it doesn't seem like Willow ever questioned that Harmony loved her or how much she loved her.

And then we get that whole scene at the end with Willow and the spawn and she is hugging him and getting emotional over it. Willow is not his biological mom, but she loves him as much as she would if she had given birth to him. 

I think that was the intent of the dialogue and the scenes, or my interpretation of them at least.

• Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Maybe. But that's between Marshall and TJ. 

Yes, you’re right about that.  While I feel  Marshall has forgone his right to privacy with regards to Curtis, it’s not Curtis’ place to go around telling Marshall’s business to everyone. Curtis can chose to have a relationship with Marshall or not, and if people question that Curtis should just refer them back to Marshall for an explanation. TJ looked so excited to show Curtis the clarinet. Curtis shouldn’t shit on that. 

16 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Same thing Smoltz is -- money and his name out there.

But how will he get those things if he doesn’t use the pictures?  Just cause he’ll have her on the hook to do his bidding if he needs it?

LOVED Nina finally ready to play dirty and fight. Get ‘em Nina!!

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I think that was the intent of the dialogue and the scenes, or my interpretation of them at least.

I agree. It just highlights the arbitrariness of Diane saying that Michael and Willow have the right to keep Nina from seeing Wylie. Legal right, yes. Moral right, not so much.

2 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

But how will he get those things if he doesn’t use the pictures?

Oh he intends to use the pictures. Sasha thinking that he won't is an idiot. Or doing addict behaviour.

That's why if Sasha really wants to give the other pictures back to him (which he should have backed up in the cloud anyway), she needs to transfer those pictures on to another memory card and give that to him. Deleting her pictures from his memory card isn't going to be good enough because a good IT person can get them back.

Hopefully Gladys hasn't lost her conniving smarts and will keep Sasha from giving creepy photographer the memory card.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

My dream. But wishing that is like looking at a roulette wheel and saying "It's been red 20 times now. The next roll must be black."  As my stats prof said, if that's the case, it's probably because the wheel is misaligned and you'd better put your money on red."  That is, on Carly being the hero yet again

I know, this show is only likely to disappoint us and yet, my optimism persists. Get Michael in on the lie! The two of them work together to keep the secret! Willow dumps Michael! End of miserable Millow! A girl can dream. 

5 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

So I was thinking about it, and Dex came in right after Sonny finished asking about the operations on the west coast, of whoever his new rival is. So maybe Dex is supposed to infiltrate Sonny's organization on behalf of that big bad that's been coming PC's way for like a year now.

Ah, good point. That could be interesting. Until he inevitably switches sides and pledges undying loyalty to Saint Sonny of course. But I mean, as long as he's not another long lost Sonny spawn, I guess that's a win these days? Ugh. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Me: I think I strained my eyeball muscles from rolling my eyes so hard. 🙄

that happened while i was dying laughing. 

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, CharethCutestory said:

I'm trying to remember if I always found Diane this repulsive? She was so over the top cruel today. You would think she was Wiley's other grandmother. Aren't lawyers supposed to maintain some semblance of professionalism? No wonder she's been the go to for that awful crew for forever now. 

Diane has always annoyed me but I feel like they’ve been ramping her up lately. In the past, I don’t think she had an opinion on her cases or people involved and really only cared about winning and her bank account. The only exception was if Alexis was involved because they were friends. Now they have her echoing Carly of all people and she seems overly invested like she’s part of the clan. She’s the kind of character whose best left being neutral.    

• Love 10
54 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Diane has always annoyed me but I feel like they’ve been ramping her up lately. In the past, I don’t think she had an opinion on her cases or people involved and really only cared about winning and her bank account. The only exception was if Alexis was involved because they were friends. Now they have her echoing Carly of all people and she seems overly invested like she’s part of the clan. She’s the kind of character whose best left being neutral.    

How I always found her was Martin 1.0.  She really didn't have an opinion on Jason/Sonny/Carly's-nigans as long as they never told her things  that could implicate her or make it harder for her to do her job. . They gave her the guy you wouldn't think she'd ever go for (Max), humanized her a lot by giving her Alexis as a friend.

Martin - you think he's' a shark lawyer, but he adores his Mama and shares hummingbird cake with her. they humanize him with Laura, pair him up with someone you didn't think would really tickle his fancy (Lucy), shows he has standards (won't represent Peter) and basically states that he does his job because he needs money

I honestly don't know when she became BFFs with Carly and blowing smoke up Michael's ass and all but that pretty much made her meh to me.  Martin hasn't crossed that line (for me as of yet which is what makes him so much more enjoyable)

• Love 7

Diane is, and always has been, a piece of shit mob lackey.  End of.

also, lol at Michael saying Carly wouldn’t lie.  Fast forward one scene and there she goes…

if this was a real show that didn’t kiss Corinthii ass, Michael would be let in on the secret and also hide it from Willow and when she found out it would blow their relationship up. 

• Love 7

I was watching the Valentine and Carly convo and thought JPS was acting a tad flirty. I could see a story where he tries to charm her to help Nina get custody.

Anna and Valentine or on neutral for too long, she could also use a new romantic interest.

(edited)

Previews...you'd think I'd grow immune to Carly's haughty expressions given they're in the previews basically every day, but ugh, the one she's throwing at Valentin here really annoyed me for some reason.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5