Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:
15 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I'm trying to figure out why I have zero investment in finding out that Chase is Finn's son.

I think just because the writing's been on the wall for sooo long now.

This is a huge problem with the show—it broadcasts plot points way too far ahead and so blatantly. It's equally annoying when the show plays coy, but at least that has a tiny bit of "will it happen?"

10 hours ago, ulkis said:

It's not playing to me like Finn is gonna put all the blame on Jackie. 

Same here. Finn has had a decent amount of guilt about all of this, and I think he's going to take the lion's share of the blame. He loves the hair shirt, after all. 

• Love 6

The only good thing to come out of the "Finn is Chase's dad" would be possibly Willow and Chase having comfort sex when he is distraught at hearing the news. Unless, of course, that leads to a WTD with Michael and more manufactured drama for this 'triangle' 

Honestly, is anyone rooting for Michael in this situation? On the one hand, you have hot cop on the other, entitled momma's boy with mob ties. 

I suppose we're all just expected to forget that Willow was so opposed to the mob, she insisted that Julian have nothing to do with baby Wiley when she gave the kid to Lucas and Brad. Now she's totes okay with bringing the kid over to mob headquarters for Christmas.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

Honestly, is anyone rooting for Michael in this situation? On the one hand, you have hot cop on the other, entitled momma's boy with mob ties. 

I suppose we're all just expected to forget that Willow was so opposed to the mob, she insisted that Julian have nothing to do with baby Wiley when she gave the kid to Lucas and Brad. Now she's totes okay with bringing the kid over to mob headquarters for Christmas.

I'm certainly not rooting for Michael. He hasn't earned anything on his own. He has no introspection, so of course it doesn't bother him.

Silly sacrebleu, Julian was the EVUL!!1!! mob. Sonny et al are the good ones. And Willow has seen the light once she saw how much Sonny loves his kids. *rme*

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

it broadcasts plot points way too far ahead and so blatantly

And in a stupid way.  Twice now he has said to Anna, "Jackie said the dates don't match up, so....."  What does that even mean?  If Chase's birthday isn't 9 months after the wedding then Greg's the daddy and this can stop being talked about.  The fact that Finn is still talking about it would mean that there could be a possibility, so Jackie's dates talk doesn't matter.  In real life, the first words out of Anna's mouth would be, when is Chase's birthday because that would put the issue to rest.  But Anna didn't say that, so the writers can keep teasing until they make a decision one way or the other.  So lame.  

• Love 5

Re the dates ... uh, am I supposed to believe that Gregory and Jackie, two mature adults with previous relationships, didn't have sex until their wedding night? It's easier to believe that Michael is sexy and I can't swallow that.

It's like a null hypothesis: while Chase's birthdate can disprove that Finn is his father (i.e. if it's 9 1/2 months or more after the wedding), even if it's 8 months after it doesn't prove that Finn is the dad.

Silly sacrebleu, Julian was the EVUL!!1!! mob. Sonny et al are the good ones. And Willow has seen the light once she saw how much Sonny loves his kids. *rme*

Willow always accepted Sonny as a good guy. Carly was the reference for Lucas and Brad's adoption. So while Willow was demanding that the reformed mobster and gastropub owner not be allowed anywhere near her son, she was fine with the moll of the east coast's biggest mob boss being their personal reference. It drove me crazy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Re the dates ... uh, am I supposed to believe that Gregory and Jackie, two mature adults with previous relationships, didn't have sex until their wedding night? It's easier to believe that Michael is sexy and I can't swallow that.

It's like a null hypothesis: while Chase's birthdate can disprove that Finn is his father (i.e. if it's 9 1/2 months or more after the wedding), even if it's 8 months after it doesn't prove that Finn is the dad.

What if Chase was actually premature at 7-8 months. Since Finn was not around, he may have heard that Jackie had the baby but not the circumstances e.g. that he was a premie. Gregory could actually innocently bring it up one day and Finn realize that he was still in the running for Who's the Daddy. 

• Love 1

Chase: “Willow, I miss you so much. Jumping into ice cold water with you was the most fun I’ve had in months. We’re standing here drinking luke warm hot chocolate and talking and it feels so good! And I want to keep talking to you.”

Horrific dialogue.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, nilyank said:

What if Chase was actually premature at 7-8 months. Since Finn was not around, he may have heard that Jackie had the baby but not the circumstances e.g. that he was a premie. Gregory could actually innocently bring it up one day and Finn realize that he was still in the running for Who's the Daddy. 

Oh he knows. 

32 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

They didn't know each other for long so yes I can believe they didn't have sex until the wedding night. 

2 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

Yes, but only because I want Chase away from Willow who I find to be blah.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Yes, but only because I want Chase away from Willow who I find to be blah

You want Michael to win yet again?

giphy.gif

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

Honestly, is anyone rooting for Michael in this situation?

Not so many here, but when I look at places like the GH page on Facebook, it seems about 50/50. Lots of voices in favor of a Chase/Willow reunion, but just as many who say Willow and Michael "belong together," are so sweet, ideally suited, have a special connection now, etc.

Generally the Willow/Michael shippers seem to be the fans who respond across the board with "orthodox" readings of the show. They think Carly is an admirable Strong Woman; they think Sonny is a flawed but decent man who is a bulwark against the true evils of PC; they think Jason is a loyal truth-teller; they hate the law-enforcement characters unless they're in an alliance with Sonny and Jason, etc.  

I like Willow less than I like either Chase or Michael, personally. There's no there there, and it's hard for me to put my finger on. It's as if she was a thinly written character brought on to be a DoD victim/witness and to push some plot points involving Charlotte and Aiden when she was teaching them, and now she's become bigger and more important, but no fuller a character. The role has become bigger, but the character is still small.  

However, Josh Swickard is better in romantic story than Duelly is. I wish I could see him with a more interesting partner. Sasha would not have been an upgrade.

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7

You want Michael to win yet again?

giphy.gif

If Chase hooks up with someone else that's not Michael winning. Heck, both of them can not get together with Willow. What's Spinelli doing these days, I ask just so I can write Spinellow!

Edited by ulkis
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, ulkis said:

If Chase hooks up with someone else that's not Michael winning. Heck, neither of them can get Willow. What's Spinelli doing these days, I ask just so I can write Spinellow!

Shut your mouth!

Jar Jar Binks  is still happily married to Ellie and raising Georgie. When he’s not off doing hacking for Jaysus.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

Not so many here, but when I look at places However, Josh Swickard is better in romantic story than Duelly is. I wish I could see him with a more interesting partner. Sasha would not have been an upgrade.

I thought his scenes with Brook Lynn right before she left were great (for this show).

406f08c23aa3377528075e7519b6031a3a1512d1

• Love 4

If they make Brook Lynn have less of a chip on her shoulder, I wouldn't mind seeing her with Chase. But she deserves no one if all she's going to do is whine about how mean Ned has been and her life is over because she can't sing anymore.

• Love 9

I liked sub-Brook Lynn with Valentin. They both had this grey, competitive vibe. She was too much of a Bad Girl for Chase.

I didn't like Amanda Setton's BL with anyone although better writing might fix that.

Willow's "special connection" with Michael i.e. her obsession with Wylie is actually quite disturbing, even more so now that she's becoming Carly's perfect mob moll daughter-in-law.

Edited by statsgirl
spelling matters
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Willow's "special connection" with Michael i.e. her obsession with Wylie is actually quite disturbing, even more so now that she's becoming Carly's perfect mob moll daughter-in-law.

Willow really should be seeing Kevin about the death of her baby, and how she's transferred her feelings to Wiley.

They should do a weekly webseries or something, In Treatment with Dr. Collins, where Kevin has a therapy session with various Port Charles citizens. It could be hilarious or touching, depending on who. You could even have some with Kevin with his own therapist. (This idea sounds familiar now that I'm typing it out, did someone else here suggest it? If so, kudos, you are a genuis!)

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
31 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Willow really should be seeing Kevin about the death of her baby, and how she's transferred her feelings to Wiley.

A related question - what name is now on the deceased baby's grave that Willow never visits?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
54 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

A related question - what name is now on the deceased baby's grave that Willow never visits?

Same name. The Real Wiley wasn't given his own funeral or anything. It could have produced some nice scenes with Lucas and Willow, maybe thrown in some Brad, but nah, lets just focus all that screen on Michael and his feelings. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

They should do a weekly webseries or something, In Treatment with Dr. Collins, where Kevin has a therapy session with various Port Charles citizens. It could be hilarious or touching, depending on who. You could even have some with Kevin with his own therapist. (This idea sounds familiar now that I'm typing it out, did someone else here suggest it? If so, kudos, you are a genuis!)

She had that one sobbing scene with Chase when she found out that the baby she gave birth to had died, but that was it, wasn't it? You would think that it would be hard for Willow to be around Wiley, not easier. 

• Love 5

The level of devotion between Jason and Carly is so fucking creepy to me and their showdown today was unreal. They're a two-headed monster of dysfunctional attachment, I swear. "I could survive a bullet...what I couldn't survive is losing you." "I won't let you die...I will always get you!" Shut upppp, weirdos. For two platonic friends each with their own families, they sure never get so impassioned about anything else but their relationship. I'm positive the show intends this stuff to be heartwarming and maybe for a section of the audience it works, but it just makes me so uncomfortable. These overwrought displays make it clear that no one comes between them and no thing is more important than their bond, and I'm not cool with that when there's a whole passel of children involved who ought to take precedence in their parents' lives. Plus, Jason and Carly's closeness has the unfortunate side effect of making me feel sorry for Sam and Sonny for being in love with these codependent fools, and that makes me feel gross, too. 

And now in order to protect Jason (and Sonny, wherever he is, I guess) Carly's gone and had Cyrus' mom abducted, the literal definition of frail old lady, because there's no bridge she's unwilling to cross to keep him safe. It's ludicrous that she listened to what Laura told her about Florence and immediately used this sick elderly woman as a pawn. Are you proud of the heroine you've given us, GH?

• Love 22

Okay show, you managed to surprise me with that ending, and it's Carly consistent because her plans are the worst. I was surprised that Jason talked about her having power bevause Sonny and Jason have never let the wimminz have any before. Time to polish off my NULOCH card. 

I'm waiting for the Sonny/Jason/Carly menage-a-trois. Especially now that Sam has kicked him out.

They are doing a good job of making Cyrus a narcissist and a psychopath. Even his longing for his mother's love fits in.

But Laura, what are you doing going around town and telling everyone the dark secret of your relationship with Cyrus? Did you forget that dome secrets should be kept?

I hope Ned figures out what his mother did. My sympathies go more and more to Alexis and I hate how this story is playing out.

42 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I wish Willow had resented the hell out of Michael for having Wiley instead of glomming onto them both. 

She could have bonded with Lucas over it.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Linny said:

The level of devotion between Jason and Carly is so fucking creepy to me and their showdown today was unreal. They're a two-headed monster of dysfunctional attachment, I swear. "I could survive a bullet...what I couldn't survive is losing you." "I won't let you die...I will always get you!" Shut upppp, weirdos. For two platonic friends each with their own families, they sure never get so impassioned about anything else but their relationship. I'm positive the show intends this stuff to be heartwarming and maybe for a section of the audience it works, but it just makes me so uncomfortable. These overwrought displays make it clear that no one comes between them and no thing is more important than their bond, and I'm not cool with that when there's a whole passel of children involved who ought to take precedence in their parents' lives.

Right?!!? When Carly was droning on today, all I could think about was Donna. Josslyn is 18 now I guess, but Donna is a year-old, right? Does Carly not care about Donna at all?!?! She's all, "I would go again. I would go by myself. I would die for you. I don't care," and I'm like, "Hey  . . . . . did you forget about your disabled infant/toddler? Guess you're okay leaving her an orphan b/c Jason needs back-up!" Really?!?! Ugh. 

As you said, I'm sure there are Jarly fans who adore their scenes and loved those words btw them today, but I just rolled my eyes.  Those two are beyond sickening. 

And I didn't get to see the entire show today, but if I were Finn, I would be upset w/Anna. From what I saw, it seemed like she was making trouble/waves. Finn's situation is incredibly awkward. Yes, I know it's a situation of his own making, but I completely understand why he has avoided his dad and Jackie all these years. I felt so bad for him. Why is Anna trying to cause him problems? She's supposed to be his girlfriend! If my boyfriend told me he had slept w/his dad's fiance the night before their wedding and suspected he was his brother's dad, I would tell him to take that to the grave. LOL!!! I certainly wouldn't be chatting up the wife/ex and trying to expose the secrets. Anna wants to keep her Peter secret so Finn wants to keep his. She should be an ear for him, but let him take the lead on his own life. 

Oh, and I feel bad for Brando. Why is he involved w/Cyrus again? I know Sonny got him involved but why? Just to keep an eye on him and provide intel? Cyrus is so awful to him. LOL! If I were Brando, I'd want to quit. LOL!!! Cyrus is always yelling at him, and now he's blackmailing him. Wasn't Brando an ex-marine or army guy? Does he still have that bike shop, or is he a full-time bodyguard for Cyrus now? 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Linny said:

Are you proud of the heroine you've given us, GH?

Of course they are. This is brave and strong and loves with her whole heart Carly, after all. Kidnapping an elderly woman who is in a long term care facility is several levels of gross. 

Who wrote today? Elizabeth Korte? This is the closest the show will come to a declaration of love between Carly and Jason. Sam would fucking combust if she heard what Jason told his SheBeast BFF.

Genie's acting with her newfound brother is still pretty stellar. Their last scene was really good. 

Brando should consider quitting the people around him. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, Linny said:

Plus, Jason and Carly's closeness has the unfortunate side effect of making me feel sorry for Sam and Sonny for being in love with these codependent fools, and that makes me feel gross, too. 

I will never feel sorry for Sonny and Sam. They chose their idiot partners willingly. More than once!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Right?!!? When Carly was droning on today, all I could think about was Donna. Josslyn is 18 now I guess, but Donna is a year-old, right? Does Carly not care about Donna at all?!?! She's all, "I would go again. I would go by myself. I would die for you. I don't care," and I'm like, "Hey  . . . . . did you forget about your disabled infant/toddler? Guess you're okay leaving her an orphan b/c Jason needs back-up!" Really?!?! Ugh.

And Jason was the one who was like, "Hey, you have small children at home, idiot" and Carly breezed right by it.  UGH, she's so infuriating.

But again...just have Jason and Carly bang.  If they really wanted to soap things up with this tired trio of characters, it's the only card left in the deck IMO.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Linny said:

The level of devotion between Jason and Carly is so fucking creepy to me and their showdown today was unreal. They're a two-headed monster of dysfunctional attachment, I swear. "I could survive a bullet...what I couldn't survive is losing you." "I won't let you die...I will always get you!" Shut upppp, weirdos. For two platonic friends each with their own families, they sure never get so impassioned about anything else but their relationship. I'm positive the show intends this stuff to be heartwarming and maybe for a section of the audience it works, but it just makes me so uncomfortable. These overwrought displays make it clear that no one comes between them and no thing is more important than their bond, and I'm not cool with that when there's a whole passel of children involved who ought to take precedence in their parents' lives. Plus, Jason and Carly's closeness has the unfortunate side effect of making me feel sorry for Sam and Sonny for being in love with these codependent fools, and that makes me feel gross, too. 

And now in order to protect Jason (and Sonny, wherever he is, I guess) Carly's gone and had Cyrus' mom abducted, the literal definition of frail old lady, because there's no bridge she's unwilling to cross to keep him safe. It's ludicrous that she listened to what Laura told her about Florence and immediately used this sick elderly woman as a pawn. Are you proud of the heroine you've given us, GH?

That was just BEYOND GROSS.🤮🤮🤮🤮

As I watched this all play out, I thought of those here that want these two to boink, and I fully expected to see them ripping their clothes off each other as the screen faded to black. The thought nauseated me.🤢🤢🤢

And then her Beast self, trotting onto the docks and issuing orders just like she did when she was pretending to be Jaysus’ moll in ‘98 that resulted in Brenda being shot.

Power, my ass. She is NO Faith. While Faith was batshit, she had Power as the widow of whoever she was.

All I saw and heard today was that SheBeast thinks Mooby is dead and wants to finally get in Jaysus’ pants again, and he’s her Number One, as she’s always treated him.

6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Okay show, you managed to surprise me with that ending, and it's Carly consistent because her plans are the worst. I was surprised that Jason talked about her having power bevause Sonny and Jason have never let the wimminz have any before. Time to polish off my NULOCH card. 

They are doing a good job of making Cyrus a narcissist and a psychopath. Even his longing for his mother's love fits in.

But Laura, what are you doing going around town and telling everyone the dark secret of your relationship with Cyrus? Did you forget that dome secrets should be kept?

I hope Ned figures out what his mother did. My sympathies go more and more to Alexis and I hate how this story is playing out.

Watch. Mooby’s goons will fuck up and Florence will die. What the hell was Laura thinking???!! Was this what she wanted so her hands would be clean??

I’m totally #TEAMALEXIS.

I was in the barge for awhile, but were Alexis and Olivia good friends to the point where she’s being a buttinsky with Alexis, and with all those annoying “honeys”???

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I was in the barge for awhile, but were Alexis and Olivia good friends to the point where she’s being a buttinsky with Alexis, and with all those annoying “honeys”???

No! I swear these two have NEVER shared screen time until recently. 

I hate this kind of plot point writing. They've had plenty of opportunity to show an Alexis/Olivia friendship, but they never have. Olivia is rarely shown as is, and I swear I've never seen her w/Alexis. 

• Love 2

Oh, and I just had to 🙄🙄🙄🙄 at Cyrus’ threat to Brando about how he forged/lied about Dev’s immigration papers. Uh, no. Brando had nothing to do with that. He just went along with the lies and forgery Mooby put together or had Diane put together.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

When Alexis and Julian were married after Leo was born, I could have sworn that I saw Olivia being a third wheel with them and something about Christmas sweaters and not taking the hint that she was being intrusive.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I assume Alexis and Olivia are both members of some kind of I Survived Sleeping With Sonny Corinthos Club.

They share the dubious distinction of being members of both the Sonny Corinthos Baby Mama and Julian Jerome Baby Mama Clubs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Wasn't Alexis Olivia's lawyer when she was defending her for breast feeding Leo in public ? I forget the rest of the details, like who was against it. The old mayor maybe (Shari Belafonte) ? And I don't remember a real friendship coming out of it for Alexis and Olivia. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Benji said:

Wasn't Alexis Olivia's lawyer when she was defending her for breast feeding Leo in public ? I forget the rest of the details, like who was against it. The old mayor maybe (Shari Belafonte) ? And I don't remember a real friendship coming out of it for Alexis and Olivia. 

Yes, Alexis defended Olivia during that idiotic story (as always, GH makes a complete hash of a rl issue). It was Mayor Lomax (Belafonte) who was scandalized by Olivia breast-feeding Leo in public.

Alexis and Olivia know each other, of course, but they've never been friends, just friendly.

• Love 2

I think it's just Olivia's Italian Mama personality, taking care of everyone and baking all that ziti, rather than a real friendship with Alexis.

The two of them have now shared relationships with Sonny, Julian and Ned. This is getting creepy. I wish that they hadn't killed Neil off, and for nothing 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Yes, Alexis defended Olivia during that idiotic story (as always, GH makes a complete hash of a rl issue). It was Mayor Lomax (Belafonte) who was scandalized by Olivia breast-feeding Leo in public.

Oh gawd, that story was so dumb.  Didn't it end with a bunch of women flashing the judge and that made them rule in Olivia's favor?  Or something?

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Linny said:

While deplorable, I have to admit that's some straight-up, cold-blooded gangsta shit. Not even Michael Corleone or Tony Soprano would have gone there. Haven't seen it yet, and not really condoning it, but damn. And it's clearly more about protecting Jaysus than Sonny.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

While deplorable, I have to admit that's some straight-up, cold-blooded gangsta shit. Not even Michael Corleoneor Tony Soprano would have gone there. Haven't seen it yet, and not really condoning it, but damn. And it's clearly more about protecting Jaysus than Sonny.

Oh, but Michael Corleone did go there, but he did it with such...subtlety. When Frankie Pentangeli turned State’s evidence and was going to testify that Michael ordered the hits, Michael had Frankie’s brother flown in from Sicily and had him escorted to the Senate hearing. All it took was Frankie to see his brother. (Godfather II)

But SheBeast is NO MICHAEL!FUCKING!CORLEONE! And she did this so hamfistedly, you just know something will go wrong. Then all we’ll see and hear is how SORRYYYYY she is, but was a grrreaaaat plan! The minions fucked up! Rinse.Lather.Repeat.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Meanwhile, if the shoe was on the other foot - let's say Cyrus kidnaps Bobbie in reprisal - we'll get a lot of hooey about how that's CROSSING THE LINE, Cyrus is SO EVUL, etc.

Agreed. I like you're style TeeVee329, and your avatar. There's just something about crazy-eyes Britt.😆

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh, but Michael Corleone did go there, but he did it with such...subtlety. When Frankie Pentangeli turned State’s evidence and was going to testify that Michael ordered the hits, Michael had Frankie’s brother flown in from Sicily and had him escorted to the Senate hearing. All it took was Frankie to see his brother. (Godfather II)

An interesting point - and you're right, it was so subtle that I didn't even get the comparison immediately. Wonder if that's where the writers got their inspiration from?

33 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:
35 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Oh gawd, that story was so dumb.  Didn't it end with a bunch of women flashing the judge and that made them rule in Olivia's favor?  Or something?

Oh yes, I remember that well, lovely ladies in their lingerie. Silly, but enjoyable.

And while Laura has shined lately there have been a few "dumb" moments in the last two days, with her putting some bad ideas into Jackie's and Carly's heads. Neither inspiration will end well.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
1 hour ago, Winston Wolfe said:

While deplorable, I have to admit that's some straight-up, cold-blooded gangsta shit. Not even Michael Corleone or Tony Soprano would have gone there. Haven't seen it yet, and not really condoning it, but damn. And it's clearly more about protecting Jaysus than Sonny.

It is fine if it is treated as a completely shitty thing to do and she turns into as much as a pariah as AJ and Tony Jones during his "Evil Tony" phase. Bonus points if Jason is racked over the coals for constantly encouraging Carly's behavior. He and Sonny make sure she never suffers for any of the shit she pulls and he kills people for Sonny.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Winston Wolfe said:

And while Laura has shined lately there have been a few "dumb" moments in the last two days, with her putting some bad ideas into Jackie's and Carly's heads. Neither inspiration will end well.

Laura wasting minutes of her life talking to Carly period was a dumb choice, even before she shared sensitive information.

• Love 11

Carly really crossed the line having Cyrus’ invalid mom kidnapped. Even if Cyrus is a bad dude, his mom is innocent and doesn’t even like him. I hope both Laura and Jason read her the riot act. Laura’s going to have to do a lot of tap dancing diplomacy to keep Cyrus from exploding

• Love 6