Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Saddened and surprised to see the mom had passed away. Covid really wrecked a lot of families. But in the end, also surprised and quite happy to see Breia had lost so much weight. I hope she finds her happiness and peace.
  3. roamyn

MLB Thread

Jose Ramirez hit the 6th GS of his career. But that’s okay media, keep ignoring the AL leading, league run differential leading Guardians.
  4. Brock might be a Beta, like Shay. But he’s much less content to be a Beta.
  5. Terrible news. I'm confused on why it was overturned. Didn't the women testifying establish a pattern?
  6. roamyn

NFL Thread

That’s exactly what I thought, too. Why would the Bills do them any favors?
  7. I agree with many others that this season is a bit off and somewhat uninspiring chefs and challenges. There's so much stuff I can't eat, don't eat, or won't eat that there are very few dishes I would actually try. I think I would eat most desserts though! After reading this thread, I did a bit of research into chaos cooking. From the amount of info I've found, it sounds like something chefs should be familiar with even if they don't practice it themselves. It really wasn't explained well even though one of the chefs correctly described it during the challenge presentation. It's something that skyrocketed on social media in the last two years. I like this explanation: https://in-sight.symrise.com/article/chaos-cuisine-enhancing-cultural-cuisine-or-diluting-it-beyond-recognition It was a plot point on The Bear which is how the guest judge came into it (I love the show but not really that character). Anyway, from the little I've just learned, a lot of the chefs missed the challenge.
  8. I’m ashamed to admit that I think Sandoval was correct, pointing out that Scheana’s meltdowns are exponentially more extreme than Ariana’s.
  9. The super-long scene-by-scene snarky recaps had a moment back when MBTV started, but they have faded away, maybe because they became tedious to read. Sometimes I wanted to just find out what happened and it would take longer to read the recap than to watch the show.
  10. I used to think so but from the small kernels of truth we get I have doubt. In the book (half fiction probably) they talk about the t rough times between Meri and Kody - prior to the show. And at some point Meri realized she was not getting 1/3 of his time...mostly because he had tenders with Christine and Janelle. And of course we learned just last season, Kody melted down the ring Meri gave him with intention "to release himself from Meri." A deliberate act against her. And the story about how he gave heaps of presents to Christine and none to Meri years and years before... I think Janelle was the OG Kody whisperer prior to Robyn. His "intellectual equal" - she had his ear. And she for sure planted seeds. Christine was a "princess." Meri was a "b**ch." I don't think Christine was ever the favorite but she did "earn favor" by having 6 babies- which definitely is the way to get more attention. She was the "fun one" and by all accounts she wanted to be the "third wife" for a reason - "the last one." The last one always gets perks.
  11. Of the series! This episode was perfection. Missy was even more phenomenal than usual. Georgie was The Bee’s Knees. And, @MollyMelrose, can we be best friends? My Fair Georgie. Just you wait, Audrey McAllister, just you wait! Wendie Malick is an acting goddess. I am actually warming up to the Morose Mandy spinoff.
  12. I'm so glad this show is coming back!
  13. Knuckles struggles to adapt to his new life in Green Hills. Premiere Date: April 26, 2024 Paramount+
  14. Wade plans an awesome rescue mission, while Knuckles confronts his captors. Premiere Date: April 26, 2024 Paramount+
  15. Fugitives from the law, Knuckles and Wade hide out with Wade’s family. Premiere Date: April 26, 2024 Paramount+
  16. In order to learn where Knuckles’ true strength lies, Wade must see the world through his eyes. Premiere Date: April 26, 2024 Paramount+
  17. MCU Tony was, much like Sam Jackson as Nick Fury, heavily influence by the Ultimates version of Iron Man.
  18. Knuckles and Wade arrive in Reno, Nevada for the National Bowling Championship. Premiere Date: April 26, 2024 Paramount+
  19. (Season Finale) The friendship between Knuckles and Wade is tested - as enemies, new and old, converge in Reno. Premiere Date: April 26, 2024 Paramount+
  20. Today
  21. I don't think I'm ever going to tire of Boeing jokes. That one was really good. I do believe in aliens. I would love nothing more than to see UFOs turn out to be aliens. But I never really believed that. I've always assumed it was either new aircraft from the military or spy balloons/drones etc. Ours or someone else's. But like John said the answer is boring. I agree with John about the UFO McDonalds, how could it have so few stars? That sounds awesome.
  22. Oh, my effin gosh. Will read soon. ! ! ! ! ! She’s dead. She died of dehydration. Her thirst is beyond quantifiable. Thank you for posting. ❤️
  23. This episode was so tedious, I can't watch again, but was the guy's whole defense that he should be absolved from kidnapping and all other charges because the girl liked his baths and watching stars? I had almost forgotten that there was a sex doll element to this story. Was that mentioned lately? Given how bad the episode was, I'm going to assume there was no solid reason as to why the mom was sexting the perp and why the dad was rather blasé about the issue. The mom was treating that lock of hair like a relic of a dead child or an appendage he cut off. So many strange acting choices.
  24. > Oooh!! Good point! > That’s because Jax will shag anyone. 🙃 I think that the peripheral guys had “normal” dating habits. Soooo, perhaps, LVP’s son Max, the Logans, Kyle Chan, Jeremy (I don’t know if that’s his name; he was very handsome; worked at SUR as a bartender [not Ariana’s brother], another bartender whom LVP wanted to train Jax. . . . You get the idea. So the guys who were never the focus of a camera shot more than once.
  1. Load more activity