Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Has anyone here had a bone marrow needle biopsy? I have one scheduled in a couple weeks and I told them I do want sedation when they asked me. I would like to know how long the pain/soreness lasts so I can prepare myself.
  3. I like Sara Gilbert, I like Lori Metcalf, and I love John Goodman. Only Goodman manages to transcend his character on this show enough to be likeable in the part, IMHO.
  4. There is a spoiler topic, BTW: https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/142513-finding-clues-spoilers-and-speculation/
  5. I make it nine tiles which can be fitted into any of nine locations on the board and rotated into any of four orientations. 9x9x4 = 324 possible "solutions", by which I mean "ways to fit the tiles to the board". Of these, obviously only one solution will be correct. Now any tile which, due to it's location and orientation, has a road crossing the outside perimeter is automatically wrong. So for example, the top/left tile can only be oriented the way it is shown here. If it is rotated to any other orientation, at least one road will exit via the outside perimeter. So in fact there is only one valid orientation for this tile in this location. Checking the other eight orientations, there are usually only one or two valid orientations possible for this tile, with the very center spot being the exception allowing all four orientations. This reduces possible orientations by at least half for this tile. Extend for all tiles and we can expect only 162 "solutions". Also, a road can only enter or leave a tile via an inner boundary if the road is met by a matching road across the boundary on the next tile. This can give us some clues as to which tile goes next to which. For example, the central tile shown has two roads crossing the southern boundary boundary very close together, to be met by two roads on the tile below. I can't see any way these two tiles could be paired up, other than with each other. Now I know they only had three minutes to solve this, and after a heart-pumping run around the circuit they might be fighting off adrenaline and all that. But I think it's clear that this was really a puzzle rather than a memory challenge. And that the nature of the puzzle - where the location and orientation of the tiles were constrained in certain ways - made it a lot less difficult than just guessing the correct combination from the original 324 solutions. Throw in the fact that there was nothing to stop you from being guided to a degree by what ever you could remember from your spin around the track.....
  6. Thanks for sharing. Do they have secret scenes on you tube every week?
  7. Here's the scene. I find it really awful, but I also think it should have been included in the episode.
  8. I still can't figure out who Sunny and Bizzy are. I think they kind of look alike but I do know who is Yvonne and who is Melissa. I think it has to do with the bunched start times. It's difficult to move around in the rankings that much with that.
  9. I don't remember Vinny's exact words to Amber because I became enraged immediately after, but it was something like, "I hope you take this as an opportunity to learn how you're hurting us." Somebody needs to punch that guy in the junk.
  10. Agreed on all but I think they may be better navigators the pilots but Juan wasn't up to it all. I know Shane was doing the navigating, but maybe they were helping each other.
  11. Instaget FJ for me tonight. Puyallup was the giveaway. I also got the TS of possession, two-dimensional, and ovipositor.
  12. Danielle, what is there to say about her? Something is definitely wrong with that girl. She was unhinged last season. No better this one. So two faced - in her morning conversation with Gabby, she says that the girls told her Gabby was crying - last night she couldn't care less, this morning she wants to hug Gabby.
  13. I made a fairly bold comment on Timothy’s FB post. I’m waiting to see if he blocks me.
  14. They are so dysfunctional. I don't know how they function as a couple after all this time. I was so happy that they got in 2nd and they didn't even help anyone this time around. That's wonderful.
  15. I want to pull the words out of Amy's mouth. At least, there was only one clue left on the board, as opposed to yesterday's four.
  16. Who even hired her if there's no manager? She hadn't actually met the person who who runs the whole department before she got promoted, right? And high schools don't have to serve three meals a day! My whole college was about 1500 students. (My freshman class was "the largest freshman class ever" at just over 400 (396 by the time we graduated, if I recall correctly)...until the next year when the next freshman class was the largest ever.... lol. The options at any given meal were a hell of a lot more than one main and two sides. And no small restaurant in town was prepping any of it. Well, Sara Gilbert is the executive producer, isn't she?
  17. I recently heard about the secret scene with Maria and Ben but don't know too much about it. I don't know what she said or the context of what she said. I would love for her to be voted out only to find out more about what happened behind the scenes with Maria, because there is always more they don't show. Maybe she'll explain why she went against Jem and Moriah. Wait, I still haven't seen the scene but it's something about Maria accusing Ben of having an idol and lying about it? So she didn't believe Jem had it? Then why vote her out?
  18. Yesterday
  19. To me it seems like she's trying to talk without moving her mouth? I did get FJ but I was so unsure of myself.
  20. Yes Jack the lapdog is a big enabler. I think it's the way its written maybe also the way its directed is why ED is acting like that. It's in the previews as Sake said. I don't think they qualify for 2024, both of them would qualify for 2025. And Colleen Zenk for a Guest role.
  21. She was one my top favorites until I saw that scene, and now I can't unsee it.
  22. Good scenes between Laura/Sonny, Finn/Alexis and Gregory/Tracy. As hs been asked before, why the hell is Finn still living in an apartment? The minute he asked his dad to move in, he should have been on the hunt for a house with room for them all, and a bedroom on the first floor. or space to build one. I completely understand Gregory’s reluctance to a home aide. My mom hated it when she came out of rehab several years ago, and the aides were horrible. Sadly a few years ago the time came that she could no longer be alone so we had to hire live-in help. At that point I was grateful she still lived in the apartment where I grew up so there was a spare bedroom for the aides. AL is insanely expensive but it’s not as though Finn has no money. I also really liked Nina’s parting line to Carly about not getting the hotel back on her own. Good scenes between Laura/Sonny, Finn/Alexis and Gregory/Tracy. As hs been asked before, why the hell is Finn still living in an apartment? The minute he asked his dad to move in, he should have been on the hunt for a house with room for them all, and a bedroom on the first floor. or space to build one. I completely understand Gregory’s reluctance to a home aide. My mom hated it when she came out of rehab several years ago, and the aides were horrible. Sadly a few years ago the time came that she could no longer be alone so we had to hire live-in help. At that point I was grateful she still lived in the apartment where I grew up so there was a spare bedroom for the aides. AL is insanely expensive but it’s not as though Finn has no money. I also really liked Nina’s parting line to Carly about not getting the hotel back on her own. Good scenes between Laura/Sonny, Finn/Alexis and Gregory/Tracy. As hs been asked before, why the hell is Finn still living in an apartment? The minute he asked his dad to move in, he should have been on the hunt for a house with room for them all, and a bedroom on the first floor. or space to build one. I completely understand Gregory’s reluctance to a home aide. My mom hated it when she came out of rehab several years ago, and the aides were horrible. Sadly a few years ago the time came that she could no longer be alone so we had to hire live-in help. At that point I was grateful she still lived in the apartment where I grew up so there was a spare bedroom for the aides. AL is insanely expensive but it’s not as though Finn has no money. I also really liked Nina’s parting line to Carly about not getting the hotel back on her own. ETA so Sasha is content to be a servant at the Q mansion because it comes with room and board? And Olivia knows she can cook because she made ONE shepherd’s pie?
  23. We're talking about Pete: he wouldn't sit in an airplane seat without fastening his seatbelt even if the seatbelt sign was off.
  24. Maybe part of the divorce settlement included an agreement that he keep his mouth shut. Even if not I'm thinking he wouldn't want to risk legal action from her. And yeah, I can see her telling him how he was never her soulmate while Eddie was, blah, blah, blah. All the stuff she kept harping on publicly about how wonderful Eddie was when she was going through the divorce. It was just so off. Obviously Eddie wasn't that wonderful. We already know why plus she divorced him for a reason so what was that all about? She probably just wanted Tom to feel bad and herself better because she was probably the one to reject Eddie while Tom was the one to reject her. It was easy for her to think Eddie was so wonderful in that case. Maybe she had never been rejected before. She strikes me as a famous person that hasn't had to deal with that kind of rejection because people have always been kissing up to her and telling her how wonderful she is because she's famous. So of course she would make Tom out to be a villain.
  1. Load more activity