Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E29: Live Eviction #9

• Start Topic

They missed a couple of good clown pranks, I'd have had one of the clown mannequins sitting in the voting chair when (preferrably) Nicole came in to vote. When Julie came back to talk to the houseguests her image should have been the clowns but with her speaking. I mean something should have happened and I waited and ... nothing!

18 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Jesus Christie is a damn cockroach.  Will someone vote her out already?

Like I said she's definitely taken over Cliffs El Cucaracha moniker. She is bolted into that eviction seat making it impossible to get her out apparently.

I thought having Jack back in our lives took a lot of steam out of this episode but there was some good stuff still. This season seems like it has been going for a year already...

Endurance comp... so that means I'll be watching for my only yearly spoilers in the Feed Summary thread. Thanks in advance Nashville

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Christie is a delusional cockroach.  Her "life principles"???  What has she done all season except 

• Go back on her "word"
  • Take things personally
  • Make assumptions about other people

I forget the last one, but she is a piece of work.  For all of Tommy's loyalty, I wouldn't be surprised that when/if they are ever nominated together he goes home based on her deflection tactics.  She'll find some way to throw him under a bus and swear up and down that she would never campaign against him.  I know I should respect her "game" but I just can't get past the personality.

See ya, Nick.  Have fun watching Analyse and Jack in jury.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

A murderous clown butchering contestants for real is exactly what Big Brother needs. Shame on you, CBS.

Dear God in heaven. Give these people crafts or something. Make them craft for food or rewards. Make them do something. Anything.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, mertensia said:

A murderous clown butchering contestants for real is exactly what Big Brother needs. Shame on you, CBS.

Dear God in heaven. Give these people crafts or something. Make them craft for food or rewards. Make them do something. Anything.

What I remember from BB20 is that Sam was constantly doing craft-type things, so either production gave her stuff to do to keep her on an even keel, or she collected dryer lint and removed screws out of light fixtures to entertain herself.  I vividly recall her trying to make a tetherball game on the winding staircase.

I also 100% agree with the above clown statement.

Also, Christie: "There are four life-statements that I live by.  Those five things are important to me.  I hope I have done all four things during my time here."  LOLZ.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

First week this season that Chenbot didn't look like a total wreck. She must have brought doughnuts for the in-house glam squad. 

I still think the wardrobe is off.  it's looks cheaper or something.

1 hour ago, Gemma Violet said:

Here's the rest of Nick's interview:

I can't watch this here, possibly because of my location. I'm just curious what they said about Bella. Can anyone enlighten me? 

I can't watch this here, possibly because of my location. I'm just curious what they said about Bella. Can anyone enlighten me? 

Nick said that he loves her, and he's down for whatever happens. Even if it doesn't work out, he'll always have love for her.

Boy in that interview, he gives me Paulie vibes. Looks very similar and sorta talks like him. Nick could be the third brother. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Gemma Violet said:

Here's the rest of Nick's interview:

Fair warning: this marked the first occasion I’ve dozed off while watching an extended interview.

7 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Nick said that he loves her, and he's down for whatever happens. Even if it doesn't work out, he'll always have love for her.

Must’ve been in the part I dozed through, because I didn’t remember Nick saying shit about Bella.

• LOL 2
37 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Must’ve been in the part I dozed through, because I didn’t remember Nick saying shit about Bella.

It was pretty boring. The highlight was probably Julie's weak Nick imitation in the fight with Christie.   "You were going bra, bra, bra."  COME ON, Julie! Manifest the TRUTH! Holly was better in her goodbye  message with her "love you....cuz."

Edited by vb68
54 minutes ago, funandfitpt said:

I'm so annoyed that they don't show the goodbye messages anymore. Some of can't watch the rest of the interviews.

I'm assuming that if there was something interesting in them, we'd see them. Like whoever it was a few seasons ago who kept blowing up people's games in the goodbye messages.

• Love 1

I thought Nick came off pretty well in his exit interview (and his hair looked way better than usual). What I found interesting was his defense of Jackson. Clearly Jackson is worried about how he's being perceived by the audience. His demeanor shifted quite a lot after he was voted into Camp Field Trip or whatever it was called and he realized America doesn't like him. It must be bothering him more than he shows if Nick felt the need to reassure him he'd have his back once he got out of the house.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1