Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E11: The Men Tell All

• Start Topic

I’m sorry , this episode is really annoying me . This is basically Luke’s season of the bachelor without him having the choices in women . Every single minute of every single episode has been devoted to this guy , and now my usual favorite episode of the season he’s dominating again . And he’s talking so slow on purpose with so many long “ thinking “ spaces in between everything he says so he can make the 2 hours about him . It’s enough . He’s psychotic , he’s a fame whore and he’s getting way too much air time . The other guys must be so pissed because this is the first season that’s entirely fully dedicated to the villain . 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

I can't muster sympathy for Luke at the Men Tell All. I think a producer probably did take advantage to persuade him to go back with the ring, but this interview was filmed recently. Chris isn't asking that hard of questions. It was obvious that these are the questions that Luke was going to be asked, and he should have had answers already prepared. People show up to these episodes with practiced lines all the time. His elimination was spoiled in an actual episode of the show, so he has had a lot of time to see how people were going to react to him. Any person with even the smallest amount of self-awareness would have been preparing themselves for this and also reflecting on how they behaved.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, laschifosavita said:

Also, I'm really glad they showed the audience being so excited about Mike. It has been what I've been waiting for to start allowing myself to get excited about the possibility of him being the next bachelor.

I think he’d be a good Bachelor and my guess is he is one of those in the running.  But I think Peter or Tyler (purposely skipping Cheater Jed) would have gotten a huge reception.  

Final word? Please tell me The Luke show is finally over!?!

• Love 1

I say this every week. Luke is dumber than a box of rocks. Obviously someone advised him to think through his answers during his interview and to take his time. I’m not at all shocked that he would take that to a literal extreme... he’s just not smart or at all sophisticated.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Wow, I really wish I knew who the guy was who said Luke has suffered enough. Bless him! 

That said, Luke's got some praying and repenting to do.

As far as Hannah goes, she doth protest too much. Own your behavior too.

• Love 10
(edited)

Luke clearly isn’t used to being in the wrong.   He is probably used to his pronouncements being taken as gospel, pun intended.  

Good for the guy saying no means no.   Harrison should have said that. 

Eta he is still trying to retcon his conversation with Hannah.... or did tptb really do a serious hatchet job?   Usually, if they did, you can see the choppy editing and Luke has a rep for gaslighting.....

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 7

There was so much Luke this season that the nobodies on the stage are more than normal.  The only ones I remember are Garrett, Mike and Luke S.   And a little bit of JPJ and Cam.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Hannah and Like both seem like no one has ever questioned them before.

It’s hard to do the hot seat when the whole season was about one asshole. 

Yeah nothing really going with Mike and the nobodies as they all were either ignored or part of the Luke drama.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

Per Reality Steve, Luke left because he had to fly somewhere for a wedding, which was long planned.  

Do we know if all the bridesmaids made it back to their families?

Do we need to check Luke’s basement.

• LOL 13
  • Love 5

Okay, so I turned on the last 10 minutes or so, and can I just say WHAT IS HAPPENING TO CHRIS HARRISON'S NOSE?  In profile, it looks even more than ever like it's melting.... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I still think Hannah was 100% a producer puppet and is now uncomfortable with how she's been edited and is perceived by viewers.  

Why did she fall on the ground? What a mess!

Oh yea, that F3 rose ceremony was even uglier than I thought it would be.

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, GracieK said:

I say this every week. Luke is dumber than a box of rocks. Obviously someone advised him to think through his answers during his interview and to take his time. I’m not at all shocked that he would take that to a literal extreme... he’s just not smart or at all sophisticated.

I am absolutely no fan of Luke’s, but Hannah is at least as dumb as two box of rocks. Just sayin’. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
Just now, timesywimesy said:

I am absolutely no fan of Luke’s, but Hannah is at least as dumb as two box of rocks. Just sayin’. 

Agreed.. they were perfect for each other. They would never have to worry about how to start a fire in the winter because I’m sure rubbing their brain cells together would do the job.

• Love 9
(edited)
21 minutes ago, GracieK said:

Sorry but Hannah is full of shit.  She was full on dancing and bow chica wow wowing about “the fantasy suite week”. She made a lot of her relationships about the physical by what she put on display. Just own it and stop trying to make this some feminist trope or something deeper than what it was. If the Bachelor was dancing about getting it on in the fantasy suite I don’t think that would have been received very well or that anyone would claim that the guy really cared about anything deeper than “fucking in a windmill” or whatever locale it happened to be in.

LOVE THIS POST.

Ps. About Hannah's intelligence... I am not a bit surprised with her output tonight. This girl is airheaded and frankly, not very bright. 

PS2. I am really sorry it didn't work out with Luke. They were so compatible. And she is so mad at him because there are still feelings there. The opposite of feelings is indifference, not hate. 

Edited by Nika
  • Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

Get him off of the stage!

Get the hook!!  Get the hook!!  Get the hook!!!

I did appreciate her closing statement, apologizing for keeping Luke so long.  About time she finally got it.

Edited by b2H
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5