Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E11: The Men Tell All

• Start Topic

Hannah faces the men she rejected, and the 17 jilted bachelors confront her; Luke P.'s stunning final standoff in Greece is revealed; a preview of Season 6 of "Bachelor in Paradise."

Airs July 22, 2019.

2 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Wasn't at first going to watch 2 hours of Luke P but since my TV seems to find its way to ABC on Monday nights, here I am.  

Exactly what I was going to say. This episode is going to be dreck, a pile on of Luke and a bunch of bitchiness by The Cast Offs. I was going to skip it but then, like you said, here I am.

I think all of these remaining men AND Hannah are not very good people. And then we get treated to High Hair Garrett and the rest of the Self Righteous who got sent home by Windmill Jesus. I mean Hannah. Ugh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Why does it take Hannah HotMess a half hour to say a 10-word sentence?

And piss on the producers for allowing, and encouraging, that stalker to return.

The three guys moving forward was so fakety choreographed.

Edited by EllenB
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Clenched fist again.  Won’t listen to her.   Thinks only his feelings count.   Yup.  There’s a prize.   

The way he said 'listen' gave me chills.   And not in a good way.   Total psycho

• Love 17
(edited)

He knows for a fact that she didn’t understand him?   Oh, there have been jerks on the show, but Luke has set a new standard for assholes.  Guy is delusional.  

Eta.  Wow.   In the preview, he just keeps digging a deeper and deeper hole, doesn’t he?

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 10
(edited)

TPTB enabled this and who knows what they told Luke. I feel badly for all five of them.

But Jed can still STFU.

Edited by jette
Clarity
  • Love 11

THAT WAS AWESOME!  I feel so bad that TPTB put her through that and encouraged him and brought him back (twice), but the payoff is amazing!!!!

i also thought the step forward was way too choreographed, and peter was reluctant to, but EVERYTHING Tyler said was perfect.  I just one of the guys had put his arm around her or held her hand or something.

i can’t decide if Luke is really that delusional, or just a good actor.  The only thing I can think of is that he thinks his god told him Hannah was his wife, and god can’t be wrong.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Jed stepped up to help.   He was a bit too gleeful but I could understand his emotion.  Tyler really stood up for her.   I loved when Luke got mad at Jed. And Tyler quietly said “ or what” when Luke kind of threatened Jed.  

And then there is Peter.   Peter stood with the others, but did he speak up?   Did I miss something?

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

ABC should not allow this. You know they arranged this. This is harassment and bullying. 

Totally agree. The hate is overpowering, here and on the show. I'm done being manipulated. Right now I dislike everyone on this show, including CH. I hate what TPTB have done to create its self-professed Most Dramatic Season EVER. Baloney.

You can find me at American Ninja Warrior, where everyone is upbeat and positive and cheering for each other to succeed.

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, alexa said:

Can someone in their boredom while watching give brief summaries as the show moves along?  My network is out for storms. Thank you!

Luke is now having verbal diarrhea sitting on the coach with Chris at the Men Tell All.   

• Love 5
(edited)

Ok, so his answer about not wanting someone to be having arc the night before makes total sense, but he’s leaving A LOT out

ETA: sex not arc 

Edited by Riplet68
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, laschifosavita said:

What show did Luke think he was on?

Obviously not the Bachelorette as I guess he thought after getting the first impression rose that he "won".  

• Love 5

She says it wasn't Luke's business to ask her about her sexcapades.  Haven't they been encouraging people to discuss their sexual past for, I don't know, decades now?  I don't care if this is the Bachelorette and people know what they're signing up for. It would be extremely gross to sleep with several men in a week's time and I can't blame a guy that would not want any part of that -- especially if you're going to propose marriage.  And yes, Hannah, that would make you a slut and you should be ashamed if you behaved that way.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

I feel like he's trying to seem passionate, but it's like you could see that no neurons were firing inside his head during this interview. It's like Chris is a professor and Luke hasn't done any of the reading. He keeps looking at Chris blankly like he is trying to will any thought to come into his mind.

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Will anyone tell Luke that no means fucking no?!? 

It didn’t the first time she sent him home.   Just reinforced his belief that no means try harder.  

• Love 4

Who the fuck is this guy? This year’s “no one ever heard you speak and now you’re trying to get face time. He had to bring his own roses embroidered on his jacket. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1