Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: Judgement Day/S04.E14: Tell All

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

It's horrific to think that they brought a child into this.

Pao is turning into a Joan Crawford type.  Not a good look.

• Love 9

Pao insured herself a check every month for the next 18 years!

Anybody that thinks Juan is funny when he insults their husband is a trashy bitch!

I hope the sex was worth the next 18 years of child support!  Pao's finest move!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
11 hours ago, Kangatush said:

I also loved when Colt was shouting to cut off Larissa. 

Yeah, he was acting like he was the director of the show and had the final say in the filming. Then he walks lumbers away barking orders and gives them an ultimatum that he won't return unless Eric leaves. Sure Coltee, YOU'RE calling the shots! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Yeah, he was acting like he was the director of the show and had the final say in the filming. Then he walks lumbers away barking orders and gives them an ultimatum that he won't return unless Eric leaves. Sure Coltee, YOU'RE calling the shots! 

Apparently he was because Eric left.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, bobalina said:

Apparently he was because Eric left.

You're right! 

1 hour ago, StrongbyDefault said:

I was PISSED that they kowtowed to his histrionics. 

Me, too! Somebody in charge should have taken him down a peg or two (or a hundred.) They didn't need to show that on film anyway, same with Ashley's hissy fit departure. Shaun could have just said, "We've lost Colt and Ashley" and moved on instead of giving both divas an audience. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

It was that oh-so-powerful hurling of the water bottle that intimidated the producers, what with that display of overwhelming testosterone.  Ugh.

Dude throws like a little kid.  A not-very-skilled little kid at that. 

I did notice he made sure not to hit the TV, I'm sure so he wouldn't be charged for it. 

What an oxygen-sucking buffoon.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

I have no love for Larissa, but I feel like if they were not filmed with camera crews present Colt would have kept her chained in a room with the windows covered.  He is weird and creepy and I feel he pushed her until she got out of control.  She absolutely was dangling Eric in front of Colt (I actually liked Eric on the reunion; if that's all I saw of him then I'd say good for Larrisa).  And I say good for her for getting out of that house of gaslighting and control; whatever her situation is now I hope it's much better than what it was.

Roose was nice to Nickel.  But, someone should have been mean or at least asked hard questions.  Pao created some drama to get TLC to ask her back; just like she freakin had a baby for a storyline and not because she really wanted to have  a baby with Roose.  Shaun is useless.

• Love 13
On 7/29/2019 at 7:55 PM, Kid said:

I am watching part two now. I am not a fan of Nicole. However, I thought she showed some real compassion for Ashley when Pao was delivering her snide comments about Ashley and Jay’s marriage.  I thought the way Nicole reacted to that was admirable.

Nicole is always kind and compassionate to the other couples. She's very naive, but I like that she tries to see the good in people.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

It was that oh-so-powerful hurling of the water bottle that intimidated the producers, what with that display of overwhelming testosterone.  Ugh.

Dude throws like a little kid.  A not-very-skilled little kid at that. 

I did notice he made sure not to hit the TV, I'm sure so he wouldn't be charged for it. 

What an oxygen-sucking buffoon.  

See, once he threw a bottle at anything I would have asked him to leave.

I want to host this thing!!  "Jay, what are you trying to say by this "there is a whole other side of the story stuff?"  Say it or leave it alone.  "Nicole, so you REALLY believe this is going to happen?  After ALL that has gone on?"  I would have called them all out!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

See, once he threw a bottle at anything I would have asked him to leave.

I want to host this thing!!  "Jay, what are you trying to say by this "there is a whole other side of the story stuff?"  Say it or leave it alone.  "Nicole, so you REALLY believe this is going to happen?  After ALL that has gone on?"  I would have called them all out!!

He's the same arrogant ass he was at the last Tell All.  He and Larissa were both revolting at the last one so nothing he does surprises me.  

This time I kept waiting for him to fall to the floor, stomp his feet, and hold his breath until he got his way.  

I'd vote for you to host this shit show...at least we'd get some goddamned answers to our burning questions!  😄  

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, IllLitShips said:

Nicole is always kind and compassionate to the other couples. She's very naive, but I like that she tries to see the good in people.

I think she’s sneaky. She puts on that sickly  sweet act on the show so no one really presses her for answers. But look at her reactions to her mom and stepdad and father  when they (the ones who are enabling her folly) try to make her see the light. She flat out lied to them all about that stupid store and when she came clean she just shrugged it off as “well I guess you could call it a lie”. Robalee should have right then told her the free ride is over. Get a full time job and start paying ME rent. I’ll bet if Russ has pushed harder or said it in stronger language, she’d have gotten smug and snotty with him.  You could see she wanted to say something but didn’t want to open the convo up to the rest of them.  I personally can’t wait to see what bullshit excuse she finally has to come up with to explain why they never get married. Or will she just close up all her social media accounts and disappear. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, StrongbyDefault said:

I was PISSED that they kowtowed to his histrionics.   

I was also disappointed that Colt got his way. But I think the producers wanted more Larissa and Colt interactions since they know those two are live wires and Eric brought more than what they anticipated for drama. We need Colt. He's reality gold. Larissa was also born for reality TV.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

He's the same arrogant ass he was at the last Tell All.  He and Larissa were both revolting at the last one so nothing he does surprises me.  

This time I kept waiting for him to fall to the floor, stomp his feet, and hold his breath until he got his way.  

I'd vote for you to host this shit show...at least we'd get some goddamned answers to our burning questions!  😄  

Okay, I am 54 and as the song goes:  "All my give a damns are busted!"  Look, I care but then again , I don't!  Just answer yes or no to my questions!!!!  And stay for the whole episode.  If I leave work early I am docked (I don't, btw) but yes, they need to stay, AIS* for the WHOLE thing.

*AIS= Ass In Seat, courtesy "Everyone Loves Raymond."

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Every one of y'all needs to contact DishTv and demand a chunk of my monthly bill!!  I am literally about two weeks away from cutting the cord and spending my time and $ streaming some quality shit.

I'm only hanging in for y'all snark, I am ridiculously afraid that I might actually  miss something!

The previews hold such promise for a new batch of fools, but we know damn well they have been watching and learning from the last season.  They'll bring on the crazy, but only because they know crazy pays.  And let's face it, it's probably more money than any of these morons ever dreamed of making at a real job.

This whole franchise has gone off the rails and is boring me to tears.  The play acting is getting more and more stupider.  This whole bunch has gotten so used to the TLC check that they have no shame.  They even seem bored with their own selves.

Every good trash "reality" show starts great. ( I am a connosuier way back to Toddlers & Tiaras).  They rope in the delicious unsuspecting idiots for our viewing pleasure and it rocks!  Season two hits and they all figure out that Idiocracy pays.   Then it's just silly made up stuff.  I don't even know why the producers even bother to stay off camera.

We all know that there will never be another Danyell. Anfisa is looking like a goddess at this point.  Even the cockeyed Spain girl had her moments. 

Darcy 2.0 is gonna fall flat cause she knows the drill.  

The bloom is off the rose.  The franchise is clearly dying a slow death and I am seriously gonna miss it.  RIP

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Yes, there is supposed to be a sharkey right under the Fonz.

Oh girl, I think I remember when you stumbled over to the darkside. I think you were a season-ish behind?  Your childlike wonder at Danyell was hysterical.  

I yearn for those "WTF?" "Are you shitting me?" days.

Edited by zillabreeze
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

Oh girl, I think I remember when you stumbled over to the darkside. I think you were a season-ish behind?  Your childlike wonder at Danyell was hysterical.  

I yearn for those "WTF?" "Are you shitting me?" days.

Lol, yes, I was drawn in from Love After Lockup. That show is also jumping the shark, with Lizzie's fabricated theatrics and annoying voice and stupid wig collection. I remember Danielle, I found myself with my jaw literally dropping over her stupidity.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Good times! Baby!!

I suffer through the Jail Morons, because, Friday.  I hear tell that some people actually go out and do shit on Friday....

Once upon a time, I would FIRE the dog nanny for accidentally erasing a 90 Day on the DVR.  

Now, I record , then FF through 90 Day on the DVR, like it's a chore.  Do the dishes, see what bandage dress/ eyelash girls are yammering about, fold the laundry, yawn.

Thank goodness that the PTV crowd so much more wildly entertaining than the actual show!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 7/22/2019 at 8:23 PM, RealReality said:

I know Larissa does some sort of advertising on social media for particular service based companies so maybe that's how she is getting the "extras"

Agreed! I am betting she's plugging some kind of dermatologist or skin spa. She's definitely had more stuff done to her face than just the lip filler now. Looks like she's had some fillers injected in her face, too, as well as some Botox, and that stuff isn't cheap. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, GoGamecox said:

$59.99 for THAT?!?! I can't imagine it made money in the end after the photographer, makeup artists, costumer designers, calendar designer and publisher, etc. all got paid. 

Right?  I wouldn't pay $12 for a calendar of adorable cats.  Do men even buy calendars anymore? If they want to see T&A, they can do that -- and get nudes -- online free.  Maybe a sexy calendar would work...in the 1950s.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Right?  I wouldn't pay $12 for a calendar of adorable cats.  Do men even buy calendars anymore? If they want to see T&A, they can do that -- and get nudes -- online free.  Maybe a sexy calendar would work...in the 1950s.

I get mine free at the bank, lol.

I, too, think Nicole was being nice to Roos but had he, or anyone else pressed her they would have gotten the eye roll and the "Well it is private - we don't talk about that stuff, geez don't ya know???"

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

This exactly.  Like who the hell is buying a calendar.  For $60 because she signed it?  And T&A calendars for repair shops are generally free advertising items IIRC.  And the girls are like 20.....I guess Pao is selling to a vary targeted audience?*

* Russ - who won't be seeing her naked for a long while

47 minutes ago, Spike said:

When Nicole finally gets dumped she will have some platitude about how sometimes people grow apart or we ultimately realized we wanted different things.

She won't even bother writing it out or saying it, it will be a meme posted to her social media.  And she will refuse to entertain any questions. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I have no love for Larissa, but I feel like if they were not filmed with camera crews present Colt would have kept her chained in a room with the windows covered. 

Aha!  The broken screen is explained....

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Spike said:

When Nicole finally gets dumped she will have some platitude about how sometimes people grow apart or we ultimately realized we wanted different things.

That comment sounds too intelligent to come from Nicole

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

Every one of y'all needs to contact DishTv and demand a chunk of my monthly bill!!  I am literally about two weeks away from cutting the cord and spending my time and $ streaming some quality shit.

I'm only hanging in for y'all snark, I am ridiculously afraid that I might actually  miss something!

The previews hold such promise for a new batch of fools, but we know damn well they have been watching and learning from the last season.  They'll bring on the crazy, but only because they know crazy pays.  And let's face it, it's probably more money than any of these morons ever dreamed of making at a real job.

This whole franchise has gone off the rails and is boring me to tears.  The play acting is getting more and more stupider.  This whole bunch has gotten so used to the TLC check that they have no shame.  They even seem bored with their own selves.

Every good trash "reality" show starts great. ( I am a connosuier way back to Toddlers & Tiaras).  They rope in the delicious unsuspecting idiots for our viewing pleasure and it rocks!  Season two hits and they all figure out that Idiocracy pays.   Then it's just silly made up stuff.  I don't even know why the producers even bother to stay off camera.

We all know that there will never be another Danyell. Anfisa is looking like a goddess at this point.  Even the cockeyed Spain girl had her moments. 

Darcy 2.0 is gonna fall flat cause she knows the drill.  

The bloom is off the rose.  The franchise is clearly dying a slow death and I am seriously gonna miss it.  RIP

They need to do all the filming before it’s aired. Follow them for a specific time period, a year/18 months. Then take that footage and break it down into episodes and if needed seasons. It should be more of a documentary than a “reality show”. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Spike said:

You mean like Azan wants a slim Moroccan Muslim wife?  You mean that kind of different?  Maybe we could hook Azan up with Avery from Before the 90 Days - she is already Muslim!!  Kinda cute and sweet!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

What a scary couple that Colt and Debbie. Ican remember that Colt once said that Debbie is so sweet and never slams doors. But when the two walking, bad cooked bith pwees stormed of the stage it was Debbie that slammed a door.

Colt is a creep. He is pretending to be calm but it is just a farce. His game is to make people angry, to get them to a state where they cannot handle it anymore, to have them explode. He does that with calm talking and nerve wracking word choices: see his conflict with Chantel. Hower, in those, I am afraid, rare moments people are not responding how he wants, he explodes. When he was yelling in his chair, as Larissa didnt react as he thought she would, I could clearly see how things went in that horror house on the prairy and seeing him getting violent,  see water bottle incident. Driving Larissa to a psychical breakdown.  I liked Larissa today as she stayed calm. Loved that she took revenge on the the two muppet's bad mouthing by hugging her so called boyfriend.

I still liked Andrei till he choose the side of Coltee. Now our relationship is done forever lol. 

Pao is really ugly in my opinion. She is just.... blah. Poor Ros. "I don't want you here because you are not spending enough time with me". A statement that would make Greek philosophers jealous. 

Jay and ms. "I drink a bottle of vinegar everyday": both are horrible. Tough I tend to believe Jay that there is more to this story. If so, I kind of admire that he didn't tell it on tv,  like some Jorge once did.

Nicole: ....

Azan: ...

Shaun: ...

Rest of the world: go away

Edited by DutchbutnoJesse
Added water bottle gate
  • Love 14
On 8/1/2019 at 1:24 AM, zillabreeze said:

Thank goodness that the PTV crowd so much more wildly entertaining than the actual show!!!

I'm with you Zillabreeze!!! If it weren't for the soul saving snark, I would have no reason to waste what few braincells I have left on these shows. Oh, but the snark!!! Makes me laugh and often I am applauding the posters on the original and f*cking HYSTERICAL comments. My dream evening? All of us in a room, beverages of choice in hand, having the laugh of our lives. But then, I'm a total introvert.....so the computer screen is where I interact. Plus, I don't have to wear a bra.......

I have a new SOS meaning. Save Our Snark!!!! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

It is so frustrating to watch Shaun start by asking interesting and probing questions and then she just lets them drop into the abyss where they disappear and so does my interest. It’s honestly like watching Dr. Drew interviewing the Teen Moms. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I can't stand Andriiii and even though I think Libby's dad has some common sense, I don't like him either. He especially bugged when he accused Andriii of "...coming to America, knocking up my daughter...," as if Libby didn't have a tiny role in getting pregnant. 

• Love 9

Nicole is definitely the dumbest person on the show. How can someone be so immature, clueless and naive at the same time? That unemployed Moroccan guy is not going to marry you. Wake up girl! You're being used! Besides, she is not willing to adapt to Islamic culture (even though he is not nearly as insistent upon this as most other Muslim guys featured on previous seasons) she needs to stop living in lala land and get back down to Earth. Get a job, think about your daughters education and then maybe think about finding a new boyfriend. Besides, she can't be good at making boyfriend choices when someone knocks her up at 20, resulting in a kid and now she's a single mom. I wonder what happened to the Father of her daughter? Probably he found her incredibly immature and annoying.. Can see why he is no longer with her. 

Edited by PrimeTuner
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, PrimeTuner said:

Nicole is definitely the dumbest person on the show. How can someone be so immature, clueless and naive at the same time? That unemployed Moroccan guy is not going to marry you. Wake up girl! You're being used! Besides, she is not willing to adapt to Islamic culture (even though he is not nearly as insistent upon this as most other Muslim guys featured on previous seasons) she needs to stop living in lala land and get back down to Earth. Get a job, think about your daughters education and then maybe think about finding a new boyfriend. Besides, she can't be good at making boyfriend choices when someone knocks her up at 20, resulting in a kid and now she's a single mom. I wonder what happened to the Father of her daughter? Probably he found her incredibly immature and annoying.. Can see why he is no longer with her. 

I think she met some guy on the internet who lived in Texas.  She went there, he knocked her up and dumped her, and she returned to Florida to leech off family members.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

I can't stand Andriiii and even though I think Libby's dad has some common sense, I don't like him either. He especially bugged when he accused Andriii of "...coming to America, knocking up my daughter...," as if Libby didn't have a tiny role in getting pregnant. 

Me too.  And why the unnecessary crudeness of "knocking up"?  That's insulting imo to his daughter more than to his son-in-law.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Spike said:

I think she met some guy on the internet who lived in Texas.  She went there, he knocked her up and dumped her, and she returned to Florida to leech off family members.

Ah... that wouldn't surprise me. Up to her usual tricks only now she's even crazier... she has no money yet she goes out with a loser in another country leeching off her family members to pay for her plane tickets. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

44 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Me too.  And why the unnecessary crudeness of "knocking up"?  That's insulting imo to his daughter more than to his son-in-law.

I agree.  I'm fully off team Andrei and think he is a misogynist.  

Father Libby is not a misogynist, but I think he infantilizes women. 

Libby is not a grown adult who made a decision to have a child with her husband, she is some girl who had no agency and just ended up victimized by Andrei.  Because women don't make decisions.  Men do.

He said that his other daughters married men with money.  But why not teach them to make their own money?  Or brag about their ability to make money and have a career?  He wants to take care of Libby monetarily, because the idea of a woman not being cared for by a man is probably an absolutely foreign concept to him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I agree.  I'm fully off team Andrei and think he is a misogynist.  

Father Libby is not a misogynist, but I think he infantilizes women. 

Libby is not a grown adult who made a decision to have a child with her husband, she is some girl who had no agency and just ended up victimized by Andrei.  Because women don't make decisions.  Men do.

He said that his other daughters married men with money.  But why not teach them to make their own money?  Or brag about their ability to make money and have a career?  He wants to take care of Libby monetarily, because the idea of a woman not being cared for by a man is probably an absolutely foreign concept to him.

Libby's dad has infantilized women since his first appearance on the show. Even before Libby became pregnant, he was all about how Andriii needs to "look after," "provide for" Libby, and I don't think he meant the way that most modern, young couples look after and provide for each other as a team. 

• Love 7

Finally watched the very end..... baby Elenor is very cute.  Nickel, you are probably never going to be in the same room with Azan again, much less make more babies with him.  I do feel sorry for Roose.  He chose Pao, but I feel like he's a good guy and saw the best in her at first, you know.  Like he didn't know she was going to show herself as manipulative and awful and not forsake all Juans for him.  I think his requests to go to counseling are more than fair.  Pao was completely different in their first season; there were glimpses of her awfulness but who knew she would become a shrew.  I hope she ages hard and fast.  Too much Larissa and Colt, that could have just been a note on the screen; I didn't care about their legal woes and Debbie's revenge.

• Love 9