Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E27: June, Chad & Pauline LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time.  LIVE CHATS happen in episode time.  Do not spoil the LIVE CHATS with any external info. Let's enjoy the ride together. 

• Start Topic

Just now, 7EasyPayments said:

P needs the PT to arrive to merely stand in front of the wheelchair?!?!?

But didn't you hear her? SHE IS NEVER GOING TO WALK AGAIN.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

Everybody thinks surgery will magically fix everything.

I can personally attest to the fact that it doesn't.  Lifelong struggle.  Wouldn't anyone seeing this show even one frigging time get that??  

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Why is she back in that wheelchair?    

One reason is probably to make sure her son never has a life.

He needs to get away from her!!!

• Love 12
Just now, 7EasyPayments said:

P needs the PT to arrive to merely stand in front of the wheelchair?!?!?

Well she's sure as hell not going to do any exercises if she's left on her own. She has to be dragged through everything kicking and screaming. Or maybe just screaming; kicking would be exercise.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Azubah said:

I'm actually kind of phobic about doing long drives by myself. I guess I should write my parents a letter.

Me, too. I get really nervous when I don't know exactly where I'm going. And that trip was before I had GPS (2007, for a friend's wedding). I had the AAA TripTik directions and I read them over several times before I went. That was also the only time I ever had to pump my own gas. 😉

June's getting engaged? How long have they been together?

• Love 4

OK, that was a very sweet proposal and I'd adore Mary except for the fact she doesn't encourage June to stick with her program.

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Me, too. I get really nervous when I don't know exactly where I'm going. And that trip was before I had GPS (2007, for a friend's wedding). I had the AAA TripTik directions and I read them over several times before I went. That was also the only time I ever had to pump my own gas. 😉

June's getting engaged? How long have they been together?

They met online. From what I can tell they've been conversing a few months. Love at first sight, don'tcha know! This cannot end well...

• Love 2

We don't really know how long June and Mary have known each other, because TLC screws with the timeline and edits things oddly. Maybe it's been several months.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, DEG9 said:

They met online. From what I can tell they've been conversing a few months. Love at first sight, don'tcha know! This cannot end well...

I think there’s a special law office that offers discounts for 600 lb life divorces

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Ivylady said:

I've driven from Nashville to western Massachusetts in one day, about 18 hours. So, I'm impressed with her driving 7 hours one way. Most people wouldn't. 

My longest road trip in one day was from West Palm Beach to Pittsburgh...17 hours just me and my dog 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Ivylady said:

I've driven from Nashville to western Massachusetts in one day, about 18 hours. So, I'm impressed with her driving 7 hours one way. Most people wouldn't. 

I drove Nashville to New Haven in 15 hours many years ago. I prolly drove faster than you did...😉

• LOL 3
Just now, Wanda said:

I know a lot of people can’t deal with DPP, but I’ve always had a secret popping obsession and the womans’ cheekbones Enthrall me

I love Dr. Lee. I find it satisfying when those bumps pop out. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

I know a lot of people can’t deal with DPP, but I’ve always had a secret popping obsession and the womans’ cheekbones Enthrall me

• Love 4
Just now, cmpbl said:

Can’t deny it, those giant blackheads give me tingles in a silly place

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

My TV can't believe Pauline walking and picture and sound keep flickering off. 

Mine did, too! I assumed it was my cable or something. Though it did it last week, too, but I was at my parents and they have a different service.

• Love 2

Your legs might throw you off Pauline? How about I throw you off the nearest overpass you slug!

Dillon, that light at the end of the tunnel is not freedom; it's the headlights of a train and the train's name is Pauline.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Her legs look like she's smuggling basketballs!     That looks awful.  Poor Dr. Now, trying to talk sense to Pauline is useless.   She's going to keep sitting on her butt until she throws a fatal blood clot.     Sadly, that's the only way Dillon will escape her.  

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, Ivylady said:

NOLA to DC may be my longest.    Or Hotlanta (and it is today) to Buffalo.      Family vacays in Texas have been pretty long drives as well.

Considering she was practically bedridden,  I am rather happy for her.  Also for getting engaged.   I wonder if we will see the wedding.   I also expect her to start regaining.  I am not sure Dr N would approve of the steak and lobster,  maybe one but not both.  

Does anyone recall where she lived before Dr N?    I am also impressed she is working.

• Love 3