Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Un Petit Hangover

• Start Topic

For me it depends. If the husbands get involved in the drama, that's different than Kim's "let's talk about the husband." Harry hadn't said/done anything to Kim and doesn't get involved much on the show. Leave him out of it imo. I don't remember PK doing anything to Camille to warrant what was said at the dinner either. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, watcherwoman said:

The husbands show their mugs on this show, and they get involved in the storylines.  Why would they be off limits?   

As annoying as Kim can be, I can’t blame her for wanting to “talk about the husband” when Rinna was all about airing the skeletons in Kim’s closet.

• Love 13

I remember Rinna being intrusive and insensitive towards Kim, but I don't remember her putting any of her secrets on blast. Even if she had, Harry is a separate entity from his wife. 

This isn't the first time Camille's gotten mean towards one of the husbands either. In season 1, she said Kelsey was a big, huge star, and Kyle was jealous being married to the local Beverly Hills realtor. IRC, Mauricio didn't do anything to her. Her issues were with Kyle. Same thing with PK and Dorit. PK didn't call Camille the C word, not that I think even that excused how vicious Camille was at the dinner. 

• Love 4

What happened in that scene in the van where Dorit said something and then she quickly apologized to Camille for saying it, and Camille was all, “It’s ok, it’s okay”? What was the offending thing that was said? I was so confused* by that. 

*And not in a Teddi sense

• Love 1

No wonder they didn't eat the pastries, being in Provence with Miss Accountability Coach. She'd probably make them work off the calories.   Of course Rinna never eats anyway.   And Erika doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ladle said:

What happened in that scene in the van where Dorit said something and then she quickly apologized to Camille for saying it, and Camille was all, “It’s ok, it’s okay”? What was the offending thing that was said? I was so confused* by that. 

*And not in a Teddi sense

Dorit said that she had been "putting out fires" at the Kitson window, not realizing that that paticular metaphor might be hurtful to Camille, since her house had just burned down.  innocent slip of the tongue, for a change.  

• Love 4
7 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Dorit said that she had been "putting out fires" at the Kitson window, not realizing that that paticular metaphor might be hurtful to Camille, since her house had just burned down.  innocent slip of the tongue, for a change.  

Ah, thank you!  I watched it twice and somehow I missed that. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

People are so easily hurt.

• Love 3
On 6/26/2019 at 8:46 AM, Dutchgirl said:

I'm still kind of fuming at this episode. I resent the Dorit and PK pile on because of their financial issues, as though they are somehow less worthy of being within such an "elite group". Fuck off. I'm not a huge Dorit fan but none of these other bitches invented penicillin. All of them are on this show because they've done some shitty tv work, married someone who did shitty tv work and/or sold something and got lucky. 

Camille was a hooker who married a man in a sitcom. Not exactly a blue blood/Mayflower pedigree. 

Kyle's single mom pimped out her daughters to pay her bills. Kim was the breadwinner and likely the victim of sexual abuse, now she's chemically dependent and destitute, and her sister outs her on tv? Nice. Kathy is a billionaire, meanwhile Kim was caught shoplifting while homeless. Nice family. Salt of the earth.

Kyle's husband made a living off his in-laws then swiped clients and staff to build "The Agency". Talk about grifters...

Teddi's dad John Cougar Mellencamp was a teen dad, alcoholic/drug addict loser who miraculously made a hit record 30+ years ago. Teddi was fat. Her husband installs security systems. 

Denise: C-list actress who married Charlie Sheen. 

Erika: Thirsty waitress who married a lonely old lawyer.

Lisa: Failed model, turned sporadic soap opera actress, turned failed shop owner, now sells polyester clothes on QVC. Her claim to fame is her b-list husband who now spends a lot of time enjoying the US exchange rate in Canada and making pies that his anorexic wife and daughters won't eat. 

They're all grifters as far as I'm concerned.

This is gold.

• Love 8

No real commentary except Camile may be the devil and Denise Richards was an angel that dumbass Sheen didn't know what he had in her when he had her. In my Miranda Priestly voice: "that's all."

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/29/2019 at 12:50 AM, Rosebud1970 said:

Like everything Dorit hypes, having a window at Kitson is all show and no go.

The window display fires she allegedly put out were the one she created. In a past life I have managed large retail stores and major malls. If you are anal about a window display, you show up when it's being developed, not when the display has been complete, and bitch about it. Poseur. Those darn minions not being able to create her vision.

Edited by itsadryheat
left out the imprtant word poseur
  • Love 20
On 6/25/2019 at 10:14 PM, JennyMominFL said:

Erica went on a hunger strike demanding  her husband buy  her  a designer Parisian gown. Since he couldn't afford a real one, he convinced her it was a designer dress by sewing in a Jacques Marcel label.  She strutted her stuff in it all over Paris.

LOL! Wasn't the hat a feedbag for horses?!!

On 6/25/2019 at 10:19 PM, JennyMominFL said:

Thank god someone got my joke

lucy.jpg

Too funny!

• Love 1
On 6/25/2019 at 9:23 PM, njbchlover said:

Apparently, Dorit is wearing a headful of those clips at the reunion - she must have had a coupon for Claire's!!  

image.png.7adc5509d13b1a46a4c2ff057d8a1101.png

She looks like Cam Newton styles her. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 6/25/2019 at 9:33 PM, njbchlover said:

It's worse in profile.  At least she's not wearing the CHA NEL earrings, too.

The 75-cent black scrunchie makes this perfect. Oops, sorry, on sale at Claire’s, ten for $5.

• Love 3
On 6/25/2019 at 9:37 PM, twilightzone said:

It's not that private.  Their financial problems have been all over the news.

A big criticism of BH is that they have ignored the financial problems that have been in the headlines with PK, Tom, Mauricio.  Whereas casts of ATL, NJ, Potomac have been put on blast. 

White Privilege? Double standard?  Because ATL and Potomac are a minority cast.  And NJ isn't as wealthy.

I’d tend to think it’s because the BH cast has “better” connections than NJ or Potomac. If you don’t watch those shows you probably don’t know who those women are, but most of the BH women are recognizable and/or connected to other well-known figures. And Kyle is tight with Bethenny, who seems to have some influence in the HW franchise. Maybe producers just don’t want to rock that whole boat as much for fear they’ll lose what they consider big names and access to more of them.

On 6/26/2019 at 6:46 AM, Dutchgirl said:

I'm still kind of fuming at this episode. I resent the Dorit and PK pile on because of their financial issues, as though they are somehow less worthy of being within such an "elite group". Fuck off. I'm not a huge Dorit fan but none of these other bitches invented penicillin. All of them are on this show because they've done some shitty tv work, married someone who did shitty tv work and/or sold something and got lucky. 

Camille was a hooker who married a man in a sitcom. Not exactly a blue blood/Mayflower pedigree. 

Kyle's single mom pimped out her daughters to pay her bills. Kim was the breadwinner and likely the victim of sexual abuse, now she's chemically dependent and destitute, and her sister outs her on tv? Nice. Kathy is a billionaire, meanwhile Kim was caught shoplifting while homeless. Nice family. Salt of the earth.

Kyle's husband made a living off his in-laws then swiped clients and staff to build "The Agency". Talk about grifters...

Teddi's dad John Cougar Mellencamp was a teen dad, alcoholic/drug addict loser who miraculously made a hit record 30+ years ago. Teddi was fat. Her husband installs security systems. 

Denise: C-list actress who married Charlie Sheen. 

Erika: Thirsty waitress who married a lonely old lawyer.

Lisa: Failed model, turned sporadic soap opera actress, turned failed shop owner, now sells polyester clothes on QVC. Her claim to fame is her b-list husband who now spends a lot of time enjoying the US exchange rate in Canada and making pies that his anorexic wife and daughters won't eat. 

They're all grifters as far as I'm concerned.

But they’re all drippin.

• LOL 2
On 6/26/2019 at 9:53 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

she was most hated because a full season of her being her "normal" self is really to much ... look how she brushed aside Denise and her being displaced to .... she didn't give a fuck it was ALL ABOUT her ... oh Denise can rent somewhere else... I had to go get a 30 year old coat from a consignment store can you believe? shes acting like she was on some deserted island where there were no stores she was making it bigger then it was to out do everyone else esp Denise  ... well Camille you can live somewhere else to like one of the 4 houses you own... shes vile shes nasty and I really hope they don't give her full housewife status cause in full doses shes not fun

I noticed that too -- and the funny truth about that is when you're a renter, even if you've thought ahead, all you have is a $10,000-max policy of renter's insurance, unlike Camille with her multi-million dollar house that's probably insured to the hilt and will pay out for a rental car and a hotel suite with room service every day, while Denise and her clan have to try to make do with staying put in a house that smells like a forest fire and cleaning everything up as much as possible.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 6/26/2019 at 10:39 AM, TattleTeeny said:

Can you "swipe" clients? Isn't it up to clients to use whomever they choose?

Thanks for pointing that out.  I also heard that Mauricio was outshining Rick Hilton by pulling in more than his share of clients.  It was after he was denied a full partnership in the Hilton organization that he decided to strike out on his own.  So, some of the clients decided to migrate with him.  Happens all the time in business.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 6/26/2019 at 11:39 AM, TattleTeeny said:

Can you "swipe" clients? Isn't it up to clients to use whomever they choose?

IIRC the issue was that Mauricio was introduced to high end Cali real estate by Rick Hilton, and then while still working there he tried to surreptitiously create his own agency without telling Rick about it, but when Rick found out, Mo agreed not to poach agents from Rick’s company, but Mo didn’t keep his word and tried to recruit agents away from Rick’s. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/27/2019 at 4:32 AM, Dutchgirl said:

These are all Camille's claims. She also claimed to save many other people "I'm like Jesus". Kelsey was rich, famous and successful long before their "blind date". 

Despite his addictions due to multiple tragedies, he won a scholarship to Julliard (1973), got a role on Cheers (1984), and was offered the Cheers spinoff Frasier (1993) where he made $1.6 million per episode at its peak. He married Camille in 1997. 

DQ0m.gif

In my mind, these tend to bolster the claims that he was in the process of pissing away everything and needed a savvy woman to come along and fix things for him.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 5
On 6/28/2019 at 2:26 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

Rewatching this episode,  and I need Erica's cat blouse. 

Patricia Altschul from Southern Charm has a company that sells something like it, using pics of your pet. It’s linked on her IG. 

2 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

IIRC the issue was that Mauricio was introduced to high end Cali real estate by Rick Hilton, and then while still working there he tried to surreptitiously create his own agency without telling Rick about it, but when Rick found out, Mo agreed not to poach agents from Rick’s company, but Mo didn’t keep his word and tried to recruit agents away from Rick’s. 

I think the “Mauricio swiped agents/clients” thing is always blown out of proportion. Agents are 1099 not W2 employees and in many markets switch brokers pretty fluidly. And clients are the client of the agent, not the broker, so they tend to move with agent - most don’t care what sign is in their yard so long as the house sells.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, 918lux said:

I think the “Mauricio swiped agents/clients” thing is always blown out of proportion. Agents are 1099 not W2 employees and in many markets switch brokers pretty fluidly. And clients are the client of the agent, not the broker, so they tend to move with agent - most don’t care what sign is in their yard so long as the house sells.

That’s absolutely right. BUT it can be legally ok and still a shitty move, especially when a family member feels betrayed. 

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, gritz said:

I seemed to recall it being mentioned that LVP sent food from her restaurants to Camille and her family when they were displaced by the fire, and when doing a quick search to verify, I came across this:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/lisa-vanderpump-told-camille-grammer-house-burned-down-california-wildfires

It seems odd that Camille wouldn't mention that. Or, did she, and it was edited out? 

I am sure it was edited out because Bravo is building a case against both Lisa and Camille. 

Nothing that contradicts the storyline can appear on the show if they can help it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 6/29/2019 at 6:51 PM, RealHousewife said:

This isn't the first time Camille's gotten mean towards one of the husbands either. In season 1, she said Kelsey was a big, huge star, and Kyle was jealous being married to the local Beverly Hills realtor. IRC, Mauricio didn't do anything to her. Her issues were with Kyle. Same thing with PK and Dorit. PK didn't call Camille the C word, not that I think even that excused how vicious Camille was at the dinner. 

I didn't really feel like what Camille said in season 1 about Kyle being jealous about being married to the realtor was so much of a knock against Mauricio, because it did happen to be true.  Also Mauricio pretty much told Kyle that he didn't give a shit what Camille said or did, she needed to go in and apologize and make sure she didn't lose him the listing.  For all the times that Kyle touts knowing "the game" in Beverly Hills, she's pretty dumb about it, don't piss of the people who own the properties your husband can sell.  I really doubt Camille was an asshole to people who could potentially hire Kelsey for something or buy one of the shows they produced back when they were married.  

PK didn't call Camille the C word, true, but he had absolutely no issue trashing her in the scene prior to the Beverly Beach trashbag reveal.  I know Camille has no way of knowing that when the dinner happened, but having seen it, my response is "eh" to Camille's dinner comments about PK.  She did get told by most people there what their issues with her was and they tried to get a reaction, they just didn't expect the one they got.  

3 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

I noticed that too -- and the funny truth about that is when you're a renter, even if you've thought ahead, all you have is a $10,000-max policy of renter's insurance, unlike Camille with her multi-million dollar house that's probably insured to the hilt and will pay out for a rental car and a hotel suite with room service every day, while Denise and her clan have to try to make do with staying put in a house that smells like a forest fire and cleaning everything up as much as possible.

Camille isn't in a hotel, she has a trailer on her property at the moment and is in living in that while they are rebuilding.  

My initial reaction was that Denise had nothing really to worry about, as her house was fine, but then it did occur to me that they would need to have a remediation team come in and deal with the smoke damage for their belongings, so that sucks.  It is a PITA, but it's going to be much easier than what Camille has to deal with at the end of the day.  It sucks for both of them, though, and many, many other people.  The whole situation was just catastrophic. 

• Love 7
(edited)
27 minutes ago, smores said:

I didn't really feel like what Camille said in season 1 about Kyle being jealous about being married to the realtor was so much of a knock against Mauricio, because it did happen to be true.  Also Mauricio pretty much told Kyle that he didn't give a shit what Camille said or did, she needed to go in and apologize and make sure she didn't lose him the listing.  For all the times that Kyle touts knowing "the game" in Beverly Hills, she's pretty dumb about it, don't piss of the people who own the properties your husband can sell.  I really doubt Camille was an asshole to people who could potentially hire Kelsey for something or buy one of the shows they produced back when they were married.  

PK didn't call Camille the C word, true, but he had absolutely no issue trashing her in the scene prior to the Beverly Beach trashbag reveal.  I know Camille has no way of knowing that when the dinner happened, but having seen it, my response is "eh" to Camille's dinner comments about PK.  She did get told by most people there what their issues with her was and they tried to get a reaction, they just didn't expect the one they got.  

Camille isn't in a hotel, she has a trailer on her property at the moment and is in living in that while they are rebuilding.  

My initial reaction was that Denise had nothing really to worry about, as her house was fine, but then it did occur to me that they would need to have a remediation team come in and deal with the smoke damage for their belongings, so that sucks.  It is a PITA, but it's going to be much easier than what Camille has to deal with at the end of the day.  It sucks for both of them, though, and many, many other people.  The whole situation was just catastrophic. 

A trailer being paid for by her insurance. Camille yes is at a loss but with her insurance will come out just fine not to mention she has other houses she could move into that she owns so was never “homeless” she is choosing to stay in the trailer it’s not something she is forced to do with no other options .. all while throwing  Denise under the bus with the oh she just rents she’s below me line. Denise was displaced just like Camille just ya know with out the 3 houses the insurance payout or anything like that. Camille was trying to pull the martyr  it’s worse for me card and it is total bullshit. Denise was correct they are both fortunate to have money to be able to regroup when so many don’t it’s camille that took it to the no one has suffered more then me defiantly not a low pleab that rents like Denise how could her loss compare to mine I mean I own. I seriously can not stand season one Camille 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

A trailer being paid for by her insurance. Camille yes is at a loss but with her insurance will come out just fine not to mention she has other houses she could move into that she owns so was never “homeless” she is choosing to stay in the trailer it’s not something she is forced to do with no other options .. all while throwing  Denise under the bus with the oh she just rents she’s below me line. Denise was displaced just like Camille just ya know with out the 3 houses the insurance payout or anything like that. Camille was trying to pull the martyr  it’s worse for me card and it is total bullshit. Denise was correct they are both fortunate to have money to be able to regroup when so many don’t it’s camille that took it to the no one has suffered more then me defiantly not a low pleab that rents like Denise how could her loss compare to mine I mean I own. I seriously can not stand season one Camille 

I have never suffered a catastrophic loss, which Camille did, even though she does have other properties.  This was her primary home and even if she had 30 other ones, she lost her home and her belongings.  Insurance doesn't cover everything.  By the time you get into rebuilding, then purchasing every single item you had, from the ground up, it's not going to cover it all.  Camille is in good shape, though, because it's not like she isn't going to be able to afford a new couch because the insurance money will only cover clothes for her kid OR new furniture.  I still feel compassion, though, as it's devastating to just look at your home, your belongings and your life in a pile of rubble.  And there have been times in my life where if a camera had been with me right after a big event, I'd have said something that I maybe didn't really mean, or that came out in a way I didn't mean it to.  I can see how Camille did that here, and I can't hold those comments against her.  

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, smores said:

I think she only meant to insult Kyle, but in the process she did insult Mauricio as well imo. 

I still wasn’t a fan of her behavior at the dinner, but my heart does go out to her dealing with all that she has. She can’t seem to can’t a break. 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/29/2019 at 3:50 AM, Rosebud1970 said:

Kitson was a big deal...25 years ago. Like everything Dorit hypes, having a window at Kitson is all show and no go.

No one goes there, other than tourists. And local wannabes. I'm looking at your broke ass, Dorit.

I agree, Dorit tries too hard. It's painful. She needs to be more like Rinna...she shows up in yet another leopard print bodycon dress from 1986 and just gaslights people to deflect from her broke/hungry ass. Much easier than scrambling to pay for CHA-NEL earrings.

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 12.26.20 PM.png

Edited by Dutchgirl
  • LOL 5
(edited)
19 hours ago, smores said:

I have never suffered a catastrophic loss, which Camille did, even though she does have other properties.  This was her primary home and even if she had 30 other ones, she lost her home and her belongings.  Insurance doesn't cover everything.  By the time you get into rebuilding, then purchasing every single item you had, from the ground up, it's not going to cover it all.  Camille is in good shape, though, because it's not like she isn't going to be able to afford a new couch because the insurance money will only cover clothes for her kid OR new furniture.  I still feel compassion, though, as it's devastating to just look at your home, your belongings and your life in a pile of rubble.  And there have been times in my life where if a camera had been with me right after a big event, I'd have said something that I maybe didn't really mean, or that came out in a way I didn't mean it to.  I can see how Camille did that here, and I can't hold those comments against her.  

I wish I’d had my house burn down instead of (in a one year period) experiencing the deaths of my son, my mother, both my sisters, my adored aunt and both of my dogs. I’ve been fascinated by LVP’s disappointment in her friends’ reactions to her brother’s death. Our best friends ghosted and told our daughter I was lying when I said we’d heard from them twice (and only via text despite them living next door) in the month after our son died (four days after my younger sister and three weeks before my dog). Others have been incredibly kind and supportive, though. As for avoiding conflict the way the ladies did for a few minutes for Camille, one neighbor has tried to start a war over hubby asking her nicely to stop allowing her large dog to poop every day in front of my door (the dog’s on Ring video). I guess catastrophes are different for different people but honestly my heart broke for Camille that her longtime assistant died. The house burning, that’s just inconvenient. 

Edited by AUJulia
Clarification
  • Love 3

Last night's re airing shone a light on just how mofo boring this show is now without LVP. I'm neither a lover nor hater of LVP, but she held this show together and now it's just a bunch of poseur shrews trying to outshrew one another. Great they got out the #1 of the show, now they have to start eating each other. Good luck with that bitches!

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
58 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

I wish I’d had my house burn down instead of (in a one year period) experiencing the deaths of my son, my mother, both my sisters, my adored aunt and both of my dogs. I’ve been fascinated by LVP’s disappointment in her friends’ reactions to her brother’s death. Our best friends ghosted and told our daughter I was lying when I said we’d heard from them twice (and only via text despite them living next door) in the month after our son died (four days after my younger sister and three weeks before my dog). Others have been incredibly kind and supportive, though. As for avoiding conflict the way the ladies did for a few minutes for Camille, one neighbor has tried to start a war over hubby asking her nicely to stop allowing her large dog to poop every day in front of my door (the dog’s on Ring video). I guess catastrophes are different for different people but honestly my heart broke for Camille that her longtime assistant died. The house burning, that’s just inconvenient. 

I am so sorry.  No one deserves this amount of tragedy in a year.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, AUJulia said:

I can't begin to imagine how you've coped, @AUJulia. So very sorry for your losses.

And on a totally superficial note, I always thought that Rinna had a whole wardrobe of animal-print dresses. Turns out it's only three or four. Possibly because I FF every time she's on-screen.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 6/28/2019 at 3:56 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

I rewatched this episode,  and it was obvious that the women planned this dinner with Rinna as the ringleader.  Everyone was in on it even Denise.  They were way too articulate with their complaints about Camille and each had their talking point.  I don't think that Denise was 100% on board though.  She did ask the other ladies to back off Camille on more than one occasion. 

Someone must have tipped Camille off.  I wonder if it was Denise.  Either that or Camille has one of the best bullshit detectors I have ever seen. She saw through what the ladies were trying to do with just their words, and knew how to react accordingly.   It was a masterful performance.

Ah, that reminds me of when she was reading The Art of War back in season 1.

Perhaps she learned a few lessons from that book.  Masterful, indeed.  

• Love 8
On 7/3/2019 at 12:55 PM, gingerella said:

Last night's re airing shone a light on just how mofo boring this show is now without LVP. I'm neither a lover nor hater of LVP, but she held this show together and now it's just a bunch of poseur shrews trying to outshrew one another. Great they got out the #1 of the show, now they have to start eating each other. Good luck with that bitches!

So very true. The reunion shapes up to be an epic fail. I am going to watch just to complete the season and then this franchise goes on on the no-go list with New Jersey and Atlanta. I think many if not most LVP fans feel the same way.

• Love 9
On 6/26/2019 at 5:00 PM, MatildaMoody said:

I completely disagree with this assessment of Camille. Kelsey had drank and snorted away most of his money. Camille helped him get clean and was the one who convinced him to invest in real estate. She was also the one who found all of the properties they ended up investing in.

This helped preserve what money Kelsey had left and allowed him to rebuil. Then Camille convinced him and helped him build a production company that ended up producing highly lucrative syndicated shows like Girlfriends and Medium as well as a few others. Say what you want about Camille as a Real Housewife, but she saved Kelsey's life and helped him build a fortune. She earned every cent she got from him in that divorce, IMO. 

Could not agree with you more.    Thank you for pointing all that out.  Every time I see her described as a "former whatever", it makes me furious.   I don't know, don't care.   She did save Kelsey in many ways and he thanked her by screwing around on her.     I love Kelsey as an actor, but he has had a lot of problems in his life, some of them thru no fault of his own.   Read his history and you will understand.....the man has serious issues and needs therapy or something.  Hopefully he is happier now.   I believe Camille gets a bad rep because "the girls" are jealous of her  ==== two lovely children, great taste in clothes or knows who to listen to in design, beautiful homes in great places.  I was glad to see her new husband showing up on the finale, as a lot has been said about him avoiding her.    She was alone a long time and I hope this works out for her.

• Love 7

I tried to watch the whole episode hoping I might feel differently but I turned it off before it ended and I felt disgusted and disappointed. Unless there is a cast shakeup I’m putting this in the dust bin with Potomac, New Jersey and Orange County .

• Love 2

I think most of these women have something they can accuse the others of being jealous of. When Camille first said she thought Kyle was jealous of her, I thought really?! The Demi Moore lookalike with the hot husband and a cozy lifestyle is jealous of you just because your husband is famous? Not sure about that...

3 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Oddly I think Kyle does suffer from jealousy but it isn’t rational because like you said she has so much. Some people just can’t be happy and Kyle comes off like a bottomless pit of need.  

I do agree some people have plenty going for them but are still jealous. I just don’t think the entire group is just jealous. Camille has had some low blows.

18 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Oddly I think Kyle does suffer from jealousy but it isn’t rational because like you said she has so much. Some people just can’t be happy and Kyle comes off like a bottomless pit of need.  

Explains why Kyle and Bethenny get along. Misery loves company.

They will never be fulfilled. Know that.🍸

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Explains why Kyle and Bethenny get along. Misery loves company.

They will never be fulfilled. Know that.🍸

Ha-ha! “Know that” gave me goosebumps!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1